Crash-n-Burn Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Homerotic
Homerotic
393 Followers

"Um, morning, Mom."

"Yes, it is. You've been here all night, I presume."

"Uh, yeah."

"I see that Margaret is in your bed."

I didn't have an answer for that. I had not even noticed her leaving and had no idea when she had moved. I imagined that Mom would have been even less pleased had she found both sisters naked in the bed with me.

She gave a minute nod. "You're both adults now, so that's your choice. But, have you considered the possible consequences?"

"Well, Estelle is on the pill now, so we don't have to worry about an unintended pregnancy."

"You do know that those are not one hundred percent effective, right?"

"Um, yeah?"

She shook her head at me. "Cole, you have to realize that whatever happens, you share responsibility."

"I know, Mom. And I'm going to be here for Estelle, no matter what. We're together, and that's not changing."

"Are you getting married, then?"

I shrugged. "We haven't discussed that, just that we want to be together. Being married isn't essential. You did well as a single mom."

She sighed. "Well, that's that. I told you that I didn't want to see the two of you like this again. I guess you've given me no choice."

My gut went cold. "When do we have to leave?"

"What?"

"You said that you never wanted to see this, and we disobeyed. I guess we'll have to get our own place now."

She looked at me like I had grown a second head. "Are you nuts? The two of you can hardly afford an apartment while you're both in school. What I meant is that I now have to put the bedroom doors back on. If you're going to sleep together, I should at least give you privacy. But you're not getting the master bedroom, young man. It's my house, and that's my room."

A smile grew on my face as I realized what she had said. "Thanks, Mom. I would never have asked for that."

She nodded at Estelle. "Maybe not, but she would have. Tell her what I said. I'm going to bed, so try not to wake me up for a few hours."

She went to her room, closing the door softly so as not to wake Estelle. She need not have bothered, though. As soon as the door clicked shut, Estelle turned over in my arms and kissed me, smiling broadly.

"Yay," she whispered. "I get my door back."

"I'm guessing that you heard everything?"

"Uh huh. Want to celebrate that fact that your mom's going to let us sleep together from now on?"

"She doesn't want to be disturbed, and we don't have the door up yet."

She rolled on top of me. "Then we'll just have to keep quiet. Besides, I shared you last night. I want to have you all to myself right now. I love you, Cole."

I kissed her as my cock grew between us. I couldn't think of anything I wanted more than to be with her, and to make her happy.

I stroked her blonde hair as I gazed into her bright blue eyes. "I think that I can be quiet. And I'm going to want to celebrate with you every night."

"Do you love me, Cole?"

I kissed her gently. "More than I thought possible."

She moved her hips to slide my now-rigid member inside her. "Mmm. Then tell me."

I slowly moved my hips, stroking my cock in and out of her pussy. "Estelle Amelie Mooney, I love you more than anything else in this world. Stay with me for ever."

She nodded, tears in her eyes. "I promise. For ever and ever."

I pulled her close, holding her to my chest as we continued to make love. As it turned out, we didn't need to work at keeping silent. We had always aimed for big orgasms before, quite successfully at times, but this time we were simply being intimate. We were having sex, but it was almost a side-effect of our embrace. We were together, and that was all that we needed. We were content.

Homerotic
Homerotic
393 Followers