Crashed - The Conclusion

Story Info
Our three intrepid heros are stranded on a desert island.
4.5k words
4.5
5.5k
9
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 04/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DawnR
DawnR
303 Followers

CRASHED the conclusion

By Dawn Ramble

Our three intrepid heroes are stranded on a desert island on a desert island. All characters are over 18.

All the best things happen in or around Oz. Love to Ralph and Dave.

Chapter 3

I was standing naked in the deepest water where I could still maintain a steady footing trying to flush my vagina with sea water. I had turned upside down and I had done squats and Kegels. I really wanted to get Mike's little devils out of me. It wouldn't be good if I got pregnant, not for me or my business. The one thing it would be good for, assuming we survived this, would be gossip.

As I figured I had done everything I could, I headed towards the beach. Ray and Mike were standing naked outside the bivvy clearly arguing. As I walked toward them, I stooped to pick up the dropped towel and tied it round my waist.

"Shit!" I was feeling horny again just seeing them standing there. By now I was pretty sure that Ray must have heard us rooting and was thoroughly pissed. I had no idea if I had cried out when I orgasmed. It was likely I'm rarely the silent type.

"Hello boys, What's the problem?"

"I heard this dickhead bonking you. He should know better."

"Well, it was mainly my fault. Having you guys strutting around naked just got to me, I guess. He was just trying to have a quiet wank and I felt the need to give him a wristie and I got carried away. But let's not make it a bigger deal than it was. I don't imagine any of us are virgins.

"Mike was, weren't you?" Ray said, looking at his brother. Mike nodded sheepishly.

"Really, oh shit I'm sorry."

"Nothing to be sorry for. It was great! No worries, honestly."

Ray looked at me and I waited.

"OK, I guess I'm mostly fucking jealous," he said, "You are so fucking hot!"

"Well, thank you. I'm sorry we upset you, as I say I feel mostly to blame."

All the time I was talking I was more and more conscious, despite the towel, of my nakedness. That wasn't helped by the fact that both boys were clearly aroused and hanging free.

"We need to plan today's activity," I said. "The air is cooler. We might get a better view from the peak there. If you like, I'll take a Captain Cook while you go round the island in the opposite direction to yesterday. Let's get something in our stomachs first."

After a moment they both nodded and muttered agreement.

I found it quite a vigorous climb. As Ray had originally related there were no established trails, or the kind of tracks larger animals might have made. I picked up a fair number of scratches before I succeeded in reaching the summit. The top itself was clear affording a 360˚ view. I felt moderately confident that I could see land to our east but whether it was the promontory of a larger piece or just an island no larger than our own it was tough to tell.

Looking down towards the end I could see the boys, both naked, drawing another SOS in the sand. I watched their dongers waving as they moved and was instantly aroused. In the same moment I had a flashback image of that time seeing their father Jake in his boardies at the beach. Fuck! I seemed to be constantly in heat. Next thing I knew I had stripped off my shirt and shorts and was standing masturbating in the open on the hilltop, half hoping they would look up and see me. My fingers rubbed up, down and around my clit and lips and then I bent forward and was plunging two fingers vigorously in and out. The boys didn't look up. Instead, they rushed into the sea and straight out again. Watching them I stopped short of bringing myself to a full orgasm, but it had been a fun exhibitionist experience.

I continued watching as they pulled their t-shirts and shorts on straight over their dripping bodies and started walking further on towards the directly opposite side from our beach. Like Ray had said from up here I could hear the sound of the small waterfall, but I could not see it. I was about to get dressed when they emerged from the jungle far below me and Ray looked up. He saw me and waved, and Mike then looked too. I stood proudly naked and waved back and just as suddenly I was feeling horny all over again. I got dressed quickly as I saw them making their way up the hill.

"You didn't have to dress for us," said Ray smiling as he reached the top. Unlike Mike just behind him he didn't even seem to be breathing heavily.

"You boys need some undies," I replied, "I can see your dongers through your cotton shorts."

"Sorry, if you're deeply offended, but you've seen it all in the flesh."

"I'm feeling something deeply and I'm pretty sure it isn't offended."

They both grinned.

"Look, speaking plainly, Have either of you brought some condoms, because we might just need them?"

They both stared for a second before Ray answered hesitantly, "I have six."

"Well, good! I'll be honest. Until this morning, I had not had sex in a long time," I paused. I definitely had their attention. They know I've been divorced for close on two years. They don't need to know I've had a few roots since then with tourists, not locals, mostly just one-nighters, and nothing for a few months anyway.

"You guys crack a fat as soon as you see my norks and I'm horny every time I see your dicks. Let's face it there's not much on Netflix here..." they both laughed at that "... so I'm just saying, things happen and it's better to be prepared."

They both nodded. They actually looked serious.

"Change of subject, I see what I think is land way over there, maybe fifteen kilometers or more. If it's clear tonight I hope to work out exactly where we are."

"Yeah, looks like land all right."

After we had looked at the dark shape on the horizon for a few more minutes trying to make out details we realized it was fading into the growing haze.

"Give me a two-minute start and I'll see you back at the bivvy. Be careful, not reckless." I said, thinking it was a good idea to keep them moving and not overthinking. With that I began to pick my way down the hill. I should have followed my own advice. I was trying to move too quickly and suddenly I slipped. I was sliding and rolling, bumped my head and ended up in a gully. When I opened my eyes, I was face to face with a large spider, obviously of the tarantula family. I told my self their venom cannot kill but a bite can be extremely painful. I wasn't sure if the 'cannot kill' applied if it bit me in the neck which was the part of me it appeared to be presently eyeing.

I lay still and then I heard the boys coming down the hill. "Please don't scare it," I thought, listening to their slow but noisy progress. I was too frightened to move, and I certainly wasn't going to cry out for help. Moments later I heard the fainter sounds as they had passed by and continued down. I lay still. After what seemed like an eternity the tarantula walked across my shoulder past my ear and out of my sight. I must have waited five minutes or more before I dared to very carefully sit up and look around. No spider.

When I stood up, I found I had banged my knee, and my head was throbbing. I had also peed myself, but at least I hadn't shat myself. After that I made my way very carefully back to the bivvy. As I got close, I met the boys coming back up to find me. They were concerned and very solicitous. However, once I had removed my damp shorts and was holding a cold pack of smoked salmon on my knee, I began to tell them of my encounter with the tarantula and how I peed myself. They found that hilarious. Despite the laughter I found myself noticing the chubbs tenting their shorts as I realized that quite unconsciously, I was sitting with my heels together but legs wide apart.

Now, only with the appearance of it being unconscious, I scratched my pussy hair. Their eyes followed my fingers. Continuing to talk, I let my finger rub down the left side of my puss, pause and then rub and down again slowly. The reactions in their shorts were unmistakable. Why I was doing this when my head was still throbbing, God alone knows. However, I continued to talk while slowly rubbing the outside on my pussy. As the tents on their shorts reached new heights, I let the roving finger cross over to stroke up the inside of my moist labia.

Suddenly Mike said, "Fuck!" as he came, and his ejaculate coated the front of his shorts forcing its way through the thin cotton. I pulled my hand from my pussy as Ray fell about in paroxysms of laughter. Mike stood, turned and ran to the water.

"What brought that on?" I asked innocently.

"I don't think you realized you were unconsciously stroking your exposed pussy right in front of us," said Ray.

"I...er,..what?" and thankfully a blush spread from my chest to my burning cheeks.

"It was a bit much for Mike," said Ray pulling down his shorts to indicate his own condition.

"Oh! goodness," I said, moving from the rock and squatting in front of him I reached out and grasped it firmly. He didn't object. I gave it a few brisk rubs then fell forward onto my knees, the painful one still resting on the smoked salmon as I leaned forward and took his dick in my mouth. As I sucked the head there was still room on the thick shaft for my wrapped fingers to continue to rub. I sensed he was very close, when he pushed his hand against my head and pulled away.

"I'll get a condom," he said, and vanished as I rolled onto my back closed my eyes against the glare of the sun and spread my knees. I was almost in a daydream as I continued to stroke my clit and part my lips. I sensed his return as he got between my legs and then felt the thrust of his penis. It felt silky and hard and marvellous as he began to thrust aggressively.

"What the fuck, Mike?"

I opened my eyes to see Ray standing above me with a condom firmly positioned on his erect penis and the feverish thrusting continued. I don't know exactly why but that pushed me over the edge, and I orgasmed hard. As my pelvis clenched, I felt Mike's flood of sperm fill me.

"Mike, You're a complete arse," said Ray, hitting the top of his brother's head, "No condom, you are a fucking idiot."

I should have been running to the ocean. I don't know if I was concussed. In any case I felt bad for Ray as I just lay there. Then I reached up and grasped his condom covered penis and pulled him down. He had to turn round as he had been facing my feet. I raised myself on my elbows and watched as he positioned it ready to enter. His penis looked funny because in pulling on it I had stretched the tip of the condom over the tip of his penis. He pushed gently forward but because he was noticeably thicker it seemed to take him some effort even though I was oozing cum. He withdrew before he was fully in. He gave a grunt and thrust harder. He grimaced as if in pain, everything felt tight and then suddenly, as if freed, I felt him slide in more easily.

Although I had already come once I found I was responding rapidly to his thrusts. His penis was re-igniting already aroused pleasure points, and my excitement was building rapidly. In moment I felt new spasms coursing through me as he continued to grind against my groin, his big nuggets banging my bum. Finally, it was too much, and my pelvic muscles clenched again; my eyes rolled back, my knees clamped against his hips and my feet drummed on his thighs. Three more thrusts and I felt the warmth of his torrential release.

As I regained my senses, he was pulling out the tattered remnants of the condom still clinging to the base of his semen-covered cock.

"Shit! So much for condoms," I thought. I should have realized that his cock pulled into the tip was a formula for disaster not some sort of joke.

"Sorry about that," he said, "Maybe I need a bigger one." I laughed there wasn't much else to do. I felt properly fucked as I walked with my legs well apart down to the sea. If this didn't make me pregnant, I should probably stop worrying.

Chapter 4

That night the stars were bright, and I was able to triangulate two sets of stars that gave me two more readings that verified our location more precisely than my daytime observations had. With these calculations all in agreement I now knew where we were. Without navigation aids the storm had taken us a long way off our original course and into the Solomon islands. In addition, I could now confirm there was a much larger neighbouring island, although it was further away than we had imagined. With this information and good visibility, I felt confident that we could reach it. There we would be able to re-establish contact with the outside world and arrange repairs to, or replacements for, our navigation instruments.

When morning came, we set to work to dismantle our shelter and re-stow everything. Thank God insurance would cover our cargo losses. After a hearty meal we disposed of any spoiled goods and repacked cans and dry goods together with the wine. By early afternoon we had with difficulty moved the plane back to the water's edge, and with the boy's help, almost no wind and the props going I was able to slide us back into the water. The boys wasted no time climbing aboard and minutes later we took off on the short flight.

We talked briefly and Ray reminded me that Jake was a widower. Their mother, Maureen, had died of an aggressive cancer a few months before my marriage fell apart and with my own worries it had barely registered. On arrival I circled the airstrip three times to ensure they saw me and establish there were no incoming or out going planes. Then I took us in for a landing. By the time we landed they had identified us as the plane that went missing three days earlier and people came out to greet us as soon as I had taxied off the runway. We were suddenly famous.

It seemed there were locals who knew exactly how to repair my navigation system and had plenty of experience with dealing with older varieties of small planes. A small resort hotel offered us the vacant 'honeymoon' unit for the duration of our stay, although I hoped it would only be overnight. There were two nice-sized bedrooms, a sitting room, bathroom and galley kitchen. As soon as the plane was ready, I would fly the boys to Port Moresby, deliver what was left of the cargo, refuel and head home.

We were feted by the locals and enjoyed a sumptuous dinner with plenty to drink. I was looking forward to the nice large bed in my room. Although they had their own room, the boys decided they liked it too, and I hadn't the heart to turn them away. The truth is after twenty-four hours I was feeling horny again. They did go to their own room to undress. It wasn't until I was getting undressed that I noticed the mirror on the ceiling. This was the honeymoon suite after all. I should have thought it was cheesy, but it fired my fantasies.

Yes, it's confession time. When we were married, Joe and I used to play out fantasies. and Joe used to watch porn on the internet, but it was always women pleasuring themselves. I wasn't interested. Since the divorce I started reading erotic stories and now that sex is rare and sporadic, I sometimes watch videos of tight butts and firm dicks doing what I would like to have done to me. I know some women say porn sites do nothing for them, but I've found they work for me and help me get myself off.

Pushing any such thoughts from my mind, I turned off the reading lights above the headboard and lay down on the bed. I pulled the light sheet over me and had no sooner closed my eyes than the boys arrived and not discretely. The room lights went on and they brought a bottle of wine and three glasses. Ray poured. Well, it was our last night. I had one glass and then turned mine firmly upside down on the coaster. Both boys were standing naked, erect and expectant as they laid their wine glasses and the bottle on top of the credenza. Ray lifted one corner of the sheet, he had his phone in his hand and laid it on the bedside table before getting in. Surprisingly Mike also had his and moving to the other side laid his down too, before also climbing in.

In a moment their hands were all over me. I was writhing under their intimate caresses as the sheet feel away from our naked bodies. Mike had a tube of something slippery that he rubbed lightly on my opening although I was already quite juicy. Pulling me towards him he passed the tube across me to Ray. He slipped two fingers into me and a moment later I felt Ray's slippery finger rubbing across my bum crack. As Mike continued to finger me, I stroked his long shaft rubbing my finger around the frenum and across the ooze of precum.

I tensed as I felt a finger on my bum hole and even more as it slipped in. This was new, not painful but not particularly pleasant, as it continued to massage my anus and a second finger joined it. Was Ray planning to bumfuck me? I had heard my friends talk about this. Joyce said she'd tried it once and it was too painful. A couple of the others said it was disgusting. Nicole, like me, stayed silent and Maddie said it was the best, but she's always the experimenter. This was something I knew about only as a fantasy and I was both terrified and excited.

Meanwhile, Mike had me highly aroused and he moved me on top indicating I should mount him. I squatted with my legs astride and lowered myself on to him parting my lips as I did so. I watched as his long white cock began to glide into my dusky body loving the contrast. I sank lower and started to rub my clit, the sensation was riveting. With Mike's help I began to slowly move myself up and down the length of his shaft.

After a minute or two he pulled me towards him. As I bent forward Ray's fingers withdrew, and I sensed him moving. Then he was behind me, and I felt the slippery finger return, only I realized it wasn't his finger as my rectum was stretching to accommodate his slippery dong. As it went deeper, I experienced totally novel sensations some slightly painful, but others of exquisite pleasure and I knew I would not last. Lying flat Mike was doing his best to move but Ray's thrusting provided the momentum as I felt both cocks brushing across the barrier that separated them. I had them both inside me. "Double penetration...shit! A fantasy fulfilled," I thought.

Between the movements of their two cocks brushing back and forth I was transported to a new level of arousal, and I let my head fall back only to see my reflection in the mirrored ceiling. I looked like a high-class whore; this was indeed my ultimate fantasy realized and I grinned salaciously as the first ripples of an incredible orgasm overtook me. Moments later I was collapsing on Mike as Ray pumped his load into me. I passed out and only came to as I felt Ray disengage and Mike rolled me over onto my back and began thrusting hard. Very quickly he was also shooting his load and as he pulled out, I was oozing cum from both holes.

After I moment I sat up and drank from my water glass. The boys poured themselves more wine. It was then I found out the meaning of the cameras. They had both been recording our antics in the mirrored ceiling and delighted in showing them to me. I was disgusted but highly turned on and when Mike suggested a replay. Of course, he wanted to experience giving a bumfuck. It had to be his first, for him, wasn't everything? So, we started over with me switching between them giving either a wristy or a gobby until they were fully ready to perform.

This time Mike lay down again and had me face my feet and lower my bum slowly onto his dick. Almost immediately I had to stop while more lube was rubbed into my arse. It was a little painful, but I persisted until I was nicely secured if not right down to his nuggets. With Ray's donger practically whacking me in the face they both held me, Mike by my waist and Ray under my armpits. They moved me up and down as I was able to slide right down, and Mike was all the way in.

I was sorry when they stopped as the feeling was quite special, and I felt things building. Then Mike reached under my armpits and pulled me back to lie on his belly with his cock still lodged firmly up my bum.

DawnR
DawnR
303 Followers
12