Crashed - The Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray moved between our spread legs and pushed his cock into the entrance to my cunt. As he spread his arms on either side of us and lent forward, he pushed his hardness into me and once again there was that amazing sensation of their cocks almost touching each other. I know they could feel it every bit as much as I could, and Ray began to press down as his thrusts got faster and faster. I was on a crest but holding on with little ripples pulsing through me as Ray collapsed and released another flow of his cum to add to what was still in there.

Then he got up and was standing between our legs. With a push from Mike, I sat up and licked Ray's sticky cock. I remembered to look up at the mirror with my mouth open and smile. I had no idea if they had reset their phone videos, but I imagined at least one of them had. Part of me could not believe I was doing this, but something more primitive was urging me on. Then with Ray's help Mike was lifting me up and off. There was an odd feeling of loss as my anus started to readjust.

Mike slid from under me and moved around. He had not come, and he gently pressed me back onto my back spread my legs and as I pulled my knees to my norks he was in and grinding. I stretched my legs upwards, and he moved his arms behind my elbows, and I rested my feet on his shoulders. Despite the difference in our heights, it seemed we were a good fit in this unusual position as he pulled me up to rest on my shoulders while my feet rested on his. He took it slowly and I continued to feel those glorious little spasms, happy not be hurried. I wiggled my toes and stroked the side of his face with my feet. In this position my bum was raised so that his thrusts were more vertical and felt even deeper.

All good things come to an end and as his pace began to rapidly speed up, I knew this was it. My pelvis was gripped by a sharp contraction and after shocks as I felt his release.

Both boys picked up their phones before I shooed them out of the room. As they left, they each said, "Thank you!" and I echoed "Thank you!"

I was up, showered, breakfasted and ready to go before they appeared.

"I'm off to see if everything is ready and I can file a flight plan. If so, I'll be back, so be ready. If I'm not back in two hours you should probably get your own taxi and come over anyway."

I was back to pick them up in an hour and a half. Once loaded I took even more time than usual to go through every element of my preflight check list and them with clearance from the tower, we were off.

The flight to Port Moresby was uneventful. I said a quick farewell to the boys and after refuelling I stopped for a bit to eat before setting off back to Rockhampton City. Just before going through my preflight check list for this next flight, I found that the boys had downloaded copies of all the videos onto my phone and in the cold light of day I could not imagine what had allowed me to behave in such a lewd and depraved manner. After take-off, once I was safely on my way, my thoughts turned to the fact that I just hoped they would keep these videos to themselves. I had no illusions that they would quickly destroy them.

Postscript:

Two days after I got home, I had my period which was a great relief. A week later after he had picked the boys up from a commercial flight into Townsville, Jake Thuresby dropped by to thank me for looking after them in difficult circumstances and said he hoped they had behaved themselves. I had no sense his words were anything but sincere and I said they had been both polite and helpful and they both had a great sense of humour. I hoped they had finally got the holiday, they deserved. He said they had. Then he asked if he might take me out sometime.

He's probably fifteen years older than me but he's a nice man, who keeps himself fit. Despite the rumours and jokes I don't think he's dated anyone since Maureen died. I said I'd think about it. Now, three months later, we've been on a couple of dates, and we got on really well and we might be taking it to the next level. I'm a bit worried, but I have had absolutely no indication that those videos have done anything other than remain with his two boys. They seem pleased I'm dating their dad. Long may it stay that way!

The End

Copyright: © Dawn Ramble 2024

12