Crashing at My Sister's

Story Info
My first time, with my sister.
1.7k words
4.53
41k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was in High School I used to hang out at my sister's house a lot on weekends and usually even crash there one or two nights. She is my oldest sibling and the only girl, and I'm the youngest of the six kids, her being 15 years older than me. She was married with three kids of her own and I would help out where I could and just get away from home where it was just me and my parents left.

One particular Saturday night was more memorable than others. I crashed in the basement on a nice large sectional couch in their tv room. Late that night I went upstairs to get something to drink from the kitchen, thinking everyone was asleep. I heard something from upstairs. I was pretty sure I knew what the noise but being a curious and horny 18 (less two) year old boy I had to sneak upstairs to see for myself. In the unlit upstairs hallway I could see that the door to the master bedroom was open a crack with soft light coming through.

I quietly made my way to the door and what I saw immediately tuned me on. Through the crack I could see my sister laying on her back on the bed, her head toward the wall on my right. I could see her left side, including her bare left breast, her left foot in the air with her husband's hand gripping her ankle. But mostly I focused on her face, her eyes closed, mouth open with soft moans escaping.

I was a very sheltered kid to this point and had never even seen a naked woman in person, and especially nothing as intimate or erotic as this. I badly wanted to open the door more, to take in the whole view of what lay behind it, but I didn't dare let them know I was watching.

Without my even realizing it I had taken my cock out of my shorts and was stroking it in rhythm with my sister's swaying breast, her large round nipple pointing straight up toward the ceiling. I am not sure how long I stood there watching, time lost all meaning as my brain was overloaded in the moment. At some point I noticed my sister's eyes had opened and she was looking straight at me, trying to wave me away, mouthing, "Go away." She hadn't said anything to her husband and was obviously trying to make sure he didn't know I was there. I didn't leave, I just kept stroking. That's when I noticed her eyes travel from my face down to my exposed cock. She stopped trying to wave me away, her own mind seemingly short circuited by what she was seeing. Her moans became noticeably louder her eyes taking me in and my arousal of what I was watching.

With every moan of hers I started stroking a bit faster. I knew I couldn't last much longer before I shot a huge load all over their floor. That's when my trance was broken as my brother-in-law started to reposition and I panicked I had been, or would be seen. I quickly but silently snuck back downstairs, hoping he had not seen me.

The next morning everything seemed normal. My brother-in-law gave absolutely no indication he'd known I was spying and even my sister acted as if nothing had happened the night before. I was very relieved because after I had finished myself off the night before I was filled with embarrassment and dreaded having to face my sister again knowing she'd seen me watching. But she was exactly like she always was to me, not even a knowing smirk crossed her face. I was very grateful for that. It could be put behind us and need not even be talked about. I'd still have the memory which I would cherish in secret.

Three weeks later I was visiting again. My sister still had not acted any differently toward me, to the point I could almost believe I'd dreamt the whole thing...almost. This was one of the weekends my brother-in-law was out of town for work. The kids had long ago gone to bed and my sister had even said goodnight over an hour before. I thought I was the lone person awake in the house. On the couch in the basement I hand my cock in my hand thinking of what I'd witnessed three weeks earlier. I'm not sure what made me look over my shoulder but I did and I saw my sister leaning against the wall, her hand down her shorts, watching me.

"What?" She said, "You spied on me so it's only fair I get to spy on you."

Again my brain seemed to shut off. I couldn't utter a word. My sister simply kept eye contact and walked over to me. She straddled my lap, my hard cock pressing against her thin sleeping shorts, and leaned in and kissed me deeply.

Before I knew it she was stripping my clothes off and kissing her way down my body. When she got to my cock she said, "I've been wanting to do this ever since I saw you." And then she took my cock into her mouth. The thing is she seemed to be talking to my cock, not me.

Her mouth felt amazing wrapped around my dick, her tongue swirling around its tip. I am not to say I did not last long at all. With how turned on I was and the sublime sensations of being inside her mouth I exploded in a huge orgasm in her mouth. She swallowed every drop, smiling the whole time.

"My turn," she said stripping off her own clothes and laying down on the couch. I took my cue from her and started kissing my way down her body, perhaps a little too greedily and excitedly. But she was very patient and more than willing to tell me what she liked and didn't like. "No not like that, slower." Or "Come kiss my neck right here, I love that." And what I quickly learned to live for was when she exclaim, "Oh yesss, just like that mmm." My whole body would shiver when she said that. I never wanted to hear anything more than those simple words, "Just like that."

When I finally made my way down to her wet pussy she very patiently walked me through what to do, how to find her clit with my tongue and the pace and pressure that she liked. It was my determination and desire to please her more than any skill on my part that eventually got her moaning more and more with little statements of, "yess oh yess" and "mmm just like that, don't stop" that encouraged me to continue in no matter how long it took. When she said, "Oh yes Chris you're going to make me come" I'd never heard anything more beautiful. The sensation that followed, her legs tightening on my head, her back arching pressing her clit hard into my tongue and my fingers deeper inside her, then her whole body quivering and spasming in ecstasy, was the hottest thing I had ever or will ever experience. I didn't want to stop, I loved that every flick of my tongue made her whole body tense and shake.

Eventually she couldn't take the overload of sensation and pulled my head up to hers and kissed me deeply our tongues entwining. The taste of her wet juices still covered my lips and tongue and she drank it in greedily. Another thing I still find incredibly hot to this day.

"Give me just a few minutes and then I am going to need that yummy cock of yours inside me." I couldn't believe that this was my sister saying this to me and that the fact it was my sister saying it to me made the whole situation even sexier. My hands wondered her whole bodying, desperately wanting to remember the feel of ever curve, the softness of her skin.

When she was ready she laid me on my back and climbed on top of me slowly guiding my cock inside her. I was not a kid that swore but a, "Oh fuck yes! That feels amazing" escaped my lips. My sister just smiled down at me, "feels good for me too little brother."

she kept her pace slow, keeping me from trying to increase the rhythm obviously wanting to take her time and prolong this. Anytime she thought I might start to approach climax she pulled me out of her and repositioned us saying, "I want you to find out what you like best." When we tried doggy style she told me this was her favorite, with her head down on the couch ass in the air. They all felt amazing to me, I couldn't pick a favorite among perfection. Then she laid on her back. Spread her legs in the air and had me grab her ankles. With my cock inside her the images from my stolen glances flashed through my mind. I was living what I had not stopped thinking about for the last three weeks. My pace quickened, my cock thrusting harder and faster in and out of her wetness. This time she didn't try to slow me, instead encouraging me by saying, "Oh yes Chris, fuck your big sister harder mmmm yes faster. Oh god that feels so good. Oh you're going to make me come."

I was absolutely in heaven in that moment. I kept thrusting faster and faster, shoving my cock as deep into my sister as I could. I felt her pussy tighten on my cock, "Oh yes I'm coming," she said and that pushed me over the edge my cum exploding inside her. I kept pumping until I had pumped myself completely dry. I collapsed on the couch next to her, occasionally leaning in to kiss her sexy mouth. After what seemed like hours I worked up to ask, "Would we be able to do this again sometime?"

"Oh Chris we will definitely be doing this every chance we get. I have so much more to teach you."

As I nestled my head next to her breast, I don't think I had ever had a bigger smile.

The End...for that night anyway.