Sister's Disappointment Turns Into

Story Info
My sister's boyfriend left her hot and frustrated.
6.6k words
4.44
53.9k
77
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Urslut45
Urslut45
46 Followers

My younger sister Taylor and I were just a year apart. Growing up we spent a lot of time together, so we were always close.

But as my "high school" years arrived I moved to my brother's house, where sports and friends and school activities taking up all of my time.

I rarely went home except for Christmas and the odd birthday. It wasn't until I was nineteen years old that I I moved back home with my parents and my youngest sister Taylor.

It was early in the spring and Taylor was still finishing "high school" and would graduate at the end of the school year.

I noticed she had grown up and was very proud of her two new bumps that she displayed proudly. Taylor had turned eighteen a few months prior to me moving back home.

Taylor stood about 5'4" and weighed about 85 pounds. Taylor's light brown hair with blonde highlights that went down to about shoulder length. She sported an athletic body which was the result of a variety of sports she played. Taylor enjoyed playing softball, and volleyball and especially gymnastics. Gymnastics made Taylor quite flexible and agile with a tight little body.

Taylor's high cheek bones accented her nose perfectly that was well suited for the size of her small face.

Taylor had a small mouth but with lips that highlighted her mouth but with ruby lips that seemed able to pout effortlessly at will.

Taylor's alluring hazel eyes completing her innocent and dangerous but pretty features.

Those small but firm pair of 32 B's I spoke of earlier, stood right up and made you take notice and Taylor was quick to present them rather generously by pulling her shoulders back and pushing her breasts out front.

Taylor's legs were short and muscular and were symmetrical to her tiny frame. Taylor's legs were not stubby or fat but were muscular and strong and came up and created a beautiful heart shaped ass that definitely got her a lot of attention. Taylor especially received noticable gazes while wearing a pair of spandex pants or tight fitting jeans.

As for me, I was athletic with an average build, but it was toned. Standing 5'11" and weighed about 160 pounds I was quick and agile and surprisingly strong for my size. My ass stood out as being my best asset which seemed to be a family trait. I had been told on numerous occasions that it looked great in a pair of jeans. My hair was dark brown or black, depending on what time of the year it was. As for looks, I was slightly better than average looking with a clear complexion that was lucky enough to avoid acne problems though my adolescent years.

I was nervous and shy around the opposite sex, with the exception of Taylor due to all the time we spent together when we were younger.

As the days went on, I got caught up on all the changes and all the happenings in my absence. On that list was Taylor's social life, that seemed to interest me the most. Taylor's new boyfriend topped that list.

Taylor kept him pretty low key from both my parents and myself and we respected her privacy for the most part.

Other than saying that she had a boyfriend, Taylor never really offered any details and I felt uncomfortable asking her, considering we hadn't been close in awhile. As it went on, the who he was and where he was from remained a mystery. Except for an occasional quick glimpse I would get of him pulling away in his truck a time or two as he drove away. away, nobody had really saw him up close.

Taylor would go out with her boyfriend whenever my parents would head into the big city to go shopping and visit family which was a regular occurrence with them.

Taylor's boyfriend would pull up in front and Taylor would jump in and they would take off in his truck for a couple of hours. Taylor would come back home looking completely exhausted, her hair and clothes in disarray. Looking far from the impeccable appearance Taylor had presented prior to her date.

Our parents owned a Double wide mobile home. It was located in a very small hamlet of maybe a couple hundred people. We were an hour away from the nearest city with several little towns and hamlets in the surrounding area.

My parents frequented that city pretty much every day as I had mentioned. it usually meant they were gone all day and even a day or two on occasion.

A few weeks had passed by as Taylor continued to spend time with her boyfriend while my parents were preoccupied elsewhere.

One fortuitous day when I had finished work early and found myself home alone. I assumed Taylor was out with her boyfriend, but was not sure about my parents whereabouts. I was up early that day and left while everyone was still asleep.

I could hear Taylor's boyfriend's truck pull up in front of our place. It was hard to miss his Ford truck that sounded like he was running straight pipes for exhaust.

That day when I returned home after work I had parked in the carport in the back because I had no plans of going anywhere for the next day or so. It was a little unusual for me because for the most part I would park my car out on the street. Depending on which Way you came into the mobile home park, nobody would be able to notice it in the car port.

I rushed to the front window in my parents room at the far end of the house. My parents room was closest to the West side that ran along the west facing road. That road intersected with the road running along the north side that made our place the corner house. The Noth facing road that led to the entrance or exit to the mobile home park, depending if you were coming or going.

Trying to get a glimpse of Taylor's boyfriend but I couldn't get the window open in time to see him as he pulled away, further extending the mystery of how he looked.

The bedroom window had marbled glass so you couldn't see outside unless you opened it.

I heard him pull away as I reached the window, so I didn't even attempt to open the window to look out. I decided instead to peek out the side window that faced the north facing road instead just in time to see Taylor heading up the walkway.

Taylor was moving quite gingerly up the walkway, she was looking quite tired and haggard.

With her arms clinging to her sweater. Taylor wrapped it around herself like a thief hiding their ill begotten treasure as she slowly made her way inside.

I decided to hold my position inside my parents bedroom, hidden from view by the half-closed door.

Taylor made her way inside, carefully I stayed out of her view when she entered the house by staying behind the bedroom door. I wanted to give Taylor a chance to get settled before alerting her to my presence.

Taylor came through the door and as she reached the sofa, she lifelessly flopped down over the arm with one leg draped over it and the other leg on the floor straddling the corner of the sofa, which caused her legs to spread wide open in a a half sitting position.

Taylor must have assumed nobody was home because she remained like that as she closed her eyes and let out an exhausted, but pleasurable sigh and drifted off to sleep almost instantly.

I paused momentarily, not quite sure what to do, then decided to approach Taylor quietly and slow hoping not to startle her. As I carefully approached Taylor like a Ninja stalking his prey, I moved in for a closer inspection of the situation.

Taylor was still collapsed on the sofa and was now looking lifeless except for her breathing.

Taylor's dress rode up to her hips due to her leg being over the arm and her other leg spread wide apart. by the corner of the sofa, this gave me a grand view of my sister's sweet cooter.

Taylor's neck string on her dress caught my attention, it was not tied up, causing her dress to fall below her left breast, revealing my little sisters nice tit. Taylor's beautifully shaped, small but firm looking breast lay in plain view also thanks to one side of her sweater that fell open to one side.

Taylor's pink nipple, swollen and rosey red from recent play was well exposed to me as I examined it quickly with a roaming eye.

I looked back down to her pussy, noticing she wasn't wearing any panties. I could clearly see she didn't have a full bush yet, because Taylor only had a few pubic hairs lightly that lightly covered an almost bald pussy. Taylor must have been a late bloomer, "no wonder her boyfriend loved to pound that pussy" i thought to myself.

As I continued to inspect my sister's beautiful, almost naked body I viewed her swollen hot pink pussy lips were gaping open and her boyfriend's cum and Taylor's juices were leaking down the inside of her leg trickling down towards her ass crack, making it's way to her dress.

Taylor's dress had become soaked with cum as it continued to dribble out of her hot little cunt and it caused me to stiffen instantly as pictures of my sister getting fucked popped into my head, and my cock responding to those thoughts.

Realizing that my excitement had become quite visible through my jeans. I quickly sat down on the armchair across from Taylor and her almost naked body, just in case she was awake and before she could take notice of it.

Surprised by the sudden noise, Taylor's eyes almost popped out of her head as she sat right up, trying to put herself back together in the process.

"What the hell are you doing home" she exclaimed! Taylor had anger and confusion and surprise on her face with just one facial expression.

"And how long have you been watching me?" Taylor questioned me in an embarrassed but judgemental manner.

Taylor pulled her sweater around her tightly, trying to cover up her shame. Closing her once wide spread legs and crossing one over the other. Taylor tried to fold her dress over her legs but to no avail.

Taylor sat forward on the couch, with both anger and terror displayed in her eyes, impatiently waiting my explanation.

I explained to Taylor that I had just sat down because I thought she was awake. I explained to Taylor that I noticed how she was exposed so I sat down to confront her, and that's when she woke up.

I then decided to take the offensive and began to grill her with a series of questions.

I began with "Why are you sitting on the couch like that?"

Then followed with "Why aren't you wearing any panties or bra?"

I continued with "What if Mom and Dad were home?"

Finally finishing with "What would they think?"

I bombarded Taylor with questions, both fast and furious until she had forgotten that she was the one doing the interrogating.

Taylor, still trying to compose herself as she began to explain her situation. Taylor started, "Well I was out with my boyfriend and we had just got back from a date and he just dropped me off out front."

I asked Taylor accusingly "Why didn't you fix yourself up before coming inside?"

Taylor replied, "My boyfriend and I were parked just down the street, just behind the big patch of trees where the road ends." Taylor added "If you really must know?"

Coming from that direction, I could understand why she probably never saw my car in the car port, and why she probably thought nobody was home.

"That still doesn't explain why you didn't fix yourself up", I asked again, more curious and looking for details than anything else.

Taylor went onto explain further that her boyfriend was in a hurry and had to go help his father on the farm so he dropped her off quickly. Taylor added "I didn't think anybody was home because Mom and Dad went to visit our aunt and uncle in the city again, and you were supposed to be working."

Immediately it reminded Taylor of her of her first question that she had forgot about in all the confusion. "What are you doing home?" Taylor reiterated. Then quickly Taylor glared at me looking for an answer.

I explained to her that I only had to work a few hours today just to finish up a few things for the week. I continued to explain that I had heard her come inside and when I realized that she was asleep I wasn't going to disturb her until I noticed her appearance wasn't exactly for sleeping on the sofa.

I pointed out to Taylor that I had no idea if what time Mom and Dad were getting home and in case she fell asleep for a long period of time.

I didn't want our parents to walk in and find her like that, "I'm sure they wouldn't be impressed." I pointed out to my little sister. "Although It impressed me and turned me on something fierce," I thought to myself.

Taylor accepted the premise of my explanation and began to slowly ease herself up off the sofa, leaving behind a very noticeable wet spot on the sofa cushion.

I pointed a deliberate finger towards the rather large wet stain.

Taylor taking notice of my outstretched finger, followed it's trajectory back to the sofa. Glancing back over her shoulder Taylor noticed the stain on the cushion.

Her eyes opened wide once again in horror.

Taylor let out a "Holy shit!" as she saw it, her hands cupped her mouth in shock and surprise. "How am I going to clean that up?"

She panicked, looking at me, desperate for an answer.

We both stared at the spot for a moment or two in total amazement at the size and the amount of cum it must have took to make it,

Finally I managed to blurt out "I'll take care of it while you go clean up and get some rest, you look exhausted."

Quickly as it appeared, her anger had faded and turned to relief. Taylor's face seemed to light up and with a surprised look on her face she replied "Really?"

I gave out a regretful sigh and responded "Of course what are brothers for? If not for cleaning up his sister's boyfriend's jizz stain off the sofa?"

Taylor chuckled and replied, "You're sick." We both began laugh and our eyes meeting with an acknowledging stare that all was resolved between us.

Taylor, satisfied that I was going to clean up her mess., disregarded everything else that transpired between us and headed through the kitchen, down the narrow hallway that led to our bedrooms.

Our bedrooms were separated by a bathroom we shared and the laundry stood out front of the bathroom room along the hallway.

I had just finished cleaning up and put the cushion cover in the dryer, just as Taylor opened her bedroom door suddenly, that made me jump because it was right next the washer and dryer.

Taylor began to laughed as she tried unsuccessfully to apologized to me with a straight face. Taylor finally got around to thanking me for my help once again, which was the reason for coming out of her room in the first place.

It caught my eye that she was wearing a night shirt that came down just to the bottom of her tits. I quickly noticed Taylor wasn't wearing a bra underneath that half-shirt. I could just see the underside of Taylor's two perky little breasts peeking out the bottom of her shirt.

She was wearing a tight pair of gym shorts that outlined her still swollen pussy perfectly.

Trying not to stare, I replied with a "yeah, no problem sis."

As I turned to head back to the living room, Taylor surprised me once again from behind, spinning me around by grabbing my arm and pulling me straight into a big frontal embrace that lasted several wonderful seconds.

I could feel her firm little tits pressing against me, forcing her erect nipples to dig into my upper abdomen as she laid her head on my chest.

I noticed a heightened sense of Taylor s body's touch and warmth and her breath on my chest.

As she pulled away Taylor looked up into my eyes and she smiled genuinely and said, to me "good to have you home Bro."

Then she quietly slipped into her bedroom, closing the door quietly behind her, as I managed to catch a final glimpse of her beautiful ass slipping out of sight behind the door before it closed shut.

That next weekend had finally arrived. It meant the end of another work week for me but for Taylor, it meant the beginning of spring break.

Taylor was sitting on the sofa, curled up with a blanket and watching television when I returned home from work. She seemed to be a little preoccupied and down as I walked past her, heading straight to the shower and wanted to wash the days events and smells off of me.

Turning slightly as I approached the kitchen I asked Taylor. "Ok! What's wrong?"

Not really expecting an answer, I continued to walk towards my room, but before I could get a couple of steps further.

There came Taylor's reply from behind me. "Zach cancelled our date this weekend and he is going with his father on a golfing trip for ten days". "My entire Spring break is shot to Hell!"

Taylor whined pitifully as her head fell onto her knees as she pulled them up from the floor, using her hands behind her knees to assist them as she did so, as I viewed her from the corner of my eye.

I turned around to face Taylor who was still snuggled up in the blanket, knees still at her chest, and her head down on top of them.

"Who's Zach?" I asked her, puzzled by the new name Taylor had just thrown out there.

"My boyfriend, who do you think I'm talking about?"

Taylor sighed.a mournful sigh as she looked to me for both comfort and a solution.

"I don't know, I never heard you use his name before."

Taylor surprised me by her sudden openness regarding her boyfriend.

"That's pretty shitty. " I replied, trying to sound sincere.

"Now what are you going to do?" I asked, trying to sound concerned.

"I don't know, probably just stay home." Taylor pouted as she dropped her head back onto her knees once again.

"Do you want rent a movie and get some takeout?" I offered.

Hoping it would break her gloomy mood. I looked at Taylor, patiently waiting for her response

Taylor gave a long sigh while rolling her eyes and finally she replied, "Ok!" "Why not?" "Nothing else to do!."

I replied, "That's the spirit! Thank you your highness for allowing a poor peasant to bask in your presence"

Taylor laughed and said "shut up and go get ready.".

I quickly showered and got dressed, somewhat excited to have some company, because my plans for the evening were even less exciting.

Taylor and I ordered some Chinese food from the hotel on Main Street,. Main Street in that small town consisted of three businesses, two of them were housed in the same building.

We both jumped in my car and then I drove down to the hotel to pick up our supper. I went in to pick it up and placed it in the back seat while we went into the video/convenience store.

Taylor and I stopped by the video store which was conveniently right next door to the hotel.

We entered the store, first Taylor then myself, holding the door open for her. Taylor gave me an appreciative smile as she entered the video/convenience store.

Quickly heading to the movie section located at the back of the store, I immediately went to the action movies and picked 'Cobra'. for my movie pick Taylor went to the romantic movies where she picked 'Dirty Dancing' as her pick.

Taylor handed me her movie and I went to the counter to pay for the movies. The familiar friendly face of Marge was behind the counter and courteously attended to me as we exchanged pleasantries.

Taylor and I returned to my car waiting on the street in front of the hotel. Taylor and I climbed back into the car and headed back home.

We returned home with our nights activities in tow, we went inside and prepared the table for supper. We ate dinner at the dining room table as we discussed her social life and mine on a little deeper level.

To no surprise to me, Taylor admitted that her and Zach had engaged in sexual activity, after only a couple of dates. Taylor and Zach had been dating for a few weeks since then.

Taylor went as far to say he had a large cock and fucked her for over an hour at a time and had huge loads of cum, which explains why she soaked the sofa cushion.. Taylor confessed that she couldn't get enough of his delicious cock and it rendered Taylor hopelessly at his mercy and Taylor was constantly horny.

Urslut45
Urslut45
46 Followers
12