All Comments on 'Crashing at the Office'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
JimDiamondJimDiamondabout 1 year ago

God, you do write great romance. And of course, great romance causes some awfully hot sex in real life, so you really do write great sex as well. A great story teller has a way of causing one to put themselves into the characters they are reading about or hearing about. That is the magic of a true "Dream Weaver" and you do seem to possess that magic... :-)

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, Jim

I'm really glad you enjoyed this.

It's always nice to receive a kind comment.

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Very enjoyable, nice to have a happy ending.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 1 year ago

Lovely story, S&F, with some good humor and some great sex. The “noisy sex” tag was a funny one I’d never considered using and I loved it when Riley decided to make the bed shake to send the message to his brother and SIL, knowing almost exactly how that would end up. Haha! Glad for the HEA at the end too. Great job!

LeontheKingLeontheKingabout 1 year ago

Lovely, my only complaint is that it's so short. Would have liked to have more of the romance.

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

Very fun romp, especially with the howler monkeys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A well written happy feel-good story. Just what I needed to put a smile on my face, this cold dreary spring day.

Thanks for your efforts to brighten our day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes, predictable, but who doesn’t like to see nice people find love? 5 stars here.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 1 year ago

Wonderful, you have delivered once again

DrizdartDrizdartabout 1 year ago

A delightful escape ...

overlooking the few obvious problems that would have triggered every HR department I've been around, the relationship and the sex is delightful.

Turning502019Turning502019about 1 year ago

Could have been longer but still 5*

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Fun story and good characters!

5

rnebularrnebularabout 1 year ago

Great little fairytale romance. I enjoyed it even though there were quite a few apparently missing words like "he" and "us" in several paragraphs. Thanks!

Rescue2Rescue2about 1 year ago

Thanks. That was a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wish this was the story of my life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow I’ve never cried so much with laughter wish it went on longer though such great story

Richard1940Richard1940about 1 year ago

Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Richard1940Richard1940about 1 year ago

Another good one. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There is NOTHING wrong with this piece. Absolutely lovely story with full justification for all the characters actions. The author had me pulling for our 2 main characters all the way, with Stewart's backstory really bringing it all together. Brilliant work for this site considering all the cuck craps that's packing the site recently.

BlissMaraBlissMaraabout 1 year ago

So. Much. Fun. You nailed it! Always love your stories, so filled with emotion, description, and character development! 5*

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wonderful story

4DDthemuse4DDthemuse12 months ago

Just finished reading this for the third time. One of my all time favorite stories on the site.

oldsage_1oldsage_112 months ago

Nice fun lite read. I'm a sucker for the "happy ever after" ending stories. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story.. The tears are dripping as I write this.

UncertainTUncertainT10 months ago

I really enjoyed this uncomplicated fun story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Clair, Mac and Ruth should have a threesome....the least Clair deserves for trying to set up her freak sister with her brother in law

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well Irma should have come back and asked the same question and Stewart should have said she is indeed living in the building and leave it at that. Once Irma complains to the big boss they can set her right.

rockingtilidroprockingtilidrop3 months ago

Im new to your stories and this is the 2nd one both have been mature this one and fantasy fulfilled where the lady was older , this one like the other has been excellent , my only critique would be the ending was a bit rushed compared to the rest of the story.

I gave it 5 as i did the other , i would say the current rating of 4.76 is pretty much spot on.

Im now off to read another , thanks for the great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...

SIMILAR Stories