Crashing Girl's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand wrapped around Aubrey's throat and she nodded as if to say, "Squeeze harder." I did. The harder I squeezed the harder I fucked. Her eyes shut. I slapped her across her face and her eyes opened. Without letting go I pulled her to me. We forced our tongues into one another's mouths. Her hands slid under my shirt. Her long nails dug into my back. "Harder!" She demanded. I slammed her into the sink, turning on the faucet. The water splattered. Neither of us cared. The door opened. Loud music. "More!" She demanded.

I pulled out and slid her off the sink. I turned her around and bent her over. I found her wet pussy right away. Gripping my cock, I eased it in. She moaned. The girls in the restroom laughed. Aubrey moaned louder. I grabbed her by the hair and made her look at me in the graffiti-filled mirror. We watched one another as I rammed her cunt as hard as I could. My body slammed into her ass slapping over and over again. The door opened. Loud music. The laughter disappeared. The door closed. Muffled music. My cock was as deep as I could get it. Aubrey's eyes narrowed. She moaned. She bit into her lip. Her hand slid between her legs and furiously shook back and forth. "Fuck! I'm cumming."

But I wasn't done. I didn't slow down. Feeling her tremble against my body only made me fuck her with more determination. I wanted to split her in two. I wanted to wreck her so when she woke up hungover, she couldn't tell if she had been fucked or hit by a truck. She beat her fist on the sink. I grabbed her hips and threw her body into my cock with each thrust. "You like that? Do you? Hmm? You like getting fucked like a little slut?"

Still biting her lip, she nodded. I felt her juices dripping off my balls. "Fill me up," Aubrey begged. "Give it to me. I want it. I want to go back out there and dance all night with your cum dripping out of me."

The door opened. A whole group of girls came in. One of them tried to come into the handicap stall. "Occupied," Aubrey yelled out. I didn't stop fucking her but my pace slowed. The group didn't seem to hear us. They were loud and laughing. They were talking about the music and other DJs they liked. Aubrey pulled her body off me and spun around. She dropped to her knees. Our eyes stayed locked. Resting my hand on the back of her head I watched as she took me in her mouth. She stroked my cock so fast with her hand. Her grip was tight and then loose and then tight again. I buckled over. She stopped. I stood up straight. She took me back in her mouth. Without warning, she took me deep. I felt my head mashing against the back of her throat. Right when I thought that was as deep as I'd get, she opened up and took more. Every inch of my cock felt so warm. I groaned. Aubrey pulled back and quietly caught her breath before sucking my head. Her cheeks concaved. It felt like she was trying to rip me apart. She smiled and let go. I grabbed her face. I mouthed the word, "Fuck." Her smile grew.

The door opened. Loud music. All the voices vanished. The door closed. Music muffled. Aubrey got back on her feet and bent over. As soon as my cocked slipped in I wanted to cum. I pressed her face against the mirror. "Give it to me!" She moaned. She went loose, almost lifeless. It felt like she was offering her body up to me like all she wanted to be in that moment was a warm hole for my cock. It was so much. I couldn't take it. Seeing her dark round eyes looking over her shoulder at me; her sweaty hair matted to her forehead; my hips slamming against her ass. The pressure in my stomach rippled outward until I felt my orgasm in every part of me. "Give it to me. I need it. I want your cum," Aubrey begged. And that was it. I let go. I unloaded everything I had into her with one final violent thrust.

My groan was so loud it was almost a yell. "Yes!" Aubrey yelled, too. "Fuck! That feels so good."

My cock pulsed inside her tight pussy. Load after load drained into her. Even as my cock began to go limp, I felt more cum drizzling out.

We both stood still. Aubrey was the first to move. She got back on her knees. She squeezed me along my shaft getting every drop of milky-white fluid out. She opened her mouth. The last of my cum dripped onto her tongue. Then she swallowed before taking my limp dick between her lips. She licked. She sucked. She licked some more. Her saliva mixed with her juices on my shaft. She couldn't get enough. She moaned. All my energy had left me but she still had so much more. Her hand went between her legs. She stopped sucking long enough to whine and say "The way we taste turns me on so much." Taking me back into her mouth, her hand moved around and around against her clit. Even though I had just orgasmed I felt blood surging through my shaft, making me half hard. Aubrey whimpered. I felt her voice vibrations resonate in my balls. She leaned back. I watched as she stared at me. Rubbing faster and faster her hips ground against her hand. I reached out and touched her face. She squeezed me between her cheek and shoulder. She moaned. Her free hand propped her body up and she lunged her hips over and over.

I smiled. I shook my head. Aubrey's eyes closed. Tremors shot through her body. It didn't matter where we were. It didn't matter who walked into the restroom. We could have had the entire club standing around us watching. She wanted me to see her neediness. She wanted me to bask in the glory of her tight body and perky tits. All night I had been stalking her. All night she had been wanting to be stalked. Now that I had her she wanted me to see she couldn't get enough. I ran my fingers through her damp hair. She kissed my hand and then stood up. She pulled her pants back on over her heels. I pulled up my jeans. She looked in the mirror and fiddled with her hair. I grabbed her hips, turning her around. We kissed. I held her hand as I led her out of the bathroom. The door opened. We stepped into the loud music. The door closed behind us. We made our way to the dance floor where we let our exhausted bodies move to the beats.


12