Craved On a Rainy Day

Story Info
Daughter entertains her dad's best friend.
4.5k words
4.68
41.9k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was glad I wore my leggings and snug vest top, I thought, as I saw him. My top cropped just the right amount, not too much skin, but enough to tempt a look of my flat stomach. I always liked the way he couldn't help checking me out. Trying desperately not too, but always failing. He tried to do it discreetly but was awful at it.

I had bitterly regretted my choice on the way to the shop. It had been lovely and sunny when I left, but had started darkening by the time I had arrived.

He hadn't seen me yet. His attention on the items on the shelf in front of him. I pretended not to see him and put my basket down. I looked for something on the top shelf and tried to reach it, not even sure what 'it' was.

I stretched my petite body tight as I went on the tip of my toes. At 5'3 I wasn't the tallest. My flat stomach tightened and my ribs stretched the skin of my thin waist. My small pert breasts pushed out against my top. An over the top display I know, but I hoped he was looking.

"Hi Hannah," he said. I smiled inside, pretending to be surprised to see him. "Need a hand?" He reached past me and took what I was aiming for, passing it into my hand.

"Hi Tom. Thanks," I said. Dropping to the balls of my feet. Slightly flustered. I imagined him looking at me when he approached, and it made heat rise in my lower abdomen. I turned to him and smiled up at him. "It's a pain being short sometimes."

"Especially when you need those... er... Organic Chia seeds?" he said. I looked at the pack, hoping they weren't too expensive. "What do you do with them?"

I died slightly inside, instantly turning pink. "Just... um... cook stuff," I said lamely. I didn't have a clue what you did with them. For fucks sake Han. I cursed myself. "How are you?" I tried to change the subject.

"Good thank you," he replied. "I was just off to see your dad actually. I need to pick his brains."

"Good luck with that," I said. Trying to be funny. "Not much there." He laughed politely and I cursed myself again. Why was I so pathetic around him? Well, I knew why. I fancied the shit out of him. He was my dad's friend though. Even without the mammoth age gap it was wrong on many levels. Didn't stop me fantasising though. That big juicy...stop it Han. I caught myself staring like an idiot.

"I didn't realise you were back," he said.

"Only for the holidays," I said. "A little break from all the hard studying, and nights out."

"Tough life?" he said.

"Very," I said. "My liver probably looks like it's been humped by a rampant Incredible Hulk."

"Wow. A randy Hulk," he said, laughing. "Now there's an image I can't get out of my head."

"That's an image I don't want to get out of my head," I said. Laughing with him.

"Oh god no," he said. "I refuse to believe my school friend's daughter is old enough to make comments like that."

"Hey, I'm 18 now," I said. "Believe it. You're officially an old man. I mean a good looking old man, but still ancient."

"Thanks," he said. Laughing. "I think." We looked into each other's eyes. I held his look. It felt like a long time.

"Right. Okay then," he said, breaking the silence. "Guess I'll see you at yours in a bit."

"I'll walk back with you," I said, a little too quickly, and forcefully. I cringed. I needed to get my shit together. I saw him hesitate at his answer. "Sorry, we don't have to." Damn it. What was I thinking?

"I'd like that," he said, quickly. Obviously sensing my discomfort. I smiled. I knew he was being polite. It was sweet. "I just..."

"Worry what my dad would think," I finished for him. "We'll be okay. We'll have our clothes on."

"That's good," he said, smiling. "Okay then. I'm heading to the checkout. I'll meet you outside when you're done." He wandered off to pay and I stood there and watched his tight bum walk away, squeezed nicely into his jeans. His squeezable firm bottom. I shook my head again, seriously get it together Han, I thought. This was dangerous territory.

I continued my shopping, and went to pay. Luckily my new seeds were only a couple of pounds. I just hoped I could find a use for them, I didn't like waste. I checked my hair on the self service screen, running my fingers through the long dark strands. Letting it fall back down my back, feeling it caress my bare shoulders.

I met Tom at the door, he was waiting inside and staring out. I could see why. It was raining hard.

"Love this country," I said as I neared. I was going to get soaked.

"Mmm, not good," he said, turning to me. He looked down at my white top, I felt myself going red again. "Especially for you."

"I wasn't exactly expecting rain," I said, defensively. It was a shocking error on my part though. Especially seen as I hadn't bothered to put a bra on.

"Have you noticed the weather the last two weeks?" he said. "Or do you student's never go out!"

"Cheeky bastard," I said, laughing.

"Here you take this," he shrugged his coat off. A tight t-shirt underneath. Things were looking up. "It's better my nipples show than yours."

"Why what's wrong with my nipples?" I said, offended.

"Oh god," he blurted. "No...I...you've got great nipples." He noticed me smiling, winding him up.

"Wow thanks," I said. "Great nipples. Too smooth Tom." I laughed. He pulled the coat back.

"You can get wet for that," he said. He looked good as he smiled. I fought to behave myself. Too late for that, I had almost said. I snatched the coat off him.

"You've already offered," I said, putting it on. It was huge on me.

"Come on," he said. "It's not going to stop."

We hurried to mine. It was raining hard and we moved as fast as we could. I was glad I played football and kept fit, my training being put to good use. I didn't want to seem unfit to Tom.

I couldn't help glancing at him as his shirt became soaked and his nipples became obvious and hard against the fabric. It was May, but the wind was still cold. He had hard lumps and bumps in all the right places. I was horny now, no denying it. Shame my dad would be home.

We got back and I went in first, taking off his dripping wet coat and hanging it on the radiator. I turned to Tom who was standing drenched in the doorway. I couldn't help but laugh. He gave me a mock evil look.

"I never should've given you that coat," he said. "Teach me to be the gentleman."

"Sorry," I said, stifling another laugh. "We'll get your clothes dry and I'll make you a coffee to make it up to you. Come on."

"DAD!" I shouted on the way in. No answer. In the kitchen there was a note. I smiled. My dad was so old school. In the days of a hundred ways to message someone he loved a note on the kitchen table. I read it and my heart beat increased.

"My dad's had to pop into work," I said, turning to Tom. "Said he won't be too long, and to look after you till he gets back. Guess I'm at your service." I let the statement hang, watching his face. I was sure I could see a battle in his head. I was hoping it was whether he was going to bend me over this kitchen table or not.

"Sounds fun," he said, smiling. "Could do with getting dry first though." He looked down at his dripping clothes. I did too, they clung to his body. I would've looked all day. I shook my head.

"Yes...of course," I mumbled.

I led him through the kitchen to our utility room. A small room with the washing machine, a tumble dryer, and a large chest freezer. I went to the tumble dryer and set the timer. I turned to see him watching me, the fire rose further in my lower stomach, reaching dangerous levels. We were alone in a small room, I was only two steps from his large firm arms. I took a deep breath, turning my attention to the dials of the tumble dryer.

"If you get undressed and chuck your wet things in there," I said, my voice steadier than I expected. "I've set it. Just close the door. They'll be dry in no time." I stood and stared at his wet t-shirt again. The contours of his hard muscular body underneath.

"Thanks Hannah," he said. He stood there for a moment, no words between us. "Um...can I have some privacy." I looked at him stupidly for a second, then realisation dawned.

"Oh shit. Sorry," I said, laughing. "Yeah sure." Well played dickhead, I thought, cursing myself. I hurried out.

I left him to get undressed, sent my dad a quick message, and went to sort myself out. My top had stayed dry under his coat, but my leggings were soaked from my thighs down. I peeled them off in my room and dried my slender legs. My pants had survived beneath the long coat, but I changed them for some fancy black lace underwear anyway, and replaced the leggings with a small tight pair of black denim shorts. I knew nothing would happen, but you had to be prepared, right?

I went for a wee, and to sort my hair in the bathroom. The hood of the coat had saved me from a drowned rat look. A quick fluffing of my long dark hair and I was good to go. I couldn't ignore the feeling taking hold of me. The thought of Tom naked downstairs. I tried to shake it off.

I checked my phone and smiled. Today was my lucky day after all. By the time I had made Tom a coffee I knew what I wanted. I headed to the utility room. I stood outside the door and chewed my lip nervously, wondering if this was a good idea. I decided it was.

I slowly opened the door. Peering in. No shame in my pervy antics. I nearly fucking moaned, stopping myself just in time. Jesus Han, I thought, I'd be humping his leg next.

"How's it going?" I said, keeping my voice even. I had already checked out the bulge in his black boxer briefs before I spoke. They must have been wet but he had kept them on. He jumped slightly, making a weird effort to cover himself, before giving up. "Your coffee." I showed him the mug I was carrying and plonked it on the chest freezer.

"It's getting there," he said. He shuffled uncomfortably.

"Shouldn't take long," I said. I jumped and plonked my little bum on the freezer cabinet next to his coffee. He studied me.

"Are you sure it's wise we're in here together Hannah," he said. "I'm pretty much naked."

"Someone's got to keep you company," I said. "Would be rude to ignore a guest." I ran my fingers through my hair playfully.

"If your dad comes back," he said.

"He just messaged, said he'll be another hour," I said. "Plenty of time."

"For what?" he said. I liked the look that came over his face.

"He said to keep you entertained," I replied. "Maybe put the football on. I thought there might be other options." I glanced obviously at his bulge, now a prominent outline. I couldn't have made it any clearer. I ran the risk of him thinking I was too forward. His friend's daughter a dirty little slut. I didn't care. He probably wouldn't have been far off.

"I like the sound of football," he said. "But I think I need to hear the other options to make an informed decision." I felt the funny feeling in my stomach again as he looked me over. Somewhere else reacting too.

"It'd be easier if I showed you," I said. "You'll need to come closer though." I expected more protest, but could see he wanted it. Fuck me, it looked big as he hardened in his underwear. I couldn't believe this was happening.

"How close?" he asked. I spread my legs and he stepped in between my thighs. I ran my hand up his body, over his hard stomach and chest. The coarse hairs of his upper body running through my fingers. He gripped my hips and pulled me into him. My legs wrapped around his.

"That's a good amount of close," I said, just before he brushed my hair over my shoulder and kissed me on the neck. I moaned. His soft kisses making me tremble. His hands went softly around my thin waist and I laughed and wriggled slightly as it tickled me. His grip tightened.

"Sorry," I said. He smiled at me.

He moved up from my neck to my mouth, and we kissed deeply, our tongues exploring each other's mouths. I ran my hand down his back and squeezed his firm bum cheeks, pulling him into me. I could feel his hardness press into me. I pushed my hips forward, moaning into his mouth.

He moved back to my neck, planting more kisses. Another moan. His hand slid over my left breast, squeezing through the fabric. My nipple hard and sensitive underneath. He felt the other. It wasn't enough for him and he went underneath, his hand caressing my flat stomach before sliding up my top, no bra to shield his light touch.

He cupped a pert breast, squeezing. That was the tipping point for me, from horny to desperate. I felt down between us and gripped him through his underwear, feeling how hard he was. His boxers were damp but not soaked. My knuckles brushed against the fabric of my shorts between my legs and I groaned, pushing them into me. If he didn't touch me there soon I was going to explode.

He kissed down my neck and chest, lifting my top as he went, exposing my breasts. Then kissing and teasing my nipples, making me rub his rigid cock through his boxers and stroking him. I felt myself losing it. Just holding on, waiting for him to touch me where I most wanted it.

His hand touched my thigh and I felt the heat rise between my legs as his hand slid to the inside and higher, touching the fabric of my shorts. He stopped where he was and I internally begged him to move higher. He held his hand there, our eyes locked. I bit my lip.

"Keep going," I said. We kissed again and he pulled his mouth away, his eyes burned into mine.

"Are you sure you want this?" he asked.

"Touch me and find out how much," I said. Gasping as his hand immediately moved between my open legs. He touched the denim of my shorts and I trembled in pleasure. His fingers pressed into me.

"Oh fuck. Yes!" I moaned, as his hand slid up to my stomach, trying to enter my shorts. They were too tight and he swore.

He undid the button on my denim shorts, pulling the zip down. His hand pressed against my lower abdomen and then teased its way into my pants. I closed my eyes and groaned loudly as a finger tip slid between my pussy lips, teasing and opening me up to him.

I could only imagine how wet I felt as he explored me with his finger. My swollen lips and clit teased and explored.

I put my hands on his hard chest and gripped as he slid a finger into me. He watched my face as I screwed it up in pleasure and he pushed another finger in, going deeper.

I felt the fingers slip deep inside me, the palm of his hand pressing against my clit. I groaned loudly. He knew what he was doing.

I was so aroused. I didn't want to cum too soon, thinking it made me look so desperate. But I was, and I stood no chance.

He forced his fingers deep inside me, exploring as I moaned. I kissed him hard. He moved to my clit, applying pressure, it squeezed between two of his fingers and he started moving them.

"I'm going to cum," I moaned. He moved his fingers faster and it sent me over the edge. Talk about premature ejaculation. I orgasmed hard. Soaking his fingers as he pushed them into my clenching pussy. I clung to him and shook on the freezer, my eyes screwed shut till it slowly abated.

"So beautiful," he said, kissing me hard. I blushed, smiling deeply. He held me in his strong arms. Arms I could have stayed in forever if there wasn't something I wanted more.

"Your turn," I said, breaking the kiss and pushing him back slightly. I jumped down.

I dropped to my knees and took the material of his boxers in my hands. I tugged them down. The waistband catching on his hard penis.

"Careful down there, you'll pull it off," he said.

"That's the plan," I said. Running my hand up his long shaft through his underwear, to the caught elastic. He moaned. I pulled his cock out, an involuntary gasp escaped my lips. It was an amazing specimen. Long and think. I wasn't great with inches, but I had a eight inch rubber cock and this wasn't quite as big, but wasn't a million miles away.

I started stroking it, my face close, my other hand fondled his scrotum, squeezing his testicles gently. I looked up at him. "So fucking big," I said. He moaned as I ran my tongue up the hard shaft, feeling the pulsing veins.

I kissed and licked before swallowing the head into my mouth. Slowly moving my head as I looked up at him. He touched my cheek and ran his hand through my hair. God I wanted him to fuck me, to stretch me open with this large penis.

I sucked him off for a bit. Alternating between wanking him off with my lips, licking his shaft, and forcing him down my throat. His moans motivating me to pleasure him. My head bobbed up and down whilst my hand stroked the base of his penis. I wanted him in me though and was pleased when he pulled me up.

He spun me round and pushed me against the freezer. He reached round, his hand back inside my shorts, fingers sliding back in. Exploring again, briefly.

He pulled his fingers out sharply and bent me over. I yelped as he yanked my shorts and pants down. His actions were as desperate as I felt. I needed him in me so badly.

"Oh god please," I groaned. I stuck my little bottom out, lifting it as he slid his cock in between my thin legs, rubbing the thick shaft against my dripping pussy lips. "Put it in. I want to feel it inside me."

"You will," he said, bending over my petite body, pressing me against the chest freezer. "I've wanted this so badly."

I groaned. He stood back up and I felt it touch me. The tip prising me open.

"Oh fuck!" I cried. I reached back and slowed his entry. The thick cock stretched me open as it slowly entered me. He eased back and then pushed forward again, applying more pressure. I winced at the pain, about to stop him. Then he slid in and I moaned loudly. I shook in pleasure.

"Oh god. So fucking good," I groaned, against the cold metal of the freezer. He pushed in deep. Then started slowly moving his hips, gently fucking me.

He wrapped his hands around my thin waist. His penis filled me perfectly, my pussy stretching around the thick shaft. He pushed in deep again, his pelvis pressing against my pert bottom. He continued his slow thrusts. I needed more.

"Faster," I moaned. He pulled me up into him, his thick arm round my chest. My slim body stretching. His other hand caressed my breasts and stomach. My ribs stretching my skin.

"No," he said, into my ear. He didn't increase the pace, but pushed in harder and deeper. I started moaning louder. I wanted it faster, but the slow pace was making me desperate, slowly bringing me to the brink. When he touched my clit I nearly orgasmed.

"Please," I begged.

"Cum for me," he replied. His fingers started moving, pressing hard on my most sensitive area as he continued to slowly slide in and out of me.

I tried to speak, but only moans escaped. It wasn't long before I was shaking against him. My second climax ripping through my body. My groans filled the small room. I gripped his hand to still his fingers as it became too much to take. Holding them against me. His pelvis still moved. The cock inside felt so good as I continued to cum.

He pulled my head back and kissed me, deep and hungrily. He suddenly pulled out, and pushed me down against the freezer.

"Don't stop," I groaned. He didn't say a word as he pulled my shorts the rest of the way down. He lifted one leg out of them, and lifted it up onto the freezer, my leg stretching out, spreading me wide. I felt so exposed. I couldn't even imagine how wet I looked.

I looked over my shoulder, our eyes meeting as he slid back into me. His cock roughly entered me. I bit my lip hard as he went deeper than before. My body still trembling from my orgasm.

"Fuck," I moaned. "Feels so fucking deep inside." Again his slow deep thrusts felt so amazing. His hand caressed my stretched out leg.

"You want me to fuck you faster?" he asked. He picked up the pace, his hands gripping my hips.

12