Craved On a Rainy Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god please," I groaned.

He started thrusting into me, harder and faster. I started groaning with every thrust, hard and deep. My bony pelvis banged against the freezer. I felt his own desperation, his needs, pouring out of him in his actions.

He pulled out and pulled me up, spinning me round. He lifted me onto the freezer, sitting me down. I spread my legs and he wasted no time entering me. I cried out in pleasure. He gripped my bum cheeks and pulled me into him, again his pelvis started pounding into me.

I started rolling my hips into him, forcing him deeper. Making him fuck me harder. I gripped his muscular arms. Watching his face, the intensity in his eyes made me groan. His want, adding to my arousal.

Our fucking became frantic. Him thrusting into me whilst I rocked into him. Our rhythm completely out, both too focused on our thirst to cum.

"I'm going to cum," Tom said, breathlessly. "Where...?"

"Cum in me," I moaned. Wanting it.

"Fuck," Tom groaned, pushing hard into me as he ejaculated. His cock stiffening inside me. I stopped and groaned as he filled me. I orgasmed again, adding to the echoes of the groans bouncing around the small room. His cock spasming inside me pushing me over the edge.

His body shook and spasmed against mine. The feeling of me doing that to him was ecstasy itself. I gripped him tight.

He held me against him as we came down from our moment. I trembled lightly in his arms. Eventually he prised me off as he softened inside me. He looked me deep in the eyes.

"I know I shouldn't have, but that was amazing," he said. He brushed my hair over my shoulders and kissed me. "Your dad..." I stopped him.

"I know, he can't find out," I said. "I won't tell anyone. I promise." And I wouldn't. I wouldn't risk fucking up my dad's friendship, but more risk my dad being disappointed in me. Even my closest friends might find it funny to make the odd comment.

He kissed me one last time and pulled out. I looked down as some of him ran out of me.

"Gross," I muttered. I closed my legs. He stood there awkwardly, unsure what to say. Trust the 18 year old to have to take control. "You get dressed and go watch the football." I instructed. "I'll...um...clean up."

He touched my arm, smiled, and then turned to get his stuff from the tumble dryer. I jumped down and felt more cum run out of me. I bundled my clothes under one arm and hurried out the room, pushing the door shut behind me.

"Fuck," I grumbled. It felt like he had unloaded a bucket load in me. I ran upstairs to the bathroom, my spare hand between my legs, trying not to drip everywhere.

I ran into the bathroom, removing the hand between my legs. My palm and fingers covered in Tom's cum. I licked what I had caught off my hand. A bit of shame washed through me. I wanted to taste it though. I couldn't help myself. I pushed my fingers into myself, hearing my own involuntary groans. I scooped out what I could and sucked that off my fingers too. What was wrong with me, I thought, but still wanted it all.

It wasn't till I thought that I had got it all that I pulled on my pants and shorts. Picking up my top and pulling that on too. I was still fucking horny, but ignored it. As sex went, it had been one of the best experiences so far. I knew I could easily go again, wondering if that was normal.

By the time dad got home I had dinner all sorted. Prepared whilst Tom watched the football in the living room. He came up behind me and surveyed my culinary skills of burgers and chips. He leant over and kissed me on the cheek. My body shuddered lightly, still sensitive from earlier.

"Thank you honey," he said. "Sorry I left you to look after Tom."

"No problem dad," I said. "He's been alright. Just been watching football, whilst I supplied him with beer."

"Lucky man," he said. "I'll make it up to you somehow."

"Don't worry dad," I said. "Had nothing else planned."

"How did I manage to bring up such a good girl," he said.

"Beats me dad," I said. At that exact moment I felt more of his friends cum run out of me. "I guess you're just incredibly lucky."

The End.

12