All Comments on 'Craving Ch. 03'

by between_love_and_lust

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I'm curious about this series

Don't get me wrong, the writing is phenomenal and those sex scenes are A+. But there are small details and actions sprinkled in there that are subtle but attention grabbing all the same...Lia's reaction to Lana's fingers and the lack of photos on the wall, not to mention the intensity of the kiss between Lia and Renee at the end of chapter 2, just to name a few. I want to believe that there's a larger (possibly romantic) plot arc planned ahead but the sudden shift with this chapter has kind of thrown me for a loop. Maybe I'm just being impatient; I'll have to just wait and see then!

between_love_and_lustbetween_love_and_lustabout 9 years agoAuthor
About the small details...

Firstly, thank you for your feedback on the story. Secondly, a couple of the details you mentioned most definitely have a purpose. The original premise of the story is based on a craving for the act in general and not a specific person, hence the change in storyline. I was worried about the change myself but was advised that keeping the readers on their toes could be beneficial. With that said, all will be made clear in future chapters. I hope you'll stick with me for the whole ride. Thanks again Anonymous XxXx

tygztygzabout 9 years ago

I rarely go for less-than-romantic stories but this one goes to 11 on heat - scorching hot. I still think Lia's heart should end up involved at some point ;)

Off topic - I saw "Ah Lia!" and immediately thought of this excellent one-hit-wonder from the 80s - (Donnie Iris - Ah Leah: https://youtu.be/YH5Arbm47IQ) it actually kinda fits!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing

Amazing story so far, your writing is some of the best I've seen and the scenes are extremely hot. Do you have an idea on how many chapters this series will be? I'm just curious...and impatient for more ;]

between_love_and_lustbetween_love_and_lustabout 9 years agoAuthor
How many more chapters?

Hmm... Well at least one more. Then if enough people ask for another... I'm sure I'll think of something. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love

First thank you for the wonderful orgasums. I'm still nude and spread as I type this. My legs have stopped shaking and I fairly sure my rabbit is dead. This what erotic writing is all about. Let me just say your characters are headed for a devastating experience. Take it from someone who is trapped in an ongoing sexual relationship with someone in a position above her. You tend to lose all sense of propriety. Just last week my boss informed me that we would be attending an education conference in San Jose with her best friend form college. This morning I received a package from an address I do not know. Inside the package was a black dog collar. I hope this is just a sick joke from my boyfriend. You don't think......

LcnmdLcnmdabout 9 years ago
So good......

this is so good, please continue this story!

Thank you,

L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very Well Written

I am looking forward to finding out her secret. I just went back to your earlier stuff and see how much you have improved. Please, don't take this wrong... I like getting off as much as the next guy, but you are an excellent wordsmith and I would like to see you do some stories with sex as opposed to sex stories. I think you have the potential to equal the great authors of this site.

ShadowsucksShadowsucksabout 9 years ago
Joyous and beautiful story.

"Craving" is the difference between making love and fucking.

Not that fucking is bad mind you, oh no, not by a long shot! It's just that you have the knack to craft, in beautifully worded detail, the slow passionate burn, the heats, feelings and scents of making love. Slowly, a gift to unwrap; being astounded and awed by two women discovering one another.

I read this chapter ever so slowly, savoring every word, simply willing to have you seduce and lead me along. You've woven a wonderful experience throughout each chapter of this story and it's delightful to see you flower as a writer, growing more confident and expansive as you populate the world of this story with detail, color, tastes and aromas.

I'm sorry for gushing. I guess I've kinda fallen in love with Lia, and with this story. I look forward to more from you. Thank you for this wonderful gift. You are a wonderful storyteller.

XOX,

Erin

PS - Roethke's poem keeps coming to mind:

"We think by feeling. What is there to know?

I hear my being dance from ear to ear.

I wake to sleep, and take my waking slow."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
some more are asking.....

You've got talent... I love your stories. What's her secret? Why she can't be in a vulnerable position very long? Secrets must be revealed! Maybe Lana can suck them out of her!

delicious_ambiguitydelicious_ambiguityover 8 years ago
Slightly Obsessed.

Your stories literally resonate with me on such a deeper level than almost anything I've stumbled upon on here. Not only do you know how to undress the reader's mind, but you have successfully captivated all of my senses. I find the protagonist irresistible, you made the entire scenario seem so believable, and I devoured every word. I'm wondering if you have something in common with this character as it all seems sort of personal in a sense. Really, I could read your work over and over again, not only because it is ridiculously sexy, but it's intellectually stimulating as well. Obsessed with you, and obsessed with your stories. As a lesbian woman who would rather read erotica than watch lesbian porn, this hits the nail on the head. I need more, i crave more.

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Love It 😘

Just keeps getting better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
amazing

Your writting is the best that literotica can offer. I hope ch. 05 is coming soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!... that made my blood boil😩😩💋💋❤❤🌈

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 7 years ago

Mmm, this story fucked my mind reeel gud. Yeesss, I'm Craving it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes

Omg make love to me! I am so wanting to try this, your story has me moaning and longing!

TheserialwaffleTheserialwafflealmost 4 years ago

That comment is so true. Such a dream...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous