Craving Cock!

Story Info
Hot wife cuckolds husband.
4.3k words
4.66
14k
33
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Candyboi
Candyboi
726 Followers

It happened two weeks ago. Carla my very hot sexy wife - but, as far as I was concerned - very conservative wife, especially in the bedroom, surprised, shocked would be a better word, me.

After nearly two decades of marriage you'd think nothing could or would surprise you. However, Carla basically went DefCon3 in the bedroom and then - over the course of one long, but sensual, perverted, and erotic weekend launched an all out nuclear strike on our staid sex life. She literally blew it to smithereens and pressed the reset button.

It happened on A Friday night. For most of our marriage Carla has always appeared - though she's as sexy as fuck - to be reserved and even predictable in our boudoir. But on this particular Friday she took out a new deck of cards filled with the most depraved and sexual experiences imaginable.

It began with a simple question which she asked, as I joined her in bed:

"Dan, do you think I look better in these new sexy vintage purple ruffled silk panties or, do you think I'd look sexier and hotter in your Calvin Klein white boxer shorts?" She said removing the duvet so I could see her magnificent and enormous ass in her new sexy as hell panties.

"Well," I replied, drooling like an old perverted man watching a nurse in a short starched uniform bending down so he can glimpse her black panties, stockings and suspender belt, "it's hard to imagine you looking any hotter than you do right now. Do you want to wear my boxer shorts?" I added, salivating for some reason at the prospect.

"Good answer hubby. Well, take them off then and pass them over then," Carla said seductively. "But you'll have to remove my new purple ruffled ones first.

Much as I was reluctant to do so, and as I did I caressed and kissed Carla's huge and incredibly sexy derriere through the silky material in the process, I couldn't wait to see what Carla looked like in my boxers. I liked where this was going. It was new, off- piste, kinky, perverted and even thrilling. I felt a small teaspoonful of pre-cum erupt onto my boxer shorts as I removed Carla's sensational pink panties.

I rolled the stained boxer shorts - I'd been wearing them all day which only added to the eroticism of the experiment - up Carla's thighs. She had shaved her pussy something I'd never known her do, but again I was overjoyed at how naughty a mood she was clearly in. This was the stuff of my most salacious dreams and I was loving every minute of it.

"Well, what do you think hubby. Better in panties or your boxer shorts?" Carla said running her hands all over my white boxers. "Oh, Dan you degenerate hubby, did you just cream your pants before making me wear them?"

"Sorry, Carla I got a bit excited."

"Did you now? I should make you lick that up?"

Surprisingly, the thought didn't repulse me. In fact, because it was my hot naughty wife asking me, I felt more than a little aroused. This whole thing was going in a completely unexpected, but delicious direction.

"And you still haven't answered my question," Carla said, slipping her right hand into my boxer shorts and fingering her pussy. Something that made me delirious with lust. "Boxers or panties?"

"Erm, well, yeah. You look so fucking hot in both. I guess your sexy panties just have the edge, but not by much."

"What if I do this?' Carla asked, getting up on all fours and wiggling her enormously fat hot ass inches from my now huge - okay fully erect five inch penis.

"That's hot as hell," I said drooling with anticipation of what Carla might say or do next.

"I bet you'd like to take me from behind now hubby wouldn't you?" Carla said coquettishly. "Why don't you spank me? I'm being such a naughty girl."

I didn't need to be asked twice. I didn't hit Carla tushy hard, though I did put some force into it. And yes, in case you're wondering I did want to take her from behind.

"Oh hubby, I don't think you should play the dominant one in our relationship if that genteel pat is the best you can do. Seem to me you're more the submissive type. What do you think?" Carla asked giving the tip of my cock a gentle peck as she rolled onto her back once more.

"I think you're probably right," I managed, my head swirling with the kiss on my stiff cock and the sea of perversion Carla was drowning me in. I was putty in her hands at this stage - and she knew it. Little did I realise, however, what was coming next.

"You know, Dan. I've always thought of myself as far sexier than you, far hotter."

"I don't disagree with that Carla. You really are sassy and extraordinarily attractive. And the older you've got the hotter and more beguiling and bewitching you've become," I said. It was an undeniable, empirical fact. With her - still - very pert and magnificent 34DD tits and naturally large ass (surely the envy of any woman that desired to look like a Kardashian), deep blue eyes, vice like thighs and sensual kisses Carla could have any man she wanted, or any woman come to think of it.

"That's a very sweet thing to say hubby," Carla said, stroking my cock - which was now dripping with pre-cum. "The thing is I want, no, need to dominate you. I need to turn you into a loving, servant like submissive. In fact, I need to persuade you to suppress your desire for my pussy and like me, crave big fat cocks instead. And cum, of course, you must crave cum as well."

Carla eyes were ablaze with lust and perverse and deviant wildness. But this was a step too far for me and for the first time that evening I've felt myself recoil a little. But Carla was about to checkmate me.

"I see you are a little upset hubby, doubt and fear and worry are starting to cloud in. But your cock I notice is still - more or less - erect. And I note you haven't thrown your allegedly masculine toys out the pram just yet. If you had you wouldn't still be sat astride me, delighting in the gentle squeezes I'm repeatedly giving your throbbing member.

All this was true of course. And Carla really did look far sexier than me in my boxer shorts. When she was on all fours I did fleetingly imagine she was some hot gay guy trying to seduce me for his pleasure. But I just pushed that disturbingly outrageous thought aside back into the abyss where it belonged. And what was all this about Carla craving big fat cocks? And, far more chillingly, wanting me to feel the same? Was this fantasy? Debauchery? Or something she really wanted to act on? Maybe, I thought, she has already partaken of such tempting offers in the devil's kitchen? I couldn't believe she would cheat on me. Then again, my five inch cock compared with some eight inch boner on some hot muscly stud was like comparing a cocktail sausage with some huge hot dog. I couldn't blame her for desiring such a meaty alternative now - could I? No guy with a small cock and a wife as hot and gorgeous as Carla could. But still a part of me wanted to escape her raunchy parlour game before there was no way I could withdraw, no way out and no way back to our humdrum and mundane sex life. Problem was I was already in too deep. And I was loving this new debased, controlling and incredibly naughty Carla that she was presenting to me.

Then she launched a full out assault. And I instinctively knew I was beaten. Knocked to the floor by her deranged game, and almost certainly out for the count. What Carla did next changed our sex life and our marriage, forever.

"Let me show you what our future could look like hubby if you give into me and, I suspect, some dormant sissy feminine gay desires."

Without any further ado, and without waiting for my response - and with my heart now hammering in my chest - Carla reached into her underwear drawer and pulled out a brand new eight inch life like dildo. It had veins all over it, the foreskin looked unbelievably sensuous and real, the tip of the cock dazzling and inviting. Then she put it inside the boxer shorts that she was wearing, my boxer shorts. She left the tip peering over the top. She could see the unmistakable look of shock, but also terrifying lust in my eyes. It was a knockout blow that sent me reeling with - as Carla had suspected - a bicurious latent desire.

I remembered some comical and actual horror movies growing up in which someone would be seduced and cuckolded by a spouse or where a guy transitioned - like a crossdressing Victorian or Edwardian Dr Jekyll into Sister Hyde. I remember a desperate yearning to be similarly dominated or take a cocktail that would turn me into a woman with breasts and a pussy. That feeling was returning, but I knew I still wanted to keep my cock, though the thought of behaving like a fucking whore and having lots of guys fuck Carla and I whilst we both dressed in her sluttiest underwear was increasingly appealing.

It was the cock that did it. That enormous black dildo in my boxer shorts that Carla was wearing. She looked like a porn star. A huge dollop of pre-cum bounced off my tiny cock and onto the enormous one Carla was now displaying like she was some sensuous and irresistible Asian she-male with a cock so delicious that you knew you wanted to fall deep, very deep into the temptation of sucking it. With it now covered in my pre-cum I felt my head swimming, I was losing my grip on reality. So when Carla said: "You can clean that up faggot," I jumped at the chance delirious with lust.

Behaving like a slut, I licked up every drop and yearned for more. Carla encouraged my wanton perversity.

"Oh fuck, Dan. That's so fucking hot. You gorgeous faggot. I think you've been thinking about sucking cock and wearing my panties for a very long time," Carla said, spanking my ass, rubbing my nipples and kissing me on the lips despite the fact my breath must have tasted of my salty cum. Carla just purred with pleasure.

I felt my masculinity being purged. I recalled being in my early twenties and going to a gay bar with Carla for a drink. I need a pee and went to the gents, somewhat apprehensively. I was right to be nervous. Two guys dressed in stockings, panties, push-up bras and high heels were fucking each other in one of the cubicles - they'd left the door open. I wasn't repulsed by what they were doing, quite the opposite - it was a huge turn on.

"Don't mind us," the taller one said - a strapping hunk with blonde hair and green eyes. "You can join in if you like?"

"I'd love to, but I'm not sure my wife would approve," I replied, trying to stop myself from giving into their wonderful, seductive temptation.

"I bet she loved to watch," the older guy said - he must have been about 55 and although he's was overweight he too was extremely good looking and sexy. "Most women do," he added.

"I'll bear that in mind next time we're here," I said, positively drooling at the prospect.

When we got home I told Carla what had happened and she was like a bitch on heat. We had our best sex - well, ever. Clearly she loved what had happened. But the next day we returned to our mundane ways in the bedroom after I said something like: "I'm not gay, and I never will be. It was nice to share the story, but that's all it will ever be."

Carla looked crestfallen. But the truth was I was sick with worry. I was straight, always had been, always will be. However, that experience in the gay bar, together with those movies I watched when I was younger simply lay in a coma waiting, hoping, to be renewed, reborn and acted upon.

"Stop trying to purge those sissy instincts, Dan," Carla said gently. "You know you don't want to. That's been obvious for the three decades or so we've been a couple. Don't suppress it any longer. It's time to come out of the sissy closet and embrace your femininity and desire for cock. Lovely, yummy, juicy cocks. You can't control that woman inside you any longer. I can see it in your eyes. You want, no, need to wear my panties and stockings and join me in sucking cocks and getting fucked hard by real men and, for you, anyway, other sissy faggots. Don't you?"

I was still fighting it. Carla could see that. It's a battle, I realised, that had been raging all of my life.

"You still don't get it? You are not straight, Dan. You never were. And now you never can be. Just admit that you want to wear my lingerie and that you need cock, and then, oh then - our sex life will reach heights you would never believe possible. Come on Dan, straight guys don't fantasise about wearing their naughty wife's red latex dress, her sultry red lip-gloss, black ruffled vintage panties, seamed stockings, high heels and getting on their knees to suck a multitude of big fat cocks. But I suspect you do. And you crave it because you're a sissy faggot."

I was drunk on Carla's words. They washed over me like some kinky tsunami of pleasure that I could not hold back. I was drowning in those words. Maybe Carla's right, I thought. I've simply been lying to myself for years. Maybe I really did need to embrace that inner sissy that was now screaming to get out. Oh, and the thought of wearing Carla's underwear was beyond temptation.

"Give in now darling hubby and you can wear my pink panties and coffee coloured seamed stockings while I fuck you with the strap-on I bought on the way home this evening. And if you like, which I know you will, tomorrow night we can dress up together and go to my office at work and I'll invite a few of my gay male sissy faggot colleagues to join us there so I can watch you experience the real thing," Carla said, kissing me passionately and spanking me again.

I felt torn. On the one hand what Carla was suggesting would, undoubtedly, change our marital and sex life forever - and I wasn't sure that's what I really wanted. On the other hand I was well in the mood for some kinky sex, and what Carla was suggesting was kinky as fuck. Still, I wavered. Caught between a rock or should that be a cock, and a hard place?! But that's actually a poor analogy - Carla was offering me potentially the night of my life. My cock was hard and was becoming more and swollen as I thought about putting on Carla's pink panties and coffee coloured seamed stockings. And then there was the prospect of Carla, my hot sexy wife, fucking me with her new strap-on dildo. Did I really want to turn that filthy idea down? The thought of Carla becoming a real hot wife and behaving like a fucking slut both appalled and thrilled me. Surely a naughty wife was the best kind of wife a guy could wish for? And I suspected that if I gave in to all that Carla was offering - and I mean all - then we have the kind of relationship most couples can only dream of. Besides, because Carla was so fucking sexy all the time, I was always horny. Now there was a chance to be horny together pretty much continuously. And a sick, perverted part of me love the idea of Carla cuckolding me and me being unable to control her or her wanton desires for other guys.

And then there was the offer of fresh cock. Again, a really sick, twisted, depraved part of me desired to try it. And Carla was offering me that on a plate too.

So, yes in that moment I wanted Carla to be a cock loving slut because I wanted to be one as well. In the end I simply gave in like the sissy faggot I've longed to be since my teenage years. I wanted to Carla to make me beg to wear her panties and stockings and make me beg for cock.

"Oh Carla," I said, "yes, cuckold and sissify me. Slide your pink panties and coffee coloured seamed panties up my thighs and fuck me with that big new strap-on. And tell me the guys you're currently attracted to and that you'd like to fuck you while I watch wearing your underwear."

"Oh, come here sissy hubby whilst I put my silky pink panties and stockings on you. And let me tell you all about James and Ben and Alex, the hot guys at work that have been fucking your naughty wife with their enormous cocks for months now, not forgetting William the crossdressing sissy faggot that wants to fuck YOU while wearing my black vintage panties and fishnet stockings."

"Oh fuck, Carla. I should be angry, but I'm not because sometimes I've had dreams of hunky guys doing just that to you. Filling your pussy with their big cocks, sucking your tits and rimming your ass, and kissing you passionately while you make me wear your panties and stockings, and slurp up their cream pies afterwards from your dripping pussy, and, oh, I've woken up so fucking horny." It was true and Carla was overjoyed to hear me say such a thing.

"Oh Dan, that's so fucking hot you little sissy sub. Let's get my pink panties and seamed stockings on you now, that's the least you deserve."

I lay on my back, heart pounding, adrenaline coursing through me, cock bouncing up and down desperate to feel the silky satin material of Carla's heavenly pink panties caress my ball sac and upon my yearning member. But Carla slid the seamed stockings on first and I jettisoned a teaspoonful of pre-cum onto my belly in the excitement. I was delirious. The sensation was almost better than an actual orgasm, almost. It was the biggest sexual thrill of my life. And when Carla put the pink panties on a few moments later I knew she'd won. There would be no turning back. I was no longer a reluctant sissy, I was an all embracing one.

Carla climbed on top of me and kissed me passionately once more. She grabbed my panty clad ass - which felt fucking amazing - and then asked me to get up on all fours. She picked her phone up and took pictures of me wearing a plethora of her panties. You can see our favourite on my profile picture. With each new pair of my wife's panties that I tried on I grew harder and harder. And Carla kept whispering in my ear: "I'm going to turn you so gay, you'll never want pussy again. So very gay, faggot. I want you to go gay. Admit it hubby, say you're gay, you know you want to. It turns you on thinking of yourself as a sissy crossdressing faggot. Doesn't it?"

"Yes mistress, Carla," I bellowed, as Carla made me suck her hew big strap-on. The truth was wearing Carla's panties and stockings WAS turning me gay. I was desperate for real cock now.

"Oh hubby, I think it's been really cute over so many years of our marriage seeing you, desperately at times, trying to act like a man, when the truth is you're such a sissy."

I realised Carla was right - as soon as she'd slipped her panties and seamed stockings on I knew she was right. Now I was sucking that big strap-on like I was a filthy whore, but longing all the time for the real thing. Why had I lied to myself all these years? I wasn't straight. What husband that's straight loves wearing his wife's panties and stockings?

"Oh my fucking god. I knew it," bellowed Carla, as I deep throated the strap-on, "you ARE SO FUCKING GAY my darling sissy hubby."

I nearly had a "sissygasm" just because Carla was calling me gay. I was loving it!

"Yes, Carla, my hot sexy wife, your small little cock of a husband is gay. I admit it. I want to be a little cock slut. I want cocks in my mouth and in my ass I beg of you."

"Oh hubby. Your wish is my command. I want to see you go totally gay. I want to see you shake and tremble as my sissy colleagues and lots of hunky gay friends of mine pound your virgin ass while your wearing my pink panties and seamed stockings and high heels, and slutty lip gloss. I want to see you scream with pleasure and pain. I want you to be covered in cum and jerk off lots of hunky guys onto my tits and clean last drop up with your sissy mouth. You deviant degenerate gay crossdresser."

"Oh yes please, Carla. Yes please, I beg you my naughty hot wife. Turn me fully gay. For that thought turns me on more than anything else."

Carla licked her lips and spanked my panty clad ass at that response. She knew now she was totally and utterly in charge.

"I've noticed recently sissy hubby that whenever we have sex you can't really stay hard for me your hot wife, nor for any other women, however sexy and attractive they might be, but if you see a big hard cock in one of these images you are like a man possessed with lust and you cum in me like a tornado. That's when I knew you were gay."

Candyboi
Candyboi
726 Followers
12