Craving Cock!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was so was true. In the past few weeks Carla and I had been looking at a lot of porn together - she was desperate to spice up our sex life, and whenever I saw a big cock it was that that got me really aroused, not pussies. Carla was right to call me out on it, I was clearly a great big gay boy. Actually, scratch that, I suddenly realised i wasn't man enough to be gay, I was a great big sissy crossdresser that craved cock. That's who I was. Gay guys were FAR more masculine and attractive than me. I was just a little cock craving sissy.

Carla was now positioned behind me. I was dripping pre-cum and she used this, not gel, for lubrication. She smeared it on my ass and the big black strap-on. She gently pulled the gusset on the pink panties aside.

"Ready sissy?"

"Yes mistress, Carla" I cried aloud in my new sissy voice.

"Destroying the dying embers of your tiny amount of heterosexuality was my plan all along, sissy hubby, you'll never want my pussy, your hot wife's pussy ever again after this, but lots of real men will and you will not deny mer such wanton pleasure will you hubby."

"Absolutely not, mistress Carla. You deserve big cocks from real men in your glorious shaven pussy, you really do."

"That's the right answer sissy hubby. Now, take this big strap-on cock, it'll prepare you for the real thing, and enjoy it."

Carla slid into me, about halfway in I felt a bit of resistance, I needed more lubrication but my horny bitch of a wife kept pushing. Two thirds of the way in and I was wincing with pain...but then something happened. Something so monumentally thrilling I knew this would never be just a one off. Carla drove the rest of the strap-on into me and pain became instant pleasure. Then she started to thrust energetically.

Pre-cum was oozing out of me. It felt so fucking good that I regretted not having sex with the guy in university when he'd started playing with my cock in his room, I chickened out. But I knew there would be no turning back after this. Soon, very soon, this strap-on would not be enough for me, I really would need the real thing.

Carla's intense energy was clearly getting her as aroused as much as it was getting me. She was flicking my nipples at the time as thrusting like a gay guy that hasn't had sex for a year. I love having my nipples flicked. With that and the feeling of her pink stockings and coffee coloured seamed stockings I was in sissy heaven. It got better.

"Oh imagine sissy hubby, this is William or one of my other gay friends pounding your boi pussy with their big fat cock. And imagine I'm watching you - as some hunks fuck me in ass and pussy, we're on all fours next to each other like fucking whores and we're both about to explode with pleasure"

"Oh fuck, Carla!" I screamed, as she gently touched my cock, "That would be fucking amazing!"

'Then imagine Will's cock filling your ass with cum right now and you becoming delirious with hunger to suck him off as a way of saying thank you."

Carla then squeezed my cock and finally I entered nirvana...Carla joined me moments later...

The next evening, Carla came home from work accompanied by James, Ben, several other hunks - all in their twenties or early thirties so 15-20 years younger than her. And then William introduced himself, he was gorgeous and, as Carla had promised he was dressed in her black panties and stockings. It was time, finally, for me to experience the real thing. I was not disappointed. but that's another story.

12