All Comments on 'Craving Daddy's Cock'

by Carnevil9

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
sirhugssirhugsalmost 4 years ago
Welcome Back

I'd say "worth the wait", but it was a hellish wait.

Do we get to find out more about Deidre and Federico? Will that lead to Missy wanting craving more than just Daddy's cock? I sense a foursome in the wind...

DoublespotDoublespotalmost 4 years ago

Very enjoyable, write more!!

justspitballingjustspitballingover 3 years ago
Good story!

Well done all the way through. Very good description wise and each chapter was better then the last. Looks like this is the end of it, but I wouldn't mind some more.

DoctorSmith8DoctorSmith8over 3 years ago
Very nice!

You really made me wait. I wanted it to happen so bad, and finally it did. Everyone likes happy endings!

If you have a minute please listen to this audio short that I wrote.

https://soundcloud.com/user-345838229/the-surgery

cors41214guycors41214guyover 3 years ago
Great story!

Really enjoyed the slow build up, and the sex was great when they got to it. Nicely written and well edited.

shelleyfaggirlshelleyfaggirlabout 3 years ago

You're an incredibly skilled writer. So very descriptive. So FUN! I came deep inside Missy girl, too! Oh my ~~~ Must have MORE!

BuckyDuckmanBuckyDuckmanover 2 years ago

Very fun and very hot! Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My fantasies and dreams were fulfilled when he slipped his big thick cock inside me and touched me so deep. I came and came. It was so intense and satisfying. We had long sessions together. He loved licking my wet hairy pussy. I took care of his needs for years, even after I was married. For years, I had two men who made love to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You could have been describing my dad's cock in this story. I saw it enough to know, and looking at it made me so wet. I know that a daughter's pussy is designed for a cock like her dad's. They correspond with one another--the depth, the intensity, the desire, the mutually satisfying orgasms.

ConniewantsitConniewantsitover 1 year ago

My older sister an I had a very similar experience coming home late one night to find our mother and father having oral sex by the pool, It was one of the most erotic, sensual , sexual sights of my life. Father was breathtaking. I often fantasize I was one on my knees servicing my own father.

Amber_EmbersAmber_Embersover 1 year ago

Hot story! Daddy's and daughters do seem to have that special 'electricity' between them! Keep up the good work!

DarkSollatDarkSollatabout 1 year ago

Nice work! I very much like Deidre engangement, it's super hot that she joined in the threesome. However, the start of Missy attraction toward Daddy was medicore - she just saw his dick, there was no emotional component for me.

And suggestion/kind of request for the future. In FMF threesome my fav position is when women lays one on top of the other, kissing and gropping, and the man fucks them, switching from pussy to pussy now and then.

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

What a great story. All daughters should have a best friend like Deidre . . . .

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

great story and plot . Loved it all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous