Craving Daddy's Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got on my knees on the floor, right where I had seen Irene so recently. I couldn't give up just yet. I leaned down and wrapped my lips around the head of his cock. The taste was incredible! Manly and salty and meaty! The tingling energy filled my mouth. I was so turned on that I unconsciously reached one hand down to my pussy, inside my panties, and started playing with my clit. I worked my mouth a few inches down Daddy's shaft, and slurped and sucked as I strummed my clit, hoping to work up a rhythm that would get him hard, but nothing worked. He stayed as limp as an overcooked stroganoff noodle.

Defeated, I let it pop out of my mouth and pulled my hand out of my panties. I stared at Daddy's beautiful cock a little bit longer, and then carefully slid his underwear back up to his hips. I got a sheet to cover him up for the night, kissed him on the forehead, and went to the dining room to clean up. Then I went to bed, got naked, lay on my back, and fucked myself good and hard with the Barbie doll.

*******

The next day, I called Deirdre again.

"Hi Missy! Success?"

"No. Coffee shop. One hour."

After we were seated with our lattes, I explained the entire unfortunate affair to Deirdre. She nodded sagely.

"Well, Missy, I've been thinking about your problem, and I think I have a guaranteed solution for you. Only... you aren't going to like it."

My eyebrows shot up. "Not like it? If it works, I'll like it just fine."

"Well, okay, we'll see. Here's what we do. It's Friday, right? What does your dad usually do on Friday nights?"

"He usually goes to O'Malley's downtown for a few beers after work, hanging out with his buddies, then comes home around 10 pm. Only he's been moping around over Irene lately. He might just come straight home from work tonight."

"Perfect. You make sure he goes to O'Malley's somehow. I'll make a point of 'accidentally' running into him there. I'll tell him I need some advice about going away to college, and pull him away from his friends for a private chat." She searched my face. "This is the part you aren't going to like. The Roosevelt Hotel is right down the block. I'm going to book a room there in advance. After your dad and I have a good chat, I'll flirt with him and seduce him up to my hotel room."

"What!" I almost leapt out of my seat.

"Calm down! Trust me. You will be hiding in the bathroom of the hotel room. I'll get him up to the room, get him naked, and get him in bed." She paused when she saw my glaring eyes, but then continued. "Once I get him naked and in bed, with the lights off, I'll excuse myself and say I have to go to the bathroom. I'll go into the bathroom, but you'll come out. You'll slip into bed with him and, well, the rest is up to you."

"Deirdre, I swear, if you are trying to pull a fast one on me...:"

"Sweetie, I promise. This is all for you."

"What about the hotel room? Aren't they expensive?"

"The football team gets a discount that they use for visiting teams. I'll have Biff make the reservation. He owes me a few favors."

"How do you know you can convince him to go to your room with you?"

"Sweetie, please."

"Do you really think he'll believe I'm you?"

"We're about the same size. We both have long hair. We'll make sure it is after dark. As long as you don't speak, he'll never know it's not me. If you have to say something, speak in a whisper. That's sexier anyway. Repeat after me: Fuck me, Don!" She said the last part in a whisper.

I whispered as well. "Fuck me, Don!"

"See? It sounds the same."

"How do I get into the room?"

"I'll be sure to get two keys when I check in. You can be at O'Malley's, too. Just stay out of sight. I'll slip you one of the keys. When your dad and I get up to leave, you get over there quickly. I'll make sure we take our time so you can get there first. Just go to the bathroom and get naked and leave the rest to me."

She was right; I hated this idea. But I couldn't find any more flaws with it. And if it got me one good fuck with Daddy and his magnificent cock, it will all be worth it. Because then he would be mine, forever, and there would be no way Deirdre or anyone else could ever take him away from me.

"Okay, I'm not very comfortable with this plan, but I have to admit that it sounds like it will work. What do we do next?"

"You go home and relax. Just make sure that he goes to O'Malley's, even if you have to send him there from your house. Then you get over there yourself. Leave the rest to me."

********************

The rest of the afternoon I was as nervous as a mother hen. There was nothing to do but wait and it was driving me crazy. I told myself that there was nothing that could go wrong, unless Deirdre betrayed me, and in that case I would kill her. I paced back and forth from the kitchen to the dining room to the living room. I stared at the sofa where I'd seen Irene sucking Daddy's cock. Where I'd slurped his limp cock myself. With luck, I would be feeling his hard cock in my pussy in a few short hours, and he would be finding out how wonderful we are together.

No, there was one other thing that could go wrong. Daddy might decide not to go to O'Malley's in the first place. Deirdre had told me to make sure that he does. How could I do that? I thought about it for a few minutes, then came up with a plan. I grabbed my phone and called Mr. Henderson, one of the other counselors at the school and a drinking buddy of Daddy's.

"Hello, Mr. Henderson? It's Melissa Drummond, Don's daughter. Yes, I'm fine, thank you. I'm calling about my Daddy. He's been awfully depressed lately, after breaking up with his girlfriend. Are you guys going out to O'Malley's tonight like usual? Oh, good. Only, I'm afraid Daddy might try to skip it. But I really think he should go. It would do him a world of good. Can you and the other guys make sure he goes along with you? Oh, that would be wonderful. Thanks a lot, Mr. Henderson. I really appreciate it."

A world of good. Ha! If Deirdre's scheme works, that won't begin to describe it! Anyway, now that I was confident Daddy would make it, and not come home after work, there was no need for me to wait around the house. O'Malley's and the Roosevelt Hotel were about five miles away. An easy drive, but a nice long walk would keep my mind occupied. I tucked my phone in my purse, slung it over my shoulder, and checked myself out in the mirror. I had on jeans and a pink t-shirt, some strappy espadrilles, and bright pink fingernails. Not that it mattered much; Daddy won't be seeing me or my clothes. I made sure my hair was down and straight, just like Deirdre keeps hers.

I headed out the door and started walking toward downtown. My mind was still swirling, but at least the walking kept me from going crazy. I kept playing out the plan in my mind, trying to find any flaws. It seemed foolproof.

I finally found myself at O'Malley's around 5 pm. Daddy would just be getting off work, and would be here soon. I went inside to check it out. Deirdre was sitting at the bar, wearing a slinky black dress and high heels, and flirting with the bartender for free drinks. "Missy! Come over here!" I sat down next to her. "Can my friend have one, too?" She batted her eyes at the bartender and soon a glass of wine was on the bar in front of me.

"Where do your dad and his buddies usually sit?" she asked me, looking around the bar.

"Over there, that table by the window."

"Okay, so when I drag him off, I'll want to go to the other end of the room. Any of those booths over there would work. Hmm, where should you be?"

We got up and walked over to the booth area. "These booths are tall," I said. "I could be in the very next one and he'd never see me. But I could listen to you guys."

"Okay, but if he has to get up to use the restroom, we don't want him walking past you. Ah, it's over there. No problem. I think we have our stage set."

Deirdre and I sat in one of the booths and sipped at our wine slowly. Neither of us wanted to get in the least bit tipsy. But I was starting to get nervous again, so a few sips did me good. Before long the door swung open and five middle-aged men came in. It was Daddy and his buddies. I hunched down in my seat, making sure I wasn't visible from their favorite table.

Deirdre gave me a sly look, arching her eyebrows and grinning. She was enjoying this. Maybe a little too much. But I had no choice but to trust her.

"When are you going to make your move?"

"Twenty minutes, I think. It's going to take me about an hour to set the hook, then another twenty minutes to get things set over at the hotel room. This way it will be nice and dark outside by the time we make the switcheroo." Ye gods, she had this down to a science!

The waitress came by to refill our drinks, but I asked for water. Deirdre had another wine. We could hear Daddy and his group laughing at their table; they were certainly having fun.

Deirdre looked at the time on her phone. "It's time. Good luck to both of us!" And off she went to the men's table. I moved over to the second booth so she and Daddy could have the first one. I sat there staring at my glass of water. I felt like I was on a roller coaster ride, completely out of control of the situation, just hoping things went according to plan.

A few minutes later I could hear Deirdre and Daddy sliding into the first booth. "Thanks so much for coming to chat with me, Mr. Drummond. I'm completely confused about my college applications process, and could use your advice."

"Please, call me Don. You're not a student of mine anymore."

"Oh, that's so sweet of you, Don!"

After that, I stopped paying attention. It was hard to focus on her meaningless chatter when I was so filled with anticipation. If everything went according to plan, I would very soon have Daddy's long, hard, magnificent cock deep inside my pussy, and he would be realizing that we were meant to be lovers forever. I started daydreaming about all the wonderful sex we would have together. I felt myself getting wet between my legs. Ohhh, Daddy....

Suddenly Deirdre was shaking my shoulder. "Missy! It's time!"

I snapped back to reality. "DeeDee! Where's Daddy?"

"He's in the restroom. We'll be leaving in a minute. Here, this is the key. It's room 3624. Remember, get naked and wait in the bathroom."

I took the key and got out quickly. The sun had already set and the darkness was deepening. I walked down the block to the Roosevelt Hotel. It was a fine old place with lots of dark paneling and fancy furniture. A desk clerk in a uniform watched me as I crossed the lobby. I flashed my key card at him and he nodded. I rode the elevator to the thirty-sixth floor, then found the room and let myself in.

The room was nice. There was a large king-size bed against one wall, and a night table with a lamp and alarm clock next to the bed. There was also a big screen TV, a little sitting area, a closet, and a door to what I assumed was the bathroom. I swung open the door and went inside. The bathroom had a shower with a curtain. Good, I thought; if Daddy has to use the bathroom before our switcheroo, I can hide in there. But I hoped it didn't come to that. I stood in the doorway of the bathroom and looked at the bed. I'll have to make that walk in complete darkness, I thought. I walked to the bed, counting my steps. Then I went back to the bathroom, closed my eyes, and walked back to the bed, counting. I opened my eyes. Perfect!

I went back to the bathroom and closed the door. There was a small nightlight; I decided to leave that on. I took off all my clothes, folded them neatly, and put them under the sink. Then I stood and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked at my smooth naked skin, at my small titties, at my hair. My hair was down, just like Deirdre kept hers. I looked at my pussy, neatly shaved and slightly open in anticipation. One hand crept to my pussy and started tracing my lips. My other hand found its way to a nipple and started squeezing it. Ohhh, Daddy! I can barely wait!

Then I heard a key in the lock. I froze and listened as hard as I could. I could hear DeeDee's and Daddy's voices, but couldn't make out what they were saying. But I could tell they were laughing and happy. I heard the door close and suddenly they got quiet. I thought I could hear kissing sounds. Damn you, DeeDee! I know she has to play her role, but it still made me a little angry.

I heard the click of a light switch, and suddenly could see a line of light under the bathroom door. Then the voices began again, only quieter than before. I could hear the rustle of clothing being removed. I wondered if they were undressing themselves or each other? No way to tell. Then more kissing sounds.

Then the light switch clicked again, and the line of light under the door disappeared. The next sound I heard was the squeak of the bedsprings. They had obviously gotten into it. I heard more kissing and giggling. That went on for a few minutes. DeeDee, that's enough! Finally I heard her voice very briefly, and then a short bed squeak.

I held my breath. A few seconds later, the doorknob turned, and the door swung open. DeeDee came in, her hair tousled. She had a huge grin on her face. I stared daggers at her. She just smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Then she hugged me. I've never had a naked hug with a girl before. It was kind of nice. I squeezed her back, and realized what a good friend she was. Finally, she let go, kissed me on the lips, and motioned her head toward the door.

I flushed the toilet, then washed my hands. Had to make everything sound legit. The moment of truth had finally arrived.

I opened the bathroom door and started the short walk to the bed, counting my steps. My heart was pounding so hard that I was afraid Daddy would hear it! I forced myself to calm down. I could just barely make out the bed in the darkness, and Daddy's naked body in it. I climbed in next to him.

"All set, darling?" he said.

"Shhhhh..." I put my finger on his lips. I didn't want a conversation to get started. That could just give things away. Then I slid my hand down his chest toward his groin. I couldn't believe I was actually naked in bed with my Daddy! I was trembling with excitement, and I could feel a great dampness between my legs. I wrapped my hand around his already-stiff cock. It felt powerful, as if it was full of electricity! None of the boys from school had ever had that kind of power in their cocks. The sexual energy that I had felt from his limp cock on the sofa was many times stronger now. I could tell Daddy felt it, too; at the instant that I touched him, he sucked in his breath at the surprisingly powerful sensations between my hand and his cock.

I stroked him up and down a few times. "Oh, my god, Deirdre; I've never felt anything like that before! It's like our bodies are completely in tune." There was a slight tremble in his voice. I stroked him a few more times while he continued to moan.

And then he reached one hand down between my legs and stroked my pussy. It was the first time he had ever touched me sexually! I almost cried out from the pleasure. I could feel sparks and thought I saw stars! We continued to stroke each other for a short while, both of us trembling with the pleasure. Our mouths were inches apart; I could feel his hot breath. Finally I took my hand off his shaft and shimmied down lower on the bed. I took the head of his cock into my mouth.

"Oh my god!!" he squealed. I'm sure Daddy has had many fine blowjobs in his life, but I could tell that he was getting more pleasure than usual from mine. I could hear both pleasure and surprise in his voice, and his moans. I sucked as much of his cock into my mouth as I could, but there was no way I was going to get it all in. Even so, it felt incredible in my mouth. It was as if it belonged there; as if it were a part of me. I swirled my tongue around his head and licked it like an ice cream cone. I jacked both my hands up and down on his shaft. I squeezed him and twisted, and occasionally fondled his huge, powerful balls. It was as wonderful as I'd always imagined it would be. In fact it was addicting. I could have sucked that gorgeous cock for days. In fact, I wanted desperately to keep sucking him until he came in my mouth, but that would have to wait for another day. I needed to get him into my pussy to completely win him over and complete my plan.

Reluctantly, I raised my face off of his wonderful cock and rose to my knees. I threw one leg over him and straddled his thighs. He reached up and grabbed my titties, gently squeezing them. That sent shivers of ecstasy up and down my spine.

I grabbed his cock, and slid the head up and down the wet lips of my pussy. Daddy was shuddering from the pleasure, and so was I! All along, I had just known that Daddy and I were made for each other; were the perfect lovers for each other. And now it was finally coming true! The sexual energy between us was increasing by the moment, and we could both feel it. I pushed his cock head past my lips, and slowly lowered myself, impaling my pussy on his wonderful, powerful cock. This was it!

Daddy's eyes popped open like two saucers! Even in the almost total darkness, I could see them, wide open in disbelief. "Dear God, Deirdre, what is this? I've never felt a pussy so wonderfully, perfectly, intensely pleasurable! It's like it was made just for me! You are incredible!"

I replied in a hoarse whisper: "Fuck me, Don!" Then I started gyrating my hips up and down, working that magnificent cock for all I was worth. Daddy arched his back and thrust up into me, jabbing and stabbing over and over. We worked up a rhythm, up and down, back and forth, in and out. We were both breathing heavily and sweating, but the intense, incredible pleasure spurred us on. It felt like his entire body was inside me, spreading out to engulf all of my organs, blasting me with love and pleasure and hot, intense passion. In the darkness, my vision was filled with stars and rainbows and galloping unicorns, with explosions and cascades and swirls of coruscating colors. I was vaguely aware of Daddy's strong hands gripping my hips, and of my own hands grasping his shoulders. I was vaguely aware of drool dripping out of my mouth, and of my titties swinging in small arcs on my chest. But I was acutely aware of the pleasure, the passion, and the love engulfing us both.

After what seemed like hours, I felt Daddy tensing up. "I'm going to cum, Deirdre!" he yelled. I dropped down to his chest and planted my mouth on his. Both of our mouths opened and our tongues entwined. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held on for dear life. His hips lurched skyward once more, then he froze briefly, and then he began to spasm and vibrate. I felt jolt after jolt of his cum filling my pussy; I felt his throbbing cock twitching on my clit. Then my orgasm hit me, and all of the rainbows and unicorns exploded as one, turning the world inside out. I felt a great gushing wetness as our juices mingled between our hips. I didn't quite pass out, but I came close.

When the fog cleared, I was still on top of Daddy, with his large but softening cock still deep inside my pussy. I still had my arms around his neck and my titties smashed onto his chest. We were both breathing hard.

His mouth was close to my ear. He spoke to me softly, with a bit of a tremble in his voice. "My god, that was incredible. In all my life, I've never felt a pussy so perfect, or an orgasm so intense. What is it that makes you such an incredible lover, Deirdre? I have to know!"

I struggled up to a sitting position, his cock still deep inside me. I played with his chest hair for a bit before answering. I didn't whisper; I used my full voice. "Daddy, it's me, Missy." I reached over to the night stand and switched on the lamp.

Daddy stared at me as if in shock. His face twitched. I saw a rapid succession of emotions play out over his features; I couldn't identify them all, but I'm pretty sure I saw shock, disbelief, denial, anger, and passion. I clenched my pussy on his cock, and it made him shudder in pleasure. His face finally settled on one emotion: bliss. He was happy.