Craving Daddy's Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Missy, I can't believe how incredible that felt. What did you do to me?"

"Nothing, Daddy. I'm just being me. It's like I told you earlier; we are made for each other, the perfect lovers. Nobody can be better for me than you, and nobody can be better for you than me."

"I'm beginning to think you were right all along, Missy."

"You don't think it's wrong anymore? Like you told me the other day?"

"Well, I'm not much of a theologian. But I do know one thing: if fucking you is wrong, I don't want to be right!"

"Oh, Daddy!" I flopped back down to his chest and we kissed for a long, long time. The magical electrical buzzing in our groins never stopped. It was a part of us. A very happy part of us.

Finally Daddy pulled his mouth away from mine. "Whatever happened to Deirdre?"

"She's still in the bathroom, I guess."

"Well we can't leave her in there all night! Deirdre! Come on out!"

I rolled off of him and sat up in bed. Deirdre came strolling out of the bathroom, casual as can be. Stark naked, poised, and perfectly confident. She was completely comfortable in her skin.

"How are you two getting along?" she asked.

"DeeDee, it worked perfectly. Your plan was awesome. Daddy now understands that we are meant to be together, and that my pussy is the best he will ever have. Right Daddy?"

"Absolutely, Princess. And Deirdre, we certainly owe you for helping get us together."

"Well for thanks, how about letting me crawl in with you?" And with that, she climbed into the bed, on the other side of Daddy from me. She put one arm around Daddy's shoulder. I snuggled close to him, too, and put my arm around his other shoulder.

"So, Missy," Deirdre continued, "just to make sure your pussy is the absolute best for Don, maybe we should do a side-by-side test? Just to be sure. After all, he's never had mine."

"DeeDee, what are you trying to pull?"

"Nothing; I just want to make sure Don has the best. And besides: you owe me."

She was right: I did owe her. We both did. I looked at Daddy. He looked confused. He looked back and forth between the two of us. Finally, he said, "Well, I'm willing to do a comparison test, if that makes everyone happy. Who goes first?"

"Since I'm the challenger, I'll go first," said Deirdre with a smile. And with that, she snuggled closer to his body, and slid her hand down his chest to his groin. She wrapped her hand around his cock and began to slowly stroke and fondle it. Her moves were complex and her skills were amazing. Soon she started speeding up, until her fingers were a blur as they manipulated his shaft, his head, his nutsack. Daddy was moaning and arching his back. This was probably the most skillful handjob he'd ever received. I knew I could never beat her technique. But I didn't have to.

"My turn," I said. Deirdre withdrew her hand and I grasped Daddy's shaft. As soon as I touched him he began to writhe with pleasure. The energy and the electricity were all I needed. He moaned and gurgled and threw his head back. I stroked him up and down with a simple pumping action, but the magic between us drove his pleasure to the extreme. When I thought he might be getting close to cumming, I stopped.

"I win," I said.

"Okay, let's try oral skills," said Deirdre. She bent her head down and deepthroated Daddy's entire cock in one breath. I couldn't believe how she made that monster dick disappear so fast! Daddy gasped and his eyes got wide. I could see her throat working as Daddy squirmed on the bed. I had no idea what her tongue was doing inside her mouth, but it was clearly working its magic on Daddy.

"Okay, that's enough," I said. Deirdre moved away, and I popped Daddy's cock head into my mouth. I knew that's all I would be able to get in, but it was enough. The electrical energy between us had him twitching and gyrating within seconds. I sucked and slurped, and massaged his balls. Again, I sensed that he was near to an orgasm, so I stopped and let his cock head out of my mouth. Daddy was gasping for breath.

"Fine," said Deirdre. "You win Round Two also. But the real test is our pussies." She lay on her back and spread her legs. She jiggled her titties. Her hair cascaded around her face. She licked her lips and extended her arms toward Daddy. She pitched her voice low and throaty and said, "Fuck me, Don!"

Daddy looked at me and shrugged. I shrugged back, smiled, and motioned my head towards Deirdre's inviting crotch. I knew I would win this round, too.

Daddy moved between Deirdre's legs and placed his magnificent cock at the entrance to her pussy. In one thrust, he impaled her. She gasped, and fucked back. They both fucked like champion thoroughbreds, thrusting and parrying, moaning and grunting. Daddy buried his face in her neck, and she wrapped her arms around his back. She wrapped her legs around his butt and pulled him closer to her. Soon they were both sweating and grunting and panting. They fucked like that for a good ten minutes. Neither one came, but they were clearly enjoying it. Finally, Daddy pulled out.

"You have a fabulous pussy, Deirdre. Probably the best I've ever had, after Missy here."

Deirdre smiled. She wasn't disappointed. She never expected to win. She was just happy to get some quality dick into her body. "Thanks, Don. The pleasure was all mine."

Now I spread my legs wide. "Okay, Daddy. Even though you already declared the winner, we still need to finish the contest. Fair is fair." I pitched my voice low and sexy. "Fuck me, Don!" Deirdre giggled.

Daddy came over and slid his cock into my pussy once more. It was even better than the first time! I heard church bells ringing and angels singing! I felt thunder and earthquakes and landslides! My insides turned inside out and my entire body was on fire! Daddy pumped and pumped and our bodies felt like one heavenly being. The magical electrical power between us almost glowed like a sun.

Deirdre tapped us both on the shoulders. "Roll over, you two. Missy definitely deserves Don's cock in her pussy. But my pussy deserves some action, too." She helped us roll over so Daddy was on his back. His cock never left my pussy as I ended up straddling him, cowgirl style. Then Deirdre straddled his face and lowered her pussy to his mouth. Daddy grabbed her thighs and brought her to within range of his lips and tongue. Soon she was riding his face as furiously as I was riding his cock. All three of us worked up a fabulous rhythm. We were all sweating and moaning and grunting. I think Deirdre was also engulfed in the magical power, judging by her surprised look of ecstasy.

Deirdre and I were facing each other. She had a heavenly look on her face and her titties were bobbing up and down. She saw me watching her, and reached out. She put her hands on my shoulders, and I put mine on hers. We both leaned forward. She brought her mouth toward mine.

I had never kissed a girl before, but if I was going to start, it would definitely be with her. I opened my mouth and accepted her tongue. Soon our lips were locked and our tongues were arm wrestling. Her kiss was very aggressive, almost like a man's, but in a silkier, sexier way. She tasted like cherries and ice cream. Then I felt her hands on my titties, squeezing and massaging them. I started squeezing hers, too. Our moans intensified. I was getting completely overwhelmed by the sensations: Daddy's fabulous cock deep in my pussy, Deirdre's tongue in my mouth, and her fingers pinching my nipples. I had never felt so completely saturated with physical pleasures from all directions.

If that wonderful session could have lasted for a week it would have been too short. But of course it didn't. Eventually, the inevitable started to occur. I felt that sudden escalation of sensation that signals an imminent orgasm. It was like a bomb exploding in my pelvis, and a rush of flame consuming my body. I lost all control and screamed as my climax took me over completely. The clenching of my pussy on Daddy's cock sent him over the edge too, and he began sending his second load of cum deep inside me. His clenching mouth bit down hard on Deirdre's clit, pushing her over the edge. She started shouting and writhing, and released a load of juice all over Daddy's face. When she finished screaming, she planted her mouth back on mine and we furiously kissed each other.

Then Deirdre reached down to my crotch. She extended two fingers, and scooped up a huge glob of Daddy's cum which had leaked out of me. She brought it up to my face. I opened my mouth and let her deposit it on my tongue. It was the best thing I'd ever tasted. I rolled it around in my mouth, but it was too good not to share. I leaned forward again and we snowballed that glob of cum back and forth. Eventually we each swallowed our share.

By this time, Daddy was starting to get uncomfortable. "Hey, you two. Much as I love being smothered by two fabulous pussies, I think I need to breathe for a bit." We all giggled, and Deirdre and I rolled off of him. We all snuggled together in the bed, Daddy in the middle, his arms around both of us, and just hugged each other for a few minutes. Then, one by one, we all fell asleep. I was the last one to drop off, and my last thought of the day was how lucky I was to have such a perfect Daddy and such a wonderful best friend.

In the morning, we picked up where we left off, and tried just about every sexual activity that two women and one man can do with each other. After checkout time, we all went back to our house and continued for the rest of the weekend.

Anyway, that was a year ago. Daddy and I have lived together happily ever after since then. Daddy stopped dating other women, of course, and now sleeps exclusively with me. Well, almost exclusively. Deirdre still comes over once a week or so for a threesome. She comes over often enough that our friends and neighbors all think she is Daddy's girlfriend! That's fine with us.

PS - Deirdre is still a slut. And she finally bagged Federico!