Craving for My Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not getting you, son..."

"I want to be your man that makes love to you!" I blurted out unable to contain myself. Adrenaline pumped up my whole body. And it only went on to fight mode.

The shock on her face instantly infected me, spiking my anxiety through the roof. Her eyes widened out and her hand travelled up to cover her mouth. She froze in her posture for a few seconds until she suddenly tore away from the sofa and walked away. My whole world began to shatter as I feared the worst. I let out a breath of relief as I saw her slow down. She leaned forward on the long table on the other side of the room. The few minutes of silence felt like an eternity until she spoke again.

"Is that what I have been noticing differently from you?" A muffled tone questioned me.

"That you began thinking about your mom this way?" She repeated herself, this time in a soft shout. From her expressions on her face, I could clearly deduct that she had connected the dots regarding what she was feeling different about me.

I carefully walked towards her and stood a safe two foot distance behind her. My hands ached to comfort her but I couldn't. For the first time, I saw myself trying to see things from her perspective. I could only imagine how profound this would seem to her. Now, the only thing that kept me composed was the blind almost hysterical belief that this won't turn out to be that tragic.

"I can't say that... But in the last few days, I didn't bother hiding that fact." I raised my voice. "And you know what, mom? You told that it was good."

"I didn't know that you..."

"That's what I'm saying!" I barged into her sentence. "You gave a judgement free opinion."

"I'm your mother, Josh..." Even in the most distressing situation that I put her in, her pleading voice was not sounding distant. I only felt her presence trying to get closer to me.

"Don't tell me it's a mom and son thing." I shot back at her. "How do we know that moms and sons actually don't make love in secret? Even if their fathers were still around."

It was a double edged retort. It may have been the past now but it was a gruesome past that she learned her life lessons from. I wanted to remind her that I was the one who was always there for her, and not the bastard of my father. And about moms and sons having sex, I obviously grew up exploring all sorts of mom-son porn and erotica. I personally never knew anyone who actually fucked their mother but that was exactly the point that I hoped for. That it will always remain a secret.

"I'm your mother, son." This time, she stressed on each word.

"You will always be my mother, in my heart and to the outside world. But I want us to be more than that within our little world." I poured out my heart. "We were always different as a family... As a mother, and as a son."

"What if people comes to know, baby. It will be the greatest crime."

Her breathing was choppy. I could feel the inner turmoil in her wavering voice. But at that exact moment, I knew she was going to be mine. Her biggest and intimate worry slipped out from the argument that she was trying to make. Her instinctual defence in this highly disturbed situation wasn't against the nature of my desires. She was obviously shocked by such my ungodly confession but her biggest fear was about getting caught. By now, I was sensing all sorts of green signals from her. She wasn't moving away from me. Her body was aligned to mine. She wasn't shouting. She was reasoning with me about her inhibitions.

"This will be our secret for all eternity, mom...Just between the two of us."

The clarity with which I asserted myself on her amazed me. I knew that somewhere deep in her subconscious mind slept a thread of fantasies that was weaved from her close companionship with all her romance novels. I was counting on fuelling the same excitement rising out from those illicit and secretive affairs. My hands gently pressed the side of her arms that was crossed across her chest. My cock twitched optimistically in preparation for the night to unfold. My mind was working ten times faster now.

"Mom, I just want to say that I love you more than anything."

"Son...Do you really know what you're talking about?" She didn't flinch one bit as I pressed my body into her. The heat of our bodies mingled without hesitation.

"All we have is each other, mom..."

"But..." I pulled her to me slowly and I felt the weight of her body leaned back against me. I had to break that final wall in some other way.

"Do you find me good looking, mom? Just asking..." I gently kneaded her arms where I clutched them.

"Just tell me, mom. As a woman." I asked her again when there was no reply.

"I'm sure girls are crushing over you." A weak chuckle hesitantly escaped her lips.

"But I always thought about us making love, mom." My hands slipped down and squeezed on her soft love handles. She inhaled a long breath and her soft boobs rose higher up her chest. I delicately turned her around and tied my hands around her lower back. Her heavy breasts pressed onto my lower chest as I pulled her closer.

"You like the fact that a young man checks you out and still want to be with you?" I plucked on the strand of words that I tightly tied into her mind her yesterday.

"I want to kiss you, mom." I stared into her eyes, unwavering and determined. I knew I had the upper hand by now. I was proud that I was making her contemplate something which she would never had done before the past few days. After a few seconds of hesitation, her quivering lips began to stutter.

"Will we...be ok?" Those four words changed everything. That defensive curtain around her withered into nothingness as I saw a woman whose body was finally willing for the man in front of her.

"All those girls who's crushing on me would be jealous though." I smiled seductively. Her grip on my T shirt became tighter. I slowly leaned forward to make the distance between our lips disappear. There was no resistance, only passive approval. The last thing I saw before closing my eyes was the sight of her partly opened mouth and eyelids. At the first touch of my mother's lips unto mine, shockwaves rippled through my body.

"Mmmmm..." Her moans vibrated into my head as my tongue probed into her mouth. At that moment, I went to heaven and back as the horniest guy ever to step into those golden gates. I felt her wet mouth join into mine as we French-kissed deeply. I could feel her heavy breathing on my upper lips as her mouth pressed onto mine until she parted the wet contact.

"I'm just scared..." She confessed. Her hands slowly roamed all over my back.

"What we both do together is nobody's business, mom. Nobody's..." I sealed my promise with an enduring kiss.

"Mmmmmmm." Our kiss lingered on for a few minutes. I felt her reciprocations going a notch up as her cautious enthusiasm overtook her inadequate kissing skills. Our tongues danced to the taboo choir of our moans and muffled murmurs.

"I always thought about fucking you, mom." I breathed into her face. "In OUR bedroom. Every night we would be together...fucking all night."

"Oh god..." I knew that I instantly pasted that image into her mind. We kissed again and for a few delightful minutes, our locked mouths became one.

"You always got what you wanted. Haven't you?" She sounded defeated, like a captive in the hands of the aggressor whom she secretly wouldn't have minded getting swept away anyway.

"I always wanted the best." I smiled.

I didn't mean to stay still but I was taken aback when her hands suddenly jerked my head towards her lips for a kiss. Her mouth hung open and there was a hint of shame in her eyes as I studied the look on her face. I celebrated the first ever glimpse of immoral lust on my mother's face. It lay undisguised on the contours of my pious mother's face. I had turned the tables that exact moment. It was a sight that I knew would be etched in my memories forever. In a split second, I smashed my lips onto hers. My hands dropped down to her ass and pulled it closer with open palms. The thought that my fingers were only inches away from her forbidden pussy gave me goose bumps.

Till now, I resisted the need to ravish her but this was it. In my perfect fantasy, I would have been taking her for the first time in her own bed. I always pictured my mom lying on her back with her legs wrapped around me. We would be fucking the night away. But now, I couldn't wait any longer. I pulled away from the kiss and turned her forcibly around. A large thud boomed into my ears when her palms slapped on the table as she fell forward. The next I knew, I unzipped my jeans and pulled it down. My cock bounced up from its restrain to poke out at full mast. It didn't help my when I saw her legs involuntary part a few inches wider.

"Son..." She turned her head around. Her eyes looked like that of the drugged puppy. She knew I was going to take her right then and there. I saw my whole life in her eyes.

I hastily pushed up the brim of her dress to the small of her back. I yanked down the full cut but translucent black panties. I chuckled inwardly when I glanced at the soaking wet patch in the middle of her tiny garment. The sodden gusset of the panty sank downwards with gravity. I rubbed along the length of her wet pussy twice with my precum glazed cock head and completely jammed in with one ruthless thrust. My cock was very thick, veiny and more than 7inches long. I knew what my thick uncut monster could do to a woman.

"Aaaaarggh!" A long grunt ripped open her lungs. I hunched over and hugged her tightly as I could, joining our bodies in a tight jigsaw puzzle. She emanated a forceful grunt yet again. I wasn't moving an inch inside her. The muscles of her vagina constricted the length and width of my cock with immense resistance. My entire body was engulfed in a rainbow of pleasurable pricks of the highest intensity. Another uncouth grunt escaped her throat as she tried to vent out the sweet and sour sensations from the abominable intrusion.

"Uh...uh...uh..." Her grunts slowly settled into short shallow gasps. My hands cupped her large tits through the thin material of her sundress. I clenched myself rhythmically into her tightness trying to push my cock deeper and deeper inside. My whole life felt like this was the point to finally reach, with her scent in my nostrils, her hair on my face, her boobs on my hand and my cock lodged inside her pussy.

"Ohh gawd..." Throwing her head back, she arched her spine. Her pussy squeezing around my cock felt like the tightest wet velvet. I began to pull out slowly to a long moan escaping her lips. I felt as if I was pulling out of a suctioning vacuum cavity. It was equally tight to pull out as it was to push in. I couldn't believe that I came out through this very hole. I slowly pushed the entire length back in and initiated my own mother into the most primal dance known to mankind.

"Fuck, mom." Her mature ass slapped against my pelvis as I fucked her tight sloppy orifice with calculated strokes. I took all the time in the world to enjoy the pleasures of her most intimate altar. Her warm juices coated my cock all along the ribbed texture of her dripping canal. When I heard my mom struggling to speak. I slowed down a bit.

"I...feel...dizzy..." My mom staggered. Her body felt weak in my tight grip. I knew her heels were coming off the ground with each strong thrust of my throbbing cock.

"Does it feel good, mom...ummm?" I ignored her useless complaint and resumed to fuck her like before.

"Ohh, baby." It was almost inaudible.

"Why don't you tell me, mom. I want to hear it." I urged her on.

"It does..." She panted through her words. "I...can't...believe this..."

I could see the side of her face and make out that she was open jawed. I settled into a faster tempo where our moans and grunts couldn't catch up with the continuous slapping of our skins.

"How many ...times have you ...thought about it...baby?" She looked over me with her twisted neck.

"So many times, mom. So many times."

I really wanted to go all out now. With one merciless thrust harder into her body, I impaled her whole body on my cock. I almost lifted her of her feet, bursting a loud cry from her throat. A few seconds later, I began to withdraw my cock slowly as I looked on to our union in wonder.

"Let's go to our room" I hugged her and pulled her towards me. My jeans and underwear lay crumbled on the ground. She let out a yelp as I swung her over my shoulders. I carried her like a disgruntled caveman and threw her to onto the bed. Her dress and my T shirt followed suit. They were gone in a second.

"Take it off, mom." I pointed to her bra. It was the last piece of clothing on her.

I went in between her slightly parted legs as she unhooked the strap. Her tits flopped onto the sides of her body. I grabbed them from outside and squeezed them together. Her boobs ballooned out from the large O of my grasp and upwards into my face. She had dark brown nipples that had the sexiest oval areolas. As I covered her nipples with my mouth, a loud long hiss escaped her lips. I sucked, pulled and licked at her nipples with my teeth. My cheeks hollowed in when I tried to get as much inside my mouth. She turned her head and moaned into the wall on the far side of the room.

"Mmmm..." Her tits combined with a hint of sweat and her moisturizer smelled like fresh musky lavender. She threw her hands straight above her head as I got the perfect access to huge tits. I rubbed my face on her tits and sucked on those rubbery buttons as I flicked my tongue all over them in the confines of my dripping mouth.

"You're tits are amazing, mom." I just fucked her and sucked the juices out of her ripe melons, but it felt a bit odd complimenting my mother right in the face. I dove back in remembering all the times I salivated over her cleavage. Her succulent mammaries made me lost track of time as I went on devouring the twin mounds.

"I still remember the very first time when I breastfed you, baby." Immense happiness washed over me as she began to open up vocally. She brought one of her hands down and affectionately pressed on the back of my head. I felt the pressure on her hand more as I looked right into her eyes and began to suckle on her tit. My hunger only grew more as I relished the taste and texture of the soft crinkled skin of her nipples.

"I'll be having more from now on." I moaned into her soft nourishing tits.

Hearing her enjoying the attack on her tit flesh escalated the lust burning in my loins. My cock was raring to get back inside her. But now, my taste buds salivated for something more. My mouth left her tits with a loud pop. My lips slowly moved down her body in a trail of wet kisses. I went down the bed and pushed her ankles up until her knees touched her shoulders.

"Oh baby..." Folded half way and pinned down with her most guarded orifice on display, I drank in the sight of her sex. She had a neatly trimmed bush. Her pussy lips were the smallest I would expect on a woman of her built. It unfurled outward like two little rose petals. Her pussy was slightly puffy but looked so sexy. In the faint light of the bedroom, her pussy gleamed with our combined juices.

"Fuck, mom. You have such a cute pussy."

Taking a long breath, I plunged my tongue into her moist crack. It was addiction at first try. Her juices rushed into my mouth as I savoured the sweet and salty morsel. I pulled at her little lips with my slurping mouth and began gnawing on her simmering pot. The excess discharges that my hungry mouth couldn't ingest dripped down to the light stubble on my chin.

"You fucking taste so good, mom. Mmm..." I pressed my whole mouth around her mound and sucked in on her nub.

Her eyes rolled back and her head thrashed from side to side. My open mouth travelled up and closed shut on her tiny little clit. My jaws lowered down to her little asshole and my mouth lavished on it. Her rubbery ring contracted around my tongue as I wiggled it farther deep.

"You fucking dirty boy. Ouuufff..."

It was a shrill squeal as she revelled in the filthiest of tingles that was I dishing out on all her nerve endings. My tongue slithered into her pussy again, deeper than before. Her hips began to thrash as her chest heaved up and down frantically with each short breath. Crushed by the weight of the pleasure, her lungs began to push out foul guttural noises into the ceiling.

"Urrrghh...aaahh...fffggghh..."

I kept on gobbling at her pussy as my tongue probed and swirled around each and every contour of her warm cavity. It wasn't long when I felt the involuntary spasms of her sift tissues around my darting tongue. Her breathing was getting heavier and her impatient hips. It meant only one thing. She was going to cum soon. My jaw muscles literally went on full throttle as I picked up more subtle signs of her impending orgasm.

"Ooooooo...oooooo!" Her hips jerked involuntarily and without warning, a spurt of light fluids hit the back of my throat. It burst into my mouth as her pussy spasms squeezed my zealous tongue back and forth. I couldn't believe it. My mom was cumming inside my mouth.

"Oh my gaaaaaaaaawdd! Eeeeeeeeeeeeee..." She screamed into the warm air at the top of her voice. Her body thrashed like a large fish that was dangerously rocking the small boat on which it just had been thrown into. My strong hands struggled to hold down her increasingly convulsing body. She bucked and gyrated for what seemed like eternity. A blanket of sweat varnished her whole body as I let her take her own time to calm down. I gently lapped up her pussy as I watched her descend down from the pinnacles of pleasure. I looked up and saw a face of total submission. It only made me want to be much closer to her now.

Drunk on her nectars, I was insatiable now. My knees parted her quivering thighs as I came up to the wreckage in front of me. Arching my back to give way to the length of my cock, I pushed into her soft velvet purse. I threw her flaccid legs over my shoulders and planted my arms near her armpits, completely stable above her. Her dazed eyes looked into mine and I began to fuck her cunt slowly.

"I want to fuck you like every day, mom." I growled. "Being you baby boy all day... and your young stud all night." My cock plummeted into her moist depths again and again. Her drained out body was regaining composure ever so slowly as I watched her blossom back to reality.

"You decided to come back...and take mommy completely...just like that? Ummm?" She purred.

"This is what I wanted this time. To come really home." I pushed in all way into her. "I'm home, mommy."

"Oh god, yes! You are, baby. She panted." Yes you are..." Her voice trailed off.

I rained down a merciless pounding that went on and on. Through my clenched teeth and the sweat dripping down to her face, I began to notice something about her. Even in her dilapidated state, she was trying hard to spread her legs wider. Her eyes looked at me like a helpless obedient little girl. She was murmuring 'Ruin me', 'Own this pussy' and similar filthy cusses under her breath. As her limp body and her tight cunt kept on inciting me more, I realised that she wasn't a Dom or even an equal partner in bed. She was a submissive little creature. I couldn't believe I found the perfect little sex bunny in my own mother.

"Fuck yes. This pussy is mine." Her smooth soft thighs absorbed my thrusts as it clapped against my thrusting pelvis. My balls hung low and I felt the crevice of her ass each time I banged her core into the mattress.

"Oh my god, Yes. Take this pussyyy!" I kept on pounding harder through her shrieks. Her whole body shook with each thrust.

"I can't believe I was right here, mom. Ummm..." Her belly was rippling with the determined slamming of my cock. I wanted her to know that her son was fucking her.