Craving for My Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmmm...Yes." Her trembling hands found its way to her tummy. "Right... here..."

We settled into a perfect rhythm that wasn't interrupted for a long time. I began to feel my rock hard cock getting sensitive. The urge to cum was high but this was only just a fraction of what I had imagined doing to her. I collapsed on top of her with our sexes glued together. My hands wrapped her in an urgent embrace as I tried harder to decry my imminent orgasm. After a few minutes of lying together in an entangled mess, I rolled her over until I fell on my back with her on top of me. My cock never left her insides. I pulled her knees up towards me and grabbed her voluptuous ass.

"Ride me, mom." I commanded.

Hoisting herself up into a comfortable position, her hips began to move. I loved how her warm thighs felt so possessive clamping down on the sides of my body. My hands felt her ass muscles contract as her hips began to grind my cock deeper into her pussy.

"Mmmmm." She moaned. The dim lighting of the room gave my eyes a wonderful treat. It illuminated her big beautiful curves on her ripe, mature body.

Her hands pulled up her hair into a bundle as she squirmed on my rigid cock. All her feminine scents wafted freely around me. Riding my cock hard, her eyes studied me like a whore who was too eager to please her most favourite customer. I jerked my hips upwards to match her primitively twerks on the length of my cock. She rode me until she fell on top of me, exhausted.

"So full..." My mom rambled to herself. I visualised an X-ray image of my organ suffocating the far end of her tunnel. After a while, I pushed my queen down from her new throne, and let her fall limp on to the mattress. I took in the sight of my mom's body writhing in delight right beside me.

As soon as we caught our breath, I nudged on her shoulder hard. Images of stray dogs humping without a care in the world came rushing to my mind. I was going to take her exactly like that. That was when she did something that blew my mind away. In one smooth move, she rolled away and propped herself up on her knees and pulled the pillow closer to rest her elbows on it. She lowered her head into her folded arms and pushed her ass high in the air. Turning her head towards me, I saw a faint naughty smile on her moonlit face. It was too good to be fucking true. Like the rabid dog she saw me for, I jumped up and positioned myself behind her. After running my eye balls on her clothed ass as long as I can remember, the sight of her bare nakedness almost choked me to death.

"Fuckk..." I breathed into my neck. "Mom...You got such a sexy ass."

The round smoothness of her curvy bottom was nothing compared to the images I conjured up in my fantasies. Her wide hips outlined her meaty globes like a sculptor's masterpiece. It looked firm and full for a 45 year old. Peeking out from between her voluptuous ass cheeks, the valley of her tight derriere drove me mad with lust. I couldn't believe how sexy it was. I could look at it all day.

"You like mommy's ass?" She pushed her hips at me a bit more as she finished her sentence.

I ran my hands all over her smooth cheeks squeezing it from time to time. It was jutting out so sensually. Like a kid who just got his most awaited toy, I handled it with all the care and attention in the world. I always loved how a woman's upturned ass looked like. It was inviting, teasing and so primal. Prominent lines of her juices ran down the insides of her thigh and her tiny pussy lips stuck matted to the outside. My cock twitched, warning me to put it back in the place where it just experienced complete heaven.

"Like how a woman's ass should be..." I smacked it and watch the relaxed butt cheeks jiggle again. I smacked her again with both hands and squeezed it tightly at the end of it.

"And now I'm gonna fuck you." I leaned forward and whispered to the back of her head." And make you my bitch. My horny little bitch..." Shameless filth rolled away into her ears.

"I'm going to be your bitch? Ummm?" She meowed like she desperately wanted to hear more.

"I'm going to make you my bitch." I informed her. "Your little boy is going to make you his bitch." I let myself completely loose.

My ego couldn't get any bigger. This woman carried me for ten long months, took care of me and made me into the person that I am. And now, here she was begging me to make her my dirty little bitch. I was going to give my mom some very hard love, just the way she wanted it...

I gave the length of her whole crack a long hard lick before I slid my cock into her hot moist clasp. My hands took charge of her generous hips and I began to fuck her with long hard strokes. Love and tenderness were replaced with a brutal yearning for her incestuous flesh.

"Oh. Fuck yes...mmhmmm." Half her sentence was muffled by the pillow.

The point of view that I was getting was indescribable. As I banged into her, I saw the back of her head moving up and down along with her curvaceous body. Beads of sweat lay sprinkled on her healthy back. I watched her pretty little asshole ride along the length of my cock as it explored the depths of her tight wet cunt. I couldn't stop pounding in faster as she became more and more vocal.

"Oh god! Yes! Give it to meee... Fuccgh mommy!" She screeched. Her sentences were broken with the sounds of the hard slaps of her bodies.

"That's it. Take your son just like that." I roared. Her gibberish egged me on as I pulled myself on my feet without dislodging out of her pussy. My strong legs placed firmly along the side of her upturned body, I scooped her tits and hung on to them hard. The angle at which I was fucking made the tip of my cock slide deeper into her. My cock kept bumping into a narrower place at the end of her tight passage.

She moaned louder and louder like her life depended on it. I squeezed my pelvic muscles hard as my mom's tight pussy tried relentlessly to empty my balls. I knew I wasn't far away but I wanted this to carry on forever.

It was then that my cock felt the similar spasms my tongue experienced a while ago. She was going to cum again.

"Yes! Cum for me bitch. Cum for me!"

"OOhh gaad. Gaad...aaa...aaa...aaa...!" Her screams encouraged the brute in me to pound her harder.

A few hard strokes later, her butt cheeks flexed tight and her back arched up. She howled like a wounded animal as she began to cum all over my thrusting organ. I struggled yet again to tame the woman swaying uncontrollably on the throes of orgasmic bliss.

"Cum all over your sons cock. That's it!"

I kept banging her pussy that was at its most sensitive. I released my cruel grip from her tits and slapped her upper back down to the mattress. My entire weight shifted onto her upper torso as she sank into the bed beneath her, flattening out her boobs from the side of her ribcage. I didn't slow down as she tried to break free and recover from her ongoing pleasure bomb. The sadist in me was going to fuck her until I emptied the last drop of my seed deep into her body.

"I'm not gonna stop, mom." I growled.

My hips were a blur of motion as I increased my tempo again. Her neck was twisted and her face was smashed into the pillow sideways. I saw a single tear from the one tightly shut eye that was visible to me.

"Do you want me to stop? Mom? Huh?" She was moaning like a retard. I knew she was letting it all go. Years of frustration was being exorcized.

"Tell me!" Squishy noises of her dripping cunt filled the room as my angry cock showed her the true meaning of a submissive slut.

"It's all yours, baby. She croaked. "All yours..."

"Gonna cum...inside you mom..." I huffed and puffed through my words. I could feel my balls brewing up the biggest load that it ever produced. A huge amount of tension was building up in lower back waiting to explode.

"Shoot inside your mommy, baby boy-yie!"

Hearing her sweetest moan in her childish voice snapped the final resolve in the most perfect way. My whole existence recapped in my mind. My cock erupted into her with the most intense contractions of my heavy balls. I could feel how copious my fluids were spraying into by the length of each spurt continuing for a few seconds as it showed no signs of stopping.

"Ohh fuckkkkkk, babyyyyy..." Her sharp moan sliced through my grunts. Each and every muscle of my groin jerked involuntarily, trying hard to squeeze out the biggest load that I have ever ejaculated. I collapsed on top her bringing her raised hips come crashing down on the bed. Her figure lay tightly sandwiched between two sweat soaked bodies of flesh and cushion. My cock still sprayed load after dwindling load into her. I rested on her back until my cock shrivelled out of her hole. In a climatic move, I flopped onto my back and pulled her panting body towards mine. Regaining our senses, she hugged me from the side as we kissed and sealed the unholy union.

Several minutes might have passed by when the surroundings slowly began to reveal itself. The quiet ceiling, the static walls and the lazy dim lights became visible as reality welcomed us back. We both didn't utter a single word a long time. The silence wasn't of doubt or confusion, it was of complete acceptance and happiness.

"You were fucking beautiful, mom."

"Mmmmm..." I could feel her fingers tightening around her grip on my shoulders.

"This is what I wanted, mom." She looked up to me and I saw pure unadulterated joy in her eyes.

I reassured her with a hard press on her lips with mine. We didn't speak about our newly made bond. There was nothing to tell. Only our hands searched for each other more as began to make out. When we slowed down in between our mutual explorations, I told her about my plans to make her join me. She simply asked me to get the big suitcases out from the garage first thing in the morning. We fucked until we were completely spent. I came two more times, once more in her pussy and at the end of a blowjob session, right down her gagging throat...

------

It's been 6 months now and we have travelled 4 countries. Nothing has changed from our final days at our home. We fucked wherever and wherever we could. We both were living the dream in our own ways. I was repeatedly celebrating my biggest conquest while my mom made up for the time and youth that was unfairly snatched away from her. What made me the happiest was that mom told me that her life had come full circle now. Now waiting in the treehouse suite which I had seen in my unforgettable dream,

But today was the greatest day of my life. I took a detour from my busy schedule. We flew down to a secluded tropical island that was similar to the one that I saw in that unforgettable dream. I wanted to relive that with every nerve in my body. We both lived like newlyweds on the sparsely populated island, fucking under every rock and tree we could find. It was only at night that I gifted her with a sexy white lingerie. When I waited for her in our treehouse of a hotel suite, I was still in my tuxedo from the late evening dinner. The large click of the doorknob lifted my gaze towards the bathroom door. I smiled. My mom spoke in a sultry voice.

"Like what you see, stud?"

THE END