All Comments on 'Craving Jim'

by hisbigness

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Ron had rung my mobile, come down to my office. I left the party, walked down the stairs. He met me at the door, Linda is inside. Linda was his secretary and his wife in her 50s, plumpish, you know she likes you, give her a fuck, she wants it, help me out. We walked in, Linda had her top off, big tits, she didn't try to cover up. Ron took his cock out, its ok Linda, Rob is cool. He lay down on the 2 seater, she leaned over the end taking his cock in her mouth, I was behind her, I lifted her dress, nice plump bottom, no panties, I ran my finger along her slit, fingering her, I dropped my pants, moved behind her and moving my cock up and down her slit, her legs spread wider, I pushed in. I thought about the young brunette I had chatted up earlier, well, didn't matter she could wait. Mmm, linda was o.k, easily the oldest woman I had fucked and she was good, willing, wet, I moved faster, she moaned, give it to her Rob, she loves it. Ron, watched, his cock standing out, I felt his finger trace my crack, finger me slowly, I felt her shudder, her pussy milking me as I shot into her. We uncoupled, she stood, wow,so hard, she said I have to go to the toilet. She left, Ron said thanks, now take her position, I leaned over, again Ron was fingering me,2 oily fingers, removed, his cock sliding in, taking their place, big, hard, as he did what I had just done to Linda, fucking me, I felt the pulse, I pushed back, he held me tight on his cock as his cum flew into me, I felt full. He moved back, I really like office parties. See you back downstairs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous