Craving the Taste of You

Info
All I want is to keep feasting on your sweet sexy pussy...
216 words
4.56
27.9k
21
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmmm well hello again, you sexy fucking goddess...

This is a short immersive piece, but it's a little different than the others I've made so far. This one is all about me losing myself in the joy of devouring your gorgeous little pussy - no rush to finish, no telling you to cum, no asking for reciprocation or even taking off my pants... just me taking my time and savouring the deliciousness of your sweet juicy little cunt. *Lots* of pussy licking sounds in here for those who like that sort of thing!

Unlike my other immersive pieces, this one is intended to be able to be started over again more or less seamlessly for those who like to listen on repeat and don't necessarily cum every time you listen... It both starts and ends with me between your sexy thighs, my eager lips and tongue exploring your wetness while I lavish you with sexy praise and attention, and show no desire to be finished with you...

Enjoy! <3

(***Be sure to check the "Biography" tab in my profile for descriptions of both my upcoming and my recently-posted pieces, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Gets me every 👏 single 👏 time 👏

arealfantasyarealfantasy5 months ago

🔂 so enthusiastic 🤩

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I’ve come back to this audio so many times in just the 11 days it’s been up, even cum just while listening and imagining you’re really between my legs, no touching myself required

seductivewhispersseductivewhispers10 months ago

seriously hit. just came so hard, love the licking sounds so much.

BeachCot84BeachCot8410 months ago

You can pleasure my pussy anytime, Singer! God, YES! I’m still shaking and it’s been some time!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

No Talking, All Licking Happy Belated International Female Orgasm Day!!!in Audio
Tasting Your Peach Pie (M4F) Who do I have to go down on to get a taste of that?in Audio
Oral Sex & the End of All Things Just Going Down on You & Thinking about the End of It All.in Audio
Up and Down Your Body Just the sweet sound of me licking you and fucking you...in Audio
Chance Meeting At A Wedding A wild ride at a wedding.in Audio
More Stories