Up and Down Your Body

Info
Just the sweet sound of me licking you and fucking you...
199 words
4.55
31.1k
18
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmmm hello again you sexy woman!

So this is another short immersive "what it would sound like if I were there with you" audio, which begins right where it ends and is designed for seamless looping.

This time around, I start down between your luscious thighs, devouring your gorgeous little pussy... before crawling up on top of you, kissing you, burying my grateful cock nice and deep inside you and fucking you eagerly... before crawling back down to feast on your wetness once more. No orgasms from me in this one, just some very juicy hungry wet noises, and some very appreciative moaning and dirty talking throughout.

You're so fucking sexy, baby. I really do wish I could spend all day and night going from licking you to fucking you and back again, over and over and over... and so here's what a little snippet of that might sound like...

Enjoy! 🖤

(***Be sure to check the "Biography" tab in my profile for descriptions of both my upcoming and my recently-posted pieces, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
ShybutwantsitShybutwantsit2 months ago

Hello giving this a try I think you’ve replied to my comments before but I can’t figure out how to easily get to replies but I’ll let you eat me out and fuck me whenever you want

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow !!! That was absolutely delicious 😋, thank you

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I would never in a million years even think of leaving a comment on one of these, but I just HAVE TO in this case. I've never cum from penetration and I've never been able to cum with when I'm told- I always end up having to rewind or do my own thing to finish. But God I came with you for the first time and it felt so amazing, and it took everything in me not to make any noise.

I'm absolutely obsessed with your work, even just the sound of voice in your softer audios gets me wet. I edge myself all day with your public ones and then reward myself with the guided masturbations. Honestly, thank you so much for creating these and giving me a safe space to explore my own pleasure 🤎🤎

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Imagine being so loved, honoured, and genuinely, unabashedly desired that your partner is grateful for your shared intimacy, praises you and thanks you. This broke me a bit. I didn’t realize that I needed to hear this. What has been missing from my partnership for so long. Maybe what never really existed - passion without ego. Desire without posturing. This was sexy, funny, and felt like you truly care about and consider how your partner is feeling. It was a needed example of where I need raise my expectations to.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Oh babe this is so good I came hard to it. I will be back here definitely

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Take It From Behind Mmmm, I love it when you're on all fours for me...in Audio
No Talking, All Licking Happy Belated International Female Orgasm Day!!!in Audio
Lay Back, Let Me Taste You Making you cum with his tongue.in Audio
Craving the Taste of You All I want is to keep feasting on your sweet sexy pussy...in Audio
Edge with Me Holding back until my hungry fuckmeat explodes for you...in Audio
More Stories