Craving Your Cock

Story Info
A facefucking agreement between friends.
1k words
4.37
19.7k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alfie83
alfie83
9 Followers

I'm not sure how we got to this point, but I'm glad that we're here, making plans for you to fuck my face under the guise of two friends catching up. We've done this a few times now, each time you getting a bit braver and me getting more hooked on the feeling of your cock in my throat. We preface the fun with a drink, dabble in some small talk, building up the anticipation. You're watching my lips move when I talk and picturing them around your dick. I'm watching you watch me and wondering if you're hard yet.

You finish your drink and then look at me as if to say "hurry up." I quickly finish the rest of my drink and as soon as my glass hits the table you stand up and nod towards the bedroom. "Time to give me what I came here for."

My heart starts racing as I stand up and follow you into the bedroom. You sit on the edge of the bed and start to unbutton your jeans without saying a word. I take my place in front of you, on my knees, and look up at you while you finish unzipping and then pull your cock out.

I move to grab it with my hand but you sternly tell me to put my hands behind my back. I oblige and you tell me I'm a good girl as you grab a fistful of hair. I can't help but let a smile take over my face knowing what's about to come. I take your cock in my mouth and instantly feel my clit start to throb. I work my way up and down your shaft without much assistance from you at first, but without any warning you push the back of my head down and your cock hits the back of my throat. I gag and you pull my head up by that handful of hair. You hold me there, my mouth just out of reach from your dick. I look at you, pleading with my eyes to let me put it back in. You smirk. You know you've got me completely at your mercy, existing in this moment for the sole purpose of giving you pleasure.

You let go of my hair. "I'm going to need you to lay on your back. Now."

I know exactly which position you want me in so I get up and lay down with my head hanging off the edge of the bed. You stand up, take off your pants, and position yourself to fuck my throat. I open my mouth as wide as I can and you grab the sides of my head and start thrusting. I fight my gag reflex as best as I can. When I can't, I wrap my lips tight around your cock to keep you in, to let you know that I can handle it and I don't want you to stop.

Breathing becomes a bit harder as the saliva runs out of my mouth and into my nose, and I reflexively pull my head back to catch a breath. You look down and for a second I think you're going to ask me if I'm okay, but instead you tighten your grip around my head and thrust your cock back into my throat deeper and for longer. I wrap my arms around your legs and pull you in more. I had been craving the feeling of your dick in my throat and I wanted to take full advantage.

Suddenly I feel your hand slipping down my pants and I'm already so wet that you slide two fingers inside of me with ease. You match the pace in which you're fucking my throat and then both speed up. My legs are starting to shake and my arms are pulling you deeper into me... and then you stop. I hear the drawer in my bedside table open and I know exactly what's about to happen. Your cock is still throbbing in my mouth and I can't see anything, but a few more seconds pass and I feel a dildo slip into me. You work it in slowly at first, but then I feel your free hand wrap around my throat and I know what I'm in for. You close your fist around the end of the dildo to make sure that you get good power behind it, and then you drive it into me as hard you can. My body pushes up which puts your dick further into my mouth and then you shove it into my throat with the same brute force.

You start to fuck me from both ends with no regard for my comfort. My throat and my pussy are both being pushed to their limits and it feels like I'm being torn apart in the most incredible way. Your hand is still around my neck, squeezing as if trying to feel your cock inside.

I can feel the buildup, I'm almost ready to cum but I know it's going to take the feeling of you finishing in my throat to get me there, so I move my hands up to your ass and dig my nails in to let you know that I need you in the most feral way. You put your hands on the back of my head and then give a few more purposeful thrusts before I feel you hold yourself deep inside me and release. I can feel my throat tighten around your dick as I swallow your load, and at the same time my pussy tightens around the dildo.

You let my head go and pull out. I lay there feeling utterly satisfied but also already missing the feeling of you in my mouth. Almost as if you could read my mind, you place your hand over my throat, give a tiny squeeze and say "I'm not done with you yet." That smile creeps back onto my face, and I can't fucking wait.


alfie83
alfie83
9 Followers