Cravings Unleashed

Story Info
Sometimes life gets in the way and cravings go unsatisfied.
3.2k words
4.26
5.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His voice was calm and soft, almost reassuring in tone, and all the more terrifying for it. You'd opened the door moments earlier and greeted him with a smile. You'd stepped aside to let him in and watched as he closed it gently behind him. As soon as he turned to face you the warm look in his eyes changed and a hand shot out pushing you against the wall...

"I couldn't sleep and it was all your fault. It was your fault I was lying awake at 2am. Your fault my nails were digging into my palms as I clenched my fists. Your fault that every nerve was stretched to breaking point. Your fault that writhing ball of tension in my stomach wouldn't let me rest. Your fault I wanted to scream in frustration. You can see it's all your fault, can't you?"

I know you can see it's your fault. I can tell by the fear in your eyes. With my hand around your throat pinning you to the wall, my face inches from yours, I can see the look in your eyes as you realise there's nowhere to run. You open your mouth to speak but I'm not going to let you. A little more pressure in my fingers and the words are choked in your throat.

"I do hope you weren't about to make an excuse. That wouldn't be a good idea. If you were about to tell me it wasn't your fault you were unavailable I would have to agree. Of course that wasn't your fault, it's just one of those things. But the fact remains that it was images of you that tortured my mind as I lay awake. It was your body I needed and couldn't have. It was your body I craved, and those cravings were torture. I think you to understand a little of how that feels. To experience the anger and frustration that I felt. I want you to appreciate what that does to me."

I pull you away from the wall and spin you around. Grabbing your wrist I twist it up behind your back and push you back against the wall. With my hand holding your wrist and my forearm across your shoulder blades your upper body is pressed firmly against the wall, your head turned to stare up helplessly at me as your cheek presses against the cool surface. My other hand drops and grabs your arse through your jeans, squeezing hard until my fingers dig deep into you. I lean in and whisper in your ear.

"This is what I needed and couldn't have. There was no release for all that tension. No escape. Now it's all built up it has to vent somewhere. It has to vent on you. And it has to be right now"

I pull you away from the wall and take a handful of your long hair. Twisting it around my fingers as I drag you into your bedroom and close the door behind me. I throw the bag over my shoulder onto the bed and pushing you ahead of me march you to the end of the bed. Stopping you with a tug on your hair I spin you back around to face me. I want to see the look in your eyes.

"Strip. Quickly! Get those clothes off right now! I've got plans for your body."

I step back and watch as you start to take off your clothes. I can see your hesitant fingers trembling as you strip. Your eyes watching fearfully. You're naked within minutes, vulnerable as the silence builds. You watch as I slowly open the bag, place my hand inside and remove a length of rope. You watch as I walk towards you, untying the rope as I approach. You stand silently as I circle you slowly, examining your naked body, and then stop behind you. My hand runs down your back, tracing your spine down between your arse cheeks and grabbing another handful I push you a little closer to the bed. Stepping in behind you I let go of your arse and I wrap my arm around you to cup your chin, lifting your face to look at me.

"Bend over and hold on to the bed frame. Eyes forward. Do not move, do not speak."

Obediently you bend over and place your hands on the metal frame of the bed. The rope is soon securing your wrists to the bed so you can't stand up. Standing behind you I run my hands over your arse, squeezing and kneading the firm flesh. With both hands I start to spread your thighs apart, your feet moving sideways as the gap widens. When I'm satisfied I stand up and delve into the bag again. I watch your face as another length of rope comes out, followed by a spreader bar. I can see your eyes widen slightly at the sight. Fixing the bar in place takes a few moments and then you are restrained, arms fixed to the bed, bent at the waist so your pert arse sticks out perfectly, legs spread and unable to move. All that remains is to ensure there are no interruptions, a problem easily solved with the ball gag that comes out of the bag next.

Once the gag is in place I stand back to admire the view for a while, to let the cravings build a little more while I stare at you bent over, waiting. It doesn't take long. A half step forward and my hands rest lightly on your arse, stroking gently, caressing your warm skin. It would be so easy to unzip and thrust my cock inside you but I fight the urge and just keep stroking my fingertips across your arse. I can feel it building as my hands pull your arse cheeks apart so I can see the tight little hole begging to be filled. Building as my hands run softly up and down the inside of your thighs, fingertips gently grazing your pussy lips. I can't last much longer. Something is going to break.

When it does it's like an unseen force pulling my hand away and forcing it back again. My open palm lands with a crack on your bare arse cheek and you squeal in surprise. Another slap lands on your other cheek and you instinctively try to move away. That's the trigger for the pent up cravings to break free. The only thing that exists is your naked body waiting to be used.

My hand lands again and again. I watch as each blow sends a shockwave through your arse and the skin slowly turns redder and redder. Alternating slaps, sometimes deep and hard, other times rapid, stinging blows. There is no pattern, no rhythm, just a random series of blows as my hand falls without conscious thought. Your hips wriggle and writhe as you try to avoid the pain and I stop. Now my hands soothe and stroke your arse and I can feel the heat of your skin. Reluctantly I drag myself away and return to the bag. I can see your face, tears in your eyes, unable to speak around the gag. Your eyes watch as I dip into the bag once more. When I withdraw the butt plug and lube a moan escapes your lips bringing a smile to my lips.

"I wonder what you're thinking now? Were you thinking that was it? That I was going to spank your arse and that would be that? Of course you weren't. You must realise how deep these cravings of mine run. That when they are aroused they won't be satisfied until they have fulfilled every urge. My cravings have been forced to wait, and waiting has only made them grow stronger. I can feel them writhing inside me, desperate to break loose and denied the opportunity too long. They need to be released. They need to be free. I'm afraid that was only the beginning. There's a long way to go yet."

I can imagine your mind racing as I disappear back out of sight behind you and the thought sends a shiver down my spine. You're mine to do with as I please and all you can do is come along for the ride.

I crouch down behind you and dribble the first spots of lube between your arse cheeks, rubbing it in gently, sliding a finger down the cleft of your arse to tickle your tight hole. More lube follows and I gently increase the pressure until my finger breaks through to enter you. More lube and another finger increases the pressure. A few minutes teasing and I'm ready to continue. Coating the butt plug in lube I place the tip against your arse and slowly press until the bulb pops inside. I twist the plug round and round to make sure it's settled, enjoying the moans escaping your lips as it moves inside you.

With you bent over and your arse stuffed with the butt plug I can't resist the sight of your gorgeous tits swinging beneath you. I squeeze a generous amount of lube into my hands and reaching both hands beneath you take one in each hand. I can feel your hard nipples pressing into my palms as the lube squeezes out between my fingers to coat your tits. I could spend hours playing with them, squeezing and fondling them as I feel their firm weight in my hands. I massage the lube all over, pinching and squeezing the nipples until you squeal, teasing and caressing, digging my fingers into them.

But there are other things to do yet. One hand leaves your tits and slides across your stomach, leaving a shining trail of lube in its wake as it heads between your thighs. I can feel the heat of your pussy as my slick fingers slide inside you, thumb rubbing your clit. I keep pinching your nipples as I slowly start to fuck my fingers in and out. Forcing them deeper with each thrust, feeling them rubbing against the butt plug as they move in and out. I can feel the heat and the moisture building as my fingers move faster inside you, pumping in and out as your orgasm approaches.

But I'm not done with you.

Not yet.

I wait until you're right on the edge of orgasm, your hips writhing as it approaches, and then I stop. You let out a moan as you realise you won't get to cum now. I land a swift slap on your arse that makes you jump before I go back to the bag. I take my time rummaging inside of. Drawing out the tension as you stare helplessly back at me, your eyes widening as I take out the crop. The look on your face makes me smile with anticipation. Standing at the side of the bed I run the end of the crop under your chin just to lift your eyes to mine. I hold your gaze for a moment then with a flick of the wrist the crop slaps your cheek. Your eyes fill with tears at the sting of the blow as the fear rises up in them. I lean down to whisper on your ear.

"Can you feel it rising within you? Can you feel the fear? The desire? The need to submit? That's how it feels for you. Now imagine how it feels for me for all that longing to be denied. How it grows inside you, consumes you until it's the only thing that exists. Can you imagine the fury when it's finally released?"

I smile and stand up. As I walk back behind you I can see you already tensing up, the muscles in your legs and arse taut as you try to anticipate a blow that is yet to land. This is going to be fun. At least it is for me.

At first I just run the head of the crop lightly across your skin, letting the end trail softly across the sensitive red marks left by my hands on your exposed arse. Letting it slide gently down the cleft of your buttocks and between your spread legs. Teasing it slowly along your inner thighs from one side to the other. Stroking the soft leather gently along your pussy. Your tensed muscles relax a little and that's the sign I've been waiting for. A flick of my wrist and the crop lashes across your bare skin, burning a line across your arse. You try to scream but the gag muffles the sound to a moan that pleases my ear. Another flick and the crop leaves another stark red line on your pale skin. I continue to lay line after line across your buttocks as you writhe and moan, hips weaving to escape the blows but unable to avoid them. I know what will really make you scream. The crop changes direction almost or it's own accord. Between your thighs it flicks back and forth, each flick ending with a stinging slap on your inner thighs. Every now and again it flicks upwards to stroke your clit. Not as hard a blow but all the more intense in your arousal. I start to tap your clit repeatedly, just a little rhythmic tap that tingles through you and brings your orgasm closer again.

But I'm not finished.

You need to be...rearranged.

With a final flick across your deliciously striped arse I toss the crop onto the bed in front of you. I don't need it for the next part. Crouching down I untie you from the spreader bar, freeing your legs and removing the plug that's been stretching your arse. Your arms follow next and you can finally stand upright again. But not for long. I grab a pillow from the bed and throw it on the floor where you were just bent over. Taking hold of your arm I spin you around and sit you down on the cushion, back to the bed frame and legs out in front of you. I left the rope in place on the bed frame so it's only a moments work to restrain your wrists and leave your arms spread out each side and fixed in place. Leaving you for a moment I retrieve the bag from the bed and place it on the floor in front of you. With a smile my hand dips into the bag and another length of rope appears. I take my time with this one. I know what it does to you having your thighs bound so I make sure to make it last. I wrap the rope around your thigh nice and tightly and fix the ends to the leg of the bed pulling your thigh outwards. I repeat the same thing on the other side so both legs are spread wide and secured by the ropes around your thighs.

"Now you're almost done. You've been a good girl so far so I think a little reward is in order. You just sit there and let me look after you. I've got a couple more thing in my bag, and I've been looking forward to using them very much. Would you like to see?"

Of course you can't answer with the gag in your mouth. But that's not a problem. It doesn't really matter if you want to see or not. You're going to see, and feel, because that's what I want to do. I reach into the bag and withdraw a pair of nipple clamps. I can see you recoil when you see what I've got. I know how sensitive to pain your tits are. Not that it matters. I lean forward and squeeze out each nipple in turn, twisting and teasing before pinching the clamp in place. Your low moan is the most amazing noise I've ever heard. I give you a moment to get used to the sensation of the clamps before giving each one a flick to send a tingle through your nipples. Now I've got your attention it's time to bring out the last item. I can see your eyes as a wand is slowly revealed and I know I've got you. You're mine, and I'm going to enjoy what comes next.

I'm not wasting any time now. It's too much to bear to drag it out. Crouching down at your side and switching the wand on I can hear your ragged breathing. I can smell your fear and your arousal. I give you a second or two for the buzzing noise to register then without warning I press the head of the wand straight onto your pussy. With your arms and legs pinned back there's nowhere to go to get away from the insistent vibrations. Nowhere for the vibrations to go except straight through your clit. I stroke the wand along your pussy, varying the pressure and pushing you closer and closer. This time I'm not going to stop. This time I'm going to let you cum.

My thumb hits the control and the wand suddenly hits maximum at the same moment I press it hard against your clit. Two fingers slide inside your soaking pussy and attack your g-spot as the vibe hammers away at your clit. I can feel the spasm as your orgasm hits and your body goes rigid. Wave after wave rolls through you as I keep pushing you until you collapse against the ropes.

I quickly untie you and remove the clamps and ball gag. I'm not quite done but you need a minute to recover. When your breathing slows I crouch down and my hand closes around your throat. I slowly lift you until you're on your knees at my feet.

"That's where you belong, on your knees before me. Thanking me for allowing you to enjoy my generosity. You are going to thank me too. You're going to thank me by removing my cock from my pants and jerking it off onto those beautiful tits. But first you're going to get it nice and wet with that hot mouth of yours. Well, what are you waiting for?"

I look down into your eyes as you unzip my pants and your fingers reach inside. I watch as you take it out and start to gently stroke it. I nod and you reluctantly open your mouth. Your lips slowly surround the head of my cock and it starts to slide into your mouth. I can't help it. With both hands holding your head I start to slide deeper with each stroke, taking a few minutes to make sure you've coated every inch of my cock before sliding it back out of your mouth. I smile as you wrap your fingers around it and start to jerk it off. It doesn't take long before I feel it coming. Pointing the head straight at your tits you jerk it faster until I explode all over them, squeezing every drop out until your chest is covered.

I lean down and take you by the throat, tilting your head up to look into my eyes.

"Now you know. That's how it feels when my cravings are denied. That's how it will feel every time I take my frustrations out on your body. I own you, I own your body, and it's there for my pleasure and entertainment. Remember that next time fate decides to make me wait for release. I will take it out on you."