Nipple Piercing! (Femdom)

Story Info
A surprise for her!
3.1k words
4.22
8.8k
6

Part 1 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Male's P.O.V~

I wish to see her face. I want to see the reaction on her face when she sees what I did today. It hurts a bit, but I know today is going to be fun.

I was a bit amazed when she admitted to liking nipple piercings. Not on her, but on me. It was more than a shock for me, to be specific.

When I looked it up on the internet, it looked sexy but scary. And now when I've got my nipples pierced, I realize why she was so into it. It looks so sensual and seductive.

I'm waiting for her to return. It's about time when she comes back. My trotting feet are wearing as I go through the time again and again.

I feel my breaths getting tighter, my palms sweating. The urge to call her takes over me. I can't seem to wait any longer. And the second I pull my phone to call, a knock appears on my door.

It's her, I assume!

I take a deep breath to withhold my excitement and uneasiness as I unbolt the door. There she stands with a bag of food in her hand. Smiling as she surveys my face. I presume her time was wonderful today with her friends.

"What? Why do you look like that?" She steps inside, from enthusiastic to worried. She immediately noticed the anguish on my face. I try to capture the spirit to show her what I did.

"Why are you not saying anything?" Her worry proceeds as she sits the food down on the table. "Did something happen?" She leads me onto the couch to sit beside her. I want to tell her, but for some reason, I can't.

"Are you okay?" she expresses her fret more through her hands, cupping my face as I struggle to utter a word. I didn't think it would be this hard to tell her.

"I'm okay." My tone jitters. How will she believe that? Even I don't. "Are you sure?" I don't want to trouble her.

"I just did something." Ultimately, I utter as she peacefully listens, peering straight into my eyes. I can see how fearful she is.

"What? What did you do?" I didn't want it to turn like this. My sensitivity led us here. This led us to the point where she is worried.

I discard her hands from my face to show her what I did. To which she gets more worried. Her eyes have grown bigger and more anxious as I smile stiffly, protecting my eyes away from her.

I can feel her eyes on me. Her glare remains the same as I gradually lift my shirt up.

It stings. The shirt pulled the ring a bit while I took it off.

I eventually look at her to see if she liked it or not. And what I see is precisely what I predicted.

Female's P.O.V~

I observe him withdraw his shirt and wince slightly as he does so.

When he stated that he did something, I assumed the worst. I mean, what possibly could he do to look like that? The fear and discomfort he portrayed were alarming and did not at all match the situation right in front of me.

I sit frozen, not able to find words for the situation. "I got these." He says in his quirky tone. My mouth has never been this wide open. I feel shivers down my spine. So this is what he meant by it. It sure is a nice surprise. "Do you like it?"

His swaying eyes suffer to look at me. He fists his hands on his thighs, struggling to sit straight as I feel my body reacting to the view.

When did he get this? "Wow!" I can't seem to find any other word. He giggles clumsily at my statement as he finally looks at me. "Can I touch them?" He nods, and I feel myself getting aroused.

The silver rings around his nipples. It must hurt. But it looks so good. "Did you get these today?" I ask, to which he nods, quietly agreeing with his words as well. "Beautiful." My words come out in whispers as I tenderly stroke his nipples, captivated by the beauty he holds.

His nipples have turned red. The silver makes his red nipples look so beautiful. I want to kiss them. "Can I kiss them?" I ask, not able to hold back my growing need.

He simply nods further, watching me as I deliberately drag my lips closer to him. He shivers as I breathe on his nipples and tremble as I flick his nipples with my tongue.

He twitches to the sensation and whimpers. It must hurt him.

"It must hurt?" I'm worried. What if I hurt him in a rush? "Should I not touch them then?" I don't want to hurt him, but I can't hold myself together. His gorgeous body has been modified to another level of beauty.

"No. Keep touching me. I got these done for you." His words delight me more. He says he did it because I liked it. There's no way I can ever treat this boy badly. "You went to such lengths for me?"

He tries to hide his blush again, but I won't let him this time.

Male's P.O.V~

Her face altered as soon as I agreed to have done this for her. It's like it turned her even more.

I feel my body gently being pushed down on the couch as she straddles my abdomen. Her hands travel all over my body, tingling my skin. Her touch always surprises my body.

Eventually, she runs her lips from my neck to my lips, grazing her fingertips around my nipples. She's very careful with them, not wanting to hurt me. Yet she squeezes my chest like they are female's breasts.

I feel her soft lips grazing over mine as she bites my lips, pulling my head closer with her free hand. She invades my mouth through her tongue, marking her domination over me.

The kiss grows deeper with her lips, not wanting to leave mine, nor do I want to leave hers. I can feel how much she loved the surprise through her impatient lips.

I feel her body rubbing against me but still being concerned with my nipples. She says the rings shine every time.

"It turns me even more." I got what I wanted. I received the reaction I excepted from her. I knew this would turn her on, but this much? I had no idea.

How her hands and her lips are working. How she's looking at me like she'll fuck me so good. I want this every day.

Gradually, she carries her lips to my nipples. Slow and steady, she plays with the rings. Carefully, this time. I can see her tongue flicking the rings attached to my nipples. It feels so good. I can't help my moans.

I feel the pleasure cruising all over my body, arousing me even more. She soon starts grinding her clothed pussy over my bulge, keeping up with her tongue as she adds a gentle suck to my nipples.

Her lips pucker up as she salivates on my nipples. She looks so hot right now. She looks like a hungry lioness.

She continues sucking my nipples with no control as I just tremble and moan from the pleasure, holding her head close to my nipples. They've turned so sensitive, I feel every flick of her tongue more than the last one.

Every twitch my body makes, every moan my mouth escapes delights her more. God! I want to see her go evil on me.

She grows eager every time I whimper. "It's so red." Her words are making me blush and I can't seem to hide it. "Your nipples are blushing like cherries." She adds further, in a hushed tone, thrilling me more.

I feel myself fluttering inside my pants. My body's asking for her. For more. "Don't say such things." I protest, trying to cover my face. I won't be able to last long if she keeps talking dirty to me.

She tugs my hands aside, pinning them above my head on the couch. "Why? Does that turn you on?" I simply nod, captivated by her lustful eyes. "Isn't it a good thing? You're getting what you wanted." I feel her words on my nipples again.

"You did such a naughty thing for me, yet you're blushing like a red tomato." I can't hold my whimpers when she's licking my nipples. Again. "I should give you a reward for surprising me." I want a reward.

"Do you want your reward baby boy?" Vigorously, I nod my head, to which she leaves my hands alone, moving her lips down on my abdomen, watching my face change expression yet again.

Every cell in my body feels amazed by her lips crawling down on me and grazing every delicate spot with her tongue. She's so good with her lips and tongue. She knows where I like it and takes advantage of it.

But suddenly she stops.

Female's P.O.V~

I realize what was he awaiting when I dragged my mouth down on his body. He was smudged with pleasure, ready to feel it all. But that is not what I want. I require something else. Something more exquisite.

I want to see him. I want to admire his gorgeous body. I'm not done or filled enough by the way he looks right now. Especially those two swinging small rings around his nipples.

"Go get my strap-on." His sour face shifts to awe as he runs off to get his favorite toy. How happy he is, getting what he wanted. A second before, he was acting like a baby whose toy has been stolen.

Look at him now. He's much more excited. I watch him wrap the strap around my waist as I told him to do so.

He's sitting on his knees in front of me, carefully buckling the strap. I can sense his eagerness and can see how hard his boner has grown. "Are you excited, angel?" I lift his chin, glaring right into his nervous eyes.

"Y-yes." Of course, he is. His eyes can't keep up with my mine. His hands are struggling to do the job perfectly and his words are scattered as well. How come he will not be excited?

Planting a soft kiss on his lips, I ask him to suck the plastic toy he so much likes. And as expected, he starts running his lips on the cock. From the base of the cock to the tip. He keeps his eyes on me, watching me bite my lips to his lips, relishing the hard plastic.

Even though I enjoy it. It's not for me. I mean, I can't feel anything while he sucks the cock. It's for him. He says it arouses him and fills his head with naughty thoughts.

I watch him take the whole length in his mouth, choking as his saliva drips down his jaw. His brutal with the cock. Just like a hungry slut. "God! You look so beautiful doing that."

I pull his head further onto the cock, filling his throat with more of the plastic. His gagging sounds and trembling body are making me wet.

I'm too focused on fucking his throat that I almost forgot to give him some air to breathe. He rapidly pulls back, sharply inhaling all the air he needs for another gagging session. God! He looks so sexy right now.

And as I watch him lick the dick more, I shove it deep down his throat, again. These are the times when I want a real cock and feel all the pleasure his throat can give.

I hold his head as his throat gags on the cock, constantly bucking my hips. "Do you feel that? This all will be going in your other hole." His eyes grow teary, and he coughs and drools all the saliva stuck in his throat as he starts rubbing his hole.

"I see you're unable to hold back any longer," I ask as I bob his head up and down on the cock, slapping his stuffed mouth.

"Do you want it? Do you want this plastic in your ass?" He nods, whimpering and making a mess on the cock as I quickly pull his head back, kissing his sloppy mouth.

Male's P.O.V~

"Get up and ride me." She drops to the couch after whispering an awaited sentence in my ear. My body is still recovering from the intense throat fuck. I can still feel her dick throbbing inside my throat.

My body jitters from the pleasure and thirst. I want her so severely now. But her eyes are making it hard for me. She always makes me so nervous.

I always plan on being confident, but the moment she appears in front of me, I forget how to act. Let alone be confident.

"What are you waiting for? Come on!" She continues, in her gentle voice, watching me slowly stand up, take off the rest of the clothes, and climb over her waist. I feel so exposed. The air hits right on my hardness, making it even harder.

"Gosh, you're so hard. Now, don't be shy. You've done this so many times. Your asshole is practically begging for this cock right now."

Her eyes are very vicious and intense. The way she's looking at my nipples and my body is not healthy for me. Her eyes on my dick make it leak and harden more. "Go on. Show mommy what you wanted."

I do as I'm told. I calmly start sitting on the enormous cock, holding onto her waist for support. Feeling it fill my insides and sending sweet pain to my whole body.

This feeling never gets old. My thighs tremble and my dick twitches, as she watches me take all of it inside me.

I feel her tight grasp on my ass as I gently start grinding. It's huge! It's hitting every sweet spot inside me. I feel it stretching my hole.

Her nails dig deeper. As I slowly pick up the pace, savoring the mild speed, I try to get comfortable on her dick, but she's not letting me do that. Her stirring eyes are making me weak.

"Do it nicely, baby." She commands, shifting her nails to my thighs. I pick up my pace again, being as dirty as I can, and start riding her with the syncing thrusts she makes.

How she looks right now is so arousing. Her breaths have bolted. She peers into my eyes so intensely. I realize what she wants to do. Her gawking eyes are enough for an explanation.

My nipples have erected and my member swings as I grind on top of her.

Gradually, I feel her hands reaching for my nipples as she keeps her vision keen on my face.

Female's P.O.V~

He flinches as I stroke the rings around his nipples, which leads him to ride me even faster. I assumed it provokes him. I love teasing him.

His hips grind and bounce roughly as he falls against his hands, across my shoulders. His galore moans spread in the room, prompting me to thrust even harsher and more swiftly. I adore his face, holding his puppy face in my hands. The vision available to my eyes right now is so sexy.

His fluttering eyes, and his biting lips, as he fucks himself on top of me, are doubtless a cuisine for me.

I want more of it. So, I drive my hips harsher to him, fucking him as strong as he can ever think of. "Do you like your reward, baby?"

He whimpers, biting his lips as he strives to utter words and to stay still with the support of his arms. "Y-yes!" Yet he adds, "do you like -- your surprise mommy?" He looks right into my eyes, asking with such delicate features when he can't even breathe properly. So considerate of him.

I'm always surprised how his sweet and tight hole can take such a huge dick inside. "Of course I do. From your tight hole to your red pierced nipples, I love them all." I shift my hands to his hips, drawing him in for more.

His face has turned red, his dick is twitching and his ass is begging for more.

He wails at my words and falls onto my body as I draw him down. Now, I clasp his body close to me, railing into his hole as I run my nails on his back. He shifts his face into my neck, moaning into my ear.

"It feels so good!" He implores, biting onto my shoulder and brushing his dick against my stomach. He's so eager. His dick is leaking so much. I feel the pre-cum sticking to my stomach.

"Mommy! Are you proud of me?" His muffled moans are complicated to understand when he's talking at the same time. But I still interpret.

"Yes, baby!" He cries from pleasure, stiffening his arms around me as I do the same. "I always want to pleasure you. I always want to make you proud." His remarks tremble just like his body, but he still tries. "I'm happy that I make you proud of me." Oh, he makes me fall in love with him even more.

"Of course you do. You're my good boy." His whining moans soon rile up as his dick twitches more. Discharging more. His passionate actions are driving me nuts.

His breaths abruptly pace up as his ass becomes greedy for more. "Are you close, sweetie? Do you want to come?" He sits back, clutching his hands against mine. Bouncing and thrusting go hand in hand as he nods his head. "I'll make you cum hands-free."

He clamps around the dick, peering right into my eyes. "Did that turn you on, slutty baby?" He warmly nods, receiving all the powerful thrusts. He loves getting fucked way too much, and it's written all over his face.

He's so close! I can tell how badly he wants to come. His blushed face can't be any coral. He can't moan any louder and cannot be any harder. His dick is twitching and swinging in the air, ready to burst.

"Come, then!" I plant a few strong thrusts into him, watching him dwindle to pleasure and pain. And quickly he plops on top of me with his jerking body and leaking dick.

He cums so much, releasing every drop as he holds my body tighter. There will probably be marks on my body later. He growls, feeling the pent-up orgasm leaving his body.

His breaths slowly go back to normal when I'm still inside him. I can feel his tight hole clenching around the plastic. "Are you okay, baby?" He nods, pecking at my neck. "Thank you for the surprise," I mutter into his ear, listening to him giggle and shrink beside me.

__________________

Thanks for reading!Ā 

---Love, author!šŸ˜˜