All Comments on 'Crazed'

by QuantumMechanic1957

Sort by:
  • 145 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I see another anony whining about extreme violence.

Just because one may grow up in Pleasantville, and then slide straight into delusions of social 'justice' (often ignoring the injustices such movement cause) does not diminish the fact that we live in a violent, unfair, selfish world. If such a person had any clue as to the travesties of justice that happened around the world, which is never covered by a media who spouts on about politics, the dollar and the Kardashians, then I think that person would very quickly shut their mouth and wish they had never spoken. Or at least should.

My God, the film that inspired this, 'Sound of Freedom' is a true-to-life account of the heartless, life-altering, violent evil perpetrated on the most defenseless among us. It may be hard but it's time to wake the fuck up. Count your blessings every day that you live in a very protected, very sheltered existence, because others aren't so lucky.

Then... get a grip. This story is fiction. Our world is saturated with violent fiction. This story is not nearly as bad as many movies.

njlaurennjlauren10 months ago

I give it high marks for creativity. Those saying her being a sex slave was a sign she was a slut is really disgusting. Leaving her husband like that shows what a shallow person she was,but no one deserves that hell that sex slavery is.

As far as the ending goes I am if two minds. She obviously is a mess emotionally and mentally, so her basically raping Dave is not entirely her doing. The story implies it becomes consensual, but when we left it he is tied up and has a knife to his throat. One way around that would be to have Sue and Taggert hear the knife dropping to the deck and some sound where it is obvious Dave is now free.

One thing for those saying 'how could his dick get hard when being taped'. That pisses me off, it is like the mostly right wing idiots who say stupid things like if a woman gets pregnant it wasn't rape or if a woman reacts to being raped, even gets at orgasm, it isn't rape because when raped you can't respond.

That isn't true, men who have been raped ( and yes it does happen where a woman forces sex) can get an erection, men raped by another man anally can have their dick go erect, or a man can get erect while forcibly being given a blow job. Bodies react physically, it isn't always controlled by the mind.

Someone close to me was raped by her father for like many years, until she was 18. In her therapy sessions, when she finally started the process of remembering what happened, her body would respond in the middle of horrible emotional recall, crying and screaming. She also had started drinking when it started, because she felt ashamed that her body has reacted. And yes it happened, I was the one who often went to her appointments, I literally had to help her out of the office after those sessions ( I obviously wasn't in them,I waited in the waiting room). I get tired of the bullshit about rape and non consensual sex that comes out of the mouths of idiots, mostly men, trivializing what happens in rape.

Or that someone sex trafficked somehow enjoyed it.

In this story the wife did a stupid thing and it doesn't exactly make her look like a good person.

Also, she is in no position to have any kind of relationship with Dave, because it is driven by PTSD and feelings based on gratitude that isn't healthy. That said there could be an interesting story here ,because there could be a reconciliation, with help. Both she and Dave are totally different people after what happened. Dave cared enough about her to rescue her from hell. Maggie has seen hell& also sees what kind of person Dave is, she is not the same person.

Describing the journey, which would not be RAAC, would be interesting but tough. Maggie ti get past the trauma and also not feel the depth of gratitude she does where she basically offers tj be his slave. She needs to find herself again. She also after being in that position of sex slave would need to be able to own her body again, when you have that kind of horror your body becomes dissociated. Ppl post often either turn sexually promiscuous trying to feel again, or shut down sexually, rejecting anything that can draw a sexual response.

Dave would obviously need to see if he could see the new woman emerge and could he love her as much as he loved the old Maggie. He would have to figure out if this Maggie loved him or worshipped him as a savior, which is not healthy

Would be one hell of a story I think. It has the makings of a proper reconciliation, and sue and Taggert could help I think too.

Course one dark note....were his Uncle's ships part of the sex trade? That would be a wrinkle..

grifternrgrifternr10 months ago

I really like the creativity to this premise! the only reason that I didn't give this 5 stars was that it wasn't a 5 chapter story that went into detail for the entire story line. Explore the beginning of the marriage, the betrayal, the rescue and the time after. This has the possibility to go several different directions at the end game.

Like I said, my only wish was that this was a well developed, fleshed out story from beginning to end, instead of the little slice of pie that it currently is. This could easily be a short novella.

silentsoundsilentsound10 months ago

Very mixed feelings on this one. 4* for a well written and creative, if dark, story.

Assaulting and raping anyone is a turn off but doing to the guy who saved her?

Doing it basically right in front of the other teammates that saved her?

Like I said, mixed feelings. It almost read like the author was trying to pass it off lightheartedly or as a happy ending.

Harryin VAHarryin VA10 months ago

No wonder this story sucks moose cock. This author is getting assistance from saddletramp

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I go with njlauren

This is something rare and you are good in this story. If you are outstanding write a secound chaptor like nj showed out not the same but like a red tape to follow.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It was a good story, until the end, much like Sue and Taggart seemed like good people, until the end.

Sadly, the story jumped the shark that was waiting to be fed and became a story of two fucking assholes who allowed their client to be violently assaulted and raped while they laughed on the other side of the door. I hope when Dave gets free that he feeds Maggie, Sue, and Taggart to the shark along with the human trafficker.

I'm torn on how to rate this. The earlier part of the story probably deserves a 4. The end of the story deserves a 2 at best. Do I average them and give it a 3 or do I acknowledge that the ending ruined the entire story and give it the 2?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

One of the worst things I've read on lit. He rescued her from her own stupidity ajd perfidy, and she raped him? Her lifespan would be measured in seconds when he gets loose.

This is not reconciliation, just a bunny boiling psycho bitch who's going to pay very soon.

Cracker270Cracker27010 months ago

Damn good story. Harry, well just bless your heart.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster110 months ago

Great story with an interesting take on the terms 'BTB' and 'RAAC'... even though it is neither, as you said at the beginning, it could also be both !

Had to give it all the stars, and follow you to read the rest of your work.

Nicely done, sir !

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Viciousness is the new normal?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story really liked the ending.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nowhere even close to reality. But a fun story surrounded by horrible themes. People are usually repulsed by thoughts of human trafficking or they dismiss it as someone else’s problem. Reading this brings the issue to the forefront and gives cause to think about it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Brilliant twist on btb, thanks very much 👍😁

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story. Bad trolls. Interesting concept. How does a cheating wife win her way back? Can she? How does she prove that she will remain faithful? It is fiction and it is entertaining. The usual knee jerk “It sucks” comments are not useful comments.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What the fuck was that is all I can say

A_BierceA_Bierce10 months ago

A brilliant story that's a dandy intelligence test for LW readers. And you get to grade their comments (I think I see lots of F- marks).

bobareenobobareeno10 months ago

Oddly erotic in her use of her darkly gained knowledge. Expertise gained through abusive depravity remained expertise, nevertheless. A hooker phd. I liked the story, even though it seemed unlikely she would be riding her ex to demonstrate what she had learned through her abasement.

Cwsmooth2000Cwsmooth200010 months ago

Great story

Creative writing

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

When you're so brain dead and obsessed with cuck raacs that you use the same old "innocent wife seduced by some big bag dude" trope in all your raac stories. It's never the wife's fault, the devil made her do it.

saddletramp1956saddletramp195610 months ago

The Tramp approves. Thank you for something completely different from the normal!

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinion10 months ago

I liked it, I was kind of expecting there to be a black Falcon or Claude Rains playing Captain Renault in there some place and a Bogart talking MC. Dave went to a lot of trouble and expense just to say Fuck You. Are you sure you wrote the ending, because it didn't seem to fit the beginning.

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi410410 months ago

I liked it a lot, to be honest. Five stars, not least of which for something different.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Where does that guy get off saying the ending ruined the story? I liked this one. I didn’t think I would. The bitch had a great idea. Instead of I’m sorry I’m sorry please forgive me, she outlines in detail what she will do just to stay in his life. Reconciliation be dammed. How many women would take this option to avoid divorce? Not many.

KirkelKirkel10 months ago

That’s amazing!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

An interesting end. Just goes to show that when it comes down to it the concept of trust and it being broken isn't really what alot of these readers actually care about. I suspect that in most cases there would be nothing their cheating spouse could say or do because it's not about trust, it's about their fragile male egos and their need for revenge.

I say this because in almost all cases I doubt their cheating ex spouse actually wanted to reconcile, and in the small minority of cases it was drunken cheating at a raucous party, where there was no real reason other than I wanted a flan, I was going with the flow.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

different

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Different but not a good way. She suffered consequences of her own actions. Thr fact she suffered it doesn’t make me sympathise with her. The dude gets broken and still decides to save her and what does he get for it? The option to never be able to move on. He probably won’t trust her again but he won’t be able to have a relationship with anyone either.

Being grateful will only stay till she falls for someone else and then the cycle repeats

MattKesterMattKester9 months ago

As others have remarked, this is a different story. But it's a story that I would love to see more of. I would love to see what comes next for Maggie and Dave. My imagination shows images of Maggie being a fierce lover, very protective, and fiercely loyal to Dave. Dave finds someone to marry and have children with, and she is true to her word in being protective, doing everything for her new family, and even showing her love and loyalty for Dave and his wife.

My imagination took me further: Dave's new wife is preyed upon by a trafficker (full circle, right?) or perhaps his beautiful teen daughter. Maggie finds a way to foil a first attempt and tells Dave, and Dave engages some friends who helped him find Sue and Taggert to deal with the bad guys.

And then...

I would love to read more stories about Sue and Taggert. I was drawn to them and found I would love to be friends with them. There's a lot of good story material just in the conversations. Sue has her own demons, but she's able to deal with Taggert's too.

Thanks for a good story.

DeanofMeanDeanofMean9 months ago

Once untied, the bitch goes over the side, oh and sue the fuck out of the pi once you get home. Great story, solid writing interesting twist on the gotta talk, or maybe slut ray is more fitting. But I would never be alone with that nut jar again. Might go check out more of your stuff though.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I admire her attitude, but I just got to point out that is one well used pussy. I don't know if I could put my dick in that. Say 10 men a day at the low end of her estimate for 18 months. That's roughly 5,400 dicks minimum that have been in her pussy. I don't think I'd want to be the next, especially with the history.

NickTeeNickTee9 months ago

Well, I liked it... He now has his personal slave... I told my wife I wanted one and she pointed out I already had one but I didn't realize that slaves would have so many opinions or make their owners work around the house on weekends. I may have to re-read the slave owners manual

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The stories just get dumber and dumber.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar8 months ago

A most unusual story. It was a very fun read. 5* from me.

AllNigherAllNigher8 months ago

Nice, different and refreshing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Disturbing but creative

TechumsahTechumsah6 months ago

All kinds of ways that could go...very different take. As crazy as she is (we were warned) would like to see more of her story she is an interesting character for sure.

QuintiusQuintius6 months ago
I liked this quite a lot

It was very different from the usual fare, lots of complexity in the way the characters thought and how well they knew one another. I'd actually very much enjoy reading a follow up chapter if you've got one in you. Well done, every intriguing story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Crazy and entertaining. Yikes!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Complete and utter baloney. He'd NEVER turn his back on his ex-wife and even if he did there's no way someone in her condition hits him in the back and knocks him out. Even with his hands bound he'd still beat the shit out of her. And have sex with her? Not in a million, billion years does he touch her with a ten foot pole. Hell, given the time they were married, her betrayal and the time they were apart it's a miracle that he even has her rescued. Good story, but I call bullshit on the ending.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I actually like this, it's different, but it stops abruptly without a resolution, which is a let down.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Read this a few months ago; still think it's one of the more imaginative stories (in ANY category) on this website. So well written that even with SOME remnants of memory as to the plot development remaining in mind...the plot twist at the end caught me off guard.

Thank you again for the POSITIVE energy you have shared.

MLJ

Booboo12629Booboo12629about 2 months ago

This story had potential, but you left out the beginning, middle, and final ending.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Destroyed it by making it a raac

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuantumMechanic1957@QuantumMechanic1957
Retiring soon (I hope) from a 40+ year engineering career. Happily married to my best friend, with children and grandchildren. Have been writing various novels and short stories for years, including some personalized ones for friends and family (Its a nice gift, your own story...