All Comments on 'Crazed'

by QuantumMechanic1957

Sort by:
  • 144 Comments
DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith9 months ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ perfect.

wheelman53wheelman539 months ago

Not bad I kind of like it. Please continue the story so she is his complete slave.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy9 months ago

I wonder if he is sorry he saved her!

5

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19699 months ago

Should be in non-erotic or erotic horror.

other2other1other2other19 months ago

I liked it, different and well thought out

KarnevilKarnevil9 months ago

Good up to a point. That point being Maggies sickly declarations of endless devotion and Daves quick and easy capitulation. Nothing inherently wrong, but it just doesn't seem to fit. It appears like the author wanted a reconciliation story but also the approval of the BTB crowd, so he tried to make the husband into some kind of hero forced into a compromise, and for good measure award him with a willing sex slave.

Overall not a bad idea, but in the end just too over the top. But then again, with the mental state of both parties who's to say what they might do later on down the line?

LeontheKingLeontheKing9 months ago

I liked it. As others said at the very least an original ending

waltdeewaltdee9 months ago

Good writing. Strange story.

statestreetstatestreet9 months ago

I'm not sure what to think about this story. On the one hand, Maggie so easily gave in to the charms of her seducer and left her husband Dave to pursue a "bigger and better" future. It didn't turn out that way and she ended up fucking about 20 men/day for about 18 months That comes out to roughly 550 sexual encounters with men willing to pay for her services. Then she's rescued by another former victim who was kidnapped off the street and her now husband. The problem I have with this story is Maggie's ex, Dave, paid for her rescue and brought back a trophy for Maggie to reminisce over, namely her seducer's cock. Dave should have just left it for her to look at and do whatever else she wanted and then just walked out the door. Instead he starts talking and relaxes a bit too much. Maggie overpowers him and ends up fucking him with his overused cunt and threatening him with eternal togetherness, or else. In my opinion, Dave should never have revealed himself to Maggie. That gave her the thought he really still wanted her and now he'd have her for ever and ever.

I give the story 5 *s for originality, but 3 *s for the ending, especially how Sue thought Maggie and Dave needed to be together and dismissed Taggert's concern over Dave's instruction. So I split the difference and give this ****.

Viper2011Viper20119 months ago

With human trafficking in the news lately, this is a timely story and pretty well done. Nice read.

imhaplessimhapless9 months ago

Original; I like original; 5*

someoneothersomeoneother9 months ago

5*. It is a SaddleTramp1956-like story but not necessarily his ending. But I liked the story because it was original, generally well-written and the ending was the author's choice. Given that LW is now populated with so many badly written stories by authors who merely copy standard motifs and cliches, it is refreshing to seem this good a writing. I just wish it was a longer story.

koosewatcherkoosewatcher9 months ago

Why are the men always wimps?

BigfundrewBigfundrew9 months ago

Well done. Unique.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

BarryJames1952BarryJames19529 months ago

Good work, and I really like the storyline. 5 big stars.

MasterKoteMasterKote9 months ago

Pretty different and too bad she didn't have that conviction when they were married and she is crazy to do what she plans

miket0422miket04229 months ago

Love to see creative storylines like this. Thanks for sharing.

Orion623Orion6239 months ago

A very different type of story and quite enjoyable to read. 5*.

Regguy69Regguy699 months ago

Well done, a nice twist on the "seduced by a trafficker" plot. Looking forward to your next LW offering.

Lord_GroLord_Gro9 months ago

Well, that was NOT what I was expecting when I read the blurb on the New Stories list. Really well done, and the twist at the end was totally unexpected. 5*

HargaHarga9 months ago

New follower, Loved it. 5*

UnassignedUnassigned9 months ago

Very interesting, quite original and very well written. Easy 5*, and thanks!

Freddog6601Freddog66019 months ago

Well done. Quite original and well told.

Looking forward to your next submittal.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylove9 months ago

The only thing I would have asked of him to say: “And if I die before my wife and kids? Will you still stay and show them the devotion you showed me until you die? Only then will we be even…”

I enjoyed your story, thank you.

itsayouitsayou9 months ago

That’s what I call paying it back Great commitment

TrustingagainTrustingagain9 months ago

My oh my, enjoyed this story very much.

payenbrantpayenbrant9 months ago

5 stars for a new concept and ending. Am a little concerned at his ex graping him like that. Am a little more concerned that the professionals he hired are allowing him to get graped, but it was an entertaining yarn.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Until he feeds the bitch to the sharks it will never be over. Nothing stopped him from turning on her, beating her to death and getting rid of the body. Unbelievable and completely unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So um. I’ll just be the one to say it… where’s the redemption? This just looks like a woman that betrayed a man and then raped him at knife point.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

as an afterthought to the woman raping him. Sue heard the man being raped and let it happen. She can go overboard with his ex wife

truthandjustice99truthandjustice999 months ago

ex-wife could go before a judge and get the abandoned divorce thrown out She did leave but was unable to return because held captive in a brothel Judge would redivorce but will divide all belongind as of the date of captivity ex husband will be pissed off so will throw a chair at judge who will sentence him 5 years amd $10,000 for trying to assault a judge He'll end up in a hell hole prison forward 5 years all are miserable and the world is right

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

well.... at least she got what she deserved

JensensloverJensenslover9 months ago

YAWN!!! Gave up at the jarring knock on the door. Being overly descriptive of everything make a story tediously boring to read.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very good implementation of a very original scenario.

But personally I felt a few sticking points:

- his willingness to serve it up was good, but the sex scene came too quickly, totally and exaggeratedly. It lacked an accumulation, starting with oral sex and then slowly moving towards total sex. Likewise on the techniques she's learned, there should be a slow build-up. As the husband seems to be described, he doesn't sound like the guy having fun with pleasure techniques his wife learned by being a whore.

- In no way do you talk about healing the soul and feelings of betrayal, abandonment, ego, pride, trust, respect...... as if a sex session however good it might be could solve the problems.

Or maybe we should try it to cure addictions, cancer, pollution....🤣

- on the other hand, since she's the one who sets the conditions of servitude, I find it very strange that she doesn't demand a price for her service, for example one night a week even if he meets and then hooks up with another woman.

skruff101skruff1019 months ago

No good deed goes unpunished.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thanks for sharing...

I cannot in all honesty give you a 5* although I would like to. You managed to capture the scenario & enthrall the reader within the first few paragraphs & it just got better from there!

However there is to little meat on the bone fo warrant more than a strong 4* from me.

Thanks again for a very entertaining read.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I smiled, then I smiled some more, and now I'm still smiling. Thank you very much for this totally over the top but very amusing and quite different story!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'm sorry, there is no redemption here. And there really is no BTB. It WOULD have been a good "Living Well is the best revenge" BTB, if he had just paid for her rescue and stayed the hell away. But he had to gloat. But that didn't merit how he was punished. For rescuing her from hell, she's going to put him through it. She rapes him and informs him that she is going to do so daily for the rest of their lives, and she's going to use the skills she learned in the brothel to rub his nose in what she did and where she's been. Forget about the "If you find a girlfriend or get married" part; no sane woman will come within a mile of him and his psycho stalker bitch ex.

In the end, this is just a really dark cuckold fantasy, without even a "loving" wife to redeem it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It’s your story in your world. I appreciate the sharing with us. Original, very well-written. Thank you.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

F……..g great story !!

can’t you write a follow on ?! would like to read the next chapter of their time together

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So the adulteress is now a rapist.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great first half of the story which Is ruined by everything after the Dave walked out of Maggie’s room after their confrontation. It would be a batter story if Maggie was hunting him down and stalking Dave after he had dumbed has cesspit ass on her parents’ doorstep.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"f she had been standing, she would probably have been five foot six."???

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well written, original, and didn’t cave to the BTB kiddies… hats off to you.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The intro said it all. If Saddle Tramp liked and contributed to the story it wasn't worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a cute fantasy. But I suspect it would be a very bitter insult for any woman who actually experienced the barbarity of sex slavery. As if Any Aspect of that life could have been pleasurable, educational, worth reliving and reminiscing. Yeah, she's a victim of sex slavery, but now she's going to be the best fuck in the world, and her ex husband's own personal sex slave. Hey, maybe the husband arranged the whole thing just to engineer this result?

\

Kudos for trying to make it somehow a happy ending? God that sentence looks ridiculous. But I hope, we must All hope, that somehow sex slaves can regain some semblance of a decent life, a life worth embracing and living. You must watch the movie "Sound Of Freedom" if you have any interest in the extant and depravity of the sex trafficking trade. So thanks for trying to put some kind of hopeful positive spin on one woman's rescue. I wish it had some slight aspect of truth. Once this pitiful wraith is no longer able to be his sex goddess she'll probably kill herself. Certainly after he dies she'll have nothing let to live for and will immediately follow him. How to you spin that? Thanks for trying, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Is there a part 2 in the future? Could be very short - he throws her overboard to take it up with the sharks; or very long - she gets back as she insists but them realises that she needs to make a life of her won. Personally, I would go for option 1!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This doesn't work for me. Extreme violence always eats away at the credibility of a story and the lack of any humour or justice dispensed (I don't count mutilation as justice) merely emphasises the weakness of the work.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Read with interest. Ending somewhat unfinished. One possible ending is enjoyable and the other you wish she is exercised. The third is he mail her and then to a wooden cross with a silver stake in her heart. Maybe writer can elaborate? TFS

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

different and good

5*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

OMG after her story of how any men used her and how she knows all kinds of sex shit etc how could he get hard even if she rubbing on him? How could he, being as fit as he was, and her being as weak as she was, not over power her? I know, he has his hands tied, but he could shove her off somehow and she would not kill him if she said she owes her life to him. Do some kind of "action Kirk" speech and convince her to get off of him.

Then tell the taggarts the he leaves alone and she is NOT to follow him.

Cute story but I agree with her that most men would have been happy to learn she was a whore in some sex traffic place. I would have paid the taggharts to get a photo, tell the whore they were hired by me to find her and LEAVE HER THERE.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Crap

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu9 months ago

This sequel story was so...

UNECESSARY!

You have made Dave a wimpy cuck -- AGAIN!

But I had to give it to you.

This was well-written, you have talent in writing

but now it craves another chapter to know if the stupid DAVE would let this crazy, PSTD-laden ex wife

be in his life AGAIN. If you do indeed make Dave accept her again...

Man, his problems about this whore in the first time is coming full circle.

Sorry author but I didn't like this at all..

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is not a redemption. Maggie walked out of yhe marriage as a crazy slut and it ends as a RAAC because Daivd chased her around the world. He is a simp, it is the only reason to go through all of that time and money to find a selfish slut.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was NOT what I was expecting when I read the blurb in the NEW Stories feed. Great twist at the end. Very nice job 5*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x9 months ago

Lost points with him giving in to her.

kirei8kirei89 months ago

Very good and entertaining story. 5 stars. Sometime in the future, it would be interesting if you completed the story. With your inventive mind, I'm sure it would be anther 5 star read. Hell, it could even be the start of a very interesting series of a "tramp" kind.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Highly original. Thanks for sharing!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Drop her over the side with the other trash. She wasn't taken against her will. She chose to screw prince charming and toss her family aside.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story. Now that’s a repentant wife

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon9 months ago

A 5 just for the creativity alone. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Would really like to see a follow up.

mazk1098mazk10989 months ago

Well, I'd say it's a rare occasion to see cheating slut, who after such predicaments get even more crazy than before :) 5/5, given that I can't help but think that's more interesting story than other similar ones

muskyboymuskyboy9 months ago

Different for sure, but nope. She got exactly what she deserved, he did not. Needed a bit more rationaliation on why he went after her. Was he re-married...? Really needed to know why he didn't let her keep burning???

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Disjointed. Unconnected. No flow after the introduction. No resolution. On the positive side, there were no misspellings.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
just awful

how dare you allow her back into his life. hated it with every fiber of my being, I'd rather be dead than accept her back into my life in that way. this is the single most unhappy ending I could possibly think of. NEVER FORGIVE BETRAYAL.

grammar and structure are fine.

Schwanze1Schwanze19 months ago

First page was genius. Then it went farce

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

After reading the first few sentences there is no way to ever have anticipated how this short and original story would develop. It was brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well, what can I say? I loved it, most of all I laughed my ass off at some of the outrageous shit you wrote. Like the knife comparison with a razor blade, or her eyes showing sanity was on vacation and not coming back. The whole story was so over the top that I can't even begin to get upset at her sort of maybe winning him back. Why, because she really doesn't have him back unless he wants to let her in. He can treat her like shit and she will accept anything. Now, we all know it doesn't work that way, but I think the story is formulated to appease all points of view from BTB to loving reconciliation. I gave you five stars because I really enjoyed the writing.

OvercriticalOvercritical9 months ago

More than a little nutty, but better than a lot of junk in this genre. I'll take it at 4*.

DarkmagnetDarkmagnet9 months ago

I liked it a lot, 5 stars.

donjuan1954donjuan19549 months ago

Just when you think there are no more new twist to loving wives stories. Nice job.

bhill8671bhill86719 months ago
Please tell me that

there will be more to this story, please!

TnicollTnicoll9 months ago

Now that was different. Really good and really different!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc9 months ago

Loved it - The reverse of the Mexican whorehouse plot. 5.0*

danbo56danbo569 months ago

Refreshingly brilliant brilliant nothing else to say 8 stars for me

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprise9 months ago

loved every word kept me intrigued right too the end

P.S need to sack the taggerts

demanderdemander9 months ago

New idea, well done. D

LastMissionLastMission9 months ago

Not bad, not bad at all. It seems that some respondents are confused about why he went after her. It's simple really. Just a couple of simple words - closure and honor.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

3 stars for a curious tale. Personally, I think the whore got what she deserved. Don’t understand why the hubby had her rescued. DMW aka Sumnut

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Creative and well executed. Easy 5.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Where's the sex? You are not writing for Walt Disney.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Should have let them keep her

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Disgusting, the idiot paid to have her rescued and she raped him at knife point? And the two dick heads, including another dumb cunt left him with a woman that, as the other woman said had obvious PTSD and emotional and mental issues as a result of her ‘ordeal’.

An ordeal that she suffered because she was was another ‘entitled’ princess who thought her shit didn’t stink and her ‘nice’ husband was boring and didn’t excite her.

Me, I’d agree, till I got free, then knife her, shot the other two and dump them over board.

You wouldn’t want to be sleeping anywhere near a mentally unbalanced woman, she’ll have bad night terrors and he could end up dead in bed beside her.

Sure, people will go, ohhh a willing sex for life, no, not all men are led by their fucking dick. Even without STD she could still have aids, that takes longer to detect!!!

Why forget she’s a cheater, mentally unstable and has already dumped me when a better prospect turned up - last time I got away with heartache but this time I could lose my life.

Unrealistic and not even much of an erotic turn on really - she’s not even a wife so it should be in Non Con not posted her

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fucking a whore with a knife to the throat...is just that.

Once you are free from the knife? Kick the whore in her ass and send her back to her family to live the life of a disgraced stupid whore.

And I'd still get tested after being in her skanky hole.

Get a restraining order. A good security system. And get well armed. If this cunt shows up at your house have her locked up. If she persists? Comes into your home? Shoot her crazy ass. The world is better off. And never ever procreate with this...thing that was once a woman.

Just being in the same room with her would make my skin crawl.

MightyHornyMightyHorny9 months ago

Well I be damned... a pure, unapologetic RAAC that I don't mind! See, anything is possible!

... Although I kinda feel sorry for Dave - sure, he gained a high-class sextoy that will keep him satisfied, it seems, for the rest of his life... but we already know that sextoy cannot be a good wife. Can she be, at the very least, a decent partner? Time will tell... but I seriously doubt so.

Great sex by a eager professional, a good relationship doesn't guarantee. At all. Let's hope, for his sake, he starts thinking more with his big head and less with the little one.

Still good, though. Thanks for the share.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

weird

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Give the sharks a meal NOW! Does Dave think for even a second that his future life will be anything other than a living hell if Margie is in it? Guess this story is about what high principles get you. Ver well written and entertaining though. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was a refreshing change of pace. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You have left all the little dicked BTB fetishists frothing at the mouth. Good job!

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

Against all my instincts, I loved that story. Nothing quite like this in LW before.

CastAdriftCastAdrift9 months ago

Darn, that was intense. You put a lot of emotion in that story.

Nicely done, and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I get the commenters who think that getting repeatedly raped for years as a sex slave is at all equal to cheating. It's like saying the punishment for stealing your car should be being tortured for several years. Yeah, losing your car is a lot of hardship, especially if you don't have money to easily replace it. However, it's not at all the same as getting tortured everyday for years. Should we also give people the death sentence for littering? It's a less serious crime so we'll give you a quick death.

PowersworderPowersworder9 months ago

Most reconciliation stories are a bunch of bullshit, but this was worst than most.

The husband being raped at knifepoint by the toxic whore ex-wife was a new low.

-

He couldn't stop an erection? Lol.

How about remembering that she humiliated and abandoned him?

What about picturing her screwing 500+ guys?

It's astonishing he wasn't limp as a noodle... unless he was a willing cuck.

1* obviously.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story, ok ending, but I, for one, think the message of the movie that inspired you is too significant to be diminished, and should not be marginalised by being integrated into normal fiction, it should not be allowed to be taken for granted.

I am glad you saw it, and I hope it made a massive impression on you, but I would have been just a bit happier if you had presented this story as-is without having had mentioned it.

It is too important a message to be regarded frivolously, even if there was no intention to do so.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuantumMechanic1957@QuantumMechanic1957
Retiring soon (I hope) from a 40+ year engineering career. Happily married to my best friend, with children and grandchildren. Have been writing various novels and short stories for years, including some personalized ones for friends and family (Its a nice gift, your own story...