Crazed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her spittle was showering his face. He flicked his eyes downward and saw that she was naked. He tried to squirm out from under her and the knife dug a fraction deeper into his jaw.

She began to rock her hips back and forth and he could feel her slit sliding over his crotch. He felt a completely automatic stirring that he tried to quell. He managed to grunt out, "Get your cesspit off me!" without impaling his jaw on the blade.

She laughed maniacally but there was no humor in her eyes. "The doctor you hired said I was miraculously clean. It might be all too well used, but it is NOT a cesspit. I was SCHOOLED in how to please. If I didn't learn, I didn't eat. If I didn't learn, I was PUNISHED. And it wasn't a spanking or a ruler on my knuckles, it was PUNISHMENT! You get punished like I was and you NEVER want to be punished again. So I learned all kinds of things. I became very, Very, VERY good at all kinds of things THAT I HATED DOING! And you saved me from all of that. YOU!"

"Don't do this," he gritted. He tried to think of nuns sucking on lemons, of the smell of roadkill on a hot August day, of the slimy lima beans his mom had forced him to eat when he was little. Anything to stop his response to her... motion. But it wasn't working. He could feel himself growing, swelling, hardening.

She adjusted her grip on the knife. "So let me tell you how this is going to work, Dave. We are no longer married. I get that. I DESERVE that! But we are now joined. Where you go, I go. Wherever you are and wherever you go, I am going to fuck you comatose three times a day. You are going to pass out from pleasure EVERY SINGLE TIME... AND TO ME THAT WILL BE LIGHT EXERCISE!"

She shifted to long, slow strokes and his eyes simmered. "You won't let me sleep in your bed; fine! I'll sleep on the floor outside the bedroom door. I'll sleep in the guest bedroom. I'll sleep in a cottage in the back yard. I will sleep in a doghouse in the yard if that is what you tell me to do. I won't stop fucking you until you get a girlfriend. When you get a girlfriend I will chauffer you both around. I will be your driver. I will cook and clean for you. I will tell her that if she ever hurts you I will personally feed her slowly through a meat grinder toes first. If you break up, I will go back to fucking you senseless until you get another one."

Dave's breathing came in huffs and he couldn't open his mouth to gulp air. "If you marry someone and have kids, I will be their nanny and bodyguard and I will die before I let anything happen to them. I will tell her that if she ever does to you what I did, the Devil will never find enough of her to be worthwhile burning. And if she dies before you do, Dave, I'll go back to fucking you until one of us dies. So, Dave, when we both die and are side-by-side at the Judgement, then we will be even. Not one second before. Do you understand? Do you agree to this, Dave? Or does your crazed ex-wife feed this part of you to the sharks in the morning too?"

"You wouldn't! Why would you do that? There's no reason to do that! You're crazy!"

The blade twitched a hairsbreadth higher and he gulped. He tried to talk her out of it, but he only thing that came out was a moan as she slipped him inside in one smooth glide, and then she kneaded him like a loaf of bread with muscles most women don't even know that they have.

"You are so totally right. I'm crazed. I'm traumatized. I could do anything... including cutting you off short... or doing THIS to you ALL NIGHT LONG!" Dave felt he was almost coming, and then the squeeze put the brakes on his orgasm and in seconds he was starting all over again. A victim of sexual whiplash, his eyes bulged. He could feel every hot, wet ripple. His brain was on fire and his entire body was throbbing in time to the motion of her hips.

She leaned forward and whispered in his ear. "And, Dave. I know I can trust you to keep your word. Even under duress. Even when your crazy ex-wife holds a knife to your throat. Even if every other person on the planet would give you a pass on any promise you made to the lunatic. You know why? Because I know you. I damn well know you. You are the most principled man I know. You are the most honorable man I know."

She turned the knife sideways and let him gasp out a long, tortured moan of agony and ecstasy. "Any other man would have laughed his ass off when he found out I was in a brothel after cheating on my wonderful husband. Would have burned the report and said it served me right. And it would have. Some men might even have come to pay fifty bucks for fifteen minutes to torment me and walked away and never spared me a second thought."

Her breasts were pressed against his chest and part of him could feel how hard her nipples were, and her tongue flicked his earlobe. His entire body was on overload as he felt the knife shift down to his waist. "BUT NOT YOU! Not you, Dave! You cooked up a cockamamie excuse about making us even and stopping that asshole from seducing any more women; but I KNOW there is no way you would leave me there, or not avenge yourself on that gigolo that ruined the best thing we both ever had but I didn't appreciate. So all you have to do is grunt, 'Okay,' and I will get really serious here and show what sex can really be like for the rest of the freaking night... and the rest of your life! And I just handed you the perfect, face-saving excuse for grunting, 'Okay.' Well, Dave?"

...

Sue walked toward her husband, who was poised outside the stateroom looking perplexed. He shot her a glance.

"What's the matter, sweetheart?" Sue said, walking up to Taggert as he apparently wrestled with some dilemma.

"Our client told me that if he wasn't out in twenty minutes, to pull him out with some excuse or other." He glanced at his watch. "It's over that, but I am not sure about carrying out those particular orders." He looked meaningfully at the door and raised an eyebrow. "He yelped, 'Okay' about a half dozen times a minute ago." Even though he was now a civilian, Tag was ex-military and 'orders were orders' ran pretty deep. Sue could tell he was looking for a good excuse to follow his other instincts, and he trusted her judgment completely. She could hear muffled noises coming from behind the door.

Sue pressed her ear to the door and listened for a moment. A smile flickered across her lips. She reached up and locked the padlock. "Tag, I am certain you misheard. Probably all this diesel noise. Those engines are probably late for their million mile tune-up. I am sure that he must have said that if he isn't out in ten hours, bring them breakfast."

He grinned as he looked at his wife's coy smile. "Yeah. That must have been it.

12