All Comments on 'Crazy'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
lnrangerlnrangerover 1 year ago

Thank you, good story and great songs! When Patsy Cline was killed in the plane crash on March 5, 1963 she was not the biggest star killed on that flight...that was Hawkshaw Hawkins. Another interesting side note is it was Roger Miller who found the plane wreckage and chased off some folks that were looting the crash site. After her death Patsy finally got the recogination she deserved in life.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Wonderful Story! I love Crazy and Patsy Cline.

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poorly written. Poorly edited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story. Simple and sweet. I know I though I was in love a number of times. Then I met the right woman. And 50 years later we celebrated out golden. Sometimes you just have to wait for the right one.

Thanks

Wildbill314Wildbill314over 1 year ago

Very disjointed and seemed rushed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Predictable and boring. I'm not sure the name drop in the intro was a smart thing to do. Neither of you caught the fact that you spelled Dolly Parton's name wrong. That doesn't say much for you, or her. It was average and no better.

lukeshortlukeshortover 1 year ago

Not a bad story but, a little ho-hum Pollyanna style.

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterover 1 year ago

Started well but became a travelog about halfway through. To bad.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 1 year ago

I too am a fan of Patsy Cline and Crazy is one of my all time favorites. Enjoyed the story very much but it felt a little stilted for one of yours stories....Never the less it was very good.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Thanks for that background Ranger.

redbaron172redbaron172over 1 year ago

Very good story, enjoyed the realism. I've had a similar experience so I can relate!! Good Job!!! 5+++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty decent report. Not much of a story though.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Thank you.

ThorlolThorlolover 1 year ago

Its a good story I guess? Its hard to say, it was simple and easy to follow but hard to identify with. I mean, the way they are dating is kinda old fashioned. The parents of my girlfriends would have strangled me if I had adressed them with their last name. Could be that I am too young for literotica.

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Love Patsy Cline — her voice is mesmerizing; she brings lyrics to life — and like how you incorporated Nelson’s lyrics into your storyline. Also like the depth of many of your storylines and characters, but despite Patsy this piece feel flat for me. Stereotypical plot with stereotyped characters; not one of your better efforts.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

3 stars - the guy certainly dodged a bullet with that Jenny SLUT.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

What a wonderful Story, absolutely GREAT writing. I got pretty close to crying a couple times. 5 stars to writer. I love a happy ending. Thank You Very Much.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Good story! 5 BIG ASS FLAMING STARS!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Loved the story and really love the music!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good story is a great way to begin the week, thanks DG (and Randi). Always have loved reading and music, combining them makes sense to me! 5 stars.

somewhere east of Omaha

francemanfrancemanover 1 year ago

It was once again very pleasant to read you.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 1 year ago

Sweet story, Mr. Hear. Look forward to your next. Randi.

rodmo58rodmo58over 1 year ago

OUTSTANDING!!!!

wapentakewapentakeover 1 year ago

A thoroughly enjoyable story. Five stars.

desire30desire30over 1 year ago

great Love Story and the guy got the right girl..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a sweet, gentle story…with lots of detail about the development of their relationship and marriage. There were errors throughout that could have been avoided (Parton / Pardon, complement / compliment, than / then), but the writing was good…as one would expect from this accomplished author.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story a lot, despite misspellings (e g., Dolly Parton / Pardon, nervous wreck / wreak) and the unlikely story of Sylvia being unable to match jersey 67 with player's name. The program sold at the game would have that info and a large number of ppeople at her school would have that information (announcers, coaches, players). Despite these flaws, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars very enjoyable thankyou

69gman69gmanover 1 year ago

Thank you DG.. I spent more then a few minutes listening to Patsy on youtube while reading the story. I may have even saved a few to my laptop. I absolutely love Patsy Cline's voice and The Jordanaires background. Really good story TYA 5 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Couple of things: "Dolly Pardon?" "Pre-nupt?" "Nervous wreak?" Jesus Christ, try editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story do not worry about the editing most people will not notice. Crazy was written by Wille Nelson and Patsy Kline's version of the song put him on his way.

DG HearDG Hearover 1 year agoAuthor

Just read in the county news that the song 'Crazy' is in the #4 spot of all time country songs. Dolly Parton's song ''Jolene' is the number one song in country music. Sorry about the misspelled words. It was a fun story to write.

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story! Thanks for taking the time to write. Thorough enjoy your works. You need not apologize about a few misspellings. Trivial in light of the time you freely give to entertain us. You're one of the best on this site! Thanks again for sharing.

G

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wonderful Tribute to Patsy Cline. 5+

245624568 months ago

Nice little story. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Loved the respect shown to Patsy, Dolly, and Wille. 5 stars based on pure enjoyment. Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Charles Jones. Surprised you didn’t have him working for Warner Brothers!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I always love a good story, thank you DG! 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

oldpantythiefoldpantythief3 months ago

Not too bad of a story, but it kind of got lost in the minutia of details of the song artists, wedding and other trivial.

goodshoes2goodshoes218 days ago

5 +++++. Just a plain ole' country story. Dang good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Crazy Arms Next Part
Crazy Series Info