Crazy Camping Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha wrapped her arms around herself. "Guess it's too late for me to go for a swim. And I'm freezing. Did you have breakfast?

"Not yet."

"Then let's go. It'll be my treat, okay? For being so weird last night."

I grinned. "Chocolate ice cream?"

"Ugh, that's disgusting," she said, taking my hand. "Everyone knows Rocky Road is breakfast ice cream."

I couldn't tell if she was making another joke.

~~~~

When we reached our campsites, the yahoos were gone but they had left their garbage and the their picnic table looked like someone had started a fire on it.

We stopped in our tracks. "Oh, shit."

Someone had slashed one wall of Sasha's tent from top to bottom. Her cooler was open on its side, ants swarming at the edges of ice cream oozing onto the ground.

My tent lay in a heap, slashed and ripped apart with the poles snapped.

"Those scummy fucking fucks," I yelled. "What complete fucking assholes."

"Shh!" Sasha said. "There might be kids around, remember?"

Chagrined, I looked at the site where the family was staying. Luckily, their tent stood empty and their car was gone.

Locked to a tree where I had left it, my bicycle stood untouched.

In the ruins of my tent I discovered my bike bags and everything in them were also intact. The camping mat had only one small puncture.

Sasha strolled over after inspecting her site. "Only my tent is damaged. And my food is ruined. Everything else is fine. My motorbike, too."

She studied the wreckage of my tent. "Guess there's no fixing that," she said. She held up a roll of duct tape. "Can you help me fix mine?"

Together, we taped up her tent, both inside and out. It looked crappy, but the repair seemed strong enough to withstand any rain, at least until Sasha could get a new tent.

"Listen," she said. "Have you ever been to the village down the road? There's a diner that serves a great breakfast. And a general store. They have everything, including some camping gear. I'm going to go see what ice cream and sleeping bags they have. The one my nephew lent me isn't very warm. Want to come?"

I looked at her motorcycle. "On that?"

She laughed. "Unless you want to double me on your bicycle! Come on. I've ridden all over the area exploring. It's fun."

~~~~

It was not fun. Nothing prepared me for riding on the back of Sasha's motorcycle. I clutched her waist tight as she leaned into each curve in the road. Her bike had no backrest, and I felt like I'd fall off each time she gunned the throttle on the straightaways. It was noisy, windy and once when I peeked from behind her shoulder, a bug shattered against my cheek. It stung, leaving a streak of yellow beetle guts across my face.

I expected her to have a motorcycle jacket and maybe pants, but she wore only denim cut-offs and a jade green t-shirt that fluttered and flapped wildly in the wind.

We pulled into the diner parking lot. My knees wobbled when I got off the bike. Sasha removed her helmet and shook out her jet-black hair, looking beautiful.

Smiling, she said, "don't you love it? The wind in your hair, the bugs in your teeth." She gave me a tissue to wipe the bug splat off my face, telling me where I'd missed a spot.

"You know what emergency room nurses call riders?" she asked. "Organ donors!" She grinned like either that was the greatest thing in the world, or the worst.

She was right, though: motorcycles were exhilarating.

The diner was long and narrow. Like the Dairy Duck, it looked unchanged since the 1950s. Inside, a row of booths lined the outside wall beside picture windows. Red topped stools on gleaming steel columns sat along the counter. The special of the day, written on a chalkboard high on the wall, was liver and onions.

We took a booth. Without even looking at the menu, Sasha ordered Belgian waffles topped with strawberries and whipped cream. I ordered eggs Florentine.

"I didn't even know this village was here," I said.

"You should get out more. I ride around this area a lot. Exploring. Sightseeing. A motorcycle is so cheap to run and I like getting out of town."

As we ate, I kept expecting her to do or say something insane, but we had a normal conversation about our events in the news, and our hopes. Like the previous night, she avoided anything to do with growing up.

"If I ever save enough money," she said, "I want to buy a place in the country. Some place it takes an hour along an old dirt road to get to. Live off the grid away from everybody and run a parrot sanctuary."

"A what?"

"White cockatoos can live 40 or 60 years. You know how many people get parrots without knowing that? They end up getting traded around then wind up at an animal rescue or worse. Someone has to look after them."

"I didn't know that was such a problem. So you like animals?"

Sasha shook her head. "Not all of them. Manatees creep me out. Green-cheeked conures, though—they're adorable. Mischievous. When they want something or don't get their way, better watch out!" She pulled out her phone and showed me pictures of the colorful little birds. "I figure if I'm taking care of one type of parrot, I might as well help others. Holy shit, this is a great waffle. Here, try some."

I opened my mouth to decline, but she shoved in a forkful of waffle, strawberry and whipped cream. She was right: it was delicious.

"Hey," I said, chewing. "I have a friend who works with animals."

"At the Humane Society?"

"No, he's a butcher."

Sasha gawped in horror until I grinned. Then she guffawed and snorted so uncontrollably others in the diner turned to look.

Nearly choking, she said, "Be careful! Telling jokes like that will get you treated like a leper, too."

We laughed then sat for a moment, just looking at each other.

"So," she said, "besides leprosy, what are your plans for the future?"

"Oh, nothing as specific as you. Find the love of my life. Move to a big city. Probably not in that order."

"You don't like our town?"

"It's kind of boring, don't you think? Never much going on."

"I think people can make their own excitement," she said. "I like the peace of our town. Helps keep me sane. Relatively speaking, of course."

She flashed a self-effacing grin, and I laughed.

"And if you're looking for the love of your life," she said, "good thing you never wasted time with me. The longest any guy has ever put up with my weirdness is three days."

I looked at my watch. "Let's see. I arrived at the campground around five. So I've got about 55 hours until you try to murder me?"

Sasha looked down. "I'm not violent, you know. I've never hurt anyone. And it's not funny."

She switched gears so fast. Happy then angry or grim. Bipolar? I barely knew what that meant. Regardless, I felt like an asshole.

"I'm sorry, Sasha. You're right. That wasn't funny."

She looked up and forced a smile. "Have you had enough to eat? Want to go check out the store?"

~~~~

The shelves of the general store were crammed to the roof with food, tools, car parts, sandals, camp fuel, bug spray, you name it.

We explored, showing each other weird items we found, like the bug swatters that were flip-flop sandals on a stick, or the farting donkey keychain. We laughed and fooled around like kids. Sasha was so easy to be with.

In the camping section we found a camp mat and warmer sleeping bag for Sasha and the food section had her favorite brand of ice cream. She bought three more small containers, all variations of chocolate, plus ice and more syrup.

Sasha had strapped her cleaned-out cooler to the back of her bike before we left the campground. We stowed her ice cream inside it, bungee-corded the sleeping bag on top, then roared onto the road back to the campground.

Now that I was more used to motorcycles, the ride was fantastic. We leaned into each curve and yelled together when she gunned it on straight sections of road.

Sasha braked suddenly and veered down an unmarked dirt road. I shouted, asking where we were going, but the wind and noise of the motor were too much. Was she showing where her future parrot rescue would be? The road narrowed to a tree-lined path that we puttered along for some time until she stopped and killed the engine.

The sudden silence was deafening. Without the wind of being on the motorcycle, the humid summer day wrapped around me like a blanket.

She had brought us to a waterfall. Actually, it was a cascade: a veil of water flowing over sloping rocks into a shallow pool below, tucked into a glade with trees arching high overhead.

I gawked. "This is amazing, Sasha. How did you know this was here?"

She was pulling off her shirt. "It's in a hiking guide. Though I'd never seen any hikers here and I've come here to cool off lots of times. It's one of my favorite places."

When she removed her bra, her creamy round breasts spilled into view. She undid her cutoffs, pulled them down and kicked them away.

Sasha stood facing me, naked, her dark hair falling over one shoulder. Below was a triangle of trimmed fur just as dark.

"Well," she said, "are you going to swim in your clothes?"

I scanned the surrounding trees and up the hill to the top of the cascade. There was no one. I began peeling off my own clothes.

While I stripped, Sasha formed her hands into circles and held them to her eyes, miming binoculars. I touched my fingers to my lips, acting shocked.

"Pervert!" I said. "Creep!"

She laughed but continued to ogle me through her pretend binoculars as I stripped.

"Oh, yeah, baby," she said. "Work it. Shake it, honey. Show me what you got."

When I was bare, I struck cheesecake poses while Sasha pretended to snap pictures.

When she had seen enough, Sasha turned and strolled to the water, swinging her hips seductively. I hurried after her, admiring her perfect ass.

The water was surprisingly warm. Sasha waded to the middle of the pool as I followed. When I reached her, I found the water reached only waist high.

Sasha dunked herself under, then stood up with water streaming from her head and upper body. She cleared water from her eyes and grinned, her skin glistening in the dappled shade.

"Oh, that feels so great."

I dunked under as well, my hearing muffled until I surfaced.

After I wiped my eyes, Sasha said, "Sometimes I ride out here and spend the entire afternoon. Skinny-dipping, snoozing, listening to the birds. I need peaceful places like this sometimes."

She stepped close and pulled my arms around her, the warmth of her skin driving away the cool of the water. Her incredible hazel eyes were filled with hope and desire.

We fell into a kiss, our lips nipping and pressing and playing. Why does such a simple act feel so intimate? We slid her hands over each other's wet bodies, caressing and exploring.

She pulled back, her lips parted, a flush appearing on her cheeks. Sasha's eyes searched mine, then she bit her lower lip and quickly waded out of the pool, leaving me behind.

She laid on a patch of grass by one of the largest trees and propped herself on her side.

I stood waist deep in the pool, entranced by the sight. She could have been a painting, the curves of her body reclining naked and expectant, her milky skin in the dappled shade.

"In case you're wondering", she called, "this is me pining. This is also me giving consent to fuck my brains out."

I laughed. "Sasha, you really are something else."

Laying down beside her on the grass, we embraced and kissed again. Sasha guided my hand to her firm breast, and I massaged and drew my hand over it. She gasped when I thumbed her hardening nipple. I laid her back and nibbled her neck and earlobe while massaging more and stroking my hand everywhere else over her.

Sasha stroked my head and neck then chest, then moved lower. She ran her fingertips lightly over each of my thighs sending electric tingles through me. She then lightly stroked the underside of my balls with two fingers before grasping my now aching hard cock.

The flush of her excitement had spread from her cheeks to her upper chest, the rosy glow prominent on her otherwise creamy pale skin. Her breathing accelerated, as did mine. I reached lower to stroke her downy patch of fur then lightly touched two fingers between her legs. She was already slick and wet.

We kissed, caressed, and explored, our desire for each other becoming smoldering lust. Soon I was laying half on top of her, kissing her lips and neck, eager for the next step while she stroked and caressed me.

"Wait, wait," she laughed as I moved to slide onto her, "Not yet. Something I want to do first."

She stood and ran naked over to her motorcycle then returned with the bottle of chocolate syrup she had picked up at the store.

Sasha kneeled, grasped my erection and with impish mischief gleaming in her eyes, poured a little chocolate syrup on the head of my dick. She spread it around with the tip of one finger then looked me in the eyes and sang:

Your love is better than chocolate

Better than anything else that I've tried

"Do you want ants?" I said. "Because that's how you get ants."

She laughed. "Well then I'll have to make sure you're squeaky clean."

With that, she leaned over and took my cock into her warm mouth. She bobbed up and down slowly, lips tight while swirling her tongue. I don't know if the syrup made it better, but the sensations she caused were incredible. I laid my head back and groaned.

She caressed my balls with one hand while stroking my shaft with the other, all while sucking and licking and twirling her tongue. When I looked down, she was looking up impishly, seemingly enjoying giving me pleasure as much as I enjoyed receiving it.

When I began approaching the edge, my hips lifting instinctively as orgasm approached, Sasha grasped me firmly and sat back, smiling, but with an expectant look.

She squealed when I pulled her down and kissed her chocolate-tinged lips. Pushing her onto her back, I found the syrup bottle and drizzled the sugary chocolate in spirals over each of her round breasts.

She looked at her boobs, breathing heavily in excitement. With my fingertips, I began spreading the brown syrup first over one breast, then the other, taking care to tease both nipples. While looking in her eyes, I sang:

Your love is better than ice cream

Better than anything else that I've tried

With that, I began licking the sweet mess from each breast, pausing to suck lovingly on each of her tiny nipples. Sasha laughed and squirmed and sighed, stroking my head, pressing my face into her as I suckled.

When each boob was clean, I drizzled a trail from the valley between them, down her tummy and through her dark fur, stopping to squeeze a dollop on her protruding clit. With a grin, I followed the trail with my tongue while teasing between her legs with my free hand. Sasha moaned louder the lower I got, her hips rocking and churning. As I progressed, I circled fingers around her little opening, which seemed to drive her even more wild. Then while lapping chocolate from her pubic hair like a cat grooming a kitten, I pushed two fingers inside her to explore, pressing, spreading, sliding in and out.

Finally, with the rest of her clean, I lapped around the folds of her pussy while she bucked and moaned. I took my time exploring her, enjoying how her natural taste mingled with the remains of the chocolate syrup. Sasha writhed and squirmed and gasped, turning redder and redder and getting louder and louder.

Leaving the best for last, I licked and nuzzled the swollen nub of her clit while pressing upwards against her g-spot from inside.

Sasha gurgled, her hips lifting and writhing, and she pressed my face into her hard. She went rigid, arching her back. From between her legs, I looked up to watch her expression of angelic bliss as she came. Eyes closed, eyebrows lifted and mouth open, I could almost see each wave of orgasm as it washed through her. I had never felt such satisfaction and happiness at giving another person pleasure.

When at last she blinked open her eyes, I slid up to lie beside her and hold her.

Sasha caressed my cheek. "Well, that was fun. I wish we had done that six years ago. There were huge bottles of chocolate syrup at the Dairy duck."

She reached between us to find me iron hard. With no more words, she guided me on top of her, spreading her legs. My cock found her sopping opening by itself, and I eased the head into her. She drew a tiny breath, then with our eyes locked, I began working in and out, pushing a little deeper each time. As ready as she was, she still felt snug.

Sasha groaned and wrapped her arms around me. "That's it. Easy. I haven't done this for a while."

I pushed into her gently, though her pussy seemed hungry to draw me in. Together we worked my cock in and out, staring at each other, smiling, gasping, sighing, until we were fully joined.

We stared at each other. Sasha looked as overcome by joy as I felt. Being inside strange, funny, beautiful Sasha was so overwhelming I could barely speak.

"You know," she said, hooking her ankles over mine, "you've got your dick in me and never even asked if I was protected. Don't you know I'm crazy?"

"You've got some things going on," I said, nudging deeper into her, making us both groan, "but you're not crazy. You're smart, fun, unique, and so loveable." I withdrew slightly then sunk into Sasha again. She moaned. "And crazy doesn't mean stupid. You'd never let a guy like me put a baby into you."

Sasha bucked her hips up, making me gasps as I slid in even further.

"Maybe I would," she said. "But not right now. I'm safe. Right now I just need you to fuck me."

We went slow at first, becoming familiar, savoring the magic of our bodies joining. I pushed into her slowly, enjoying how the walls of her pussy yielded as I penetrated, her silky slickness wrapping around me as she welcomed my cock. Each time I withdrew, her passage clung as though reluctant to let me go.

I withdrew until my cock was just at her entrance then teased her by pressing in and out just there without going deeper. She tightened her legs and levered her hips up into me, seeking to draw me inside, huffing and moaning. When she seemed desparate with frustration, I shoved balls-deep into her in one smooth powerful stroke. Sasha grunted and moaned, clinging tight as I began taking her with force.

She was very active, rolling her hips, pushing back, clawing my ass and gasping at each penetration. Her expressions went from wonder to lust to bliss. She urged me on as I drove her lovely body against the soft ground. Our surroundings disappeared: the cascading water, the trees and bird calls. There was only us: two lonely people who might have discovered something wonderful in each other.

We rolled over and Sasha straddled me, guiding my hands to her breasts. She rode me beautifully, impaling herself, then grinding and sliding, stirring me inside her before doing it all again.

Her groans and pants grew along with mine. She was a vision of lust riding me in the dappled sunlight, using me for her pleasure, her eyes lidded, mouth slack. I moved my hands to her hips to guide her, loving how her creamy round breasts swayed with each motion.

She leaned close, hands on either side of my neck with her black hair falling in a veil around our faces and worked me in and out of her then grinding hard. The feel of her pussy grasping and dragging all along my cock while watching the joy on her face had my need to come building fast.

"Sasha," I breathed, "slow down. I want this to last."

She ground hard once more then lifted up and fixed me with those hazel eyes. "Then you'd better drive. I lose control when I'm on top."

She rolled off and got on all fours. I got into position behind her, admiring how her waist flared out to her wonderful ass.