Crazy Camping Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked back and waggled her bum. "Fuck me like an animal. Make me grunt."

Lining up, I teased her again, just popping in and out past the ring of her opening, holding her hips and controlling her eager backward pushes as she instinctively tried to force me deeper.

When she was panting and whining, I place a palm between her shoulder blades and urged her down until she laid her head on the soft grass and tilted her ass, offering herself.

I push into her insistently in one smooth stroke. Sasha lifted her head and groaned, pushing back and widening her legs.

With one hand gripping the globe of her ass and the other holding her waist, I started taking her hard. Seeing her in that submissive position, watching her pussy stretched around my cock as I plunged and withdrew drove my lust even higher.

I didn't piston in and out of her. Instead, I pushed all the way home, paused a moment, then pulled back. Soon, Sasha's groans and little whimpers became guttural grunts as I picked up the pace, taking her like an animal, just like she asked. My balls swung freely and Sasha angled her hips as I drove into her so I entered at different angles each time.

She reached between her legs and I felt her fingertips caress my swinging balls before she started working her clit. Sasha looked back with hooded eyes and gave me a goofy smile before again dropping her head to the ground.

We fucked under the trees. Sasha grunted louder and louder, sometimes deeply, sometimes with a pleading tone until finally she pushed against me hard, raised her head and came. Her snug passage began gripping me like a velvet fist in rhythmic waves as she held herself still. That sent me sailing helplessly over the edge and I jammed into her deep and held her by the waist as I emptied everything I had into Sasha's steamy spasming body.

~~~~

We lay cuddled together on the soft grass, listening to the water and the birds, caressing each other and looking into each other's eyes. Sasha looked as happy as I felt.

"That was pretty fantastic," I said. "I can't wait to cuddle with you tonight."

Her happiness vanished. "You know, you don't have to stay with me. I could give you a ride into town."

I lifted my head. "Why would I do that? Now that you've had your way with me, you want me to go?"

She didn't smile. Avoiding my eyes, she said, "Um... there's something I need to tell you. I don't want to. It's going to end everything before we even get started, but I have to."

"Sasha," I said. "I know it was you who wrecked my tent, not the scumbags. You did it when I went off to swim."

She gasped and sat up. "You... know? How do you know?"

I sat up and faced her. "Just before we left the campground, you went to the bathrooms to pee, remember? Well, the father at the site next to mine came up, all worried. He said his daughter was playing in their tent and woke him up when she heard something strange. He looked out and saw you cutting my tent with a knife."

"It was a nail file. A pointy metal nail file. It was all I had."

"Oh. Well, it did the job. He said you looked kind of spaced out. And were smiling. So it was another one of your out-of-body moments, I guess."

Sasha stared. "You knew and didn't say anything? You knew I did something that terrible and still came with me on my bike? You still wanted to be with me? Are you crazy? Look at you... you're not even angry!"

"Well," I said, "at first I was furious. And wanted to get as far away from you as I could. But then I thought about it some more. Last night when you came to my tent, you weren't you. I figured maybe the same thing happened. And later you said you had no control when you're like that. So how can I be angry?"

She blinked at me. "Well, I'm angry! That's the worst thing I've ever done."

"You know," I said, "I might have an idea about why you do these things. Maybe."

"Oh. You have a theory. Great." She sighed and collapsed onto her back and plucked at the grass. "All right, go ahead. I've heard it all."

"Sasha, I think when you want something or someone and think you shouldn't have it or can't find the courage or whatever, there's this inner demon—no, that's not the right word—there's this inner drunk person who tries to help. But it winds up doing it in the dumbest ways. Like a drunk, you know? Or maybe it's just mischievous, like that favorite parrot of yours when it doesn't get its way."

"Oh, terrific. So I've got dissociative identity disorder and the other personality is a drunk parrot?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. It's just a guess. You didn't wear underwear that day at the Dairy Duck because you wanted to get my attention and joked to yourself about doing that. You wanted to cuddle again tonight, but thought I left you alone this morning and wouldn't want to, so you trashed my tent so we'd have to sleep together in yours. Something like that."

Sasha looked at me then touched my leg. "Do you know, you're the first guy to bother trying to figure me out? Everyone has always told me I'm sick and to get help. Then I never see them again. Yes, I figured it out long ago... it's my inner wants that trigger things."

"I figured I wasn't telling you anything new," I said. "What I don't get is why you wrecked my tent but only damaged yours. You wanted me to think those yahoos did it. They would have wanted revenge on you a lot more than me."

"Yeah," she said. "Well, maybe my drunk parrot doesn't think that far. She wanted you in my tent, so destroyed yours. All I know is, I watched myself ruining your tent, unable to stop. I was horrified! How could I do that to you? So, after it was done I cut mine too so it would look more like those assholes did it."

"Ah. Makes sense." I grinned. "And you would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for that meddling kid."

Sasha shoved me. "It's not funny! I've never done anything as awful as that! It still means I'm completely insane."

I took her hand. "Do you know you haven't done one weird thing since you've been out with me? That's another thing I think: you're fine when you're with someone. Someone you like. Someone who likes you. Someone who cares about you."

"No one can like me. Three days, remember? With you, I didn't even make it to one."

"Oh, Sasha," I said. "I hope this doesn't mean you won't see me again. You're fantastic. Smart. Thoughtful. Fun. Beautiful, of course. And not boring. Did I tell you how much I hate boring? Just regular conversations with you are an adventure. I bet just watching you brush your teeth would be a thrill ride."

She squinted at me. "So, I'm entertainment? I'm some manic pixie dream girl to keep around so you're not bored?"

I paused. "Um, that's a good point. Hmm. But you know... if you could snap your fingers and get rid of that inner parrot of yours, you'd still be you. I'd be just as fascinated. I've had such a great time with you this afternoon. Better than with anyone ever."

"I... me too. Its great being with you. But I've got real issues. They are not cute. They're not entertaining at all."

I squeezed her hand. "I get it. And maybe that'll be too much for me. But then maybe having someone around who cares about you will make things easier for you. Like last night with your nightmare. I don't know. All I know is I want to be with you more. Have fun together, get to know you. And see what happens. Even though sometimes you do weird things."

Sasha looked at me. "You mean... like a boyfriend?"

I grinned. "Exactly like a boyfriend. If you want me to be. I'm more worried that I'm not good enough for you. I'm nothing special."

She stared, open mouthed for a moment, then got to her feet and began pulling on her clothes.

"Let's get back to the campground," she said. "I want to try my new sleeping bag. And my new... boyfriend. Even though he might be crazier than I am."

~~~~

That night we sat by her fire, talking and competing to tell horrible off-color jokes, laughing and hugging and kissing. We repaired my camping mat and stuffed it into her tent. When we tossed the last of the wood into her fire pit, we crawled into her tent and cuddled naked under our sleeping bags until the evening chill had left our bodies.

Sasha didn't have a nightmare that night, mostly because we got little sleep. We left the chocolate syrup outside in her cooler and made love, dozed in each other's arms then made love again. Later, wrapped only in sleeping bags we stole past snoring camp sites down to the beach for an illicit swim in the moonlight.

We ran back to her tent, freezing cold and grinning. When we warmed up, we were ready to fuck again.

I was buried completely inside Sasha with her legs wrapped around me when she began laughing. I lifted to look at her.

"Sorry," she said with a helpless grin. "It just feels so good. You feel so good. I'm so happy."

"So am I, Sasha."

She smiled and hugged me tight. "At some point, I might start crying. If I do, just keep fucking me, okay? They'll be tears of joy."

I laughed. "You're something else, Sasha."

She pushed her hips up, forcing me even deeper inside her and we both groaned.

"Enough sweet talk," she breathed, wrapping her legs tighter. "Now fuck me like you love me."

I realized that being with Sasha would be difficult. Some things would be hard to deal with. But fucking her like I loved her? That was easy.