Crazy Chick Shows She's GF Material

Info
Crazy chick shows you why she’s girlfriend material.
179 words
4.44
17.2k
15
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LushinLace
LushinLace
3,818 Followers

Crazy Chick With A Crush On You Shows Why She's Girlfriend Material

The character in this script was just too good not to want to perform it! Thanks to GWA's u/BadDevil_ for such a great story!

The sweet girl who recently gave you her number turns out to be a little bit unpredictable. While going through the heap of voice messages she left you, you suddenly hear knocking. You open the door... it's her! Somehow, she found out where you live, and it seems she's hellbent on becoming your girlfriend! Maybe it's best you tell her that isn't going to happen, no matter how much she begs you to let her suck your...

Now you can learn more about me in my recent Lush in Lace - Literotica Podcast Interview too!

*All the characters depicted are aged 18+ and all interactions in this audio are consensual. This content does not encourage violence or harm towards anyone, this is strictly a fantasy, this is not real. This audio is recorded by an adult and was made for adults only*

--:--
--:--
1.0
LushinLace
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
gryt444gryt4449 months ago

@Anonymous: So I was sitting here like the rest of us, looking at the empty comment box, trying to figure out what to get offended about. I was drawing a blank. And then I read your "fetishizes and trivializes the struggle of many ppl women thru with there mental health". Wow. I mean, why didn't I think of that? Once you mention it, it just seems obvious. I can tell you've had a lot of practice with this.

@LushinLace So so funny. Just amazing :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot as hell! She may be crazy, but she makes a strong argument to get together anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wow this really fetishizes and trivializes the struggle of many ppl women thru with there mental health

sad to see a woman reinforcing those stereotypes in her art. you should maybe look to some of your peers for a better example just sayin

Share this

Similar Stories

Shoot Your Load Down My Throat Erotic audio blow job.in Audio
A Facial Before Bed Cover me in your cum.in Audio
Quickie!! - "Fuck My Face" Have a quick stroke to these words... "Fuck My Face!"in Audio
Swim Coach 17 - The Perfect Shot The party photographer wants the perfect shot.in Audio
A Female CEO’s Secret Life Pt. 01 A CEO's Double Life Revealed.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories