Literotica The Podcast Presents LushinLace

Info
Literotica audio creator LushinLace on porn versus audio fantasies, orgasms & loving her fans.
424 words
7.1k
3
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Literotica
Literotica
2,164 Followers

In the fourth episode of the official Literotica Podcast, we're excited to profile audio creator LushinLace.

Lacey - known to audio listeners as LushinLace - dabbled in romance fiction before finding her true calling creating erotic audio fantasies. In the more than five years she's been producing audio, Lacey has created nearly 1000 original works, over 200 of which are currently published on Literotica.

LushinLace produces a diverse range of audio erotica, but she's perhaps best known for her sexy wife fantasies, including the popular "Better Than Your Wife" series. We were excited when she agreed to talk to us about her evolution as a creator, her inspirations, her relationship with her fans, and her advice for budding erotica creators. She also shared a few secrets and her future ambitions.

Find out all about Lacey in this episode of Literotica, The Podcast.

Stay tuned for interviews with more of your favorite Literotica creators, chats with publishing and adult industry luminaries, episodes on the history of written and audio erotica, and other cool stuff.

The host of "Literotica, The Podcast" is veteran adult industry podcaster Krystine Kellogg, with production support from her husband Bryan.

Find LushinLace on Literotica, Patreon, SubscribeStar and her official website!

If you listen to any of the major podcast platforms, please subscribe to Literotica and leave us a review: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Amazon/Audible, Google, Listen Notes, Deezer, and many others. If your favorite podcast platform isn't carrying the Literotica podcast yet, please let us know so we can ask them to add it.

We have a lot of exciting things planned for the podcast. We'd love to hear your feedback and suggestions on what you'd like to hear in future episodes.

Thank you to everyone who's been involved in the planning and production of the podcast: Krystine and Bryan, Lacey for being on the show, the other creators we've interviewed so far (new episodes with other names you'll recognize coming very soon), and to everyone who listens, reviews, subscribes, gives feedback, and supports what we hope will become a fun part of the Literotica Community.










NOTE: Please ignore the blank audio file below. The podcast episode is embedded above.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Literotica
Literotica
Literotica
2,164 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lacey,

My wife and I are HUGE fans of ALL your work. We love to listen to your stories together. It has become a lovely and inspiring aspect of our intimacy. Never underestimate how large a positive impact you had on your listeners and their sexual wellness, which after all is big part of their (our) overall wellness. Thank you for being you and creating such an amazing body of work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great podcast. Lacey you are the best! I always enjoy you stories, voice and subjects. You have introduced me to a new way of thinking. Thank you 😈

LushinLaceLushinLaceover 1 year ago

Thank you Literotica and Krystine for having me on your podcast as an interview guest! It was so much fun! And thanks to my luscious listeners and fans for your support! You allow me to do what I love! You're amazing!!

~Lacey 🤗💋😍

IJS0904IJS0904over 1 year ago

I really enjoy your podcast. It not only introduces me to content providers that I'm not familiar with, but it also gives me insight into the author's motivation and thinking. I've often been told that I have a voice for radio, and regrettably, the face for it too. You've got me thinking about scripting my own audio contribution. I'm not so sure that a male sexy voice will go over as well as a female one. It seems to me that a female voice is so much more naughty, and much more exciting because of that. Thanks and please keep up the good work.

Share this

Similar Stories

The Literotica Podcast Presents InMyHands In His Own Words Meet male erotic audio creator InMyHands!in Audio
Literotica The Podcast Presents Jay Masters Literotica audio creator Jay Masters on inspiration, authenticity & pleasant surprises.in Audio
Tempest in A Teapot: Oct. 2020 Pt. 01 T. responds to YOUR emails, questions and comments.in Audio
Daddy Dom Ep. 03 - Touch The Power of Touchin Audio
Fantasies and Memories A bisexual (and musical!) exploration.in Audio
More Stories