Crazy Cornelius & the Magic Pills Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Choc-milked!" Cornelius called out in triumph as the brown milk splashed all over Mr. Cole's face, glasses and shirt, and while laughing uncontrollably waited for the pissed-off neighbor to go apeshit at him.

Mr. Cole however did no such thing. Cornelius of course could not feel what was happening in Cole's chest, the burning stabbing pain from his heart going through his chest and through his body. All Cornelius could see was the chocolate-milk covered man clutching at his chest and making a series of funny faces, before he collapsed backwards, hitting his head on the concrete driveway and convulsing on the ground, the convulsions becoming less violent as a bright white light filled Cole's every remaining sense followed by blackness, an eternal silent blackness.

Cornelius stood over Cole's body, looking down at him as he drew his last breath. He knelt down and felt Cole's pulse, nothing there and the elderly man was not breathing. He was dead. Continuing to stare down at the lifeless body of Mr. Cole, Cornelius looked around to see if there were any witnesses.

Nobody was around, so Cornelius grabbed Mr. Cole's dead body by the ankles and dragged it off the pathway and onto the lawn, where he was concealed by the oleander bushes. Turning Mr. Cole over, Cornelius saw the shape of the man's wallet in his back pocket which was soon extricated.

Cornelius's crazy eyes bulged in delight at what lay inside, over 500 dollars in cash. There was a crisp green 100 dollar bill, several yellow 50s, red and orange 20s, blue 10s and pink and purple 5s. Taking all of the money, Cornelius stuffed it in his pocket then returned the dead man's now empty wallet back to his own pocket.

Turning Cole onto his back, the man's lifeless eyes staring at Cornelius through his glasses, Cornelius noticed that Mr. Cole had pissed himself, a huge wet stain at the front of his beige trousers as his bladder emptied post mortem. Laughing at the sight and also needing a piss, Cornelius pulled down his fly and extricated his dick, pissing all over Mr. Cole's groin, laughing all the more.

Then shaking himself dry and zipping up his jeans, Cornelius casually walked out of Mr. Cole's front garden leaving the owner dead on the front lawn, strolled across the street, got into his car and drove away into the increasingly humid and overcast Sydney afternoon.

*

Thanks to the cover of the oleanders, neither Erica nor Gavin noticed the deceased owner of Number 10 lying lifeless on the lawn as they walked by half an hour later. Their schedule at university today enabled them to be able to work an afternoon shift at their jobs.

"Cornelius still isn't back," said Erica, noting the absence of her brother's car from the front lawn. "He must be going around collecting junk or whatever else he does all day."

"I thought your Dad banned him from bringing trash back to the house?" Gavin asked as he and Erica went into her bedroom.

"How do you explain Danielle living here then?" Erica quipped with atypical cattiness, before Gavin was treated to the sight of Erica undressing to change into her work uniform.

Off came Erica's blouse, long floral skirt and sandals and she stood barefoot in her bra and knickers, a white bra and white bikini-style panties with pretty pink and purple flowers on them. Gavin had to fight hard to avoid getting an erection at seeing Erica in her underwear, and even when she dressed in her sandwich shop uniform it was still a hard job.

The problem was that Erica looked so cute in her uniform, consisting of a blue tee-shirt, black trousers, black sneakers and a blue peaked cap, and when she tied her hair back in loose pigtails, this along with her glasses and cap made her look cuter than ever.

Gavin was able to keep it under control as they walked the short way up the street to his house, for him to change into his own supermarket uniform. Gavin tried to control himself by looking at a postcard that had arrived to him and Lisa from his parents' cruise, from Christchurch in New Zealand but it was a losing battle.

Soon he and Erica were making out on Gavin's bed, Gavin with a full-blown erection in his undies and the double cotton saddle of Erica's teen panties getting very damp. "We'd better stop, we don't want to be late for work," said Erica even though she didn't want to stop.

"We've got plenty of time, plus with Mum and Dad on holidays, I can run us to work in Mum's car," Gavin assured his girlfriend. "Plus I think we need to study human biology more..."

The two horny teenagers continued making out, Erica freeing Gavin's erection from his pants and playing with it, sometimes jerking off her boyfriend with nice hard strokes her other hand teasing his balls, other times going down and sucking his dick, her tongue working him to new levels of delight.

"I'm going to get a sticky surprise in my mouth if I keep doing that, aren't I?" Erica asked, taking her boyfriend's dick out of her mouth and looking at him through her glasses with a coy, innocent expression on her pretty face.

"I think so," said Gavin.

"Well we wouldn't want that to happen, would we?" With that, Erica stood up, pulled down her own pants and then her panties, Gavin's cock throbbing at the sight of his girlfriend's fuzzy triangle of light brown pubic hair over her feminine mound.

With her trousers and knickers down around her ankles, Erica turned around and bent over her boyfriend's bed, the young girl thrusting her cute teenage arse high in the air. Gavin stared at Erica's bare bottom, her pretty pink vagina and just further up from her pussy the tight star-fish shape of the teenager's anus.

Going over, Gavin put his face between Erica's legs, the musty feminine smell of tight teenage pussy entering his nostrils and driving him crazy with desire. The young man looked down at Erica's knickers, perving on her cunt stains on the saddle from the young girl's vagina self-cleansing during the day, before putting his mouth into Erica's box.

Erica squealed in pleasure as Gavin ate her out, his tongue sometimes traversing her tight teenage twat licking at her labia, circling her clitoris, going up her pussy hole and other times licking the sensitive skin that separated her vulva from her anus. With sticky pussy juice over his handsome face and a very turned on girlfriend, Gavin took his face out from between her legs, pulled his own trousers and undies fully down and put a condom on his dick.

Once more Erica squealed in delight as Gavin mounted her then entered her from behind, pushing his cock up her tight young cunt to fuck her over the bed, the teenager feeling her boyfriend start humping her, the smell of the young girl's aroused vagina quickly becoming evident. With both teens so turned on and doing it in their favorite kinky position -- Erica bent over something fully clothed in her work uniform but with her pants and her knickers down -- orgasm wasn't far off.

Gavin felt his orgasm go through his body, his balls sending semen shooting up through his cock. He came deep inside Erica, ejaculating in the condom with the contraceptive stopping the sperm swimming up Erica's birth canal and into her uterus, some possibly finding an ova in her fallopian tubes leaving Erica knocked up and Gavin with a lot of explaining to do to her angry father as to why he had a pregnant teenage daughter.

Erica's own orgasm was intense, the young girl's teenage toes clenching the cotton socks in her shoes, her nipples tingling in her bra as her clitoris released a wave of pleasure that went through her pussy and into her back passage, the muscles in Erica's anus and rectum clenching, the teenager crying out as she felt the orgasm go right up her bowels.

The teenager's vagina released a wave of pussy juice over her boyfriend's groin as she cried out, before they separated, and still getting their breaths back from the intense short fuck, kissed with their pants still around their ankles.

Reality was now calling, and the teenagers had to go to work. Erica removed the condom from her boyfriend's cock, licking away the rest of the residual semen from his penis with her soft pink tongue. As he pulled up his own pants, Gavin watched wide-eyed as Erica took a handful of tissues from the box, scrunched them up, and applied them to her pussy, the tissues emerging from the young girl's hairy fanny sticky and damp with orgasmic feminine wetness.

With a dryer vagina, Erica pulled up her knickers adjusting them around her buttocks and her box, and then her pants, fastening them up. Gavin and Erica then removed all evidence of their fun, throwing out the tissues and the condom and wrapper in the wheelie bin. Locking up the house, Gavin and Erica climbed into his mother's car, Gavin driving them to work for their shifts at the shopping center, the teens relaxing by listening to new tunes by the Spice Girls, All Saints, The Backstreet Boys and NSYNC on the car radio on the way there.

For the next few hours, customers at the sandwich shop had no idea that the skinny, somewhat mousy attendant with glasses, pigtails and the cute peaked cap had recently been fucked by her boyfriend. Likewise, those served by the handsome and polite young man at the supermarket were clueless that he had recently fucked his pretty girlfriend over the bed while she had her pants and her knickers around her ankles.

*

Cornelius's crappy car stood out in the suburban street in Sydney where his family lived, but it looked in the right place where it was parked now. This was in the driveway of an old house that was not in one of the best areas of Sydney. The corrugated iron roof was rusted, paint flaked off the weatherboards, weeds and overgrown vegetation grew everywhere in the garden and even in the gutters, and one of the supports of a front pergola had fallen down.

Before arriving, Cornelius had gone to a phone box to confirm it was okay to go to the house in question. Given the all clear, he had arrived at the tumbledown property and gone to the front door, the door opened by a skinny young guy with lots of tattoos and untidy brown hair wearing a wife-beater vest and football shorts, who ushered him inside and closed the door.

"Hey Cornelius, long time no see buddy," said the young man, he and Cornelius shaking hands in the equally dilapidated inside of the house.

"Hey Justin, yeah, it's been a few weeks," said Cornelius. "How's business?"

"Yeah, not bad," said Justin. He admired Cornelius's 'Go and Kill Yourself' tee-shirt. "Cool shirt, mate."

"Thanks mate," said Cornelius. "Sorry I haven't stopped by in a while, I've been a bit short of cash and my Dad's been busting my balls."

"I'm scared of your Dad," said Justin.

"Dad's a fucking dickhead," grunted Cornelius, he and Justin going into the living room where a young woman with long and untidy blonde hair, bare feet, a black blouse that showed much of her tits and a short black mini-skirt lounged on the couch. She stared into space, a completely vacant expression on her face.

"You remember my cousin Imogen from Wagga?" Justin asked.

"Yeah, hi Imogen," said Cornelius, a greeting that the spaced-out young woman ignored.

"Say hello Imogen," Justin prompted his cousin.

"Hello Imogen," Imogen replied still staring ahead blankly, to which Justin shook his head.

"Would you believe she was school spelling bee champion when she was nine?" Justin laughed. "It's all been downhill since then."

"I like Blue Heaven ice-cream with white chocolate topping," Imogen put in completely at random, staring like a zombie.

"Yes Imogen, of course you do," said Justin. He turned to Cornelius. "How's Danielle doing?"

"Yeah okay, got her rags though," said Cornelius.

"Oh that's fucked," said Justin. "Imogen had it last week, got a fucking tampon stuck up her fanny and guess who had to get it out? Me. Her cousin. It was worse than that time she took too much speed at a concert, and not only did I have to pull her knickers down and sit her on the toilet to take a shit, but I had to get some toilet paper and wipe her stinky arse for her because she was too stoned to do it herself. If we were Tasmanian it would have been fine, but we're obviously not in Tasmania."

"Oh gross," said Cornelius, laughing at the story. "What happened next?"

"Went down the shops and got her some pads, I'm not doing that tampon shit again," said Justin.

"Have I got my period again?" the stoned Imogen asked.

"No, you're fine, how about you watch TV and don't worry your pretty little head too much?" asked Justin. He switched on the TV, and a cartoon for small children about unicorns came on.

"I like unicorns, I had a pet unicorn when I was a girl," said Imogen.

"That's right you did, Imogen," said Justin. "Now how about you watch the nice unicorns while Cornelius and I talk business?"

As Imogen stared at the screen, Justin said to Cornelius, "So, I bet Danielle would like a little something to cheer her up given it's her time of the month? What would you like? A few cuttings from a pot plant? Or some special mushrooms from deep in a magical forest?"

"Well, money's no object," said Cornelius. He reached into his pocket and showed Justin some of the notes he had stolen from Mr. Cole's dead body earlier.

"Whoa, that's a lot of cash Cornelius!" exclaimed Justin. "Thought you were skint?"

"I inherited it, this bloke sort of died and I got some money," said Cornelius in a classic display of lying by omission. "So how about some grass and some mushrooms?"

"Yeah, right away," said Justin. He opened a drawer containing zip-lock bags of marijuana and magic mushrooms when another man entered the room, a skinny shirtless man wearing only a pair of tracksuit pants, his face having the same stoned, spaced-out expression as Imogen.

"Oh, g'day Cornelius," said the young man in a croaky voice clearly affected by marijuana use, scratching his balls through his pants.

"Yeah, g'day Mitch," said Cornelius.

"You buying some mushrooms? They're real good," endorsed Mitch as he lit up another joint. "Good pot too, felt like I was floating on a cloud."

"Who's floating?" Imogen called out.

"Nobody Imogen, you just watch the pretty unicorns and relax," said Justin. He shook his head and said in a soft voice. "Space cadet." He then turned his attention back to Cornelius and Mitch and spoke in his normal voice. "Now where we? Mushrooms and grass..." He then paused. "Unless, no maybe not."

"What?" Cornelius asked.

"Nah, nothing, forget I spoke," said Justin.

"No, what is it?" Cornelius prompted.

"Well, I had this gear come in, up from Melbourne," said Justin. He opened another drawer, and took out a bag of small yellow tablets.

"What's that?" Cornelius asked. "E?"

"How about LSD?" asked Mitch. He looked again. "I've never seen yellow pills like that before."

"QXZ?" the clueless Imogen suggested from the couch.

Justin shook his head. "No, something different. It is fucking amazing from what I've been told. The Citizen Kane of drugs. I probably shouldn't be selling it to you, once you've had it you'll probably never want to go back to grass and mushrooms and I'm going to lose sales."

"I'll take six," said Cornelius.

"Well today's your lucky day because it's six for the price of five," said Justin. He put six yellow pills into a small plastic bag and handed it to Cornelius, who handed him the cash stolen from the deceased Mr. Cole at the same time.

"Thanks mate, Danielle and I are going to have fun with these," said Cornelius.

"Only one at a time, these are pretty strong from what I got told," said Justin. "And don't give one to your brother Brendan."

Cornelius laughed. "No way mate. I couldn't even get in there anyway. Brendan hasn't been out of his little flat in nearly two years. I haven't even seen him this year."

"I mean it Cornelius, some people shouldn't take drugs and your brother is top of the list," said Justin.

Outside the dark Sydney clouds released the first rain of the day, the sound on the roof clear. Imogen looked up at the sounds. "Is it raining?"

"And my cousin is another person who shouldn't be doing drugs," Justin sighed. "Yes Imogen, it's raining outside."

"I thought it was raining when I was on the toilet this morning," Imogen volunteered, as she sat with her legs open showing her frilly pink knickers to Justin, Mitch and Cornelius. "But it turned out to be the sounds of me peeing."

"That's fascinating, Imogen," said Justin sarcastically, before turning to Cornelius. "Well I hope Danielle likes these pills."

"I think she will," said Cornelius. "At least I hope she does. Happy wife, happy life so they say."

"True," agreed Justin.

Mitch had gone and sat next to Imogen, sucking on his joint and sharing the marijuana cigarette with her. "Why has that horse got a horn on its head?" he asked, watching the cartoon with Imogen.

Imogen looked around the lounge room. "I didn't see any horse in here."

The rain was getting heavier outside. "I'd better be going mate," Cornelius said. "Catch you later."

"Yeah, catch you later, you and Danielle have fun," said Justin.

"We will," said Cornelius. He turned to Mitch and Imogen. "See you later."

"Catch you, Cornelius," said Mitch.

"I like Blue Heaven ice-cream with white chocolate topping," Imogen said.

Cornelius left the house and returned to his parents' house, thinking about the new drugs he had scored and how much fun he and Danielle were going to have. And they weren't the only ones. His Dad, Mum, younger sister and sister's boyfriend were going to have fun too, only they didn't know it yet. And it was all thanks to him being in the right place in the right time when Mr. Cole died. Cornelius wondered if anyone had found his body yet, or if he was still lying out in the rain getting drenched.

The second scenario amused Cornelius and he laughed all the way home, where he immediately saw the flashing lights of emergency vehicles at Number 10, neighbors out in the rain watching what was going on with the police and paramedics at the now late Mr. Cole's place.

Not showing any interest at all, Cornelius drove by and went inside, carrying a small shopping bag containing the proceeds of a brief stop-off at a small supermarket on his way home. These were a six pack of mud chocolate cupcakes and a tube of frosting.

*

When Faye Hawkins returned to the house later in the afternoon, consistent rain falling across Sydney, she was horrified to see the emergency vehicles across the road from her house and the flashing lights. Had Alistair come home earlier than expected from work, found Cornelius pulling some inane stunt and finally killed him? Had Cornelius played a practical joke on his father that had backfired causing Alistair to fall down dead? Or had Brendan listened to the voices one too many times and committed suicide?

Through the heavy rain Faye saw that the emergency services were not at her house, but rather at the house of Henry Cole. The front yard was taped off with the 'Police Line -- Do Not Cross' tape and Faye was in time to see staff from the NSW Coroner's Office carrying a body bag out to their van.

Turning into her own house, Faye noticed that Danielle's car was under the carport and Cornelius's pile of crap was on the lawn as usual, but Alistair was not home from work yet. As Faye got out of her car, she saw Gavin stop his mother's car on the lawn, and he and Erica climbed out, both of them looking across the road at the body being taken away.

"Mum, what happened?" Erica asked.

Faye shook her head. "I don't know Erica, I only just got home myself."

The front door opened and out came Cornelius and Danielle, Danielle still dressed in the long floral skirt and blouse she had worn to work, Cornelius still in the jeans and black 'Go Kill Yourself' tee-shirt.