Crazy Cravings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was our fourth time going at it for the day. Lily was riding my cock. Her tremendous belly rested on top of me. Lily's thighs had grown a little thicker, they squeezed me as she rode me. I loved when she got on top and I could feel the difference in her weight with each passing day. It was as if all the extra weight helped force her further down on my cock. She moaned and shrieked in ecstasy whenever I bottomed out inside her. Her tits bounced wildly. Although Lily was facing me, I couldn't reach her breasts with her gargantuan belly in the way. It was so huge that it didn't lift off me as she rode me. That was fine with me.

At that point I was obsessed with her pregnant tummy. I loved feeling it, watching it swell, seeing it wobble with every thrust. I groped her ass and thighs before making my way to her stomach. I held the massive globe of her belly in my hands. She moaned and rubbed her breasts. Lily was in this situation due to her obsession with pregnancy. That meant nothing turned her on more than having her pregnant belly stroked. Her tight pussy clamped down harder. My hands flowed over her tummy, stroking every inch within reach. I stretched behind me to put some oil on my hands. I rubbed the oil all over her humongous baby bump. It somehow looked even better glistening with oil. Lily's hands raced down to feel up her own sleek stomach. She came while holding her belly. My reflection stared at me from her oiled up belly. With Lily only about a month into her pregnancy and already looking overdue, I couldn't help but wonder how big she'd get. We both looked forward to seeing her heavily pregnant body swell.

12