Crazy Emma's Buck Lick Health Spa

Story Info
Emma started a health spa and Jackie love it. I did too.
6.8k words
4.74
5.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronde
ronde
2,409 Followers

I suppose every small town has a Crazy Emma, and Buck Lick, Tennessee is no exception. Emma Jean doesn't actually live in Buck Lick. She lives in her daddy's farmhouse about a mile from town out on Lee's Creek Road. That's where she grew up and when her Mama and Daddy passed on, she stayed there.

Now, when I say Crazy Emma, I don't mean she's like the people who live at the Handkersen Home over in Jackson and draw pictures with color crayons and have milk and cookies at three o'clock every day. No, Crazy Emma isn't really crazy. She's just a little different...well...a lot different than most folks in Buck Lick.

She didn't used to be that way. I remember when she was in high school. She was about like any other teenage girl in Buck Lick. She wore dresses to school, got good grades, and not even once was she ever caught in a car with a boy out where Dune Road ends at Dune Creek. I know, because every Saturday night one of my deputies drives out there about ten to see if there's anything going on. He does that because I know what goes on out there. I used to take Jackie, now my wife, out there for a little huggin' and kissin' and anything else I could get away with, and I figure I'm doing the parents in town a favor by keeping the clothes on their daughters.

Now, it's probable Emma Jean never went out to Dune Road because nobody asked her to, because Emma Jean wasn't the ripest peach on the tree. I mean, she didn't have buck teeth or warts or anything like that, but she was just kind of plain and she hadn't started to sprout yet, so to speak.

Emma Jean wasn't Crazy Emma then. She was just Emma Jean Robertson when she graduated from high school. Like some of the girls in Buck Lick, Emma Jean had a desire to be more than a housewife, so she applied at the Rachael Harrington College of Beauty and Health over in Jackson. When she got accepted, she up and moved to Jackson and stayed with her Aunt Florence.

She spent two years at the college and I guess when she graduated, she thought she'd come back to Buck Lick and start a beauty parlor in Buck Lick. When she came back to visit her folks, she found out Sara June Jacobs had already started one. Emma Jean didn't think Buck Lick could support two beauty parlors, so she went back to Jackson and enrolled in the Spa Management course at the same college. She figured she'd open up a women's spa in Buck Lick where women could come get different kinds of massages and steam themselves in a sauna.

Anyway, Emma Jean kept living with her Aunt Florence, and that changed her a lot.

The way I heard the story from Jackie, who heard it down at Sara's Beauty Parlor from Sara June, is that Emma Jean's Aunt Florence was really good at art in high school and a little wild. When she graduated, she joined up with a group of hippies that started a commune over in the Smokies back when it was cool to live with a dozen or so other people and raise chickens and goats and have sex with everybody in the commune. Sara heard the story from her cousin Tulla Mae who went to school with Florence and said Florence was always a nice girl but was a little different.

After a couple years, the commune didn't work out, so they split up and went their separate ways. Florence's separate way was to move to an old farmhouse outside of Jackson and keep raising chickens and goats and selling eggs and goat milk. She also started painting pictures of places in Tennessee and she started up a little shop where she sold those pictures to tourists who came to see the Casey Jones Museum.

Emma Jean went to school during the week but she had her weekends free, so she'd go with her Aunt Florence to find places to paint pictures of. Most of those places were out in the woods or by a river where nobody ever went unless they were deer hunting or night-fishing for catfish.

From what Jackie told me, Emma Jean's Aunt Florence liked to be what she called "free in spirit" when she painted. I guess being free in spirit meant being free of clothes, because Sara said that's how Emma Jean's Aunt Florence always got before she started painting. She'd just walk out beside a creek or a river with her easel and canvas and paints, strip down to her birthday suit, and then start painting.

Well, Emma Jean's mama and daddy both passed away while she was at spa management school and she inherited the farm. When she graduated from spa management school, she moved into the farmhouse and got herself some chickens and goats and planted a big garden just like her Aunt Florence. Then she started looking for a place to start giving massages in Buck Lick.

Now, I have to say that the first change I noticed in Emma Jean was that she'd not just sprouted over the four years she'd been in Jackson. That girl had gone from a beanpole to big breasts and a really sexy ass. Her breasts didn't look as big as Jackie's and her ass wasn't as wide, but Jackie's had two kids and having kids will make most women get bigger in some places. Jackie got bigger than some women do, and I really like the places where Jackie got bigger. Still, Emma Jean was enough to make you turn your head and wonder what she looked like under those tight T-shirts and jeans.

I didn't see the second change until the first of July when I was filling up my sheriff's car down at Willard's Gas Station and Bait Shop. When I pulled in to a pump, there was Joe Bob Riley in his pickup and he had a tree stand with a takedown ladder in the bed.

Now, tree stands are pretty common around Buck Lick. What they are is a platform that you put up in a tree to sit on while you hunt deer. Deer don't usually look up, so they'll walk right past you and give you a good shot. I have one I use every fall. It was just odd that Joe Bob would have his in his truck in July. Most hunters don't put them up until maybe the middle of August because the first deer season, archery season, doesn't start until the last week of August.

I said "Hey" to Joe Bob and then asked him where he was going with his tree stand. He grinned.

"Oh, I'm just gonna do me a little scoutin' before the season starts."

Well, that was even odder. Joe Bob always hunts on his own place and wouldn't be taking his tree stand anywhere.

"You're not gonna hunt your own crick bottom this season?"

Joe Bob grinned again.

"Well, I ain't really scoutin' my place. I'm scoutin' out at Jimmy Rae's place, down by Lee's Creek. He says he's got a lot to see there. Chargin' five dollars to set up a tree stand. Well, I wanna get there before all the places are gone, so I better be goin'. You have a great Fourth, Sheriff."

That made no sense at all. Half the county was good deer hunting land so nobody would pay to set up a tree stand when there were so many good spots you didn't have to pay for. I decided to drive out to Jimmy Rae's farm to see what was going on.

There were ten pickups parked in Jimmy Rae's barn lot when I got there, and I couldn't find Jimmy Rae anywhere. There was a place in his pasture where it looked like the grass had been mashed flat into a sort of trail, so I started following it. About a quarter of a mile from the house, I walked into the woods that border Lee's Creek, and about twenty feet from the creek, I counted nine tree stands with men sitting in them. Joe Bob was just putting up his takedown ladder when I walked up and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Joe Bob, what's the deal here? Nobody would put their tree stand closer than a hundred yards to another tree stand. There's so many of you guys here no deer'll come within ten miles of this place."

Joe Bob sort of chuckled.

"Help me get my ladder and stand up and you can see for yourself."

After we got Joe Bob's ladder and stand up, he handed me a pair of binoculars.

"Climb up and have a look across the crick."

I climbed up the ladder and sat myself down in the tree stand and then looked across Lee's Creek. What I was looking at was Emma Jean's house and back yard. Even though it was quite a ways away, I could see Emma Jean out working in her garden. Evidently, Emma Jean had decided being "free in spirit" was a good way to garden too, because she was as naked as the day she was born except a lot bigger. Some of her places were a lot bigger than others.

Now, it didn't look to me like Emma Jean was doing anything illegal, but since I'm the law enforcement for the county, it was my duty to fully investigate the situation to make sure. I put the binoculars to my eyes and then turned the little knob to focus them better.

Well, the first thing that was obvious was that I'd underestimated the size of Emma Jean's breasts. Of course, she was on her hands and knees coming toward me and weeding her green beans at the time, and her breasts were hanging down and wobbling all over the place, so they might have seemed bigger than they really were. I couldn't really see her ass very well until she got to the end of that row and turned around. Yep, Emma Jean had blossomed out real nice there too.

Her ass cheeks were nice and round and looked pretty tight to me. Where those cheeks met her thighs, the made a little diamond shape, and I couldn't see that very well until she moved down the row. What was in that little diamond was a pair of really puffy lips edged with dark brown hair. Jackie has hair on her lips too, so I got this little twinge in my underwear.

About then, Joe Bob climbed up the ladder and tapped me on the shoulder.

"Sheriff, you gonna be done soon? You're taking up my lookin' time."

Well, I changed places with Joe Bob and then went back to town. As far as I could tell, Emma Jean was just exercising her rights and about everything else she had on her own property. Joe Bob and the other guys were just exercising their rights to be able to sit in a tree stand. There was nothing illegal about looking for deer across the creek. It wasn't their fault that what they were seeing was a little dear with a bare behind.

When I got home that night. I didn't tell Jackie everything I'd seen from that tree stand. I just told her I'd seen Emma Jean walking down the street and she looked like she'd filled out some. Jackie seemed to be pretty interested, but then, Jackie's always interested in how other women look. She's had this fantasy...

"Sara said Emma Jean grew a lot, but she thought maybe her boobs were fake. Did they look fake to you?"

I laughed.

"Well, I'd have to give 'em a feel to make sure, but they looked real to me."

Jackie grinned.

"Now, don't you go feeling Emma Jean. She's young enough to be your daughter and you have me to feel."

Well, I did give Jackie a feel. I gave her breasts a good feel and I gave her ass a good feel. That got her started so I gave most of her a good feel. As a result, it was almost eight when she put our cold dinner in the microwave and warmed it up so we could eat it. I was right though. Emma Jean's big breasts looked just like Jackie's when Jackie was on her hands and knees. Jackie's wobbled just like Emma Jean's too.

Emma Jean couldn't find a good place in Buck Lick to start up her massage and sauna place. The only building that was sitting empty was the barbershop where I used to get my hair cut before Luther built his new shop. According to Jackie, she got the information from Sara June who got the information from her sister, Sadie June. Their mother seemed to like June for a middle name.

Anyway, Sadie June is married to Luther's son and she showed the old barbershop to Emma Jean. Emma Jean said she'd never get the smoke and witchhazel smells out so she thought she'd maybe set up her massage room and sauna at her own house.

That's what she did. Emma Jean put a massage table in one of her spare bedrooms and turned her living room into a waiting room. Then she had Clarence Alonzo Whitacker build her a sauna right off her back porch out of cedar logs with a propane heater under some rocks in the middle of it and cedar benches along both sides. Once that was done, she put up a sign at Sara June's beauty parlor with what she offered and how much it cost.

Well, when Jackie went to get her roots touched up, she read the sign and she was all excited when I got home that night.

"Emma Jean's going to start giving massages in her house and she's going to have a sauna. You know how much I like massages, and I've always wanted to see what a sauna is like. I read in a magazine at Sara's that spending time in a sauna cleans out your skin and makes it really soft. I'm going to go get a massage and then sit in her sauna and see if it works."

Jackie does love a good massage. Sara started giving massage a while back, but she had to stop because she couldn't do hair and give massages at the same time and she couldn't find anybody to give massages for her. Well, that's not quite right. Sara had six young men say they'd do it for free, but Sara didn't think it would be right for a man to give a woman a massage.

Jackie loved the way Sara did massages. Like I said before, Jackie has always had this fantasy, and I guess having Sara rub her hands all over Jackie's body got her about half way to realizing that fantasy. I know she always came home after a massage humming to herself and acting all sexy. She missed those massages, and when I thought about it, I kinda missed them too. When Jackie gets that way, I'm in for a fantastic night. I always have to lie to my secretary the next day about why I look so tired.

Well, Jackie made an appointment for a massage at Emma Jean's for the next Friday afternoon. When I left for work, she was still trying to decide on which kind of massage she was going to get. All day long, I was sort of fantasizing about what that night was going to be like.

When I got home, Jackie was in the kitchen humming to herself. That's a sure sign she's feeling all happy and contented, so I figured the massage must have gone pretty well. When I walked up behind her, she smelled like lilacs. I kissed Jackie on the back of the neck then, and she sighed.

"If you knew what that just did to me, you'd do it a lot more."

I put my arms around her and cupped her big breasts.

"Oh...just what did that do to you?"

Jackie shuddered when I stroked her nipples through her bra.

"If you do that again, your dinner is going to burn."

"I take it you liked your massage."

Jackie turned around and grinned at me.

"I got the lilac oil massage, and you wouldn't believe how soft Emma Jean's hands are and how she can just work all the tension out of your body. By the time she got finished, I was so relaxed I couldn't get off the table by myself. Emma Jean had to help me. She had to help me into the sauna too. I wasn't sure I'd like all the heat, but once I was in there, it was really nice.

"What you do is pour water on these hot rocks in the middle of the sauna and then sit there in the steam. Emma Jean said the moist heat opens up your pores and lets all the bad stuff out. The way she looked, I believe that. Her skin looks like a baby's skin."

"She was in the sauna with you?"

Jackie nodded.

"She said since I was her last appointment for the day, she thought she'd join me to relax a little. She got me inside and then took off her clothes and came in with me."

"You mean she was in there with you and she was naked?"

Jackie nodded again.

"Yes, but so was I. You can't wear clothes in a sauna. They'd get all wet and the steam wouldn't be able to get to your skin."

"You were naked in a sauna with another naked woman?"

Jackie grinned.

"Yeah, and it was great. Emma Jean said if I was naked I'd feel free, and I did, I really did."

I grinned.

"Wish I'd been there to see that."

Jackie smiled.

"Yeah, but you'd have wanted to take things farther than just a sauna, and I don't think Emma Jean would have liked that. I think she likes girls."

Well, that was interesting. Maybe that's why she'd never gone out on dates in high school.

"What makes you think Emma Jean likes girls?"

Jackie closed her eyes and sighed.

"Well, she rubbed my back while we were in there, and it was different from the massage. She said she was helping my pores open up, but she seemed to really like it. Her nipples got all stiff."

"Jackie, if she was rubbing your back, how could you see her nipples."

Jackie still had her eyes closed. I had a feeling she'd lived out part of her fantasy that afternoon.

"Well, see, the benches aren't up against the wall. They're out from the wall a ways. Emma Jean said that's so the steam can get everywhere and I should sit on the bench with one leg on either side of it. When I did that, Emma Jean sat down behind me to rub my back and once in a while I felt her nipples touching my back too. Once, I thought I felt the hair on her mound tickling my bottom too."

I chuckled.

"So, that fantasy you've always had came true?"

Jackie shook her head.

"No, not all of it..."

She grinned then.

"But it might on Saturday afternoon."

"Oh, how's that?"

"Well, unless you tell me I can't, and I don't think you will, I'm going to go back to Emma Jean's tomorrow afternoon. She said there's a special kind of massage she learned how to do that she can't do if she's charging a fee, but she said she likes doing it and she likes me so she'll give me one for free. It's a kind of massage they do in Japan called a 'nuru massage'. She said it's really nice because they use this stuff made from seaweed and the oils and minerals from the seaweed get into your skin and make it really soft and smooth. She's going to give me one on Saturday afternoon unless you don't think I should let her."

I was a little confused then, but I knew what would happen if I told Jackie I didn't think it was a good idea. What would happen is the bed would get pretty cold for a week or so.

"Jackie, I know you love massages. Why wouldn't I let you get another one?"

Jackie blushed then, but she was smiling.

"Because the way a nuru massage works is we both get naked and she rubs my body with hers."

I had this vision of both of them naked and covered with seaweed stuff and sliding around on each other. It seemed as if it might be a little messy, but just thinking about it was making my little deputy stand up.

I grinned.

"So, let me guess. What's really going to happen is you and Emma Jean are gonna get off together."

Jackie grinned back at me.

"She said that happens sometimes."

Well, like I said, Jackie's always had this fantasy and I do love her to death, so I couldn't say no.

"You have to tell me all about it, OK?"

Jackie grinned then.

"Oh I promise I will if you promise not to be jealous."

I went fishing the next day so I'd have something to think about besides Jackie and Emma Jean rubbing themselves all over each other. That worked a little and I caught a few fish. I was in the kitchen putting my crappie fillets in some water when Jackie came in. She dropped her purse on the kitchen table, put her arms around my neck and like to smothered me when she kissed me.

When she finally pulled her tongue out of my mouth and let me breathe, she looked up and grinned but she didn't say anything. The suspense was killing me.

"So, how did it go?"

Jackie just said, "fine", and then picked up the bowl of fillets.

"I'll fry these for dinner tonight. What would you like with them?"

I knew what Jackie was doing. She was teasing the hell out of me. She had something she wanted to tell me, but she was going to make me wait. She's been making me wait for over twenty years now, and I've learned to just be patient.

We finished dinner, and after Jackie put our plates and silverware in the dishwasher, she said she was going to change clothes. That was my hint that something was up, and because I thought I knew what that probably was, my cock started to stand up too.

I didn't have long to wait. Jackie went into our bathroom and a few minutes later she walked into the living room, naked, and grinned and crooked her finger at me.

ronde
ronde
2,409 Followers
12