Crazy Emma's Buck Lick Health Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to tell you in the bedroom."

By the time I got in our bedroom, Jackie had the blanket and sheet pulled down to the foot and she was laying there with her legs spread apart. I got undressed and laid down beside her.

Jackie put her hand on my chest.

"Well, you wanted to know what happened, so I'm going to tell you. It was different than I thought it would be.

"Emma Jean had this foam mattress on her massage room floor and it had a plastic cover on it. She had me undress and then lay down on my tummy on that mattress. Then, she got undressed too. I got kind of excited watching her undress. It was kind of embarrassing, but I got this tingly feeling down there.

"Well, then she picked up a bowl of stuff from the little heater she uses to keep the massage oils warm, and she started putting it all over me. It was warm and really slippery but it didn't smell like anything. The next thing I knew she was spreading that slippery stuff all over me with her hands.

"It was about the same as a regular massage when she did my back and shoulders, but then she moved down to my bottom. You know what it does to me when you slide your fingers between my cheeks. Well, Emma Jean did that and then started on my legs, but she kept going higher and higher up my legs until she was stroking my lips. Well, that got me going, and I think she knew that, because then she laid down on top of me and started moving her boobs up and down my back. I could feel how her nipples got all stiff and I could feel her hair rubbing my bottom.

"Well, she did that for a while and then did some more on my thighs. This time, when she touched my lips, she'd let her finger go between them. The first time that happened, I couldn't stop myself from raising up a little, and that made her finger go inside me. She didn't do what you do though. She didn't move it in and out. She just pulled it out and went back to my thighs again, but every time she got up there, she put her finger in me again.

"By the time she asked me to turn over, I was wishing she would leave that finger inside me and keep stroking, because if she had, I'd have had an orgasm right then and there. When I told her that, Emma Jean said to be patient and it would be even better. Boy, was she ever right.

"When I turned over, she put more of that slippery stuff all over my boobs and tummy and thighs and everything in between. For a while, she used her hands to massage my boobs, but then, she started flicking her finger over my nipples. Each time she did that, I'd feel my tummy get really tight and usually, I'd catch my breath.

"It got better then because Emma Jean got on top of me again. She started rubbing her boobs on my boobs. I'd never felt that before and it was making me get really wet. It was all I could do to not reach down and get myself off. I did try, but Emma Jean smiled, and pulled my hand up until it was on the side of her left boob. I didn't know how another woman's boobs would feel until I touched Emma Jean's, but I know why you like mine so much now.

"Well, she kept rubbing her boobs up and down my tummy and my boobs, and I was getting so hot I had to spread my legs apart. That's when she started rubbing her mound against mine. It was like when we have sex except she wasn't inside me, but I could feel her lips rubbing against mine, and after a while, my little button got all stiff. I think hers did too, because I'm sure I felt it rubbing mine.

"She kept that up and she was starting to breathe faster, and the faster she breathed, the faster she rubbed. It was pretty fantastic. I mean, we were both almost panting and I was lifting my hips up so our little buttons could touch more.

"After that, I sort of lost where I was and what we were doing. I wanted to have an orgasm really bad, and I think she did too, because she pulled my hands up to her boobs. I did what you always do to mine, and pretty soon, Emma Jean was breathing really fast and so was I. It was the way it felt when her button touched mine. I think hers must be pretty big, because I felt it a lot.

"I had my orgasm first, but she had one just a few seconds later. We just laid there and had them together and it was really great to feel her get all tense and then start to shake all over while I was doing the same thing. It was better than it ever was in my fantasies, and that was just the first one."

I looked at Jackie. She was stroking her right nipple.

"You did it more than once?"

"Uh-huh...we did it three times like that on the mattress. In the sauna, we did it again except this time we used our fingers like when you do me that way."

Well, to tell the truth, that had me worried a little. I mean, it sounded like Jackie was pretty addicted to Emma Jean's nuru massages.

"So, you think Emma Jean was better than I am?"

Jackie grinned and then reached down for my stiff cock.

"No, just different. Right now, I need to feel you in me. Emma Jean was good, but she got me so excited I need to be screwed. She said that might happen because the massage and sauna refreshed all my blood flow and everything."

I don't know if that massage and sauna did anything for Jackie's blood flow, but when I slipped a finger between her lips she was already wet, so it did do something. Jackie moaned that she was ready, but I decided to remind her that men have some talents too.

Jackie didn't resist when I stretched out between her legs and parted her lips with my thumbs. She knew what was coming, and she spread her thighs as wide as she could. Once she did that, I separated the hair over her lips and then pushed my tongue against her inner lips and licked up.

Jackie was hot, all right. As soon as I did that, she jerked her hips up and mashed my nose into her clit. That made her jerk her hips up again, but I was ready for her this time. I'd slipped one arm under her thigh and over her tummy to keep my face in position. She kind of shuddered her way back down because my nose rubbed her clit all the way.

When my nose slipped off her clit, I replaced it with my tongue and held on as Jackie arched up again. She didn't ease back down that time because I kept licking that little button. I heard her gasp, "Oh God", the signal she always give me right before all the shaking starts.

I couldn't believe how fast that had happened. Usually it takes me about five minutes before Jackie heaves herself up off the bed, her thighs start to shake, and I feel my chin getting really wet. It couldn't have been more than a couple of minutes this time. Jackie's thighs were quivering as she closed them tight around my ears, and a second later, she made this little shriek and her hips started rocking up and down like crazy. I kept licking her clit until she reached down and pushed my head away.

I raised up and chuckled.

"That was fast."

Jackie's eyes were closed, but she was grinning.

"Now I want you inside me. You won't mind will you?"

Well, I didn't mind at all. I wasn't expecting her to be ready again quite so fast, but when I started pushing my cock against her swollen lips, Jackie reached down, pushed my cock to the right place, and lifted herself up until my cock went through her snug little ring. She moaned, "All the way in now", and I didn't have the heart to keep her waiting.

Well, truth be told, I didn't want to wait either. When Jackie has an orgasm on my tongue like that, well...I'm ready, willing, and mostly able to control myself. I think I probably groaned when I pushed my cock in until it wouldn't go in any further. I'm pretty sure I did when she tightened everything up as I pulled out.

Jackie had settled down a little after that first time, so I was taking it easy, just making some long strokes and then some quick short ones like she likes. That was working fine for me until Jackie lifted up her big right breast. That means she wants me to suck that nipple, so I did. Usually, that means Jackie will moan and I'll feel things get tight again.

That time, she did moan, but then she grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled them apart. Now, I don't know about other guys, but when Jackie does that to me, it's not a question of if I'm going to cum, but of how am I going to keep from cumming before she does. She let me pull out, but she kept her hands on my ass, and when I started back inside her, she pulled me in and raised up at the same time. I wasn't ready for how fast that happened, and had to hold back really hard.

When she did it again, I whispered, "Jackie, you better slow down". She moaned again, pushed her left nipple against my mouth and then said, "Give me a little bite and I'll be there". Well, it wasn't even a bite. I just pinched her swollen left nipple between my teeth a little, but Jackie heaved herself up into that stroke and then started rolling her ass all over the place. There was no way I could stop it then, not with my cock being squeezed and then jerked around like that.

I was feeling the first spurt fly through my cock when Jackie shrieked again. After that, I just tried to stay in place while she jerked herself up and down over my spurting cock and dug her nails into my ass.

I kept stroking until Jackie flopped back down on the mattress and giggled.

"Wow. I need to get one of those nuru massages every week."

I sucked Jackie's left nipple and smiled when she gasped and rocked her body up.

"Well, if that's what made you so hot, I'd agree with you. It usually takes longer before you're done."

Jackie just grinned.

"Who says I'm done? I'm a long way from being done."

Well, that was a pretty wild night. The next morning, it was hard to get out of bed. Yes, I was pretty wiped out and it was hard to get my tongue to move, but that wasn't the reason. The reason was Jackie climbed on top of me and tried to get my cock to stand up again. The poor guy was down for the count though, so I helped her along with a fingertip.

Afterwards, while Jackie was laying there all content and happy, she told me she thought she might go out to Emma Jean's and help her with her garden one of these days. I laughed.

"Well, Jackie, there's something you need to know before you do. Just across Lee's Creek, there's ten tree stands set up. They're there so the guys can watch Emma Jean working in her back yard. That's because Emma Jean likes to work naked."

Jackie giggled.

"I know. She told me. She said her Aunt Florence said when you're naked, you can feel the plants and they can feel you so they grow better. She knows about the guys watching her too."

"She doesn't care that ten guys are watching her?"

"No, she likes it. She said she's fishing and if you're gonna fish, you gotta have the right bait. I think her bait's pretty good and she'll hook one of those guys one of these days."

"I thought you said you thought Emma Jean liked girls."

"Oh, she does, but she told me she likes guys too. She says you have to experience both before you can really appreciate what sex can really be. After last night and this morning, I think I agree with her."

"So, you're going to go out there and strip naked and hoe her green beans? You already caught your guy."

Jackie reached over, stroked my cock, and then smiled.

"No, we'll just wear shorts and tops. Emma Jean only works naked on the weekends when she knows the guys will be watching her. I only get naked for you. It's Sunday. Since we're already naked, wanna stay naked and in bed all day?"

Well, my little deputy had started to wake up so I couldn't tell Jackie no. After she worked on him for about five minutes he was standing tall and looking for somewhere to hide. Jackie climbed on top of me and put him in her hiding place. He enjoyed Jackie's hiding place a lot. He enjoyed it before we ate lunch too.

If I remember my history right, after a big battle was over, Winston Churchill said something like it wasn't the end or the beginning of the end. It was just the end of the beginning. Well, that's kind of how this turned out.

Emma Jean did catch her a man. She caught Elmer Jacob Fansler, the young guy who does all the repairs down at the hardware store. Elmer was out at her place fixing her sauna burner one day and he asked her if she ever gave massages to men. Emma Jean said she knew how, but didn't think many men in Buck Lick would want a massage. Well, I guess Elmer Jacob said he would so she gave him one.

Now, not a lot of people know this and I only know because Elmer Jacob had an incident while he and I were tearing down an old corn crib on his property so he could build a workshop. Elmer Jacob was just going to tear the corn crib down and burn the wood. I wanted the wood because I wanted to build a shed for my lawn mower and other yard stuff, so he said if I'd help him tear it down, he'd give me all of it I wanted.

If you've ever been around a corn crib, you know that they're usually full of mice. Mice love corn cribs because they have all the food they could ever want and it's nice and dry inside. Well, there were a few ears of corn still in one corner of the corn crib that we left until we got the roof and sides off. Then we started tearing up the floor, and when we got to that little pile of corn, the mice started running every which way. One of those mice ran right up the leg of Elmer Jacob's overalls.

I'll tell you, I'd never seen a man shuck his overalls as fast as Elmer Jacob did that day. I saw the mouse run up his the leg and about three seconds later, Elmer Jacob was standing there with his overalls down around his ankles. I didn't see where the mouse went, but I did see Elmer Jacob's cock because he wasn't wearing any underwear. It was a pretty impressive sight and made me feel a little inferior.

Well, evidently when Emma Jean gave Elmer Jacob his massage, she thought his cock was pretty impressive too. Now, I'm sure that wasn't the only reason she took up with Elmer Jacob. He's a really good man to begin with, and he can fix about anything that needs fixing. Jackie told me that Emma Jean told her Elmer Jacob fixed this itch she'd had for years. After that, Emma Jean stopped weeding her garden naked, and if I drove out by her place on the weekends, Elmer Jacob's pickup was usually parked beside her house. They got married a year later and he moved in with her.

What I didn't know about Elmer Jacob was that he's a really understanding man too. Jackie thought she was going to have to give up those nuru massages once Emma Jean hooked up with Elmer Jacob, but that wasn't the case. Jackie goes out to Emma Jean's about once a month, and when she does, Elmer Jacob goes fishing down at Lee's Creek.

Jackie told me that Emma Jean told her that those nuru massages do the same thing to her that they do to Jackie, and Elmer Jacob has figured that out so he doesn't mind if Emma Jean and Jackie do what they do. Jackie says after she goes home, Elmer Jacob goes back to the house and...well, Jackie says Emma Jean told her they can do it three times before Elmer Jacob's cock won't get stiff enough to do it again. Like I said, that makes me feel a little inferior.

Jackie says I don't need to worry, because she probably couldn't do it more than three times anyway. I don't know. Last Saturday after she came back from Emma Jean's...

Well, maybe I shouldn't tell about what happened then. Jackie says I tell more than I should anyway. Let's just say it took two days before Jackie could get my little deputy to stand up and salute again.

12