Crazy Ex Pt. 03

Story Info
They finish in bed... but it only gets worse for Vince.
3.8k words
4.35
3.8k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/11/2024
Created 05/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crazy Ex, Part 3

"We'll have to tell her that you love me more, you know," Emmanuelle said suddenly. "But she'll understand. She'll understand, Vincent, and she'll leave... so we can be together... forever."

She was crazy! Vince was tied to his bed, having both he and his current girlfriend drugged by Emmanuelle, his crazy ex-girlfriend. How she found him this time, he couldn't figure out. But she did. And she managed to break into their house to execute this wild plan of hers.

Her plan was to win him back, get married, get pregnant, and live happily ever after. He couldn't believe it. They'd been broken up for two years now. Her crazy mood swings and wild accusations of infidelity finally drove him away after four years. He just couldn't take it any more.

Now she was back... and wanted them to be together forever.

"You're teasing me, Vincent," she said, moving to her knees once again. She kicked her legs over him, straddling him, and moved up holding his cock under her. "I need you inside me. I want you inside me and I want to look down on your perfect face. You're the only man I've ever loved. I love you."

"Oh," Vince groaned, closing his eyes as she pushed down, sliding his cock into her wetness. He didn't want to fuck her. He didn't want to be inside her. At least... that's what his brain said. But his cock felt differently. And she had him so worked up that right now, his cock ruled.

"Oh my God... I almost forgot how huge you were," she moaned as pushed him deeper and deeper. "Your dick is so big... so perfect for me. No one else can make me pregnant. Only you can. There's no point in resisting. I know you want this kitty again."

Emmanuelle started rocking on top of him, her hands on his chest, sliding him in and out of her wetness. She closed her eyes, feeling the pleasure wash over her. Vince had very conflicting feelings... wanting her to get off and free him on one hand... and wanting to fuck her so hard on the other.

"We're so bad cheating on your fucking girlfriend like this, aren't we?" she giggled, looking down at him. "Remember how we used to fuck? How good it was? It was the best sex I ever had. You're just so perfect and have such big loads to give me. No one else can ever get me pregnant. Plus... I need this nice big cock in my life. I can never have another man. Not after experiencing your big fat cock. There's just something about you that makes me so... wet... so uncontrollably horny all the time." She lay down on him and kissed him. "I love you Vincent."

She stared in his eyes, her bright, happy, smiling face suddenly changing. Her anger flared. "Don't you love me?"

"Yes... yes... I love you," Vince said quickly.

Her face suddenly lit up with joy and she sat up, bouncing like a little girl again. "You love me? Oh... you love me! You love me!" She put her hands on his chest again and moved her hips faster, slamming his cock into her. "Oh... fuck me... Fuck me harder. Fuck me like you mean it. Fuck me like you used to. Give it to me. Fuck... me!"

Vince closed his eyes, trying to deny how much pleasure she gave him. There was no denying that their sex had always been hot... more exciting than any other girl he'd ever been with. But her wild mood swings and constant accusations of infidelity drove him crazy. He wasn't sure he could take much more of her.

"Look at me as you fuck me, Vincent. I want to see how much you love me." Vince complied, looking up into her wild eyes. She was smiling down at him, radiating joy... but... at a crazy, intense level. He'd never seen her this over the top before. "I want you to show me how much you love me. I knew you never really left me. You just wanted to make sure that I was the one for you. You're the love of my life, Vincent. I'm going to marry you!"

Vince looked over at Caroline's limp body, lying on her side, facing away from him. He prayed that she was ok... and that she was going to get through this, no matter what happened.

Emmanuelle noticed him turn his head towards Caroline. "She's not going to wake up, Vincent. She'll be out for hours and hours. We can fuck for a long, long time. I made sure no one is going to disturb us."

"Oh my God," Vince moaned, knowing that he was so definitely screwed.

"Oh fuck... such a good boy," Emmanuelle said, feeling his cock throbbing inside her. "Oh my God you make me so fucking happy. You like that baby? I'm the best fucking lay you've ever had, aren't I Vincent?"

Emmanuelle grabbed her breasts with both hands and squeezed them, tweaking her nipples. She smiled at Vince, knowing just how much he used to enjoy watching her play with them. She leaned forward, sliding her nipples across his lips.

"I'm going to stick my big tits right in your face," she said, teasing him with them. "Yeah... bounce them up and down. Oh, grab 'em Vincent. Squeeze them in your hands. Suck on my tits."

Vince didn't have much room to move his hands and didn't really feel like sucking on her nipples at the moment, so he resisted.

"What's wrong Vincent?" she said, sitting up and looking down at him. Her eyes flared in distrust and anger once more. "You don't want to suck on them? Don't you love sucking on them? You used to love sucking on them!"

Damn, Vince thought. He just needed a break. He just needed to get away from her. "Just... relax Emmanuelle. I want them... I want them." She bent forward again, her breasts floating over his face, and he sucked on the offered nipple. He knew just how she liked it, and soon had both nipples very hard and pointed.

"I knew you still wanted me," she said, closing her eyes again. It felt so good to have her nipples worshipped while she was getting fucked. "I knew you just had to fuck me again. I knew you couldn't wait to feel my pussy around your cock again. That's my good boy... that's it... oh fuck... just like that. That's soooo fucking good. That's just what I need from you."

She sat up again, while he was sucking, her nipple plopping out of his mouth, much to her delight. Her hips alternated between moving up and down, forward and back, and sitting still as she ground her clit into his pelvis. She knew everything that gave them both the most pleasure.

"You're building up a nice big load for me, Vincent," she said, looking down at him again, smiling. Vince could tell she was getting close to her orgasm. "You know we're going to have to do this a lot baby. I know that sometimes it can take a long time to get pregnant. I'll need a lot of fucking loads. Yeah... and I need them nice and deep. But don't you worry... you're going to be a daddy soon."

Vince winced. The last thing he needed was to have a baby and be stuck connected to her in any way. But what choice did he have? She was totally in charge and she knew every trick in the book to get him to cum. Maybe... just maybe... she wouldn't get pregnant and would dump him. He could only pray.

"Oh my God give me that fucking cock," she said moving up and down slowly, feeling every inch of his cock come in and out of her pussy. "Nice long strokes. Just like that! Yes! Give it to me! Give me that fucking orgasm! Give me that fucking load. Oh, you're such a good boyfriend."

"I'm not your boyfriend any more, Emmanuelle," Vince said softly. It was soft enough that she didn't hear him over her panting and moaning.

"You're such... a... good... fucking... boyfriend," she moaned. "Oh... yeah... like that. I know just what you like... things that she never will." Suddenly she changed her pace and began bouncing her hips on him rapidly. Vince knew that means she was going to cum soon. She always loved being fucked fast. "Ooh, bouncing up and down like that on your cock."

"Oh my God... fuck," he moaned back. He loved the fast pace too and she was quickly driving him towards his own orgasm. He tried to think of something else... anything else... anything to kill his erection, kill his orgasm. Maybe she'd tire of him and just move on. But she was sooo good at making him cum for her.

"That's it, Vincent... you just tell me anything I can do to help you. I just want that nice... hard... cock... all to myself. Get a nice big load for me in those balls. I'm going to have you unload all of it deep into my pussy."

"Untie me Emmanuelle... that's all I want," Vince pleaded, moaning at the same time. "Just untie me."

"Do you promise to put a nice load of cum deep in me?" she asked, smiling.

"Yes... I'll do it," Vince nodded rapidly, finally seeing a way out of this. "I'll do anything you want. Just... untie me."

"Oh Vince... I'm not letting you go just yet," she she smiled, shaking her head slowly. "You'll just try to run away again. Why the fuck did you ever leave me?"

Vince hesitated. The last thing he wanted was her anger to flare again. "Because you're too much Emmanuelle."

She laughed, but never stopped rapidly fucking him. "'Cause I'm too much? No... you just can't admit how much you love me. You love me, Vincent... I know it. And your load is going to be so fucking big... it feels so good. You're going to get me pregnant and be with me forever and ever. That's why you're such a good boyfriend."

Vince felt deflated. No matter what he did, she was going to get her wish. She was going to make him cum.

"You make me feel so good," she said, panting. "I've missed you so much."

"Oh fuck," Vince moaned. He wished his body wasn't so into her, wasn't so attuned to her. He wished he wouldn't cum. But he was losing that battle rapidly.

"Build up a nice big fucking load for me," she moaned, closing her eyes as she envisioned his cum filling her body. "Yes... that's it. That's it... that's it... give it to me. It feels so good baby. I can tell you love me, Vincent. I can tell you love fucking me."

Vince could see her body flush, her chest getting so pink, her nipples hardening, and knew she was cumming. She looked at him, her face showing her exertion and need.

"Look at me... look at me while you make me cum again," she said, putting both hands on his head to make him look up at her. "Look at me while you make me cum all over you."

Suddenly Vince felt her body quiver and shake as she stopped moving on his cock. She closed her eyes, her face contorting as the pleasure burst throughout her body. Her juices poured out of her, gushing out over his cock and his bed. Her pussy squeezed his cock, trying to milk his cum out of him, almost sending him over the edge as well.

"Oh God!" she moaned as she smacked his chest. She stopped fucking him as she rested a moment, her eyes still closed, her face glowing as she smiled.

She rested a moment, breathing hard, smiling down at him as if her whole world was suddenly alive and better.

"I love you," she said softly, starting to cry a little. "I love you. I love you." With every declaration of her love she started fucking him faster once again, her hips moving forward and back, sliding him in and out. "You're gonna cum deep inside me. I'm going to make sure that happens. Like that. Like that. Oh fuck! That's it baby... I need your fucking cum. I need you to cum inside of me. I need you to squirt it deep, deep inside my pussy. Give me our baby, Vincent. Give it to me so we can be together forever. Fuck me... just the way you like it. Just the way you like it Vincent. I want you to cum inside of me. I want you to feed my pussy... feed my pussy with your cum."

Vince tried... he tried his best not to orgasm. But it was a losing battle and he felt his peak coming quickly. He was breathing hard, his hips pushing up into her almost without his conscious control, his body knowing exactly what it wanted. His body wanted to cum... she wanted him to cum... and it was going to happen.

"Oh my God," he moaned, closing his eyes and trying to will it not to happen.

"Oh yes... give it to me," she said, squeezing her breasts again.

And he did... he came and he couldn't believe how incredible it felt. His body contracted again and again, sending his cum deep inside her and filling her up. She was right, he had a huge load to give her. It had been so long since he had such a rewarding orgasm that his body was ready for it... it yearned for it.

"Yes!" Emmanuelle said excitedly, squeezing her muscles again and again to milk him dry. "That's a good boy... pump it in there... pump it in there. Every fucking drop is for me. Yes!"

Vince lay there, sweating pouring from him, as Emmanuelle just looked down at him, smiling. She knew she got exactly what she wanted and he knew he was probably screwed for life.

Emmanuelle sat on him for a while, feeling his cock deflate slowly, feeling the heat and pleasure radiate through her body. Then she lay beside him, on her back, and held her knees up to her chest.

"That was as good as ever, baby. Oh my God... I missed that," she said, smiling. Her hair was plastered to her face, her body covered in sweat. "I knew you still wanted me. I knew it... I knew it... I knew the only reason you wouldn't talk to me, why you blocked me on social media, is that you couldn't stand to hear from me. You couldn't stand to see me. 'Cause all I do is make your cock rock fucking hard and you couldn't take that with... her. Isn't that right Vincent?"

"Mmhmm," Vince mumbled, not exactly wanting to give her anything more.

"And now I've got your cum deep inside me," she gushed. "Can't let it come out... That's all the proof I need that you love me. I'm going to keep it in so I can make a nice baby for you. You're such a good boyfriend. I wish you could be inside me all day long. This is the feeling I want... your cum inside me. And that look on your face... you're always so satisfied when you fuck me." She was so happy and she hummed a song that Vince didn't know.

"About these ropes," Vince started to say before she cut him off.

"I was thinking... you should move in with me again," she said, looking up at the ceiling as if thinking far into the future. "Then we can do this again and again. Just like we used to. I mean... she'll understand. Especially with our baby on the way." She turned towards him, and lightly touched his face, pushing the stray hairs off his forehead and away from his eyes. "Maybe we can just take a little nap. Then we can go to the courthouse and finally get married."

Emmanuelle put her arm around him, hugging him, and kissed him on the cheek. "Please kiss me. Oh, you're such a good boyfriend. My boyfriend." She kissed him again and again, passionately. He tried to push away, but was helpless.

Emmanuelle got out of the bed and walked over to the dresser where she picked up a syringe filled with clear liquid. She squirted in the air, making sure to remove all of the air, then walked over to him.

"Emmanuelle... no... please," Vince begged. "Just untie me, ok. Just untie me."

"Don't you worry, my love," she said, using an alcohol wipe on his skin where she was going to inject him. "I'll untie you very soon."

Vince barely felt the needle slide into him, but definitely felt his mind getting cloudy. In seconds he was finding it difficult to think and his vision got very blurry. Then he passed out.

Emmanuelle put the needle down and picked up her cell phone, quickly dialing a number. "I'm ready," she said before the person on the other end could say a word.

"All his items, correct?" the man on the other end asked.

"Yes, of course," she said decisively, a little annoyed that he didn't already know this. "Everything that appears to be his, I want moved to the new house. Is that so hard?"

"No, ma'am. We're on it," the man said nervously. He didn't like the consequences when her anger flared either.

*****

Vince woke slowly, his mind taking a little time to register the world around him again. The sheets and comforter where stark white and the room glowed. Sunlight streamed in from the three small, circular windows in the wall to the side. Another three dotted the wall on the other side. The light moved, slightly, as if the sun were moving.

He pulled the sheet and comforter off and realized he was naked except for a pair of black, satin boxers. He looked around for clothes and saw nothing. He slid out of the bed and realized that it wasn't the sun that was moving... it was the ground. He was on a boat of some kind. He went to the window and looked out. The sky was blue as was the water, reflecting sunlight off the light waves. The boat was moving at a simple pace, as if whoever was on top was enjoying the scenery, and they were near some kind of islands.

He had no idea what was going on nor how long he'd been unconscious. He looked at himself in the mirror and everything appeared to be normal. He was even freshly shaved. Pictures on the walls were of he and Emmanuelle, smiling. Those were the good years when they were dating, he remembered a couple of them.

He went to one of the closet doors and opened it, grabbing some of the clothes inside. All of them were very lightweight, made for warmer climates. He slid on a pair of tan shorts and an island-print button-down shirt. He closed the door again and went to the cabin door, listened for a moment, then opened it.

A short hallway moved down the length of the boat with more doors on either side, ending with a stairwell up to the deck. He climbed the stairs, shielding his eyes from the blinding sunlight, and looked around when he reached high enough. He could see two deck hands moving about, moving lines and helping with keeping the ship moving. One was standing in an aft seating area where it appeared Emmanuelle and her dad were sitting. He was giving them fresh drinks and taking away their old glasses.

Vince climbed onto the deck and slowly made his way to the lounge area, trying to find his sea legs. "Where are we?" he asked.

"Vincent, you're awake," Emmanuelle said, smiling up at him. She looked truly happy to see him.

"We're in Indonesia," her father, Charles Craig, said. He was an older gentlemen, probably in his 70s. He was extremely wealthy and enjoyed traveling around the world. Vince and Emmanuelle had accompanied him on some of his trips before. "That's Jakarta right there."

"We're going to our new home," Emmanuelle said. "Here... have a seat. You should see the house..."

"I have a home," Vince interrupted her, not too pleased.

"This is our home, my love," Emmanuelle said. "This is where we're going to get married, have our baby, and our lives together forever."

"What about my job, everything I have back in the States?"

"Everything's been taken care of," Mr. Craig said. "All your possessions are in the house. And your job accepted your resignation and sent their congratulations. Just relax son. Everything's been taken care of. Take a seat and enjoy the water."

"Our wedding ceremony is next Saturday and it's going to be on the beach," Emmanuelle said, clapping her hands happily. "It'll be absolutely beautiful! I always dreamed of a beach wedding."

"Sir," Vince said, hoping to talk some sense into her father at least. "You can't do this. This is kidnapping. You know that right?"

Charles didn't even look at him. "Nonsense, son. I can do anything I want. And I want what makes my baby girl happy. She wants to marry you and have your children... and I'm going to see to it that that happens."

"But... this is wrong. You can't..." Vince tried to say, but was immediately cut off.

"Obviously I can," Charles said. "And frankly, you should just get used to the idea. As you can see, your new life has already started. You just have to catch up to it."

Vince couldn't believe his eyes or his ears. This was just not possible. This could not be happening. Emmanuelle was a little crazy, but he thought he'd left that life. How could she just drag him back in like this?

Emmanuelle kicked her legs to the side of the lounge chair and stood. "Baby... why don't we go down to our room for a while?" She walked over and took his hand. "I'm feeling a little... needy... and I know you have something that needs attending to." She smiled as the fingers of her other hand grazed the front of his shorts possessively. "It's been a while. We'll see you in a little bit, daddy." She bent down and kissed her father's cheek.

12