All Comments on 'Crazy Ex Pt. 03'

by DevlinMea

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It’s so hot when there’s that one woman who knows exactly what your cock needs…if she’s needy, pouty, self-centered, clingy, (definitely clingy) and a little bit crazy, it only heightens your need to succumb to all her feminine wiles and schemes..you desperately just want to pump that massive load into her fertile little cunt..just ecstatically pumping…the happy couple now…as she lies on her back..giggling, giggling in her sexy black hose…

JT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Sure, he just follows along, Not! This is kind of dumb, A man or a woman acts totally different than outlined here. Just add some reality. What do you think a guy would do if he woke up naked with the ex cunt and her old man who kidnapped you? You would be pissed, knocking her on her ass and finding something to beat the old man to death. You absolutely wouldn't say, "well there's nothing I can do, I guess she wins." Shit, the fact that he isn't immediately concerned for his girlfriend's well being, misses the point.

SiarSiarabout 1 month ago

There will be more parts?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Story is getting worse and worse. Now that he is untied, the first time they are together in bed, just choke her out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevlinMea@DevlinMea
I'm an older man writing erotica for my own enjoyment and for the enjoyment of others. Please let me know when you enjoy my stories. I really enjoy your feedback.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Crazy Ex Pt. 02 Previous Part
Crazy Ex Series Info