All Comments on 'Crazy Little Thing Called Sex Pt. 03'

by Ian56

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent

But it belongs back in romance. It will be appreciated more in that category. Really would have liked to hear Mom's reaction to her admission. In future chapters, I would rather his feelings come out in conversation or more notes than getting a chapter in his pov. I hate that device, as it just seems like the author is too lazy to flesh out an interesting conversation.

Ian56Ian56almost 7 years agoAuthor
From the Author.

Thank you for your comments. Always appreciated. This whole story will be from Jennifer's point of view. Everything will be from her perspective as I find it much more interesting to write women rather than men. As for category; I actually was in two minds to put it in the "romance" section with the others, but since I wanted the character to have a bit of edge to her with a fun spanking scene, I thought it best to stick it in the "bdsm" category. I think you're probably right in what you say as regards exposure to a wider readership.

I also would like to point out that Crazy Little Thing Called SEX is absolutely a romance/love story and was always meant to be so.

Part 4 has already been uploaded here (part 3 took a week to go live) and part 5 is pretty much done. Both will go in the "romance" section. I knew part 3 would have problems for some readers but I hope when they read the overall tone of the love story they'll cut me some slack lol.

I think part 4 is very romantic and has my favorite scene in it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I can't see part 4

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous