Crazy Little Thing Called Sex Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to spank me because I need you to spank me," I said quietly. "It's important to me. I can't really explain why it means everything to me right now."

He took my right hand in his. "I would do anything for you, Jennifer Hanson. Anything," he promised. "Whatever you want me to do to you, I'll do it. I promise."

I nodded and let him turn me to the side.

"Here, lie down over my hips and rest your arm's on the bed next to me." he said, taking my hand.

I slipped easily into position with my ass sat spread before him and I shivered in submissive delight as I felt him rest his right hand on both cheeks. I lay flat on the bed with my head resting on folded arms.

Oh, this felt completely right and natural. I knew I had a pretty spectacular backside and it thrilled me to the core that he was going to deal with it in this way. I felt my breath quicken and my heart beginning to jump around with excitement. I guessed it would hurt. Pain was part of the thrill, right?

How hard would he spank me?

I turned my head to look at him. He was staring at my quivering ass and I saw him flexing his fingers. My belly did a flop and everything got suddenly more dramatic and intense. I needed him to spank me hard enough to reach that place I needed to be reached.

He played with my ass and grinned at me as he pushed, pulled and kneaded each cheek this way and that. He held me completely open to his gaze and my heart skipped a beat as he bent his head and blew softly over the tender flesh that was my anus. Our eyes met and a moment passed between us as I nodded silently. He let go of me and raised the palm of his right hand with my wide eyes following its upward arc.

"How many?" he asked.

I had no idea. As many as I could take?

"Until I tell you to stop."

His hand fell and I gasped out loud even before the blow landed. "Ohhhhhh!" I yelped as the crack of hand against ass echoed around my bedroom.

OH! Okay, now that, THAT, was fucking amazing as the sting flooded through my body. Holy shit. I clasped my hands together and gave my head a shake to release the tension. THAT was awesome. Oh, my God. I loved that. I felt my ass flatten and ripple back into shape with the most fantastic stinging sensation left behind.

"Alright?" he asked with his hand hovering menacingly over me.

"God yes!" I gasped. "Do that again!"

He did. And again. Then again more. And he continued on spanking me for a long time. Minutes ticked away as I groaned and yelped with each spank making me twist and turn in his grasp as I bounced on the bed.

I had begun to cry and he stopped at the sight of my tears.

"No, no!" I pleaded, "Don't stop. I'll tell you when!"

And continue he did.

My backside felt on fire. But it wasn't a fire of pain. It was a sweet pain. The kind of pain that swept you along in its wake. My whole sex felt that fire and as for those orgasms. Wow. No words.

He smacked me hard. Proper spanks. Full across both red ass cheeks making me cry out and as the pain rose and fell, it hit me.

The climax obliterated everything around me in a bright white light that had me gasping and groaning out loud as he tried to hold me in place.

He saw my reaction and stopped. He understood what was happening to me was much more than normal. Much more intense as I was consumed by the reaction to my spanking.

He quickly picked me up and laid me on the bed in front of him. He watched as I writhed and groaned as each muscle in and around my sex cried out in delight. My eyes were squeezed tightly shut and I had my arms up with both clenched fists pressed firmly against my breasts as I rolled around in a daze.

At its peak, I cried out louder and bent myself out of shape into a tight bow before, with a huge grunt, I collapsed into a gasping deliriously happy heap.

Somewhere in the bright light of my climax, I felt him brushing my hair away from my face.

"Holy fuck!" I heard a voice say.

*

I stood in the shower with the water cascading over me as I waited for him to come back from the kitchen.

I ached all over. Every move was sweet agony and my well-thrashed backside throbbed and tingled in the most amazing way possible.

So now I understood what my body was trying to say to me. I knew now who I truly was and I sighed with an inner peace that I hadn't really felt before. I closed my eyes and lifted my flushed face to the waterfall as the shower door opened to reveal him standing there staring at my nakedness.

"Hey you," he grinned as I looked into his eyes, "You okay?"

I nodded as he took my face in his hands and kissed me on my forehead.

"That was amazing!" he whispered.

Amazing didn't come close to describing what I experienced.

He was still naked and his cock hung low and at full stretch. My desire for it had never left me from the moment he had knocked on my door all those hours ago.

What time was it? I shook my head. It didn't matter. There was time enough for one more go. I leaned back against the back wall of the shower and held out my hand.

He stepped inside and closed the door on our own little cocoon. He then came to me with his thighs forcing mine apart as he lifted me off the floor with his hands so I could wrap my legs around his waist and draw him into me.

I grabbed his wet penis and guided it home as he slid up me in one smooth stroke. We fucked as lovers do under the waterfall until time played its hand as we came together as one and he fired his spunk deep inside me.

*

End of part 3.

More to come. Hope it's an entertaining - if long - read as it's fun to write a "sexual discovery" story.

12