Crazy Monkey Business

Story Info
Things get wild after an accident testing a new invention.
1.3k words
3.88
15k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Megan you have to try this!" exclaimed Walter as Megan followed rolling her eyes.

Walter Fredricksen had been looking forward to showing his wife Megan his new Invention.

He had married up for sure, Megan was a bombshell blonde, but didn't have mountains of makeup like a bimbo. She managed to look hot naturally.

Trouble was her personality was absolute garbage, she constantly belittled Walter over his failed inventions and nagged at him over every little thing.

"What is it this time Walt?" asked Megan as she stepped into the basement sipping on her morning coffee.

"Behold!" said Walter as he presented to her what looked like a machine from a hair salon.

it seemed somewhat cobbled together, had some wires exposed and was currently hooked up to Walter's laptop.

"What, you gonna give me a new hairdo?" She asked snickering.

"Megan please" sighed Walter, "This invention could revolutionize education! By vibrating at the same frequencies as the... In laymans terms, it can download information straight into your brain. It can also copy information from the brain too! One of the boys at the lab let me try it out on a docile lab monkey and we were able to copy a ton of information over onto my computer!"

Megan raised a skeptical eyebrow

"Please Walter, this is you're fifth invention this year and you really expect me to believe its different from any of the others? It'll fizz out and then be added to the junk pile."

Frustrated Walter snapped back "This machine works! If you don't believe me why don't you try it yourself?"

Megan laughed as she set down her coffee "Are you serious? This thing doesn't look safe at all!"

Walter pinched the bridge of his nose "How about this, since I KNOW the machine works lets make a bet. If it doesn't work on you then i'll take you out to that fancy dinner place you won't stop raving about, but if it does work, you have to stop making fun of my inventions."

Megan's eyes lit up as he mentioned the dinner place, and with a snide smile she realized even if the machine DID work, she could always lie and say she didn't learn whatever he would try to teach her.

"Deal." she said as she settled down in the chair.

Walter flipped on a switch and the machine began to hum

"Alright I'll try to teach you some advanced trigonometry." he said as he began tapping away at his keyboard. After about a minute Megan squirmed uncomfortably

"My head feels warm." she said.

"Well yes, I've had to establish a neural link, it's completely normal." said Walter.

"Well will you hurry it up!" exclaimed Megan as she slammed a fist on the armrest "This is getting uncomfortable"

Walter jumped when Megan slammed her fist, knocking over Megan's coffee onto his laptop. His laptop sparked as the machine starting going crazy, shaking and sparking.

Megan arched her back as her eyes rolled up and she started moaning "Ughhh unghhhhh!"

"Oh shit Meg-" Walter shouted as he reached for her when suddenly there was a bright flash of light and everything went black for Walter.

"Uhhh." groaned Walter as he slowly came to.

He thought he heard a strange sniffing sound. Suddenly he remembered what had happened and bolted upright looking around

"Megan are you alri-" and the words caught in his throat when he saw what was before him.

There was Megan sitting on the floor completely naked. her perky breasts and slight bush exposed to the world. She was crouched down on all fours and her hair was a complete mess. On her face she had a wide oblivious shit eating grin and her eyes seemed just a bit dimmer.

"Ooh ook who you?" she grunted smiling at him happily.

Walter stared in disbelief for a solid minute. This wasn't Megan, it couldn't be. Megan had always been prim and proper, and also never seemed this happy to see him.

"M-M-Megan what are you doing?!" Walter nearly shouted.

Megan merely cocked her head to one side "Who Mee-gan? Me name is Meg, oook. Are you new owner for Meg?" she asked as she lightly began to scratch her ass.

"Meg what- why- what is this?! Why are you naked?" exclaimed Walter.

Megan laughed and slapped her chest and tits "He he ooh, smart man funny, monkeys no wear clothes. Me love being nakey!"

Wide eyed and in disbelief Walter tore his eyes away from "Meg" and over to the machine. It was a wreck, completely fried although his laptop still seemed to be working somewhat. Also on the ground was the torn up shreds of Megan's clothes, seemingly done by Meg herself.

Walking over to the cabinet he kept in the basement for snacks, he took out a banana and handed it to Meg to keep her occupied.

Meg's eyes lit up as she snatched the banana and yelped "Oook ooook ook! New owner nice! Meg be good monkey for owner, thank!" and she began the devour the banana.

Mike made his way over to the laptop and began to look through the log for the machine. Multiple errors were showing up, but he was able to gleam a few things. One, the machine had downloaded the program from the lab monkey instead of what he had intended, and two, the machine had overwritten large portions of Megan's mind, although not all of it.

This was probably why she still referred to herself as "Meg" and could speak in simple broken english.

As Walter was trying to think of any way he could fix this, he heard a different sounding grunt from behind him. He turned to see Meg with her ass plopped on the ground, legs spread out, moaning and panting with a glazed look in her eyes.

She had eaten a bit of the banana but had taken the rest of it unpeeled and was using it as a makeshift dildo, pumping into her soft supple lips over and over again.

She was growing wetter by the second as she moaned "Ughhh, unnnn me need mate. need mate now in pleasure hole."

Walter gulped as he slowly started getting hard. He remembered now that the primate they had scanned had also been testing a drug that simulated heat in animals.

Meg's eyes wandered over to Walter when she froze, staring directly at his manhood. A bit of drool came out as she stared at Walter hungrily.

Suddenly she lept at him knocking him to the floor smothering him with rapid kisses and licks. Walter could barely blink before he realized she was humping him, sweating and moaning, "Ook ook please owner be mate. Me need mate now! stick hot rod in pleasure hole." Grinding on his jeans.

Walter had never seen her acting this...wild before. She was covered in slight sweat, hair over her face somewhat, making various moans and whimpers, with a primal look in her eyes.

Walter hesitated for only a moment before his instincts took over. He zipped down his fly and plunged his cock straight into her.

She let out a loud "UNNN UGHNNN!" and wrapped her arms around him as he plowed into her snatch and took charge.

Meg shivered and pulled herself closer to him. "Yes fill fuck hole! Fill fuck hole good." Walter began licking and kissing her nipples as he pumped into her furiously, both a moaning mess.

He gripped her ass and pulled her closer to him. This was way more passionate than any of their few late night love making sessions. "unnn yes yes oook, fuck pleasure hole hot and tight. ah, mate me." she moaned. After awhile they both began to feel themselves tighten.

Meg arched her back as her eyes glazed over again and she let out a primal scream of "URAGHHH FUCK HOT AND GOOD!"

Walter shouted "MEGANNN!" and shot into her. They both fell into a satisfied heap.

Meg clung to Walter and mumbled "Owner feel good. Me like owner mate." after a few minutes began to snooze. Walter looked down and patted her head as she snuggled closer to him.

"Yeah." he thought, "I should probably try to reverse this...eventually."