Crazy post-COVD Weekend - Monday AM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mind if I take a quick shower again to rinse my pussy. It's quite the gooey mess that's been running down my thighs since my last shower. I would hate to leave a stain on Sam's chair."

"Of course. Good idea. Mine is also leaving a trail down my thighs. I will grab some fresh towels for us."

While Melissa and Corrine were readying for their day, Eric was already at his desk, reviewing documents for some upcoming meetings. He hadn't forgotten about the weekend, he had just flipped into work mode. His morning was completely full of meetings. He knew his open slots would get booked if he didn't block them out. He added placeholders for 12:00 -- 1:30 and from 4:30 -- 6:00. He knew he needed time to get things setup for Farah's appointment.

Melissa was brushing her hair when Corrine came and stood beside her after her second shower.

"Last night and this morning were incredible."

"They were. You know, honestly, my pussy is a little sore from all the appreciation it received this weekend." Corrine replied.

"Mine too. I don't think it's used to that much attention. In fact, I know it isn't. How long would you have waited for us to get back?"

"Waited for you? What do you mean? I wasn't waiting for you. You just showed up. You don't think I planned last night, do you?"

"I don't know. I mean, I certainly don't mind. To be honest, I'm quite happy all this happened. I'm just curious, what would you have done if we had been later?"

Corrine looked at the clock. It wasn't yet 8:30.

"When's your first meeting?"

"9:30."

"Me too. Come on," Corrine said grabbing Melissa by the hand. "I will show you what I would have done."

Corrine continued talking, dragging Melissa behind her heading back out to the deck. "I'm glad you brought this up, otherwise I would have had some explaining to do to Sam if I left these outside."

Corrine scooped her coverup from the pile of clothes in the hall. "Come on. Keep up." She said bunching her coverup in her hand. "And don't worry about being naked, the backyard is exceptionally private."

Corrine stopped at the refrigerator on their deck. She opened the door, grabbing something, wrapping it in the coverup. Corrine sat down in the lounger, spreading her legs saying "This is what I was going to do."

Melissa heard the familiar buzz of a small vibrator then watched Corrine reveal a moderately sized dildo she was hiding.

"I would have been holding this little buzzer on my clit and filling my pussy with this dildo until I came, and then gone to bed alone."

"Oh gee. Sorry Corrine. Looking back, it just seemed..."

Corrine smiled, "That's okay Melissa. I can understand how it wouldn't feel that way to you, how it would seem like I seduced the two of you. I turned into my backyard ahead of you two so I could hide these away and not be embarrassed. Do I need to finish the show to prove it to you? I'd rather not. My pussy is rather tender."

"No need. Get up. Can I give you an apologetic hug? I'm sorry."

"You can."

Eric thought he saw some movement in Corrine's backyard. He tried to look through the slats in the fence but couldn't really make out anything. There it was again. He had his headset on. People were just joining the first call of his day. He made sure he was muted on the call before stepping into his backyard to check no one was lurking around in Corrine's yard.

"Geez already. Haven't you two had enough?", Eric asked Corrine and Melissa who were locked in a naked hug together.

"There have been no knocks on the door so we assume you didn't find that guy for us yet. So, we're making due." Melissa said holding up the dildo.

"Don't you two have jobs? Work?"

"In time. Don't you?"

Someone on the call was starting the meeting and already calling on Eric for a contribution.

"Shit." Eric said, scrambling back into his house.

"I do have work to do." Corrine said.

"Me too."

They kissed a little then went and finished getting ready for their day. Melissa helped Corrine strip the bed while getting dressed in her loose jeans and a t-shirt. Before heading down to Sam's desk, Melissa left a note with her cell phone number on Corrine's desk so they could text during the day if one or the other was in a meeting. She grabbed a coffee in the kitchen. Corrine was standing beside the counter doing something on her phone.

"Talk with you later," Melissa said putting her free hand on Corrine's ass, giving Corrine a kiss like she would do with any lover, before heading downstairs. Corrine pursed her lips and returned the kiss, as she would have done if it had been Sam giving her that kiss before his morning started.

Corrine saw Melissa's note when she sat down at her desk and sent her a quick 'hello' text message so Melissa would have her number. The three of them were busy working. Melissa's 9:30 meeting ended early. She sent a quick message to Eric and Corrine asking for their meeting schedules so they could coordinate lunch. She provided her schedule informing them she had meetings until 11:30 in the morning and from 2:00 -- 3:00 in the afternoon. Eric replied first saying he was only free from 12:00 -- 1:30 and after 4:30. Corrine's schedule was the same as Melissa's except her morning meetings ended at 11:00.

At times, Melissa heard Corrine moving about upstairs guessing she was probably doing laundry between meetings.

All three of them had moments during the morning where they replayed what had happened Saturday and Sunday.

Eric bathed in the memories of all the unexpected sex he had and wondered about the implications of Nikki and Corrine maybe showing up looking for sex at inopportune times and having to socialize with their husbands forever wondering if they knew anything. He wondered if he should have executed better judgement in starting something that could lead to more problems than he ever needed. Eric also wondered if he had damaged or strengthened his relationship with Melissa, able to see arguments on both sides.

Corrine smiled a lot during her recollections; Eric's cock peeking out at her during his sunscreen massage; their dancing together, that was so wonderful, one of the best parts of the weekend that wasn't about sex; knowing she was aroused and feeling his erection between them when they slow danced; kissing Melissa's tits; making love to Eric and Melissa. She wondered what had led her to make love to a woman. Had her conjecture that coming out of all the COVID restrictions had opened her spirit and Melissa's to trying most anything that presented itself, not knowing if it would ever happen again. She worried what Sam was really doing away golfing and why he had extended his stay and if they would ever have sex again and if she would continue her activities with Eric and Melissa and how she might do that.

Melissa spent considerable time virtually shaking her head at all that had happened in the last 15 hours or so. Mostly she assessed her sexuality, not dwelling on it, but wondering why she wouldn't continue to expand her experiences with other women, most likely in a threesome scenario. Her musings went to whether or not she really wanted to pursue other women sexually or if she would be content with participating only if the opportunity presented itself. In the end, she decided she definitely wasn't a lesbian and while bi-experiences were now a possibility, she couldn't think of any women, outside of Corrine, she would consider interacting with.

Melissa was nearing the end of her 11:00am meeting with her camera on. One of the guys on the call said "Geez. Who's that?"

Melissa heard noise behind her and turned around to see Corrine walking behind her wearing the blue string bikini.

"Oh, that's the friend I am staying with. She's going out for a lunchtime swim," Melissa said turning off her camera.

When Melissa's meeting ended, she turned to Corrine laughing, "Well that was quite the impactful entrance. Did you know my camera was on? Damn woman. After you appeared on my screen, I'm sure none of the men heard anything that was said."

"Oh well. Their problem not mine. Here. Let's get you into this and go give Eric that fashion show, before we help him set up for Farah." Corrine said tossing the black bikini at Melissa.

"I guess I agreed to do this, didn't I. Looking at you Corrine, I still don't see how this will work on me."

"I know it will work. There are so many ways to tie one of these things. But, we'll never find out if you don't start undressing."

Corrine puttered around seemingly finding nothing important to do but keeping herself busy moving pillows and things around.

"I'm not a lesbian you know," Melissa said into the air while undressing.

"I know. Neither am I, but I don't regret what we did together."

"Me neither, no regrets. And I will likely make time for you, should you want to... again. Thanks for bringing that out in me."

"It was my pleasure too. Initially tie the straps like I'm wearing them then we will work from there. I'm trying to sort out what's next for me, me and Sam, me and Eric, me and you. It all feels, complicated, but the last two days were too enjoyable to not do again."

"How's this?"

Corrine stood looking at Melissa. "Nice. You're beautiful Melissa, but it doesn't compliment your body as it should. See, here, the lines don't flow with your own curves," Corrine said running her hands from the sides of Melissa's pussy up over her hips following the strings. Corrine's touch sent a tingle to Melissa's nipples. "And your perfect tits are all wrong, but let's deal with them last."

Melissa had tied the hip high on her waist as Corrine had. On Corrine it worked because of her longer legs, higher waist, and the less dramatic line from her hips to her waist. If anything, on Melissa, tying the strings high interrupted the natural drama in her lines.

"Turn around. Let me see your ass."

Melissa turned. "Geez woman. I don't have to wonder why I fell into a seduction with you last night. Nice ass." To which Melissa rolled her eyes.

"Okay Mel. Undo them. Let's try the straps lower. We need to allow this line from you hips to your waist stand on its own. It doesn't need any help from the bikini. Here. Hold the other side up. Let me tie them."

Corrine knelt down beside Melissa. "We're going to make these into hip-huggers."

Instead of tying them up and over Melissa's hips, she tied them straight across. The line on the front running just above Melissa's tuft of pubic hair. It allowed the curve from Melissa's abdomen to her pussy start to fall away more vividly before disappearing under the material. In the back the 'T' was made right at the top of the split in Melissa's glutes. Now the straight line around Melissa's body made the angle from her hips to her waist undeniably striking.

Corrine sat back. "Turn. Turn. Ah. Incredible. I could never wear it this way. Come over to the mirror."

Melissa stood looking at herself. Damn. Her bottom half was magnetically eye-catching. The black material barely appeared out of her crotch before making a definitive line to her hips. 'Not bad.' She thought. 'Not bad.'

"Okay. Now the top. The bottom line is fine. Undo the top and let it fall down."

Melissa stood there with her tits uncovered, Corrine looking at her.

"I tell you Melissa. Our stupid laws making us cover our tits when men don't have to cover theirs' is a supreme injustice to women with perfect tits like you have. Okay. Turn around."

Corrine grabbed the strings bringing them up around Melissa's neck again.

"These have always been too long. Wait here. Even the ones on the blue bikini are too long."

Corrine came back with scissors cutting a length off each string. She tied them together in a loop, threaded the remaining strings through the loop and tied them in a straight line parallel to the bottom string.

"Turn. Okay. One minor adjustment. Alright. Look in the mirror."

"WOW Corrine. That looks amazing. But you ruined your bikini."

"No I didn't. I'm going to do the same with the blue one so I can wear it that way sometimes. Come on. It's fashion show time."

"Tell me about Farah," Melissa said, walking up the stairs.

"Farah? Farah is gorgeous. Eric will be a blubbering mass of goofy manhood when she arrives."

"Really?"

"Really. She is like 5'-8". Indian descent. Is Indian the right term? Indian? East Asian? I always worry I use the wrong term and will offend someone. You know. Her parents were born somewhere in India. She has this incredible caramel colored skin. Like you, a tiny waist and these curves around her hips and ass that make everyone I know envious. But her face. I'm not sure I know anyone more naturally beautiful. You see her all dolled up, wearing makeup and the men are speechless tripping over their tongues and all the women get spiteful trying to find fault with something about her. Then at the gym you see her come out of the shower, naked, no makeup, wet hair stuck to her halfway down her back and you wish you were a man. You know, she's one of those women who would wake up in the morning after having sex half the night, getting a quarter of the sleep she needed and be more beautiful than when she went to bed. And everything she does oozes with sexiness. I saw her scraping gum off her shoe once and the five of us in the kitchen couldn't take our eyes off her."

"No shit. I'm envious and I haven't even met her."

Corrine and Melissa had arrived at Eric's back door.

"Don't knock Melissa. Just go in."

Eric was ending his last call of the morning just as Melissa opened the door.

"Damn. WOW! Melissa."

"I told you she would look incredible."

"No shit. Not that you don't look fabulous yourself Corrine."

"If you had to pick?" Corrine asked.

"I would shoot myself first."

Melissa and Corrine laughed.

"Shoot yourself?" Melissa asked.

"Yeah. In the hope that would be less painful than having my mind explode trying to solve the world's most unsolvable question."

"What if we both turn around?" Corrine asked, followed by her and Melissa slowly spinning in front of Eric.

"Get me a gun now. Like. Christ. Thanks. How the hell am I supposed to be able to focus on anything this afternoon?"

"Look." Corrine said, pointing to the bulge in Eric's jeans. "I guess he's not lying."

"I was going to suggest he hug and kiss both of us to help make up his mind, but I don't think the seams in his jeans would withstand the pressure."

Corrine and Melissa laughed at Eric's expense.

"You're probably right." Eric said. "So, is Farah still coming and if so, at what time?"

"She is and she will be here around 5:00. We didn't set a time for the massage."

"Great, because I have no clue where I will do this or what the fuck I'm doing once she gets on the table."

"Eric, use that spare room beside your bedroom at the back of the house," Melissa suggested. "It has soft light and the color is neutral. Come on. Corrine and I will help you set up."

Eric picked up the table that was still where Corrine had left it Sunday morning.

Damn. How did she handle this thing so easily, Eric thought?

When they got upstairs Melissa cleared some space while Corrine helped Eric unfold the table.

"What are you going to wear, Eric?" Corrine asked.

"I don't know. I haven't even thought about that. Christ. This is doomed"

"Corrine, you check to make sure Eric has enough room to walk around the table. I will go and help him find something to wear. We need to find you something comfortable but form fitting so your clothes aren't tickling your client... and so you look good."

Melissa started rifling through Eric's drawers while he watched. "Do you have any athletic shorts that aren't... old?" She asked, holding up a couple of well-worn pair. "And how about a couple of plain t-shirts and tank tops for us to choose from. Oh, and maybe some long-legged, not sweatpants, but tight athletic pants."

Eric took over from Melissa, pulling out several samples of everything she had asked him for.

"Great. Come on. In the other room. Strip and start trying things on."

When they got in the other room. Corrine had arranged a few things, including making space in the small closet and finding some empty hangers for Farah to hang clothes on. She had laid a red bandana over a small lamp to tamp down the brightness.

Melissa and Corrine stood watching Eric try things on. They kept it simple. Yes or no; there were no maybes. When they were done there were 2 tank tops, 1 t-shirt, 1 pair of shorts and 2 pair of athletic pants that had made the cut, Eric was wearing a tank top and one of the pants.

"I think I like the shorts and t-shirt combination. What do you think Melissa?"

"Agreed. That would be my first choice but this isn't bad either."

"Agreed. Eric. Take your underwear off and try the shorts again. Melissa. Do you know where Eirc keeps the scissors?"

"I do."

"Can you get them for me?"

"Sure. Be right back."

Eric hadn't said two words. He stripped, tossing his underwear with his other clothes. When Melissa returned, he was standing there waiting for Corrine's assessment.

"Nice. Now the pants again without the underwear. Melissa get the shorts and give me the scissors."

While Eric pulled on the pants, his cock an obvious lump in the material no matter where Eric positioned it, Corrine took the shorts and before anyone could speak, she cut out the liner.

"Corrine?" Eric exclaimed too late to stop her.

"Don't worry. You will be able to buy a new pair with your first tip. Look, when your client gets horny from your great hands rubbing her body, you don't want them having to fight with this stupid liner to get their hands on your cock."

"Excuse me?"

"Melissa. Tell him. It's every woman's fantasy to have a handsome masseuse with a nice cock to play with while they're getting massaged. What happens from there is between two adults. Am I right?"

"She's right Eric. On both accounts. Wear the shorts without the liner. And those pants with no underwear is perfect. In a spa, we can't touch our masseuse. In this environment, women are going to want to try, and some will. Come here. Let's see if you have room to move around the table."

Melissa crawled up on the table. "Come on Eric. Start massaging various parts of my body and move around to make sure the table is in a good position. Start at my legs like a real masseuse does and make your way around my body."

Eric started simulating a massage. Melissa in the bikini stirred Eric's libido. The bulge in his pants was growing. Corrine smiled watching, anticipating what Melissa was about to do.

When Eric got to the head of the table, pretending to massage Melissa's upper back, Melissa murmured, "Mmm. Eric. You have such great hands. I have missed them." She was caressing Eric's legs and ass.

In a flash, Melissa grabbed Eric's pants, tugging them down enough for his semi-hard cock to flip out of them.

"And such a nice cock too." She said, first stroking it with her hands, then kissing and sucking the head.

Corrine nodded a knowing nod, "Nicely done Melissa. Nicely done. Now keep moving around the table Eric, and don't pull up those pants."

Eric moved to the side. Melisaa turned her head away from Eric, smiling at Corrine. With her hands she felt for and found Eric's dick and balls. Teasing them, letting out some fake moans, as a woman on Eric's table might do.

"Stay focused Eric," Corrine instructed, "Keep giving the massage. That's part of the fantasy. You will know when it's time to end the massage and move to something more intimate. Don't be too eager. The longer you can hold out, the hornier and more receptive your customer will be and the faster they will cum. Melissa. Turn over and spread your legs. Let's see if Eric has enough space at the end of the table to stand, bend over and eat pussy."