Crazy post-COVD Weekend - Monday AM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your bikini is going to need another wash if I do that?"

"I know. This one already does. So, no problem."

"What am I going to do with you two?" Eric asked.

"Whatever you want most days," Corrine answered.

"Whatever you want that we allow you to do Eric; that we allow you to do," Melissa clarified.

The two women laughed. Eric just shook his head.

He leaned forward, pulling aside the bikini bottoms, licking up one side of Melissa's pussy, then up the other. He pulled one outer labia into his mouth, sucking and licking his way from the bottom to the top, pausing to kiss Melissa's clit, before making the same journey up her labia on the other side.

"I think I have room. One more thing to check."

Eric lifted Melissa's legs onto his shoulders, hooking his hands around her hips when he stood up. He tugged Melissa down the massage table, putting his erection against her vagina. He looked into Melissa's eyes. She bit her lower lip communicating her acceptance of what was about to happen. Eric slid inside her. Melissa closed her eyes and moaned.

"And enough room for intercourse too." Eric said pumping Melissa a few times before pulling his cock out of her.

"Mm. Look. A nice lunchtime appetizer," Corrine said looking at Eric's glistening cock. "Better clean that guy up before Farah arrives." She continued, getting on her knees, taking Eric's cock into her mouth.

Melissa climbed off the table, positioning herself behind Corrine as she had last night on the deck. She didn't ask this time, caressing Corrine's tits and fingering her pussy while Corrine sucked and licked Eric's dick.

Corrine stopped after a minute or two. "God I love this. I'm going to miss this so much." She kissed Melissa.

Corrine broke their kiss, "We better go and have lunch and let Eric shower and change so his clothes are clean for Farah."

Melissa and Corrine kissed again. Melissa leaned over Corrine, kissing Eric's cock.

"Nice cock Mr. Newhouse. Let's go Corrine. I think we're done here."

Walking back to Corrine's, she took Melissa's hand.

"You know all this same sex marriage stuff the government finally passed a few years ago?"

"Yeah?" Melissa answered, wondering where Corrine was going with this topic.

"Did it include any three-way arrangements? Would you and Eric consider marrying me?"

Melissa burst out laughing. "You crack me up, Corrine. Why haven't we spent more time together before this?"

"You think I'm kidding. I think I may be serious. How natural did that feel to you? Trying on these bikinis together? Parading around mostly naked together? Standing watching Eric try on different clothes? Having me watch you while Eric massaged you and you pulled out his cock and played with it? Me watching Eric stick his dick in you? You watching me suck Eric? You playing with my tits and fingering me? And so on and so on. Felt pretty normal to me."

"I guess it did feel pretty normal. I can't say I ever hesitated or was the least bit uncomfortable."

"Exactly. And that's not normal. At least not for anyone I know. Maybe we should all get married. Sam can go back to the golf course and fuck his golf cart girls."

"What makes you say that about Sam? How do you know he was fucking golf cart girls when he was away?"

"A wife knows. Avocado toast and a banana and orange okay for lunch?"

They had just stepped into Corrine's house.

"Sounds perfect. How can I help?"

"How can you help? I did something for you last night. Will you do something for me now?"

Melissa shrugged her shoulders a little, tilting her head to the side and half closing her eyes, "Sure. What?"

"Kiss me? Kiss me like we kissed in the pool last night to our music, not to one of Eric's songs?"

"Okay."

They stopped in the hall, turning to face each other. Their kissing began in much the same way it had last night; a few short pecks, their tongues finding each other for brief touches, guiding their mouths together; then probing a little deeper into mouths; finally deeper kisses, involved hands, erect nipples and gushing pussies. Both of them, completely engaged in their kisses, laced with passion, caring, commitment and desire. Hands were grabbing asses inside bikini bottoms, squeezing tits, holding heads. Together they lifted each others desires, finding a peak together, then climbing down to a calmer less urgent exchange. They kissed each other as they had when they started, a couple of gentle tongue bumps then some tongueless pecks.

"Thank you, Melissa. Maybe I could be a lesbian."

"What?"

"I don't know a man I could kiss like that and not end up with him jamming his cock into me whether or not I wanted it."

"Uhhh?"

"Look. For me that was some pretty wonderful, very intense, pleasurable and stimulating kissing. I don't know about you, but my pussy is leaking like a broken pipe."

"Yeah. Mine too."

"But, you're okay if we go make lunch and get back to work, right?"

"Yes. I am. That kiss will be a wonderful memory to carry me through the afternoon."

"Exactly. If you were a man, you would be going crazy right now if I didn't let you fuck me. At least any of the men I have known."

"Eric might not."

"True. Eric might not. As much as he might want to, he would probably respect my request to stop. Are you sure the three of us can't get married?"

Corrine had led them to the laundry room while they were talking.

"Here are your shorts. I washed them."

"Gee. Thanks Corrine. You didn't have to. I will put these on. I am feeling warm and the afternoon will only get warmer."

Corrine had taken her bikini off, holding her hand out for Melissa to hand over the black one.

"Just warm? I'm hurt."

They laughed together, as friends do.

"Mind if I keep the top on? I promise not to get it dirty. It feels good and it's cool."

"Sure. But don't you have your camera on for your meetings?"

"Hmmm. You're right. Ah. I will just throw my tank top over it for the one meeting I have."

Corrine made the toast while Melissa peeled the oranges and bananas and filled two water glasses.

"I have to get back to my desk Melissa. Let's catch up before Farah arrives. Maybe we do one last check with Eric to make sure he is ready."

"Okay. Is it alright if I eat this at Sam's desk?"

"Yes. That's fine. Later."

This time Corrine leaned into Melissa for a kiss before they departed. Melissa obliged Corrine's implied request.