Crazy post-COVID weekend-Friday

Story Info
Two days, three nights, three unexpected women.
3.1k words
4.55
6.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FRIDAY

Everyone, I suspect, is fucked up in some way because of what has transpired over the last 15 months with the spread of COVID-19 and all the associated impacts. Personally, it has meant working from home, overly supporting Amazon and other delivery services and not socializing other than online.

I crawled into bed at 11:20pm Sunday night thinking 'What a crazy fucking weekend. I never... Oh well. It happened. Two days, three nights, three women fucked that I had never imagined fucking.'

It started Friday night. The weather was hot. My friend and boss invited me over at the end of the day. We hadn't sat and shared a beer in over a year. We were both fully vaccinated. It was time to sit in his backyard and do something that felt a little normal.

My boss and I have been friends for a long time. While he's a Director and I'm a manager, we operate as equals at work. Our careers ebbed and flowed crossing paths several times, bringing one another along to companies we were working at.

I arrived at his place a little later than planned. We had an issue at work that kept me engaged until 7:30. Fortunately he lived only 10 minutes from my house. After a shower and shave I walked into his backyard just shy of 8:30.

Zach was already half in the bag, five empties sitting next to his chair, a sixth bottle in his hand mostly done.

"Shit man. About time. Problem resolved?" Zach slurred out, reaching a hand into a cooler on the other side from the empties, handing me a cold one.

"Problem resolved. Bill will monitor it and send an update Saturday and Sunday. Thanks."

We sat talking about how great it was to finally get together, moving to work items, world news topics and just stuff.

Halfway into my third beer, Zach's wife came outside to say hello.

"Hey honey, before you sit down, can you bring another 12 out of the fridge and fill the cooler."

"Hey Eric. Nice to see you. Sure Zach. If you really think you need more. Be right back."

"Yep. We need more."

Zach's wife Nikki was a few years younger than Zach and though she was born well beyond the end of the hippie era, she had a demeanor that would have fit right into those times. She never got dolled up for instance, but had a down-to-earth natural beauty that drew people to her no matter how casual she might be.

I watched her walk away, barefoot, braless, wearing a snug but comfortable short skirt and a loose-fitting tank top.

Nikki returned with the beer in an open case. When she bent over to fill the cooler, her skirt was just long enough to avoid flashing me with her underwear. On one hand that was too bad, on the other hand, I'm not sure I wanted to be caught gawking at my boss' wife's crotch.

Nikki collected the empties, including my third which I had just finished, filling the case. Shit. Zach had had nine beers? No wonder our conversation was disjointed and rambling at times.

When Nikki sat down beside me with a fresh beer for each of us, she sat back, shifting in her seat. Forget the near miss on the underwear flash. Did I just see what I thought I just saw? Is the braless Nikki also not wearing underwear? While somehow, if I paused to think about it, maybe I shouldn't have been surprised, I'm sure I just got a flash of Nikki's pubic hair.

While Nikki and I engaged in some catch-up small talk, me unsure where to look, but now and then checking to see if I had seen what I thought I saw, Zach made his first trip to the bathroom since I had arrived, which, in and of itself, was an impress feat. Nine beers, no pee breaks. Impressive.

A call came in from work. I apologised to Nikki and took the call. It was Bill. Everything was still running but there was some excessive load on the system. While Bill and I talked, Nikki reclined in the corner of the sofa. She pulled both feet up onto the seat, wrapping her arms around her knees. Now it was clear, Nikki was not wearing underwear. Her pussy and ass were peeking out at me. As much as I tried to look away, the vision kept drawing my eyes back to her crotch.

Zach staggered back to his chair opening another bottle when he sat down.

"I think it's Bill", Nikki reported to Zach.

"How are things?", Zach asked me.

I replied with a thumbs up.

While finishing my conversation with Bill, Zach had fallen asleep in his chair. Nikki was nonchalantly shifting in her seat exposing differing amounts of herself to me, seemingly unknowingly or without caring about it.

With Nikki's pussy distracting me, I did lose track of the conversation with Bill a couple of times; who wouldn't. I was doing my own shifting, trying to hide the bulge growing in my pants. I hung up. Nikki kept one knee up dropping the other, stretching out her leg. Her skirt was hiked up enough at this point that Nikki was showing off her uncovered pubic hair. It was nothing fancy beyond being neatly trimmed.

"Maybe I should be going. It looks like Zach's night is done."

"No need to run. If you don't mind staying a while longer, I'm enjoying the company. You know. It's been a while since we had anyone else to talk to, besides each other." Nikki said, nodding her head towards a snoring Zach.

"Sure. Sure. I guess I can stay a while. It's just, you know, it's getting late. I'm not sure, well, you know."

"You have some place else to be?"

"No. No." I said shaking my head for emphasis.

"You don't enjoy my company?"

"No. For sure not that. I always enjoy talking with you Nikki."

"Then stay. I enjoy talking with you too."

I nodded my acceptance of her invitation to stay. We talked about Nikki's work, their COVID changes and plans for the coming months, some challenges she was facing. I had eventually kicked off my shoes and put a foot up on the couch so I was more easily facing Nikki without having to contort myself. Nikki alternated which leg was up and which was outstretched, at times having her pussy all but completely exposed to me. Zach just continued to snore.

"How's the dating scene been during COVID?", Nikki asked changing the conversation from what had been mostly about her work and mine.

"Different for sure. Definitely slower."

"Are you dating anyone these days? You know, maybe we can have a dinner together sometime with four people. It would be nice to hear different voices, see more faces."

"Well. Dating is a rather loose, not well-defined term these days. It's not like there are places to go and things to do. For people who weren't already in a relationship when the lockdowns began, it has been difficult getting a relationship started. At least, that's what I'm hearing and seeing on social media... and experiencing myself"

"So what are people doing for sex these days? What are you doing, for instance?"

"Well. I gather it's the same for most people. You call a, pardon the expression, a fuck buddy and see if they are as horny or as desperate or as bored with PornHub as you are."

Nikki chuckled, "I guess that makes sense. So have you and your fuck buddies been in sync with your boredom?"

"Yeah. I suppose. Most times."

"How many fuck buddies do people have? How many do you have Eric?"

"Well. I can't speak for other people, so, for me, two who you might say are regulars or maybe dependable and a third who's more... cold and hot."

Nikki laughed at me flipping 'hot and cold', "So your third buddy is not available most times, I take it?"

I took a sip of my beer and averted my eyes about to say something unflattering about a 'friend', "Yeah, I guess she finds PornHub more satisfying than me most days."

Nikki laughed again dropping both legs then pulling them up giving me an unobstructed view of her crotch.

"The two, one of us calls the other, we know what it's ultimately about, and we agree to get together maybe over a bite to eat or a movie at my place or theirs. We end up in bed together and if it's the weekend we try to make it an extended session. The other one, seems she's only ever available when she wants to be, never if I'm the one initiating the call; so, I don't call anymore."

"Good decision. Saves on disappointment."

Nikki's exhibitionism had almost become normal. I think my acceptance might have come about because Nikki seemed so natural about it, like she always walked around without underwear and everyone knew she did and no one cared. While my cock still had some fullness to it, it was no longer straining the seams of my pants.

"Time for a pit stop", I announced getting up, dropping my empty beside the now full case.

"Know where you're going? I can show you if you don't."

"Yep. I'm pretty sure I remember."

I found my way to the bathroom as I had remembered. Phew. I was a bit intoxicated, but not too bad. When I flopped my cock out to pee, it was warm and plump. I could have beat a load out of my balls in a minute or two, already being semi-aroused and finding my cock so receptive to touch. But I didn't. PornHub was waiting at home and would be my inspiration later tonight.

I was walking through the den returning to the backyard when I heard Nikki call my name.

"Eric!"

She was standing in the kitchen, leaning against the island.

"Hey Nikki. Calling it a night?", I asked walking towards her.

"Well. Maybe. Maybe not."

"I'm thinking my night is coming to an end. Thanks for chatting with me. I enjoyed that."

I was now standing in front of Nikki.

"Me too Eric. Can you stay a little longer?"

"Sure. I guess. I'm pretty beat though."

Nikki reached out grabbing my belt, pulling me into her.

"Too beat for this?", she asked grabbing my crotch with her free hand while attempting to kiss me.

"Wo. Nikki."

"You didn't like my show? You didn't like what you saw out there?"

"Uh no, I mean yeah, well sure. But you know, I'm not sure..."

"that you want to fuck your boss' wife?"

"Boss. Friend."

I was still dodging her attempts at kisses.

"I'm your friend too, am I not?"

"Sure Nikki. Sure. You're my friend too, but..."

"Well this friend needs your help. Zach does this every night. Six to twelve beers after his work day is done. Passes out wherever he's sitting. Some nights he finds his way to bed. Most mornings I wake him wherever he passed out the night before. I can't tell you the last time we had sex. I need some physical contact. Please Eric. Please? Just fuck me. I don't have to cum. Please?"

While she was talking, Nikki was undoing my pants and now had her hands in my underwear. She took a hand out, grabbing one of mine, pushing it under her skirt.

"Touch me. Kiss me. Take me. Please Eric?"

"But Zach. What if he wakes up? Wait. What am I saying. Zach's my friend. You're his wife."

"Please. I'm that desperate. And when's the last time you fucked one of your buddies. Come on. You don't think I saw your erection out there while you were eyeing my pussy? And if you don't fuck me, your friend's wife will be out hunting for some stranger to fuck her. You think that's somehow a better option?"

Her statement froze me long enough for her to get her lips on my mouth. My hand in that moment awakened to the wetness of Nikki's cunt. It had been a couple of weeks since Melissa and I had engaged in sex. I kissed her back. Nikki was stroking my cock and pushing my pants down. I joined in, hiking her skirt then shoving a hand under her tank top. Two fingers dipped inside Nikki. Warm wet goo coated them. My cock was steely hard in Nikki's hand.

"Fuck me right here in the kitchen", Nikki said, crouching down, taking my cock in her mouth.

It was a good blowjob but not great. I'm sure Nikki is a talented lover but I suspect her urgency to get my cock inside her pussy, kept her from fully applying those talents to her blowjob.

I stood there, watching Zach, passed out, motionless, head tilted back, mouth agape while his wife had my cock filling her mouth.

Nikki stood up, turned around, never letting go of my cock, attempting to steer it into her cunt.

"Fuck me. I will watch Zach, just in case he manages to wake up. Uh." Nikki grunted when I initially pierced her pussy.

"Fuck Eric. Thank you. Fuck that feels so good having a cock in my cunt."

I was wrestling with fucking my friend's wife while her cunt felt so warm, so tight, too damn good to stop. I reached around her hip, getting my fingers on her clit.

"Oh. Fuck yeah Eric. Fuck yeah."

Nikki lowered her head. I glanced up to see Zach hadn't moved. Nikki clamped a hand over her mouth screaming out a muffled orgasm. Damn that was fast, I thought. I guess she was that desperate, that aroused. She pulled my hand off her clit. I moved my hand to her hip and just started pounding her.

Nikki rode me, grunting out each thrust when my hips crashed into her ass. It was my turn to grunt, emptying my balls into Nikki's cunt. I held my cock deep inside Nikki, riding out the end of my own orgasm.

I guess all that covert foreplay in the backyard had both of us aroused closer to an orgasm than we knew.

When I slid myself out of Nikki she turned around bending down to take me in her mouth again.

"Delicious. I haven't tasted cum for such a long time. Yum. Can you stay?"

"umm. I don't think that's a good idea at all."

"Come on. We'll just tell Zach you had too much to drink to drive home."

"And so... I took his place in your bed? Uh, I don't think so."

"Yeah. I guess that won't work. Too bad."

Nikki put my cock back in her mouth. Initially I thought she was just sucking out the last of my cum, but this was a much better blowjob than her first attempt. It was a blowjob I wasn't going to be able to stop. Long slow strokes and licks. Holding just the head of my cock in her mouth and sucking hard. Down her throat until her eyes watered. Fuck Zach. He was still passed out in his chair.

"Mmm look. He's awake again. Mmmm." Nikki said, sliding my cock back into her mouth making love to it with her lips and tongue.

Nikki stood up. "Come on. One more go before you leave. Please?"

I was at a loss for words. Nikki spun me around. "Hop up. Come on. Up on the island."

I hoisted myself up. Nikki pushed me down, laying me flat. She was up on the island with me an instant later, throwing one leg over me, sitting herself down on my cock. Before I could get my hands on her hips Nikki was bouncing her ass up and down.

"Fuck. I always knew sex would be good up here on the island. Fucking perfect. Lots of leverage and nowhere for a cock to go but straight into my cunt. Here. I got the fucking part, you grab my tits", Nikki instructed lifting her tank top.

Nikki did have control of the fucking with me being unable to move. My legs, from my knees down, were dangling over the edge of the island giving me no leverage to pump back, so I played with Nikki's tits.

Her cunt was ravenous. Nikki got into a rhythm where she was sliding up the length of my cock, the head teetering on the edge of exiting Nikki's pussy. Her pussy was hot and sloppy. A mixture of her ooze and my cum was leaking all over my balls making a puddle on the granite under my ass.

Nikki stopped pumping, sitting up with my cock entrenched deep inside her. "Fuck I have missed this so much and look at my fucking drunken husband passed out in the backyard. Tell me this feels good for you too Eric."

"It feels great Nikki but talk of your husband and my friend still puts a bit of a damper on things."

"Come on. Tell me you haven't thought of fucking me before."

"Okay. If I said that, that would be a lie but,"

"Fuck the but. I've thought of fucking you, my friend. And now we're doing it and it's great. If things don't change around here, I may make some changes of my own, which might include you becoming MY best friend. Well, at least my best fuck friend."

Nikki started moving her hips again, increasing her tempo and force. I grabbed her ass feeling the impact waves from her crashing into me ripple through her glutes. My balls tightened, my grunts grew louder, I unloaded another serving of cum inside Nikki.

"Ah. Thank you so much Eric. I thank you. My pussy thanks you and though he doesn't know it, my husband thanks you. Seriously, I was on the edge of fucking anybody opportunity might present to me."

"Well. Thank you for this unexpected pleasure. I mean. I've always found you an attractive woman Nikki. I guess it's for me to wrestle with you being married to my friend and boss. I should go. It's late. I can't tempt fate any further."

Nikki leaned down and kissed me, raising her hips, allowing my tired rod to slip out of her and flop onto my body.

"Probably best, though I'm telling you, if I don't go and wake him, we could go into the bedroom and fuck all night and he would be none the wiser."

I followed Nikki off the island. We straightened our clothes, her pulling down her top and skirt, me hiking up my pants and underwear neither of which ever made it completely off my legs.

Nikki walked me to the door grabbing my crotch. We thanked each other again, then kissed goodbye.