Crazy post-COVID weekend-Saturday

Story Info
Round 2 with Nikki. Discovering Corrine.
10k words
4.72
5.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday morning I woke up earlier than I wanted to. The beer from last night had overstayed its welcome. I felt tired, with a very minor hangover but my full bladder wasn't going to let me sleep any longer.

While I stood emptying my bladder, all I could smell was that morning-after-happy-pussy-aroma. After my shower, I walked into my room and was met by that same aroma. I threw on my housecoat, stripped the bed and tossed the bedding in the washing machine.

I was sitting having my first coffee, listening to a European Tour event on the golf channel and reading some news headlines on my phone when someone banged on my door.

'Fuck. Really?' I thought. 'Who the fuck could that be this early on a Saturday.'

As I opened the door, I felt someone pushing their way in.

"Nikki? What...?

She was holding her hand up waving something black.

"When I walked back into the kitchen after you left, this was on the floor."

"My wallet? How the..."

"Must have fallen out when we were having sex. Nice outfit. Perfect actually", Nikki said tossing my wallet on the table in my entrance way, dropping her purse, pushing me against the wall and undoing my robe.

"Mmmm, you smell nice and clean too. Freshly showered. Nice."

Nikki had my cock and balls in her hands, her mouth biting my neck, then we were kissing. Her hands left my crotch. I could feel her moving, wiggling.

"Uh Nikki."

"What? You still worried about fucking your friend's wife, your boss' wife? That horse left the barn last night and is long gone. If you didn't enjoy it last night, just say so and I will leave but based on how much cum was running down my leg and stained my sheets last night, that's going to be a tough sell to yourself, never mind to me."

Nikki was stepping out of her shorts, lifting her top over her head, now standing naked in front of me. My cock was hard, Nikki had made sure of that. She stepped into me pushing my robe off my shoulders and me against the wall. I relented. Nikki was right, that horse had left the barn. Who was I to deny a naked, horny, attractive woman? Let's face it, during COVID my sex life had been rather slow, to put it mildly. Choosing between Nikki and PornHub was easy.

Our necking was intense. I was a much more active participant than I had been last night. We stood in the hall grabbing each other in all those places horny people grab, tits, asses, cocks, pussies, testicles.

I spun myself out of Nikki's grasp, pushing her face first against the wall. I pushed myself into her, my cock sliding between her glutes, biting her neck and shoulder, grabbing tits and pussy with my hands. I quickly kissed my way down Nikki's back, spreading her ass so I could bury my face in it, lick it and probe it with my tongue. Nikki moaned, pushing her hips back, encouraging me to do more.

"Fuck yeah. Lick my ass. Get some fingers in my pussy."

I obliged Nikki's request, easily sliding two fingers into her slick canal.

"Oh yeah. Fuck me right here. Right here against the wall. Take me Eric. Take me."

Nikki didn't have to ask twice. I stood up, grabbing my cock, guiding it into Nikki. Her pussy was so hot compared to the air-conditioned atmosphere in my house.

"Holy fuck you're hot Nikki."

"And that cock feels so nice and cold. Fuck you have a nice cock, Eric. I could fuck you all day and night."

Nikki had tilted her hips, bracing herself against the wall, spreading her legs, pushing back. I reached between her legs again, finding her clit, wanting to feel her cum with me deep inside her pussy.

"Holy fuck man. Why have we waited all these years to do this? AH! AH! AHHHHH!" Nikki screamed, her head dropping between her shoulders, her back revealing the depths of her post-orgasm breathing.

Now it was my turn. My hands cupped around the top of Nikki's hips. I started long slow deliberate strokes occasionally pulling my cock out, poising it at her opening and plunging it back into her.

My testes finally told me it was time. I increased my tempo and force with which I was driving into Nikki. Her head was still hanging between her shoulders. She just kept repeating, "Oh yeah. Take me. Oh yeah. More. Take me. More. Oh yeah."

My testes clenched then unloaded in syncopation with my own grunts and moans of satisfaction. I wrapped my arms around Nikki standing her up against the wall, still buried inside her cunt. We stayed like that panting and congratulating each other until Nikki coughed purging my softened penis from her pussy.

"Damn. I'm so glad you dropped your wallet."

"Me too," I agreed spinning Nikki around for a kiss. "Shouldn't you be getting home?"

"Are you kidding? I told you he would sleep outside all night. He did. This morning I woke him and sent him to bed. He was in rough shape. I told him I was going shopping. He has no fucking idea what time it is or where I am. I will be lucky to see him before 3. I would love some of that coffee. It smells good. Where's your bathroom?"

"Upstairs, first door on the right."

"Thanks. Meet you in the kitchen. I'll find it by following the coffee aroma. You won't be needing this", Nikki said bending down picking up my housecoat and taking it with her.

We stood in my kitchen drinking coffee naked.

"Nice coffee. If this wasn't so hot I would dip your dick in it to flavor it."

"Maybe you just want to put some coffee in your mouth, then add my cock to see if that would even be a good idea before spoiling a whole cup."

"Good idea."

Nikki slurped some coffee into her mouth, got down on her knees sucking my cock into the warmth.

"MMMmmm. Fuck. That feels incredible."

Nikki sucked my dick for a bit before saying, "and tastes good too. MMM, penis latte. This could become a regular thing for me."

She repeated the process twice more injecting starch back into my cock.

"Damn this cock of yours comes to life fast." Nikki commented about my once again erect penis.

Nikki stood up, set her coffee on the counter and started kissing me. We necked with less urgency than when she arrived. Fondling each other, taking time to explore each other's body.

"I think I would like to try the latte treatment on your pussy. Interested?"

Nikki stood back, spreading her legs, thrusting her pelvis forward, "It's been a while since I had a mouth on my cunt. Pussy latte away until your heart is content my friend."

Nikki is a smart lady. Her 'my friend' addition wasn't an accident. It was no doubt intended to remind me that she is my friend too, maybe first, maybe before she is the wife of my friend or my boss.

"Mmmm. You eat pussy well. Quite well actually. Do your fuck buddies tell you that too?"

I stopped sucking on Nikki's clit to answer, "I suppose they do. But, doesn't any mouth feel good on an aroused pussy?"

"Any mouth does feel good, but few feel great. Your mouth feels great."

I took another sip of coffee, applying my warmed mouth to Nikki's cunt again.

"Ho WOW. That warmth from the coffee is amazing. I'm loving pussy latte. How about you?"

I stopped licking Nikki long enough to say, "Best latte froth ever."

Nikki ran her fingers through my hair for another minute or two enjoying my ministrations. She bent a little hooking her hands under my armpits, signalling me to stand up.

We engaged in another necking and petting session before Nikki took my hand off her pussy leading me into the living room.

Almost without seeing her do it, Nikki grabbed a bottle of olive oil off my counter when we walked by.

"Lie down on the floor", Nikki instructed.

As fast as I lied down, Nikki was straddling my legs, slowly pouring olive oil out of the spout onto my cock, massaging it all around my cock.

"Nice spout. I should get me one of these. Nice cock and balls too Eric."

"Thanks Nikki."

"No. Thank you for sharing it with me", Nikki said sliding back and bending down to suck my oil glazed cock. "mmm. Good quality oil too." Nikki said taking a moment to examine the label on the bottle. "Great flavor."

Nikki set the bottle down and went to town sucking my cock. I closed my eyes. It was just Nikki's mouth sucking my cock and balls, her hands were not engaged. Nikki spun around into a 69, never letting my cock leave her mouth. When she sat on my face, I could taste olive oil on her pussy and smell it on her ass.

Nikki's pussy was warm and quite delicious. I tasted the confused mixture of Nikki's creamy pussy goo, my cum, the olive oil and lingering hints of coffee. I was ready to spend whatever time it took to lick her and get her off. Nikki sat up, her ass spreading around my nose, smearing it with olive oil. I felt her pouring more olive oil on my crotch. I heard the bottle return to the floor and felt Nikki's hands going to work on my cock.

Nikki spun around again, stealing her pussy and ass away from my happy mouth and tongue. I felt a moment of disappointment, until Nikki straddled my cock, sliding it between her labia while reaching behind herself massaging my balls.

"Before last night and this morning my cunt was feeling really neglected."

"Was it now?"

"It was. But not anymore thanks to you, my friend. Know what's still feeling neglected?"

I figured I knew, but didn't want to offer that she might be referring to her ass. I hoped, but that part of people's anatomy was out of bounds for so many. I didn't want to take the chance I might spoil what we were building towards.

"Do share." I said, reaching out to play with Nikki's tits.

"Ah. Come on Eric. You're a smart guy. You've had my mouth and my cunt. Olive oil smeared all over our nether regions. What's left? Do you need another clue?"

Nikki's hand massaging my balls slid down over my anus for an instant then returned to my balls.

"Your ass?"

"Good boy Eric. Yes, my ass. Asses are so great, aren't they Eric?"

Nikki's hand returned to my anus, a finger pushing then breaking inside me.

"Um. Yes. Asses are great Nikki. And your ass is most definitely great."

Nikki pulled her finger from my ass. Lifted her hips, grabbed my cock and poised it against her anus. She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip. My cock slid up and down between her glutes a couple of times, unable to break past Nikki's sphincter. I watched her face communicate her increased level of concentration. She held my cock firm and steady, applying a constant, increasing pressure trying to sit down on it.

"AHHHHHHH." Nikki moaned when the head of my cock finally penetrated her. "oh fuck. Mmmm. Go slow Eric my friend. Mmmm. It has been a while. Your cock feels really good though."

"I will leave you in control Nikki. Your ass feels really good too." And it did. Tight. Hot. I restrained myself from thrusting my hips upwards to penetrate her deeper.

"Oh man. Your cock is so nice. So nice and fat. Mm." Nikki was sitting still, biting her lip. Dropping her head, lifting it. Panting and humming in tune with her joy vs discomfort struggle.

Nikki started moving, wiggling her ass a bit, pressing down some but not too aggressively. I felt my cock inch a little deeper before Nikki paused again and dropped her head further.

I noticed her nipples looked more erect. I started caressing one, sliding my other hand under her crotch so I could lightly massage her clit.

"Mmm. That feels nice. Thanks Eric. Wow. Your cock may not be exceptionally long but it's so nice and fat. Let's try for a little more."

Nikki pushed down again. "Keep rubbing my clit and nipples. That's helping. Mmm." She stopped pushing.

I felt my cock slide a bit deeper. Then it felt like it wasn't sliding in as easily as Nikki would like. I picked up the oil tipping it up so it poured on Nikki's ass. A few seconds later I felt it cascading over my cock and balls.

"Good idea. Thanks.", Nikki said sitting up a little, pulling my cock out of her ass, spreading the oil around my cock, then sliding me back in.

"Oh yeah. Better. Much better." She said sliding me further into her.

"Come here. Kiss me."

Nikki leaned down. We kissed. I started gently pumping my hips. Nikki moaned into my mouth.

"Your ass feels as great as it looks Nikki. It's so tight I think it squeezed all the oil off my cock when it first found its way in."

I was maybe three-quarters of the way into her. She sat up and started fucking me harder. Two thrusts later Nikki's ass bounced on my thighs. She pumped twice more then sat down with me fully inside her. Nikki sat there, looking at me until I registered that she was flexing her ass muscles giving my cock a massage.

"So Eric. What do you like better? My ass or my pussy?"

"Why do I have to choose? Can't I love them both the same?"

"Smart man. Of course you can. Now let's have a nice fuck before I have to leave."

Nikki and I fell into a gentle rhythm fucking her ass. Its tightness seemed to ease a little, adapting to the fullness of my cock. The last time I... I can't remember the last time I fucked someone's ass. Nikki leaned down allowing us to neck. Our rhythm was constant.

"Mmm. I can't believe how good this feels; how much I've been missing this", Nikki said into my ear, her body laying flat on mine, her mouth beside my ear.

"I'll second that. How's your ass doing? If it's been a while..."

"Really good. Really full. And definitely not neglected. Why did I not know you have such a nice cock?"

"Why did I not know you have such a great ass and pussy... and mouth for that matter? I suspected they were wonderful, but... WOW."

"You know we're in trouble, right? You know if things don't change at home, and I don't see any change coming, that I'm going to be finding reasons to run errands in your neighborhood really frequently."

"And you know I won't be able to say no. Friend."

Nikki kissed me again, moaning as our kissed ended. Nikki sat up again, grabbing a tit in one hand, sliding the other hand onto her clit. I didn't need any instruction on what my job was. I increased my tempo and force, lifting Nikki slightly off the ground with each thrust of my cock into her ass.

"Oh yeah. Oh fuck that's so good", Nikki purred.

I felt Nikki's ass spasm around my cock a moment before she buckled at the waist shaking out another orgasm. She put her hands on the floor on either side of me, joining in our fucking with more enthusiasm.

"Fuck my ass Eric. I love your fat cock in my ass. Fuck me then let me suck the last of your cum from that fat cock of yours."

"Um. Um. Um" I grunted out my own climax, locking Nikki's ass down on my cock until my hyper-sensitive head calmed down.

"What are you doing the rest of the day?" Nikki asked me.

"Smiling and recovering." I said with a grin on my face.

"Not going anywhere?"

"No plans to."

"Yeah. Well. I would love to stop by on the way home from shopping. But. That won't work. It's too hot out there and the steaks and frozen food likely won't fair too well. Let's face it, once I'm in your door, it's not going to be a short visit."

I felt cum leaking out of Nikki's ass spilling over my balls.

"Probably a good choice. There will be other times."

"You can bet on that." Nikki said, sealing her statement with a kiss.

She stayed laying on my chest, my cock softening, her ass doing its best to keep me inside.

"Would you have a small towel I could borrow? You know. So your cum doesn't leak all over the car seat?"

"Sure. You think your underwear won't sop it up?"

"Who's going to be wearing underwear? Not me. I'm going to walk around the grocery store reveling in your cum running down my legs, leaking out of both my ass and my cunt."

"Mmm. Sounds delicious. Can't say I've ever seen someone do that."

"You're welcome to come and walk behind me and watch, but if you do, you have to fuck me in the car before I head for home."

"Sounds nice but I think I'll take a rain check."

My cock popped out of Nikki's ass, "Guess he's done", Nikki said kissing me. "Time to go."

We got up. I went to the kitchen and got Nikki a towel. She was dressed when I got to the door.

"Thanks Eric. This was so wonderfully unexpected."

"You're telling me."

We kissed again, wishing each other a splendid weekend. I watched Nikki walk to the car and leave.

'Guess I need another shower.' I thought. My cock was sore and tired not being used to this much activity in the last year or so. I grabbed my cold coffee to take into the bathroom with me. I took a sip. 'Good, but definitely not pussy latte.' I thought, smiling to myself.

After my shower I sprayed myself with sunscreen then slipped on some loose shorts with no lining or underwear to give my tired cock some air. I made a fast smoothie to carry and consume while I watered my plants in the backyard.

It was quiet outside. COVID had done that to the world. Made it quiet. I wasn't complaining. My plants were in need of water it had been so damn hot the last two weeks. They looked stressed.

I was dead-heading a few plants listening to the cicadas when Corrine my neighbor called out to me.

"Hey Eric. Hot enough for you?"

"Oh yeah Corrine, but I love it. Never had to shovel snow when it's this hot."

"That's for sure. How's your weekend starting out?"

'You have no idea' I thought. "Not bad. Yours?"

"Quiet. It's nice. Sam is away golfing with the guys this weekend. I'm doing nothing except watering the plants, reading some books, laying in the sun and cooling off in the pool."

"Sounds pretty perfect. If you need any help with anything, just holler."

"Thanks. Actually Eric. If you wouldn't mind?"

"Sure Corrine. What can I do for you?"

"Would you mind putting sunscreen on my back so I can turn over while I'm reading?"

"Sure Corrine. I'll come over and spray some sunscreen on your back. Give me a minute to finish up here."

"Thanks. No rush."

I finished watering and went in to wash my hands. Corrine and Sam were wonderful neighbors, we helped each other with everything, lending tools, moving heavy objects, house-sitting and food whenever needed. We would have impromptu dinner parties all summer long, not so much in winter. They were both gym rats, especially Corrine. She had the most incredible body. Tight and toned everywhere. Square shoulders. D-cup tits. Small waist. 6-pack abs. Big muscular round glutes. Fabulous legs. Sam was just a hulk, but a really nice hulk.

I walked out my gate and in through theirs. I caught my breath. Corrine was sitting facing the sun, reading her e-reader, wearing the smallest bikini I had ever seen her in. The black bottoms barely covered her crotch. Her top had spaghetti straps tied around her neck but the straps to go around her back hang loose. The small patch of material on her tits covered little more than her areola. I tried to collect myself.

"Looking as fabulous as ever, Corrine."

"Thanks Eric. You're too kind. I'm feeling really soft not being able to get to the gym for the last year."

"Trust me. We all wish we were as soft as you are Corrine. I keep threatening to make you my personal trainer. One day I will make good on that threat. Though I doubt I will survive." I chuckled at myself arriving at their outdoor dining table where I saw a spray bottle and several tubes of sunscreen lotion. I picked up the spray bottle.

"Don't sell yourself short Eric. You look pretty good for someone who isn't married to a gym."

"I thought your husband's name was Sam?"

"Always the wise guy. Oh. Not the spray. Use the lotion in the blue tube please Eric. I only use the spray on my scalp so my hair doesn't get all greased up."

"Sure Corrine." I gulped out. When I turned back, Corrine had switched to laying facedown on the chaise lounge that was laying flat. Her bikini top a very small mound where she had been sitting when I arrived. Her thong was buried between her glutes. The only material I could see was the thin t-bar that snuck out the top of her butt and across her waist and small patch of black that peeked out of the bottom of her butt before disappearing under her crotch.