Crazy post-COVID Weekend - Tuesday

Story Info
Eric & Melissa greet the morning. Corrine takes someone.
3.8k words
4.53
3.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corrine opened her eyes. It was dark. She found herself on the edge of the bed. Somewhere in her sleep, her mind had pushed her as far away as possible from Sam it seemed. She didn't want to be there. She slipped out of the bedroom without waking Sam. After making coffee, she went to the backyard. The stars were still out. The clock on the wall told her it was around 5:20. Corrine sat in the dark, thinking about nothing yet considering everything.

Melissa stirred. She had slept well. A warm bare bum was touching her own. She turned over, pressing her body against Eric, inhaling his scent, awakening her libido. Eric awoke. A familiar arm wrapped around him. He smiled, finally having Melissa to himself.

"Good morning gorgeous."

"Good morning handsome. What time is it?"

"5:12"

"Mmm. No rush then."

Melissa hugged Eric with a little more firmness, smiling. Her mind and body were already preparing for the sex she had anticipated sharing with Eric when she woke up Sunday morning, two days ago.

"The last two days have been amazing, haven't they?"

"They have been, gorgeous. I think we managed to cram a week's worth of activities into those two days."

"You can say that again... but please don't," Melissa said, stopping Eric from one of his quirks of repeating himself whenever some used that phrase.

"Geez you feel good this morning," Eric said, reaching over Melissa's arm to give her bum a pat and a squeeze.

"Do I? Better than usual?"

"I think so. Yes."

"Funny. I was thinking that about you too."

They were quiet for a few moments, just holding each other, enjoying being alone together. Melissa's fingers trailing paths over Eric's body, Eric's hand holding and squeezing Melissa's ass. Melissa started kissing Eric's back, her hand making infrequent, brief visits to Eric's crotch. Melissa loved the spacing of her visits to Eric's cock and balls. Each time her hand arrived, there was considerably more starch in Eric's penis until she knew it held all the starch it was capable of holding. It was apparent to both of them that Melissa's nipples were protruding from her diminutive tits, pressing for all they were worth into Eric's back. They were both aroused and their bodies were plainly announcing it to each other.

"I bet these testicles of yours are rather full having not emptied themselves for Farah yesterday. Would you like me to suck your cock?"

Eric rolled over.

"Maybe later. I think a good morning kiss is how I would like to start."

Melissa and Eric allowed their bodies to get more in sync, calmly struggling against the bedding without interrupting their kisses. There was no urgency in their hands, they didn't have to discover each others body, they already knew them well. They took turns it seemed, touching genitals, pinching, sucking and biting nipples. One rolling on their back, then the other one having a turn being appreciated.

Outside the dawn was adding a soft glow that seemed bright compared to the darkness with which the morning had greeted Corrine. Corrine finished her coffee. She looked over at Eric's house. She contemplated getting the spare key Eric had given them, letting herself in and crawling into bed with Melissa and Eric. She stood up, hesitated, then went inside and came back with her second cup of coffee. As much as she wanted to join her friends, to feel their warmth and love, she decided it would be rude, even though in her heart she knew they would welcome her.

Melissa took her next turn on top of Eric. Biting one of his nipples while he rolled back for her. She positioned Eric's cock beneath her pussy. Her clit joyously rippling over its contours and blood-filled veins each time she flexed her hips. Her vagina cried out to her, asking for its turn, asking to be full. She smeared her leaking pussy along Eric's dick, several times coming close to pausing, tilting her hips and glorifying in the stretch it would impart on her cunt. She rocked back and forth, her eyes closed, her teeth holding her lower lip between them, wrestling with her own internal struggle; suck or fuck; suck or fuck; suck or fuck.

Fuck then suck she decided, groaning into the immediate stretch Eric's fat cock delivered when it broke into her pussy. Melissa slid all the way down his shaft. No easing into it, no stopping, no gradual pumping.

"oh that feels so good," Melissa purred to the world.

"Mm. Mm. Mm." she moaned sliding up down her probing pole three times before stopping, bending forward and kissing with Eric for a few minutes, just holding him buried inside her.

Eric started to talk.

"Shhh. Handsome. Shhh."

Melissa pushed herself to sit up, then leaned back, walking her hands down Eric's thighs, watching his cock slide out of her pussy an inch at a time, pressing itself along the anterior wall of her vagina on its slippery journey. She held the head just inside her, flexing her Kegels as best she could in this position. She looked Eric in the eyes, holding his gaze while she massaged her clit knowing she was driving Eric crazy. Melissa pushed forward a bit, teasing Eric that she was going to continue fucking him, before pulling back that last inch or two and watching Eric's erection flip back, smacking against his belly.

Fuck then suck. Melissa bent forward, holding Eric's cock flat so his balls were all hers. She sucked in each one, holding it, tasting its saltiness mixed with a hint of her pussy. Again she stole Eric's gaze while she kissed his dick then consumed it at her desired pace. She worked the top half for a while, loving its weight on her tongue, its firmness under her teeth, its bumps causing her lips to flap ever so little.

Melissa loved tickling her gag reflex, triggering it then fighting it, knowing the thrill it provided her lovers. Into her throat went the head of Eric's cock; pushing against the sides, the top and the bottom. Urg. Melissa fought back her body's desire to purge Eric's penis. Her eyes teared, her nose ran, her will won. She came up for air, strands of saliva arcing from Eric's cock to her lips and tongue.

There are advantages and disadvantages to being petite. A disadvantage is, your lovers typically possess the strength to easily move you where there want you to be. An advantage is, the ease to which your lovers can move you into positions you and they both know will readily please you. Don't you love it when the exact same thing can be a minus at times and a plus at other times.

Eric reached down, hooking his hands under Melissa's armpits, lifting her, pressing her up over his head, sitting her down on his face. Melissa's initial reaction was to resist, to go back and finish Eric in her mouth, to consume the considerable quantity of seed she knew was stored in his testes. But Eric's mouth is every bit as good as his hands. By the third lap of her cunt, Melissa was holding onto the headboard marrying her cunt to Eric's mouth, surrendering to his tongue.

Eric started slowly but quickly got to devouring Melissa's pussy once her familiar flavor lathered his tastebuds. Her vagina was open, asking to be filled. Her labia were spread, exposing Melissa's clit to lips and tongue, raising appreciative moans no matter if Eric was showing his gratitude with licks, flicks or sucks.

As much as Melissa was loving her ride, she had had enough of this one-way stimulation; I do you; you do me. Melissa wanted 'we do us'. She pushed down on Eric's forehead, quickly spinning herself around, grabbing Eirc's cock and spearing her mouth with it. Eric barely missed a beat once Melissa settled into their 69. He worked two fingers into Melissa, his thumb massaging her clit. Melissa was beating Eric's cock while sucking in as much as she could reach. Being petite sometimes made 69 a one mouth at a time exercise. Eric's cock expanded in her mouth, signaling to Melissa he was trying to hold back his release. The other signal was when his fingers left her cunt to grab her hips and pull her pussy back to his mouth. Now it was her turn to fight a growing orgasm. Eric's mouth was too good and knew its way around her pussy too well. She was about to lose this battle. She pumped Eric's cock in her tiny hand. His cock was big, fat, long, her pumping now generating moans she felt on her cunt before she heard them.

"AHHHHHH"

Corrine smiled sitting on her deck in the morning light, raising her coffee cup in a toast to Melissa's climax. "To you, my friend. To you, my lover."

Hot sperm hit Melissa's face seconds after her scream rumbled out of her chest. Petite but not weak. She wanted to drink that cum. She wrenched herself out of Eric's grasp, another load hitting her face before she could get Eric's cock into her mouth. Drink. Drink. Drink this yummy syrup, Melissa thought. 'Yum. Yum. Yum. Eric's morning cum. Yum.' Her mind beat out those words with every swallow of Eric's cream.

Melissa smiled with Eric's cock softening in her mouth. Mmmm. There had been lots. She knew there would be. She collapsed on top of Eric, resting her head on its side, licking and sucking up the remains of Eric's orgasm. She cupped Eric's testicles. They were hot, hanging loosely between his legs.

"Mm. Good morning handsome."

Eric's body spasmed out another orgasmic beat.

"Mm. Good morning gorgeous. Great morning gorgeous."

Melissa smiled, about to tease Eric, "You can say that again."

"Great morning gorgeous."

And two friends laughed together, celebrating their friendship, their lovemaking, their love.

While Melissa showered, Eric prepared a coffee and bagel for Melissa to take with her on her drive home. Melissa pondered the last two days while she dried herself and dressed. She had had her first threesome, some purely lesbian sex with Corrine and woman-on-woman foreplay with Farah. She would do it all again, and hopefully will one day, maybe Friday, maybe this weekend.

Corrine stood up to go in the house. It was time to start getting ready for work. She looked at Eric's house. Fuck it.

Eric heard a knock at his back door. When he got there he saw, Corrine waiting, holding her empty coffee mug wearing boxers and snug t-shirt, her tousled hair backlit by the sunrise. His initial thought was 'WOW'. Holy shit she looked good. Sexy good.

"I've come to say goodbye to Melissa. Is that okay?"

"Absolutely," Eric said standing aside while he held the door open. "Can I fill that up for you?"

"Sure." Corrine said, feeling some sadness, absentmindedly handing Eric her mug. She walked past Eric barely acknowledging him.

Corrine stopped at the bottom of the stairs leading to the bedrooms. She could hear Melissa upstairs doing something. Eric walked past her into the kitchen, sensing Corrine's mood he didn't say anything.

"Corrine!" Melissa announced, walking out of the bedroom, seeing her friend standing at the bottom of the stairs. "What a wonderful surprise."

Corrine just stood there, holding her arms open for a hug. If she spoke, she might cry. Melissa dropped her bag, stopping on the bottom step, accepting Corrine's hug. They didn't speak. They just held each other.

Eric walked out of the kitchen with Corrine's coffee, but turned back, not wanting to interrupt them.

"I'm going to miss you."

"I will miss you too Corrine. I was just thinking about you."

"Good thoughts I hope."

"I only have good thoughts about you Corrine. We have never shared anything bad"

"True. Thank you."

"I will be back on Friday."

"Thursday night maybe?"

"For you, yes. Too bad for Eric if he has other plans. I will see you Thursday night."

They were quiet again. Holding each other, Melissa sensing Corrine was not wanting to let go. Corrine sighed. She felt better.

"Did Farah come by this morning?" Corrine asked in a serious voice.

Melissa hesitated, then laughed.

"You heard that?"

They both laughed. Eric walked out of the kitchen again. Corrine looked over her shoulder at Eric.

"You really should close your windows when Melissa comes over."

"They are closed."

"Holy shit woman," Corrine said, turning back to look at Melissa.

"He needs new windows and that's the story I'm sticking to. I really have to get on the road. One more hug?"

"And a kiss?"

"And a kiss."

Eric was standing there still holding Corrine's coffee. He watched Melissa and Corrine hug each other, share a brief intimate kiss and hug again. His cock pushed against his robe. Fuck Corrine looked good. If he had to choose...

"Is my coffee ready?" Melissa asked, stepping around Corrine.

"Here Corrine this is yours. A coffee and a bagel are waiting for you."

"You're the best Eric."

"I know," Eric said half-heartedly joking with his audience.

"Shut-up." Melissa said, "Give me the goods. I have to get going."

Melissa jumped at Eric, wrapping an arm around his neck, her other hand slipping into his robe grabbing his cock, her lips locking onto his.

When her kiss ended she said, "Thanks handsome. Thanks for a fabulous weekend. See you Thursday night. And you," she said looking down at Erics cock, "See you Thursday night, and Friday morning, and Friday night." She bent down and gave his cock an exaggerated loud kiss, leaving it sticking outside his robe when she was done.

Eric held up Melissa's coffee and bagel, "I thought this was what you meant when you asked for the goods. Not this," he said looking down at his exposed cock.

"Of course I meant the coffee and bagel. I said 'the goods', not 'the great'."

"Oh. Well. Thank you."

"Yeah well. This morning this was great," Melissa said holding and stroking Eric's cock, "But don't let it go to your head."

Corrine was frozen. She saw Eric's dick and wanted it inside her. She stood there. Her heart pounding in her ears. Her mouth watering. Her pussy warming.

"You carry the goods. I will carry your bags," Eric said heading towards the door.

"I will be right back. See you in the driveway before you leave," Corrine said.

Corrine ran home. She tiptoed into the bedroom. Sam was out, snoring blissfully. She ran back out to the driveway. Melissa was pulling out, Eric and Corrine stood there waving goodbye.

"I think I left my coffee in your house Eric," Corrine said, knowing her cup was in her house.

She followed him back into his house. 'I've never taken someone.' Corrine thought. 'How do you do this?'

Corrine walked past Eric while he held the door open for her. She was tense and excited and breathlessly nervous. When he turned around from closing the door, she went for it. She tore open his robe and pushed him up against the wall. Before he could respond her lips were on his mouth and her hands were ravaging his cock.

At first Eric was off balance, not able to kiss Corrine back, or touch her or to really grasp what was happening. He put his hands on her shoulders with the intent of pushing her back. Corrine was fast and determined. She slapped his hands off her shoulders, pushing him against the wall again. He started to speak and she covered his mouth in a kiss. She grabbed his cock in one hand again, taking one of his hands and forcing it between her own legs.

Eric, now oriented to Corrine's assertions, decided his best chance managing what was happening was to engage Corrine. Kiss her. Fondle her. Allow her to kiss and grope him. Desire laced with aggression dominated their engagement. Corrine was ravenous. Eric was allowing her to devour him. They merged into their roles. Eric feeling Corrine's need. Corrine incorporating the intoxicating mix of desire and power into her clutches and kisses.

"Fuck me Eric. Fuck me right here. Right here in your hall," Corrine demanded, pushing aside his hand, thrusting her pelvis forward, forcing Eric's erection between her legs and against her vagina. She was grunting, putting a hand on Eric's shoulder, trying to tell him to crouch a little so his cock could find the right angle to penetrate her.

Denying Corrine wasn't an option this morning. Eric knew this, but he also knew he wanted her ever since he saw her at his backdoor. He grabbed Corrine's ass in both hands, hoisting her up as much as he could, bending his knees as much as he had to. Corrine lifted her leg, wrapping it around Eric's butt. His cock finally split her pussy, both of them grunting out their pleasure in that moment. Corrine smashed her mouth onto Eric's again, her hips bucking trying to force as much of Eric as she could into her cunt.

It felt good being fucked. It felt great. When would she get this again? She just wanted their fucking to go on and on.

"Stick a finger in my ass. Do it. Do it. I want that feeling again," Corrine demanded, her mind recalling the overwhelming orgasm Melissa's finger in her ass had produced.

Eric obliged Corrine's request coating a finger in her pussy lube as much as he could before jamming it home.

Corrine tilted her pelvis down. Now Eric's dick was rubbing her clit. Eric grunted out his first few spasms, his balls emptying into Corrine, his knees finally buckling, his cock spilling out of Corrine.

"No!" she screamed, dropping her leg, pushing Eric down. "Eat me. Finger my ass and eat me."

Eric fell forward, Corrine stumbling backwards against the wall, grabbing Eric's robe by the collar, pulling him to her, pulling her boxer shorts to the side, pushing his head into her crotch. Her cunt was still tender but she didn't care. She felt Eric's cum leaking out of her pussy, dripping down her thigh. Eric's mouth was the magic she needed. She tilted her head back, her mouth open, her breathing halted. Two fingers in her vagina, a mouth locked on her clit, fingers out then one in her ass.

"Um. Um. Um." Corrine blurted out her orgasm. Holding Eric against her cunt for a few moments, before pulling him up.

"Thank you Eric. Thank you. Sorry. Sorry I took you like that."

"No need to apologise Corrine. I wanted you too."

She kissed him, tugging at her clothes to straighten them in some way.

"I have to go."

She turned and left. Corrine's clothes were ruffled, but no more than after a night's sleep. The male cum running down her thighs was not so easily explained should anyone notice.

Corrine walked into her kitchen. There was no sign of Sam. She put on more coffee and started to put together her breakfast. Having a shower was probably the wise thing to do, but her freshly fucked feeling felt too good to risk washing it away. Her pussy was warm, maybe bruised a little from forcing Eric inside her initially at an odd angle. The cum leaking onto her boxers and clinging to her thighs made her feel like an accomplished lover who successfully seduced and fulfilled her partner. Her ass felt mildly used, Eric having to drive a lightly lubed finger into her dry ass. She leaned on the edge of a counter, coating her fingers in the potion leaking out of her. She raised it to her mouth, the fragrance mixing with the aroma of the brewing coffee. Corrine smiled, sucking the juice off her fingers. Then she frowned.

How could such joy inducing activity leave me so sad, Corrine wondered?

"Hi babe," Sam said walking into the kitchen, stretching, yawning, blatantly scratching his balls. "Wow. I'm beat. Did I disturb you when I got home?"

He was in front of Corrine. He leaned into her, giving her a quick kiss on the lips.

"No. I never heard you," Corrine lied, thinking, 'so, how does Eric's cum taste to you?', knowing she doubtless has some on her lips.

"Coffee smells good. I'm going to take a shower."

"How was your weekend?" Corrine called after him.

"Great. Just great," Sam called back, his footsteps fading away down the hall.

'I just fucked your best buddy neighbor and just fed you some of his cum off my lips and I don't think you even care. And oh, how was your weekend dear, and thank you for letting me go away and enjoy myself and ogle and probably fuck cart girls or strippers or whoever. Fuck you. Maybe I won't shower and just see how funky my cunt can get before you smell it. Fuck you.

12