Crazy post-COVID Weekend - Tuesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corrine wiped cum off her thigh and slurped it off her finger. "Nice cum Eric. Very tasty cum." Corrine said out loud.

Corrine did shower after breakfast. The rest of Tuesday would be a pretty normal workday for Corrine, Eric and Melissa.

Corrine and Sam barely spoke which may not have been surprising considering it was his first day back after missing two days of work. He spent almost the entire day down at his desk, just him and his phone and his computer.

Corrine did exchange some texts with Melissa. She wished for her new friend to be back next door.

"Did you get home safely?" Corrine started the sporadic exchange they would share over the day.

"Hi Corrine. I did thank you. And home in time to start my work day. How's your day going?"

Corrine waited a while to respond, later sending.

"I had a perfect start to my day. Otherwise pretty normal."

"Me too. Thank you for the wonderful goodbye Corrine. I didn't really want to leave."

Corrine waited again.

"Our goodbye was wonderful. You know that great morning sex you had?"

"I sure do."

"Yesterday something you did inspired me this morning."

"Really? What?"

"You taking me inspired me this morning."

"Really? How so?" Melissa wondered if Corrine had gone back home and taken Sam out of an attempt to release some pent-up anger or satisfy arousal stirred by her hearing Melissa's orgasmic screech.

"After you left, I took Eric. I fucked him right inside the door when we got back in his house."

Melissa sent a string of emojis that included smiles, fireworks and champagne bottles.

"That's fabulous. Wish I had been there to help, but then again, I'm glad I wasn't. First time?"

"Taking a man? I think so. I have probably made some lame attempts in the past when I've been drunk and desperate. First time sober, for sure."

"And?"

"Pretty sure it won't be my last!!!!"

"Eric's a lucky man."

"I like to think we're all lucky and deservedly so."

"You can say that again" Melissa sent, smiling at her own inside joke.

12