Crazy Sandy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her nipples were superb, jutting so proudly from the areolae. I said a silent prayer to Aphrodite, the goddess of sexual love and beauty for blessing me with such perfection.

I played with both nipples simultaneously, rolling them between finger and thumb, then lowered my head and took the left one into my mouth. The nipple stiffened even harder between my lips as I sucked and licked. When it was liberally coated with saliva I switched to the other. My God, I was like a kid in a candy store! I could have done this for hours.

But variety is the spice of life so I slid down the bed a little to a position where I could still kiss and suck on her nipples, but I also had easy access to the length of her body. I caressed her midriff, and slid my hand down her taut, flat stomach, up and over her delightfully hairless mound, and down between her legs, which I was delighted to observe willingly parted in anticipation. I found full, fleshy lips and a fingertip slipped effortlessly between them and into her warm, wet and oh so receptive pussy. It felt as if she was vacuuming me in. Sandy's pussy was dripping wet, and that first feeling as my finger slipped in was sublime. She moaned and clutched the back of my head as I sucked on her tits and fingered her pussy, and when I introduced a second finger into her she whimpered, arched her back and thrust her hips up to meet my hand, her hips starting a slow gyration.

I felt her hand reaching down; she could not see my crotch area and fumbled a bit as she sought me out. Sandy located my cock and urgently grasped it, her fingers tight around the shaft as a contented moan escaped her lips. While my fingers moved rhythmically in her pussy, her hand pumped my cock, perfectly in time. I knew I would not last very long, how could I? I had free access to the best tits I had ever encountered, a wet and willing pussy was writhing on my fingers, and a sensationally beautiful girl was tugging firmly on my cock... I defy any man to last more than 5 minutes of that.

As soon as I felt the tell-tale warning signs welling up in my cock I withdrew my fingers and slid down the bed so she had no option but to release my cock from her grasp. I kissed her stomach and licked her neat belly button and was delighted to see her lift her hips, giving me her blessing to proceed further down. I trailed my tongue over her mound, briefly wondering how she got it so smooth. I looked to see if she was a natural blonde, but saw no trace of hairs. Then I repositioned myself a little so I could see her pussy clearly. Fortunately she was not a girl who wanted the lights off during sex, and I could feast on her beauty to my heart's content.

The fleshy lips that I had explored by touch alone were now just inches from my mouth. They were a soft pale brown, noticeably darker than her surrounding skin, which was pure milk-white like her breasts -- definitely no nude sunbathing. I could smell her odour, musky and tantalising. I ran a fingertip lightly over the prominence of her lips. Sandy gave a contented sigh, her legs spreading even wider. I stroked the outer edges of her lips, up the left, down the right, then dipped a finger gently in and explored the warm, tight mouth between. I teased her, never admitting more than a fingertip before withdrawing and stroking the lips again, coating them with the juices that flowed so plentifully. Her appreciative moans and sighs told me that I was 'doing it right'. Then I gently held her lips apart with one hand and explored her clit with the other. It was easy to find, the protective hood scarcely covered the swelling pink bud, and I found that just one fingertip pressed gently above her clit held the hood back, exposed the pink bud in all its glory. Sandy's clit was definitely bigger than normal, at least compared to ones that I had encountered. Some girls have a tiny clit that hides away defying all attempts at positive location. They are often just as sensitive as larger ones but stimulating them is always a bit of trial and error, often mostly error. Sandy had a beautiful clit, translucent pink and rounded, about the size of a small grape.

I lowered my head and kissed her clit, then licked up and down between her lips. I felt her hands on the back of my head, but she was not guiding me, just gently holding. I dipped my pointed tongue between the lips, seeking the opening deeper within and she moaned her approval. I savoured her taste, she was wonderfully tangy and natural, and I was pleased that there was no hint of feminine deodorant products, just good natural pussy taste and smell. I positioned myself between Sandy's outstretched legs and thrust my tongue as deep into her as I could, bobbing my head, mimicking the thrusting of a cock until I ran clear out of breath. Then I moved up to concentrate on her clit. Goodness, had it had grown more erect?

There was now no need to hold the hood back; her clit was standing proud and easily accessible. I licked and sucked, popping the bud rapidly in and out from between my pursed lips.

Sandy's hands on the top of my head became more insistent. She pulled me towards her, panting and moaning. I started a rapid lateral flicking of my tongue on her clit. "Oh yes, do that! Do that!" she gasped.

Sandy had previously demonstrated her prowess at the Art of Blowjob, but if I say so myself, my ability to vibrate my tongue on a girl should be in the record books. I soon found the right cadence, my tongue vibrating to and fro like a humming bird's wings, and judging by the sounds Sandy was making and the pressure of her hands on my head I figured my technique was hitting the spot. I am aware that some girls don't like too much direct stimulation of the clit and prefer the pressure to come via the hood, but Sandy seemed to like it all out in the open.

The noise Sandy was making was getting louder and wilder. I wondered if Mrs O'Riley would start hammering on the wall. Sandy groaned, grunted, mewled; she went through the whole repertoire of ecstatic utterances plus a few I had never heard before. I loved it. I was in full control, revelling in how much pleasure I was clearly providing.

When the bucking of her hips made it hard for me to maintain contact with her clit I pushed two fingers into her and started rhythmic and quite forceful finger-fucking. I abandoned her clit and lifted my head and concentrated on my hand work. I curled my fingers upward to where the mysterious G-spot was supposed to reside, and moved them in the 'come hither' gesture. That did the trick. Sandy cried out almost as if in pain and uttered a long "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh" that rose to a frequency that only dogs could hear. I felt rhythmic contractions around my fingers, almost imperceptible at first but then growing in strength until her pussy was clamping hard on my fingers, almost sufficient to expel them. Sandy was not making the noises anymore and I looked up to see she had a hand on either side of her head grabbing and pulling on the pillow as her face contorted in obvious ecstasy. As far as 'cum-faces' go, hers was a beauty. I am sure she would not have wanted to be photographed at that moment.

Gradually her spasms subsided and Sandy pushed my hand from her, panting as if she had run a mile. "Wow, that was incredible, I came so quickly! And so hard. You are amazing!" Her flattery boosted my ego enormously.

Sandy looked down at my cock which was still bolt upright against my stomach. "That looks almost ready to burst." she said, and reached out her hand. Her fingers lightly caressed the swollen glans, which instantly swelled even fuller, the skin stretching taut and glistening. Although my cock is but of average length, I was proud of the glans, which was what some call 'mushroom' in nature. The head is noticeably greater in circumference than the shaft, and my being circumcised makes that look even more pronounced. The prominent flared ridge or 'corona' around the head added to the aesthetic appeal -- in my eyes at least.

Sandy ran her fingertips around the corona, and then over the tip, where juice was steadily seeping. She slowly smeared it over the entirety of the glans and the sight of her doing that was wonderful, and was threatening to make me come.

I pulled her hand away and pushed her back on the bed. Sandy sensed what I wanted and her legs obligingly parted. Kneeling between her legs I reached down and started to direct my cock at her pussy.

"Let me do it," she said and pushed my hand away. I looked down, revelling at the sight of this beautiful girl guiding my cock to her pussy. The head brushed her lips, and Sandy caressed herself with my cock, moving her hips up and down as she manoeuvred the head ever so slowly between her lips. Fuck, I thought, she will make me come before I am even inside her!

I pressed forward and felt the tip probe into her pussy mouth; I groaned and thrust, feeling the warm enveloping flesh accept my cock, drawing me in. Sandy let go of my cock and put her hands on my hips, her own hips rising and falling in time with my first slow thrusts. I looked at her face, she was smiling, watching me. "Good?" she asked.

"Bloody Hell, yes, you are fantastic."

"Well," she said, "you gave me a lovely orgasm, now it is your turn." I thrust a few more times desperately hoping I could last more than a few minutes.

"I hope you won't think me awful," Sandy whispered, "but when you... when you finish, will you come in my mouth?"

Fuck me sideways down a hole, was I hallucinating? Here I was, cock half deep in the succulent pussy of the most beautiful girl I had ever had, and she had just asked me to come in her mouth? I had never had that request before. I never dreamed I ever would. I did not know how to answer, so just nodded and started to thrust with urgency, burying myself in her up to the hilt for the first time.

Sandy made a pleasing "ummph" sound as I fully penetrated her but then put two hands firmly on my chest, "Promise?" she whispered, a look of urgency on her face. I managed a strangled, "OK - sure."

Sandy gave a sigh of contentment and lay back, giving me free rein. I looked down at her body, her swelling peaked nipples on those snowy white tits, her taut stomach, the graceful swell of her mound and the sight of my cock sliding in and out below, the shaft glistening wet with her juices. I looked back at her face; her eyes were closed and she made more little "Umph" sounds as each thrust pushed into her. Sandy's pussy was so exquisitely tight, I knew I would not last much longer and tried to slow down, but it was impossible; every fibre in my body was urging me to fuck her hard and revel in the ecstatic eruption of semen into her tight, hot pussy.

Now I feel it is timely to mention something here. I don't have a big cock, and I can't keep endlessly pumping away like the porn stars seem to do until the director decides it is time for the 'cumshot'. Before my first orgasm I can usually manage about five minutes of continuous thrusting but then I need to slow down and sometimes stop completely otherwise the inevitable happens. After the first orgasm things are very different, and I can then last an appreciable time. So big cock? - no, and super staying power? - no. But, I do have a prodigious cumshot. At my boarding school the boys played all sorts of wanking games, including the apocryphal game of 'soggy biscuit', and I soon realised that whereas many of them would just dribble semen when they came, I, on the other hand, earned the nickname 'Spurty', because I shot cum far and wide. On a good day I could produce seven or eight long streams that projected several feet, followed by a series of lessening spurts. My record was 14 spurts. Porn-watchers will no doubt be familiar with the legendary Peter North, whose famous cumshots have drenched the faces of thousands of cooperative female co-stars. It may be boasting but I am confident I could give him a run for his money in a one-to-one contest.

I now had a brief moment of anxiety. Sandy had asked me to come in her mouth, and no man could decline that request, but I was a bit uneasy about what her reaction would be when it happened. I briefly considered stopping to give her a warning about what she would receive, but could not think of a way that would not seriously spoil the mood. I also had a deliciously warm, wet and willing pussy wrapped around my cock, and I was in no fit mental state for much rational thought.

I began to thrust harder and faster, pure lust overcoming me. Sandy opened her eyes and I could see the questioning look on her face -- was I going to ruin it for her and come in her pussy?

I felt it starting...

"Oh, God," I gasped, "I'm gonna come!"

Sandy put her hands on my chest, pushing me up, "Please" she implored and I quickly pulled out -- urgently trying to think how to get to her mouth before I ejaculated. But Sandy was fast and agile; she wriggled like an eel down the bed beneath me, deftly grasped my cock with one hand and wrapped her lips firmly around the head. I held myself in an extended 'plank' position; my legs started to judder, and I looked down to watch Sandy suckling on my cock like a greedy calf on its mother. I emitted a tortured groan and erupted in the most intense orgasm I could ever have imagined; my cock jerked and spasmed with each glorious spurt. Sandy emitted a "Euuunmmm" sound deep in her throat, and her eyes widened as I shot spurt after spurt like I would never stop.

But Sandy took it all and kept her lips wrapped firmly around my cock, held my hips tightly, and moaned softly as I emptied myself into her mouth. I watched her cheeks hollowing rhythmically as she sucked in perfect synchrony with each of my euphoric eruptions.

Sadly the male orgasm is so brief - the pulses decreased and Sandy stopped sucking, holding me gently in her mouth as the spurts weakened. I could see the shaft of my cock throbbing, strong enough to move her head up and down a few millimetres with each throb. She clearly knew how sensitive a glans can be post-ejaculation and just held me motionless in her mouth, hands still on my hips, waiting till the very last tremor subsided. Then she opened her eyes and pushed my hips up gently. I lifted away from her, watching her lips recede from the still swollen bulb, and when my cock was clear, she looked up at me and swallowed. Once, twice and it was done. She did not spill a drop.

I flopped down on the bed and Sandy moved up to lie beside me. "That was wonderful," she said, "My God, you came so much!" I was speechless, what could I possibly say. I considered recounting the 'Spurty' story but thought better of it. Then Sandy added, "And you taste so yummy."

I half expected to wake from the hottest wet dream on record. This girl had exceeded even my wildest fantasies. I had had plenty of blowjobs before, but the girls had always seemed like they were doing it out of obligation, as if they knew it was something guys liked so they did it. I had also come in a girl's mouth before, but very few had swallowed, preferring to spit. One poor girl in whose mouth I had ejaculated had choked and coughed and cum had shot out of her nose. From then on she was very reluctant to blow me. Certainly I had never encountered a girl who so evidently delighted in swallowing my semen. But Sandy was such a girl and I suspected that for the rest of my life I would never find another like her. Should I ask Sandy to marry me there and then?

Sandy kissed me, and I caught a brief whiff of semen on her breath, plus a slight taste of it when her tongue dipped briefly into my mouth. Was she deliberately making me taste my cum? Testing my reaction? I did not mind; there had been many times when I had jerked off and a wayward globule had deposited itself in my mouth. Orgasm tends to make me open my mouth and say "Aaaaah" and accidents do happen. Plus, I confess, I had also tried to suck my own cock on more than one occasion. The closest I could ever manage was when I lay on my bed with my legs up and over my head. With my feet braced on the wall behind me I could force my spine to bend, and then I could just manage to lick the tip of the head. The excitement of feeling my tongue touching the slit, and tasting the salty precum that seeped so copiously from it, was often enough to drive me over the edge and make me shoot the entire load into my mouth. I confess that I did not find it distasteful...

My cock showed no signs of going down. When Sandy noticed it she looked at it and exclaimed, "You are still hard!" and grabbed hold of it, testing its rigidity. "Have you taken Viagra?" she asked. I shook my head. She stroked my cock a few times. "So hard still - we don't want that to go to waste."

Without further ado she pushed me onto my back, knelt astride me and expertly skewered herself on my baton. Having already come I had no fear of ejaculating in the immediate future and could just lie back and enjoy the sensation of her tight pussy gliding slowly up and down my shaft, while my eyes could feast on her beauty. She supported herself with an arm to either side of my head, and her breasts hung down, almost over my face. The puffy, swollen areolae looked so gorgeous as Sandy moved up and down on me. I had often jerked off to pictures and movies of puffy-nippled girls that I had amassed over years of trawling the Internet, and in my opinion when their breasts hung downwards they assumed the most gorgeous shape, far more 'pointy' than in any other position. I could not believe my luck. I cupped each breast in my hands. Here was Sandy, possessed with such exquisite breasts and nipples, astride me, slowly and sensually riding my cock, and I could just soak it all in. When would this dream end? I prayed never.

Sandy started to move faster, and I tried to time my movements with hers, just as she had done when I had been above her. Her little moans and noises started again, and she moved more upright, supporting her weight just with her legs, and reached down with one hand to her crotch. I watched her breasts bouncing delightfully on her chest. Sandy began to rub her clit with her right hand while her other hand cupped her left breast. I noticed with glee that she was twiddling her nipple between finger and thumb just as I had done. Her eyes were closed and she began to moan louder and her fingers moved faster. I had no urgency to come; I felt I could maintain this for hours. Then Sandy stopped sliding up and down on my shaft and hovered, maybe with three inches of cock lodged inside her, and her fingers moved faster. Soon she was rubbing her clit with the same rapid frequency that I had employed with my tongue. No wonder she had come so fast; I had hit her magic rhythm first try!

After but a few minutes her body started shaking and Sandy fell forward, her left hand on my chest to support herself, her long blonde hair trailing over my face. Between our bodies her right hand was furiously at work. I began a rhythm, tentatively at first in case she preferred me to remain motionless, but she gasped, "Oh yes, like that, just like that!"

I quickened my pace, but in the position she was in the strokes could only be short. "Oh, oh, oh" Sandy gasped and then her hand motion slowed almost to a halt. I felt her grinding down on me, trapping her fingers between us. She pulled her hand out from between us and pushed down hard and insistently on the base of my cock as if she was trying to break it off and absorb it into her body. I suspected she was pushing her clit hard against my cock.

I felt her contractions start. I had felt the throbbing as she came on my fingers earlier, but those were mild in comparison to this. "Oh, fuck" she cried out, "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuuuuuck." Her pussy clamped on me so hard it was painful. By now she had collapsed on me, her face buried in the pillow, her breasts crushed flat on my chest. I put my hands on her arse, pulling her down as I thrust my hips up. Sandy was making the weirdest noises and then she uttered a muffled, "shhfnaaaaaaargh" into the pillow and I felt a sudden flood of hot wetness gush over my groin and trickle down over my balls. My God, Sandy was a squirter! This was something I had only ever seen in porn -- fuck me, another fantasy realised!