Crazy Sandy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
David_C
David_C
10 Followers

Sandy's orgasm slowly receded as she lay breathless on top of me; she no longer bore down on my cock and I could move very slowly inside her, feeling the dwindling spasms of her pussy still clenching. I withdrew until just the very tip of my cock was held in the mouth of her pussy, and the soft milking contractions on the head were heavenly. I could feel that my crotch was soaking wet and wondered how much fluid she had actually expelled. It had felt like at least a cupful!

Despite the excitement of being squirted on I still had no urge to come. I could feel that I was still very hard, but I was enjoying the moment, revelling in the fact that I had given her two very intense orgasms. I was with a truly sexual woman who surpassed all my fantasies, and she had just come on me in the most spectacular fashion. There was no faking THAT orgasm.

I was now totally in love with Sandy. I wondering how much I could afford for the engagement ring? Where should we go for the honeymoon? How many children should we have?

Sandy slowly lifted herself off and lay beside me. She looked down to where my ramrod remained at full attention.

"Look at you," she said "still hard. Very impressive! You didn't come, did you?"

"No. I can't come that quickly after the first. But I am surprised," I said pointing at my cock, "I am not usually as hard as that after I have come." I added, "I blame you."

Sandy giggled. "Happy to oblige."

She surveyed my soggy crotch. Whereas Sandy was totally hairless in the pubic department, I sported a full pube. I had tried shaving. Certainly it made my cock look much bigger, but it itched like mad as the hairs grew out and some tended to grow inwards, resulting in pimples. Not for me.

The hairs were matted with her juices; droplets clung to them like morning dew. I could smell a slight odour unlike anything I had experienced before. It was delicately earthy and organic, not at all unpleasant, but hard to describe. A wine connoisseur would perhaps have the vocabulary to describe it adequately.

Sandy spoke first, "We need to clean you up a bit. I am sorry I made such a mess, I could not hold it back. But you made me come so hard!"

I wasn't going to complain about her squirting on me. "Don't say sorry, it was fantastic, I have dreamed about that for years."

"You're so sweet," she said, giving me a peck on the lips "some guys hate it; I never know how they will react."

I was just pondering how many guys she had squirted on and what state my bed would be in when Sandy took my hand, "Come, show me your bathroom? Clean up time!"

She led me to the bathroom. My cock was starting to soften, almost horizontal now, and it swung obscenely to and fro like a stubby divining rod as I walked. Sandy giggled, let go of my hand, and took me by the cock. "Good boy, Brynnie, come along."

We did a little cleaning up over the hand basin. Sandy took control and washed my cock and her pussy and dried us off. Then she looked at me, a mysterious expression her face.

"Do you need to pee?" she asked.

"Yes, a bit," I replied. Sandy pulled me towards the toilet bowl and stood behind me, hands on my hips. She clearly did not intend going out of the bathroom. This was a little out of the ordinary but Sandy was obviously an extraordinary girl.

By now my cock was about three quarters erect and pointing nowhere near the bowl. I held it and pushed it down. The erection made peeing difficult but I managed to start, and a trickle ensued. I was aware Sandy had moved to my side, watching intently. The trickle grew to a stream but the angle was awkward and I missed the bowl, splashing the rim. Being watched so closely did not help my concentration. She laughed, "Clumsy, let me help you with that."

Sandy pushed my hand away, took hold of my cock and held it lightly between the thumb and two fingers of her right hand, just below the head. The touch of her fingers on me made the pee stop. Oops, I was starting to grow harder.

Sandy made a "tstt" scolding sound, "Come on now, Brynnie, pee, be a good boy for mummy."

I managed to start again but her aim was even worse than mine and my cock was now far too hard to point at the bowl. The spurt of pee missed the bowl entirely.

"This won't work," she said, with a matter of fact tone like a bossy school teacher, "we can't aim right with that stiffy. Pee in the bath!"

Sandy swung me round and pushed me to the side of the tub with her left hand on my shoulder and her right hand still holding my cock. Without having to bend my erection downwards I could now start to pee more easily, although without much force; I felt some pee was trickling down, wetting her fingers and then running down to drip from my balls. Sandy was watching the lacklustre spurts and dribbles with a strange look on her face, it was a mixture of both fascination and desire; her lips were parted and she was breathing quite fast. When at last a steady stream developed she let go of my cock, came fully round to my right side, and swapped hands to hold me with her left. That caused a brief interruption in flow, but it soon started again, and soon the stream was uninterrupted and quite forceful, hitting the tiled wall by the tub and running down into the tub. "Oh, yes" she whispered.

Then I was stunned when Sandy suddenly reached out her right hand and put it directly into the stream, catching the flow directly in her palm. She felt me tense up and the flow threatened to stop.

"Don't be nervous, I love it." she whispered softly into my ear.

Then without another word Sandy stepped into the tub. "Come in with me."

How could I refuse? I stepped in and stood facing her. Sandy held my cock in one hand and with the other on my hip pulled me towards her. The look on her face was intense and she was breathing much faster, almost panting. She kissed me, her tongue darting between my lips. I tried to pee but my mind was reeling. I felt her tugging urgently on my cock and she moaned into my mouth before breaking away. Sandy looked down. Her right hand held my cock, inches from her midriff. She was only a few inches shorter than me; my cock was at her navel level.

Sandy looked imploringly at me and whispered, "Please, please pee," and kissed me again.

The surprise at the novel situation I found myself in had made my erection dwindle quite a bit, and after a few seconds I managed to start, a pathetic trickle at first which I heard dripping into the tub, and then a more determined stream. Sandy gasped and stopped kissing me when she felt the stream splash her belly. She looked down and guided the stream, breathing hard. As it grew stronger she played it to and fro across her stomach, then aimed into the tiny hollow of her navel.

"Oh yes, yes, it's beautiful, bathe me in it!"

It was so exciting; I could feel my erection growing stronger but it did not lessen the flow; the pee jetted forcefully, my cock pointing higher and higher as it stiffened and Sandy made no attempt to lower her aim, instead she directed the stream up and over her beautiful breasts.

I watched the liquid splashing copiously over those wonderful peaked tits, over the swollen, pink, bee-sting nipples and the sight of the cascade of glistening wetness flooding over her milk-white breasts was thrilling.

Sandy was now panting and moaning with what can only be described as animal lust. Abruptly she dropped to her knees, pulling my cock down to aim at the concave depression in her throat and tilted her head back. "Oh yes, it's wonderful, I love it!"

My stream was now in full flow, and I was loving it too! The flow of piss through my cock had acquired a new and thrilling sexual quality, like a continuous super-ejaculation of never-ending sperm. Peeing always felt pleasant but now it was so erotic! How had I never known this? I resisted the urge to wrest my cock from her hand it and direct the piss over her myself.

Sandy seemed to like it on her neck and as it gushed over her throat the hollow between her collar bones directed it back with some force, such as when a spoon under the kitchen tap redirects water back up at you, and I was getting a lot of the splashback.

Sandy's long blonde hair was now soaked and clung to her shoulders. Some splashes were landing on her chin and cheeks -- she did not seem to mind. Her head tilted back; her eyes closed, and I could hear her moans reverting to the guttural sounds she had made when she came on my bed. I noticed that her left hand was working vigorously between her legs. I had no idea how long she had been touching herself; my attention had been focused elsewhere.

I could not pee forever and my stream started to wane. Sandy opened her eyes and looked at me, and then I watched her expression transform once more into the now familiar sweet agony of her 'cum-face'. Her eyes closed, her head tilted back, mouth opened soundlessly and she appeared to be holding her breath judging by the vivid red flushing of her cheeks -- even her shoulders and chest were flushed -- the pink tint to her breasts was beguiling!

Sandy's hips jerked in spasms so strong that I wondered how she did not slip in the puddle she was kneeling in. Then she cried out; the 'shhfnaaaaaaargh' that had been muffled in the pillow was now more a "Scheeeargh! Aaaaah Aaaaah." Standing above her I watched her tilt her pelvis forward and then liquid hit the bathtub between my feet with amazing force as it jetted in two, three, four powerful bursts from between her legs. Sandy's colourless fluid displaced the puddle of my pale yellow piss, before commingling and heading for the plug hole behind her as gravity did its work. I could see why Sandy had been keen to get us into the tub!

By now my pee had almost stopped and as Sandy's orgasm faded she rubbed the tip of my still very hard cock lazily over her cheeks, sighing with a contented pleasure, and then very softly brushed the tip across her slightly parted lips. There was still a little pee escaping but she seemed not to care. Her tongue slipped out from between her lips and briefly touched the slit in my cock, as if sampling the taste. Then she slowly took me in her mouth, opened her eyes to look up into mine and started to gently suckle on me. Her other hand enveloped my shaft and with the same prowess I had experienced before, she blew me in the tub.

Sandy reached up to cup my balls, gently pulling on them, not too hard, but enough to significantly increase my pleasure. She took me deeper into her mouth, almost to the hilt. One advantage of a normal length cock is that it made deep-throating that much easier! Her lips almost reached my piss-soaked pubic hair, and the tip of her nose acquired a few glistening droplets. Then Sandy move away and held just the head in her mouth, starting the rapid suckling technique that had been so effective before. I felt her tongue flicking below the head as she sucked and in but a few moments I began to feel the sensual pleasure becoming more intense, surging up the decibel scale. The familiar tingle just below my cock head where her tongue tip was squirming signalled what was to come. The excitement of what we had done in the tub had turned me on tenfold and orgasm was imminent. I was aware that I was starting to make noises myself, and wondered if Sandy was analysing them in as much detail as I had done with her. The tingle grew to an intensely keen sensation that surged from the tip of my cock, down the shaft and deep into my groin, and then down my thighs to my knees. Reaching that far was a rare event! It had only happened before on very few occasions. I held her by the shoulders to support myself as my hips thrust; slipping in the puddle we had made seemed a distinct possibility. Sandy's hands rested lightly on my hips as she freely let me make love to her mouth - let me use her as a willing and eager receptacle. I heard her soft moans beneath my own more discordant grunts; the moans seemed to be urging me on, giving me permission to abandon myself to pleasure. I recalled how fervently she had sucked the come out of me before, how she had obviously loved feeling it fill her mouth; she obviously wanted more; this crazy wonderful woman wanted more of my sperm and then the ecstasy exploded as I willingly obliged with spurt after throbbing spurt. This orgasm was just as strong as before, perhaps even stronger, and my legs almost buckled as the sensation in my groin peaked and my knees shook. At last I appreciated the true meaning of a "knee trembler".

Then it was over and I watched as Sandy tenderly held me gently in her mouth, waiting for my cock to stop twitching. She slipped her mouth off me, looked me in the eyes and swallowed deeply, with a satisfied smile on her face. I think Sandy got a thrill out of swallowing my cum while I watched.

Perhaps I had shot less cum this time -- it was all gone in one gulp. Sandy stood up in the tub and hugged me and for some time we just held each other, our wet bodies pressed tight. I was the first to speak. It wasn't erudite, nor was it romantic.

"Wow." I said.

"Wow indeed," Sandy replied.

David_C
David_C
10 Followers