Crazy Sandy Pt. 03

Story Info
Sex in the movie theatre - and more...
10.7k words
4.82
7k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
David_C
David_C
10 Followers

(The reader is advised to read Parts 1&2 to get the context.)

The following weekend Sandy wanted to see a French movie. I was a bit worried that it would be sub-titled as I have never really got on well with those. Sandy then said that it was probably in French without subtitles! My French education culminated in a B grade at GCSE level, so I figured I would probably struggle, but she was so keen to see it that I agreed. The film was called 'Blue is the Warmest Colour'. I googled it and was pleased to see it was described as an 'erotic movie', but when we got to the theatre I was a bit horrified to see that it lasted nearly three hours. The cinema was one of those Art Theatres that specialised in foreign films and special interest movies. We got our obligatory order of popcorn and cokes and settled down in the back row. Sandy assured me that it would be 'more private' there, which was a bit tantalising. Did she have ideas of intimacy in a public place? I had taken girls to the movies when I was a teenager with the express purpose of getting a kiss and maybe a fumbled feel of a breast in the dark, but had never done anything risky as an adult.

The film was actually quiet intelligible, and although I did not understand every word, it was quite possible to follow the plot. It told the story of a young girl who is attracted to an older woman, and a very sexual and passionate relationship develops. Fortunately, the popcorn and cokes were finished before the action got really steamy, and we could concentrate on the film. I was amazed at how graphic the sex scenes were -- it was almost as if we were watching a porno movie. Near the start of the movie the young girl had an encounter with a boy, and there was even a flash of an erect penis. By the time a particularly long lesbian sex scene started, I was sitting there with a full and very uncomfortable erection in my trousers. I felt Sandy reaching for my hand. I thought she just wanted to hold hands, but she pulled my hand across to her lap and pushed it down between her legs. I looked across, and saw that she had hiked her skirt up, almost to her waist. Obviously she had gone 'commando' again. Sandy slid down in the seat a bit so her bottom was perched on the edge, and spread her legs. I looked around us; there was nobody very close, but about six seats from Sandy there was another couple. Thankfully they were focused intently on the screen.

I felt Sandy's pussy -- it was very wet and my fingertips slipped easily between her fleshy lips. I heard a soft sigh from her, and I concentrated on what I knew she liked. My middle finger dipped rhythmically between her lips while the fingers on either side pressed down, pushing her lips snuggly together; my middle finger slid slowly up and down between them. I could lift my hand up a little to encounter her clit and then back down to gather more of her wonderfully slippery juice, then back to her clit. It seemed more swollen than I had ever felt before, and each time I came back to it I felt her body stiffen. She could not prevent little moans escaping as I rubbed my fingertip, slick with her juices, over the bud. There was plenty of moaning coming from the actresses on screen, so I doubt that anyone would have heard her.

I could hear that Sandy's breathing was getting faster, and was just wondering if she would have an orgasm and squirt all over the movie theatre when Sandy slipped her left hand onto my lap and started fumbling for the buttons on my fly. She leaned towards me and whispered in my ear, "Take your cock out."

I thought back to those few times in my youth when I had managed a quick grope of a teenage breast in the back row. Brief though those encounters had been they had excited me immensely, in fact, the first time I actually managed to get a hand under a girl's bra and touch her nipple I had come in my pants. I had to go to the toilets and clean up, and then attempt to dry the wet patch on my trousers by standing in front of the hand dryer. Very embarrassing! However, the occasions when I succeeded in touching a breast kept me horny for hours, and when I had got back to the privacy of my bedroom they had provided me with wonderfully intense masturbation sessions as I feverishly tried to recollect what the girl's breast had felt like -- the warm softness of her rounded breast and how amazingly firm the nipple had felt between my trembling fingertips if I was lucky enough to coax it to stiffness. I had an older sister, and I confess that on a few occasions I had pinched a set of her bra and panties (used panties if possible) to enhance my pleasure. Jenny (not her real name) had lovely small breasts which fascinated me, but she was a bit embarrassed that they were small and often employed falsies to help fill the bra. I would put the bra on, falsies and tissue paper inside, then lie on my bed and wank while I fondled the fake boobs on my chest, pretending that they belonged to the last girl I had touched. They were a meagre substitute for the real thing, and I could never think of a good way to simulate a nipple, but my fevered imagination knew no bounds and fondling the pretend boob was a great turn on. Yes, I mentioned panties. A few times I actually wore them. I enjoyed the tight restriction on my balls, but I am afraid to say I usually draped them over my face so I could inhale the scent, trying to imagine what a girl felt like 'down there'.

I had wonderfully intense orgasms that way -- the first time I tried it I splattered the bra copiously with semen and had to wash it, get it dry, and sneak it back into Jenny's room, desperately hoping she would not find it missing. I learned in succeeding sessions to put a handkerchief over my cock before I came. This went on for a couple of years until Jenny went to university, so I suppose I was lucky never to be caught. Was I a nasty little pervert? I suppose so, but I suspect most boys that age did similar things. At least, I hope they did.

The inexperienced teenage Bryn would never have believed what I was doing now -- fingering a very beautiful woman in the back row of a cinema -- and her hand was feeling for my cock!

I double checked that we could not be seen and quickly undid my fly and struggled to release my cock from its constriction. Whereas Sandy had wisely been prepared and had not worn panties, it took some fiddling to get my stiff cock out through the slit of my Y-fronts and out into the open. As I have mentioned previously, although my cock is not very long I do sport a large mushroom head, and it was not easy getting it through the narrow Y-front opening in its erect state. I should have worn boxers. Mental note made! When my cock was finally released Sandy wrapped her hand around it, and I heard a contented sigh as she began slow movements up and down the shaft.

I resumed my finger work on her pussy. The scene on the movie screen was getting really steamy with the lesbians engaged in graphic cunnilingus. In just a few minutes I felt Sandy's hand on my cock stop moving; she gripped it tightly, almost painfully, and I looked across as she pressed her other hand down between her legs, over my hand, preventing my fingers from moving on her clit. Her thighs snapped together, trapping my hand tight against her pussy, and I felt her shaking -- totally silently apart from a few muffled groans. I felt my seat also shaking and I looked at the couple -- would they also feel the tremors? It appeared not. Sandy's clenched thighs slowly relaxed and she leaned back in her seat; her chest rose and fell rapidly as she caught her breath.

Sandy leaned across and kissed me on the cheek.

"That was lovely," she whispered.

Her hand resumed its up and down motion on my cock. Sandy leaned closer again and whispered in my ear, "Do you want to come?"

"Hell yes!" I replied, "but I can't in here, it will go everywhere."

"Silly boy," she said, "just warn me..."

Just at that point the sex scene on screen ended, and Sandy stopped.

"Let's wait until they get sexy again."

I was amazed. Men are very visual people, and we get turned on by watching erotic scenes far more than women do, at least, that's what I had always believed. But Sandy was clearly turned on by watching the on-screen erotica, or perhaps she was just being considerate and was waiting for another hot scene so I could come harder?

We watched the movie, and my cock stayed proudly erect, held softly in Sandy's hand. I could even ask her to explain a little of the movie that I had not followed, and it was a truly surreal experience to be sat in a cinema discussing the plot of a movie with a lovely woman clasping my hard cock.

It did not take long before the lesbian ladies got going again, and without any prompting, Sandy started to move her hand. I had clearly been seeping copious quantities of pre-cum. When she had first started to masturbate me her hand had just moved the dry skin on the shaft up and down, but now twenty minutes' flow of pre-cum provided deliciously slippery lubrication, and her hand slid easily up and down the shaft, and over the head. I felt her thumb lift up and descend over the tip, exploring the slit, testing the flow of pre-cum. Sandy reached across with her other hand; she ran her fingertips lightly over the tip, and I watched as she then held her hand to her mouth, and sucked the pre-cum off each finger in turn. She looked at me, winked, and gave a soft moan of appreciation.

Dear God, could it be true? How could I be with a woman who would do such an erotic thing? Was she doing it for her benefit, or did she know it would drive me wild? When her fingers then moved from her mouth down to between her legs I felt dizzy with lust. Sandy watched the movie while she masturbated herself and jacked my cock.

I was now oblivious to the audience in the cinema, they could all have gathered round to watch us -- I would not have cared. I looked at the screen; a pair of lips were descending slowly over a very perky nipple.

"Jesus Sandy!" I gasped, "I think..."

Sandy quickly leaned over; she lowered her head over my lap, and in ecstasy I felt her soft warm mouth envelop me. Her lips closed tightly around the shaft, and her head bobbed up and down as she sucked me. It did not take long before I felt the muscles in my thighs trembling involuntarily. A primal urge gripped me and I lifted my hips up to her, trying to push deeper into her mouth. I am ashamed to say I could not stop myself from putting a hand on the back of her head and pushing her down -- I had never done that to a woman before.

I came; oh Sweet Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the little donkey -- how I came! I desperately tried to keep quiet - how I refrained from yelling "Oh fuck, yes!" is a miracle. I exploded a veritable torrent into Sandy's mouth; spurt after delicious spurt rushed through my cock - I had not come for several days and the spurts seemed endless. I heard her making a choking sound and I quickly released my hold on her head -- she withdrew her head an inch or two but her mouth maintained its vacuum-like grip as she sucked each glorious spurt out of me.

As my orgasm ended I came to my senses and looked around. Oh my God, the couple six seats away were watching us! I had tried to be quiet but maybe I had indeed made a noise as I came? After an initial moment of panic, I decided to bluff it out; provided they did not call an usher, so what? Sandy was still bent over my lap with my cock in her mouth. We could claim she had dropped her phone and was looking for it. Was that believable? "Yes Sir, but why was her head bobbing up and down?" Sandy waited until my cock stopped throbbing and slowly slipped her mouth from me. She sat back in her seat breathing quite fast. When she spoke I knew she must have swallowed it all.

"Wow," she whispered, "that was intense!"

"It certainly was," I replied, "Sandy, those people saw us."

"Which people?"

I nodded my head to the right. Sandy looked - the couple were now watching the screen again. Sandy giggled.

"Well, it is supposed to be an erotic movie." She wasn't at all bothered.

I decided to apologise for my ill-manners.

"I am sorry I pushed your head," I whispered, "I just could not stop myself."

"That's OK," she said, "I rather liked it. But you did come a helluva lot. There was gallons of it - it was amazing!"

I felt a rush of pride. In my past sex life quite a few of my partners had not been that keen on my semen volume. I had never encountered a woman who actually liked it and lusted after it. One partner was so averse to it that she had proclaimed that it was "too messy," and had insisted I wore a condom on the rare occasions when she consented to give me blowjob. Predictably, that relationship did not last very long. Porn movies use the term 'Cum Queen', but I had always suspected that they only existed in fiction, to titillate men's desires. It was wonderful to find Sandy who really appeared to love it. But I was still hesitant and feared I might have grossed her out.

"Too much?" I enquired.

"Never, it was yummy."

Sandy gave a little giggle and leaned in to kiss me on the lips. Her tongue darted into my mouth, and I smelt the unmistakeable odour of my semen on her breath. I sucked her tongue; could I taste it -- not sure. Perhaps she tasted a little saltier than normal -- difficult to say.

Sandy turned her attention back to the screen, while I struggled to get my cock back in my pants. My propensity to stay hard after the first orgasm was a blessing on most occasions, but in a cinema it was proving to be damned awkward. I noticed that there did not seem to be any wayward drops of semen on my trousers -- Sandy had most expertly prevented anything from straying.

We watched the rest of the movie. I had rather lost track of what was going on, but Sandy filled me in on a few details. Her understanding of French was certainly way better than mine. Like many French movies the ending was obscure -- nothing much seemed to be resolved. At the end the young girl was left on her own. Don't tell Sandy but I was quite relieved when the closing credits finally appeared.

After the movie we dropped into a small restaurant for a quick bite to eat. A three-hour movie had been something of a marathon, and we were both hungry and thirsty. We sat in a quiet alcove and chatted about the movie.

"Did you like it?" Sandy asked.

"What, the movie or... the other stuff?"

She punched me lightly on the arm.

"The movie!"

"Well, I was a bit distracted, but I think so. What I managed to understand, that is. If you hadn't been there to explain some bits, I would have got horribly lost."

"Distracted? I have no idea what you mean," she said, with her girlish giggle that was becoming so attractive. Sandy paused.

"Have you ever done that in a movie before?" she asked.

I professed that I hadn't. I gave no details of my teenage fumbling or the wickedness of stealing my sister's under garments. I did not think she was ready for that. I considered asking her if she had done it before but decided not to. I was getting very attached to Sandy, and the mental image of her sucking other guys off in movie theatres would have been a bit painful. I knew full well that she had had plenty of experience; almost certainly much more than me.

"I enjoyed the movie a lot," Sandy said. "It was very sexy. I like watching women together."

"Yes," I agreed. "It was. I was surprised how graphic it was in places. Some scenes were as hot as a porn movie."

"Do you watch a lot of porn?" she asked.

I decided to be honest.

"I guess so. I wasn't always the sexy hunk you see before you now, you know. There was a time when women weren't lining up at my door. I needed an outlet and porn fitted the bill. Plus, there is so much of it on the internet now, it is a bit hard to avoid it."

"Don't worry, I am teasing you. I watch it too," Sandy said.

"Some of my girlfriends never do, but I like it now and then. When I am in the right mood. We should watch some together some day."

Now that was an invitation I would certainly not turn down.

"What sort do you like?" I enquired, feeling my cock starting to swell. I was finding 'dirty talk' with Sandy very arousing. I thought back to her tale of jacking of her cousin Matty when she was a young girl -- that had got me really steamed up. I suspected she had made it up to turn me on. I wanted to ask her more about it but the occasion had never seemed right.

"Pretty varied. Lesbian, sometimes a bit of dominatrix, bondage. Anything. But I must find the performers attractive, male and female. Just a guy with a huge dick doesn't do it for me. And I am sure you won't be shocked if I admit to watching a bit of water sports."

I was relieved to hear that Sandy had said that about huge cocks. But was she really telling the truth? Most men find it hard to accept that a big cock is not a guaranteed turn on to women. I preferred smaller breasts, so why could I not believe that women may not necessarily want a big cock? Male insecurity is deeply rooted. From our earlier 'wet' encounters I certainly was not shocked that Sandy watched water sports, but I was surprised that she had come out with it so easily.

She watched me and noted the pause." You ARE shocked," she said, and gave a little giggle. "Don't worry," she continued, "I don't watch a lot of it. Besides, it is almost always terribly badly done. Most of the girls appear to be doing it just for the money -- they don't like it. It is rare to see a convincing one. And often it is abusive and the male star humiliates the girl. That is not what I like."

Sandy paused, and then mischievously added, "Although sometimes..."

"You are definitely a very naughty girl," I scolded her. But I pondered; was Sandy telling me that she wanted to be 'abused' or dominated? After all, she had mentioned bondage and dominatrix. But a dominatrix abuses the male. Maybe she fancied doing that to me? Should I be bolder with her, and take command when next we had sex? I was confused.

Sandy saw my puzzled look and laughed. "Silly, Bryn," she said and changed the subject.

We drove back to my place. On the way Sandy's hand rested on my thigh, and from time to time she would feel for my cock, which always responded rapidly to her touch, and give it a few gentle squeezes. I sensed that she was still horny.

"Did you come in the movie?" I asked.

"Yes I did -- it was super," was the reply.

"I was worried you might wet the seat," I said, "I didn't feel anything."

"I don't squirt every time," she said. "I can hold it in. There was a time when it was uncontrollable, but I have learned. You've probably seen porn stars do it. Most of them are just pissing. They rub themselves three times and gush. It takes more stimulation than that."

"Yes, I realise that," I replied, "I have always thought they were faking it. You never saw it in the old porn movies and then suddenly they all start doing it."

"Exactly. You do like it when I do it, don't you?" Sandy asked.

"Hell, yes! I used to fantasise about it. You are the only girl I have met who can do it. I love it."

"Good," she said and gave my cock another squeeze. The talk of squirting had given me a solid erection, and her fingers lazily traced the prominent bulge in my trousers as we drove.

There were no preliminaries when we got to my place. As soon as we were inside Sandy took my hand and led me to the bedroom. In seconds she was naked on the bed. As I undressed I admired her lovely body. She lay flat on her back, arms and legs outstretched in an inviting, 'come and get it' position, and the sight of her breasts with their beautiful puffy nipples pointing up to the ceiling filled me with lust. I adored her breasts and nipples and I wondered how I had sat through three hours of that movie and had not fondled her breasts. Most peculiar. Possibly the way Sandy had taken control and had directed operations was the cause?

David_C
David_C
10 Followers