Crazy Sandy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her long blonde hair was spread on the pillow, framing her beautiful face -- she looked like some painting by an old master, her face was sweet, innocent, even angelic, but her body was intoxicatingly sexy. As I freed my cock from those damned Y-fronts (remind me never to wear them again when I was with Sandy) I looked at the graceful curve of her flat stomach rising up to the prominent mound above her pussy. The full, fleshy lips below were slightly parted, like a butterfly's wings, begging for attention. Sandy saw me looking at her pussy, and the little minx reached down, dipped a fingertip between her lips, slid it upwards to gather the sweet nectar and then lifted her hand to her mouth. As I watched her lasciviously suck her fingertip clean I thought of what effect that sight would have had on me if I had glimpsed it when I was the young teenage Bryn. I am sure I would have sprayed cum uncontrollably at the sight. Even now, I was grateful that I had already had one orgasm in the cinema -- my cock was so hard it was painful.

I threw myself down beside her on the bed, and my mouth went instantly to her nipples, sucking eagerly on each in turn until they were slick and glistening, and tantalizingly erect. My right hand slipped between her legs; she was indeed soaking wet; her pussy lips parted easily and as I probed she moaned and lifted her hips up -- I swear it felt like her pussy was sucking on my fingers, begging them to enter her.

When I introduced one finger and then two, her hips gyrated, and thrust rhythmically, as if she was fucking my hand. She grabbed handfuls of my hair on the back of my head as I sucked on her nipples and moaned.

"Oh fuck, Bryn, oh fuck."

God she was turned on! If French erotic movies put her in that sort of mood, I would take her to one every week!

Sandy let go of my hair and reached down searching for my cock. She found it and latched on to it, pulling it towards her as she spread her legs wider.

"Bryn, now!" she gasped.

Almost reluctantly I abandoned her breasts and moved to kneel between her legs; she maintained her firm grasp on my cock, urgently tugging on it to pull me down between her legs. Dear God, I thought, if she's not careful I will come before I manage to get inside her!

I supported my weight with an arm either side of her shoulders and lowered my hips as she guided me to her. I remained suspended above her and the only part of me that touched her was the tip of my cock. I looked down at it. I get very turned on by the sight of my erect cock -- a form of visual autoeroticism I think it is called. Seeing her pulling on my fiercely erect cock, urging me to enter her, was glorious. Sandy rubbed my glans rapidly up and down over her pussy, wetting the head with juices. I teased her by holding back as she writhed beneath me.

"Bryn, please," she whimpered, and I could hold back no more. I was now also desperate for my cock to be buried deep inside her and thrust forward. When she felt the broad head nuzzling against the mouth of her pussy she let go of me, and raised her hands to cup her breasts. I watched her grip each nipple between finger and thumb, rolling the long nipples to and fro between them, just as I loved to do.

Although she was very wet, I was now almost at the point of orgasm, and my glans was hugely distended. Furthermore, the mouth of her pussy was narrow and tight, and resisted the advances of the mushroom head as I probed against her, but after a few probing thrusts it yielded and the tip was in! The first entrance into a pussy was always such a glorious feeling, and sinking into Sandy was truly sublime. Feeling her gradually open and engulf the head as I worked it further in with a series of little thrusts took me dangerously close to coming.

"Sandy, I have to go slow, I don't want to come!"

She heard the urgency in my voice and put her hands on my hips, holding me still. She clearly understood how close I was.

"Hold still a bit," she said.

I knew how eager she was and loved her for being so considerate. I bent over her and kissed her, still the only contact apart from our mouths was the tip of my cock, lodged in the entrance to her pussy. She kept her hips perfectly still, and with relief I felt the urgency fade from my groin. Catastrophe was avoided.

"That was close!" I said and she smiled up at me.

"Take your time, we have all night."

I dropped my knees down onto the bed. Perhaps the tension in my body maintaining a 'plank position' above her had prematurely triggered me almost to orgasm? I had heard of boys, and even girls, who had had spontaneous orgasms from climbing up gym ropes. They are called 'coregasms'. Google it. When I had first heard about it I immediately tried it in the school gym, but sadly nothing happened. Or luckily. A flood of semen down my legs as I dangled on a rope might have been a bit embarrassing. I decided that a more likely reason was that Sandy was just so damned sexy.

I began pushing into her again. Sandy still felt tight and wet and so very hot inside, but I had things under control this time. I slid deeper into her, relishing the exquisite sensation of her pussy lips inching further up the shaft with each thrust. Sandy moaned and spread her legs wider, lifting her knees up almost under her arms so I could penetrate her fully. When I had my cock in her up to the hilt I lay motionless on her, then bent down to kiss her. Sandy wrapped her legs around me and I sensed her locking her ankles together behind me. I turned my head to see our reflection in the mirror on the door of my wardrobe. Yes, indeed, her feet were above my arse and the ankles were interlinked. Her long, slim legs wrapped around me were beautiful, and I quickly stopped looking in the mirror -- it was too exciting!

I felt Sandy squeezing her internal muscles on me. She certainly had wonderful control and I think she could have made me come just from those pelvic contractions. I slowly withdrew, until the head of my cock was at her opening, almost slipping out. The contractions then had maximum effect, pulsing rhythmically on my glans.

"God, Sandy, I could come so easily from you doing that."

"You can if you want to," she said.

"No, it would be too quick," I replied.

I pushed into her again and began to thrust. My orgasm in the movie theatre had been super intense, enhanced no doubt by the naughtiness of the location, and coupled with the fear that we might be caught, but at least two hours had elapsed since then and my staying power had returned to base level. I knew I would come very soon, so I gave a series of rapid thrusts, hard enough to make Sandy groan with each thrust and then as soon as I felt the orgasm welling up I pulled out and wriggled down the bed and buried my face between her legs. Sandy moaned as my mouth found her pussy and her hands went to the back of my head, pulling me against her.

I licked and sucked on her pussy lips, tasting the wonderful flavour of her juices; inhaling the heady scent. Her clit was swollen and inviting, jutting proudly from its protective folds, and I set to work on it with my tongue. I heard little gasps from Sandy, and the occasional, "Oh yes!" and I knew I was getting it right. When she began to gasp and groan more loudly I inserted two fingers into her and slowly thrust them in and out as I licked. It did not take long before Sandy squealed and her back arched - I felt her pussy clamping down on my fingers.

"Oh, fuck!" she cried and pulled my head harder against her as she came. I felt a sudden wet gush against my chin and neck. I thought she had said she could control her squirts? Was she doing it deliberately to wet me? Whatever - it was wonderful and I quickly abandoned her clit and moved my mouth down over her peehole, hoping to catch another spurt. I was rewarded with a hot burst of fluid -- right into my mouth. I had to either swallow or choke -- I gulped it down. The taste was strange, slightly sweet, perhaps like watery milk -- certainly not at all like pee. Another spurt followed, a smaller mouthful this time that was eagerly swallowed. It was such I turn on that I felt my cock that was pressed against the bed pulsing and I thought I might come just from the contact with the bed -- I quickly lifted my hips up so nothing touched my cock and with relief the approaching orgasm faded.

Sandy's climax was over and she pushed my head away from her. I looked up at her, my chin was dripping wet and I know I had a foolish grin on my face. I certainly felt elated -- I had just swallowed girl-squirt from the most beautiful girl in the world -- another of my fantasies had been realised. I knelt between her legs, ready to enter her again but Sandy pulled me down to her, kissing me, hot wet open mouth kisses -- my mouth, my chin, my cheeks, down my neck - she appeared to be gathering up all traces of her squirt.

When I was dutifully cleaned she broke away.

"Oh Bryn, that was wonderful. Did you... did you like it?"

"Sandy, I have dreamed about doing that -- it was fucking fantastic!"

Sandy lay back. I rose up until I was astride her, my knees either side of her hips. I looked at her below me -- so beautiful. Her face was wet from kissing me and she was breathing hard. Her breasts were unbelievably exciting to look at with her nipples proud and erect. My cock was painfully hard, bolt upright against my stomach, the glans swollen to the limit, and it oozed a long thread of precum that dripped down onto her taut stomach, forming a graceful glistening arc. Sandy dabbed at it with her finger, and while looking into my eyes, transferred the globule to her mouth.

I had a bold idea. There was another fantasy I had long yearned to enact. Sandy seemed to love body fluids, and that fact made me decide to try something I had often imagined but never tried with a partner. I shuffled up the bed; took my cock in my hand and brazenly offered it to her mouth. Sandy reached for it with her hands but I wanted to be in control and pushed her hand away.

"No, no hands allowed," I commanded. Sandy looked surprised, usually it was she who led the way. Nevertheless, she dutifully dropped her hands to her side.

I pressed the tip of my cock softly against her lips, and the tip of her tongue emerged, probing the slit; tasting the pre-cum. I wiped the glans over her lips and across her cheek leaving slippery wet smears -- Sandy turned her head to follow, opening her mouth to take me in but I teased her, holding my cock just out of reach of her mouth. I trailed it down over her chin and neck, over her left cheek, right cheek, dabbed against the tip of her nose.

Sandy giggled, "Don't be a tease -- let me suck it!"

I teased her a bit more and then relented and let her take me in her mouth. Sandy lifted a hand again to hold my cock.

"No hands!" I repeated and held both her wrists, pinning them in place against the headboard of the bed. I recalled her mentioning bondage in the restaurant, and wished I had a set of handcuffs to attach her arms to the headboard. There were suitable ornamental posts on the headboard that would suit the task admirably. I made a mental note to get a pair.

I drew away from her until my glans emerged from between her lips. The broad flared ridge was a vivid angry purple in contrast to the delicate pinkness of her lips and her pale white skin. It looked fantastic; I imagined Sandy as a sweet virgin and I was a brutal Satyr; a man with a horse's ears and tail, and of course, a huge obscene animal cock that I was plunging into the poor girl's mouth, defiling her innocence.

I withdrew a little more until her lips were almost slipping off the tip. When she tried to engulf more of me I put a hand on her forehead, holding her back, and teased her with just the tip, popping it in and out of her mouth which made a little plopping sound as she sucked. I had relaxed my grip on her wrists and I was delighted to see her slipping one hand between her legs. I took that as I sign she was enjoying what I was doing. I tried to keep still and just watch Sandy sucking on the tip. It did not make me want to come. It looked and felt incredibly sexy, but the stimulation did not act on the spot that would trigger orgasm. I could have done it for hours without coming.

But Sandy was still trying to coax me deeper, and I relented and pushed forward, letting her take the whole head into her mouth. I heard her moan; it sounded like gratitude, and I tried to judge how much genuine pleasure she was getting from sucking on me, and how much was done just to please me. I was still struggling to accept that she could actually like sucking my cock for her own pleasure. It certainly looked that way, but most of my previous partners had been half hearted at best, if not plain reluctant. I adored sucking her nipples, so who knew, maybe she derived just as much pleasure with my fat cockhead in her mouth?

I watched her cheeks move in and out as she sucked in a slow rhythm - fuck it looked beautiful! Slowly and lazily I began to move. I could feel her tongue working its magic, flicking to and fro under the glans, across the taut bowstring, and I knew I would not last much longer if she kept that up. I had still kept her hands well away my cock -- as I thrust in and out I realised I was literally fucking her mouth. Irrumatio, I believe it is called.

I was tempted to carry on and ejaculate joyfully into her willing and receptive mouth, but remembered what I had set out to do; to fulfil that fantasy. I looked down at her breasts and her gorgeous puffy nipples. They would be crucial for my plan to work.

I pulled out of her mouth. She seemed disappointed, and bent forward, trying to get me back in her mouth.

"Oh, Bryn!" she said, sounding genuinely aggrieved. She reached out a hand and took hold of my cock, but I quickly pushed her hand away.

"Not yet. Remember, no hands!"

Sandy giggled, "Yes, Master."

I had to laugh. Maybe domination role play could be fun! I moved down the bed a little, and pushed my cock down to her chest, and pressed the head gently against her left nipple. It felt wonderful; her breast was soft but the nipple was firm and deliciously erect -- it seemed to stiffen even more as I trailed the tip of my cock to and fro across it.

"Ooooh, that feels lovely," Sandy sighed and arched her back, lifting her breasts towards me. My precum was in full flow and soon I had anointed both nipples with slippery juice. It was wonderful taking control. I had always been hesitant to try it with other girls but Sandy was different. I felt that I could do anything and she would respond positively. She was looking intently at my cock, watching me rubbing against her nipple, and tilted her chest to left and right, matching my movements to increase the stimulation between nipple and cock. The way she was sighing and breathing was clear evidence that she was enjoying it; perhaps even as much as I was.

It was now time to live out the final part of my fantasy. I held my cock near its base, and placed the cleft beneath the glans against her right nipple. I wiggled my cock rapidly from side to side, feeling the wonderful sensation of the tip of her nipple flicking across the taut bowstring. Sandy watched, a quizzical look on her face. She reached a hand up to play with her other nipple, which added to my excitement. Rubbing against her beautiful puffy areola and feeling the firm erect nipple on the most sensitive spot on my cock was exquisite. It did not take more than a minute or two before I felt myself starting to come. Sensation in my groin grew and the head of my cock swelled and throbbed with the approaching orgasm. Part of me wanted to let go and come, but I eased off, edging ever closer to the point of no return - just enough stimulation - it had to be judged just right. I lifted my cock off her nipple and held my hand motionless. We both watched the glans throb -- the skin would wrinkle a bit as it shrank, and as it swelled the skin drew taut and glistening, reflecting the light from the bedside lamp as if it were made of glass. Sandy breathed faster, seemingly entranced.

I lowered my cock again, and with a subtle combination of my hand movement on the shaft, and the stimulation provided by her nipple I edged ever closer to orgasm. I went through several cycles of almost coming and then easing off, and then I went a bit further and felt the surge of approaching orgasm -- it was coming. I quickly lifted from her nipple and froze; had I got it right? My glans was now alarmingly distended - had I over done it? It was so engorged that the slit pouted open. We could both see a little into the entrance of the tunnel and we watched a gleaming pearl of thick creamy semen appear, welling slowly from the slit. It briefly formed a spherical blob on the end of my cock, and then dripped slowly down, landing neatly on the very tip of her nipple. I heard a sharp intake of breath from Sandy. I lowered my cock onto her nipple, and gave it two or three more rubs with my semen acting as lubricant and lifted away again. The glans throbbed again, and this time a flow of semen emerged in a slow steady stream, like molten lava oozing from a volcano. The thick opalescent fluid clung momentarily to her nipple and areola before gliding slowly down to form a thick white pool between her breasts.

Sandy gasped, "oh that's so fucking sexy!"

Thank God, I thought, she likes it!

I now moved my cock to her left nipple -- a few gentle movements and I anointed it too with another languorous flow of semen. I knew from experience that I should stop there -- further stimulation would almost certainly make me come. When masturbating I could sometimes do three or four of these slow emissions, but it was easy to overdo it and precipitate full orgasm, or worst of all, the orgasm would totally disappear.

Dear reader, in an earlier chapter I had confessed that I had on occasion masturbated into my own mouth. And yes, I had swallowed. I had noticed that when I ejaculated into my mouth, and waited for a while until the orgasm had passed, I became a bit reluctant to swallow. What had seemed like an intensely erotic thing to do before orgasm changed rapidly into something a bit distasteful, and then I spat it into a tissue instead. But if I adopted the 'edge and go' technique and spilled some semen into my mouth without orgasm, it was incredibly exciting to swallow it -- the smell, taste and texture of the semen was intensely exciting. I could do it three or four times, and the resulting orgasm when I finally allowed myself to come was mind blowing.

I looked down at Sandy; she watched intently, breathing rapidly as the second dollop of semen slowly trickled down from her nipple to join the growing pool between her breasts. Sandy's lips were pursed and she had an excited and eager look on her face. I recalled our first encounter when she had asked me to come in her mouth and decided to push my fantasy to its ultimate conclusion. I lowered my head and kissed first her left nipple and then the right. I could taste the saltiness of my semen. My heart pounded in my chest as I bent down and sucked up a good proportion of the semen lake from between her breasts.

I raised my head to look her in the eyes - she had a very surprised expression on her face. I leaned towards her and kissed her. Sandy emitted a muffled groan and her mouth eagerly opened beneath mine. I slowly dribbled the semen from my mouth into hers. She moaned; held the semen in her mouth for a moment and swallowed with an audible gulp. I lifted my head to watch her.

"More, "she panted, "give me more!"

I sucked up another mouthful and held it in my mouth. I did not kiss her, but positioned my mouth three or four inches above hers. With a nod of my head and some imaginative eyebrow and facial gestures I signalled to her and she understood -- Sandy opened her mouth wide like a baby bird waiting to be fed. I let the semen run down in one long viscous stream. She held it for a moment in her mouth; I saw her moving it about as she savoured the taste and then Sandy swallowed it all in another gulp and pulled me down to kiss her. She was moaning and writhing beneath me. My gamble had paid off -- she certainly appeared to love what I had done. Then Sandy pushed me away.